Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

If Meri would have worn navy shoes and toned down the orange on her face she would have looked cute. As for worst I would say Janelle, I enlarged the picture to see it better and you can see a panty line under her dress. I could stand to lose a few pounds myself and that style is not flattering for somebody with a large stomach.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Christine looks good with the lipstick. 

ETA Janelle seems, in her TH, to have a spot of gum disease between her two front teeth.  

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 7

The more they talk about this move, the more they show how lacking in common sense this entire family has. The fact that Kody thought the last move was great aside from dismissing the “emotional difficulties speaks volumes about him. Combined with him seeming to have all these last minute “realizations” of what the consequences of this move is going to mean just stuns me. The man is a completely narcissistic moron. With stupid hair. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Robyn is getting a tremendous house why doesn't Christine just live with Robyn until her house closes.  

.....and Meri too!  But they don't want to share even for a  minute lol. Faux polygamists!

• Love 5

The more I watch the more convinced I become that Kody has a bipolar disorder, and is in mania most of the time. His financial speech made no sense to me. They will still have the same bills on all properties whether they move to Flagstaff or not. And his age, he should know that you sell your house first. Then you have the closing 2-3 months out. Then you find your new house,  and move there. Is that so hard for him to understand?

• Love 7

Has anyone else noticed Kody’s facial hair  in his talking heads/couch? He appears to have a goatee but is missing the “moustache” area. So bizarre. 

Christine went into a downward spiral when the paperwork didn’t recognize her non marriage as being married? Seriously, Christine? Considering that you would have already gone through this with the Vegas houses, this seems like something that shouldn’t surprise you after 24 years of “marriage”.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Sure Kody that's a great idea, pay someone to design a big house for your brides to all live together.  And Christine pick your battles - don't you have enough to do without bringing up your lack of marital status for the past quarter century? Grow the fuck up and consider it a blessing!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

News flash Sister Wives! 25% of All American households are headed by single parents. And as for Meri being a martyred divorcee, wasn't she planning on marrying someone else recently?

Edited by Julyolo
Misspell
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Christine you are just playing into his ego, I would just ignore his "secret" and not give him the satisfaction. But the problem with a Polygamous marriage is if you give your husband the cold shoulder he can just go to another wife for affection.

• Love 6

In the plyg town I lived in, the main family had a U-shaped compound. The arms had apartments for the wives and the bottom of the U had the communal room, laundry room and the patriarch's suite (two master bed/baths, study, living room and kitchen).

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, WahooLAH99 said:

Arichetural draftsperson? So not an architect? Sure that is smart.

And neither of them are sitting there with the zoning regulations for the property he bought to determine what they can and cannot build.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

The more I watch the more convinced I become that Kody has a bipolar disorder, and is in mania most of the time. His financial speech made no sense to me. They will still have the same bills on all properties whether they move to Flagstaff or not. And his age, he should know that you sell your house first. Then you have the closing 2-3 months out. Then you find your new house,  and move there. Is that so hard for him to understand?

Good call on the bipolar although. I don't we would be shown is down time.

• Love 2

Unlike so many others we have seen (realtors and wedding planners come to mind easily) Dawn did not seem particularly warm toward or impressed with Kody when he came to her door.

• Love 2

OK!!!!!!!!!!  Did anyone see Meri crying just TALKING about when she divorced Kody?  Did you see her FACE???  It's been HOW many years and she is still crushed!       I'm doing a slow burn here......

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Kyanight said:

OK!!!!!!!!!!  Did anyone see Meri crying just TALKING about when she divorced Kody?  Did you see her FACE???  It's been HOW many years and she is still crushed!       I'm doing a slow burn here......

She is crushed because she gave up the legal wife status and never ran off with Sam.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7