Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

This is totally BEC territory, but of course Robyn gets the giant house. Even if it is the same price as Janelle’s, of course it’s 7 bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths. Sure, she has the most kids at home, but of course she finds a giant ass house. Because she prayed y’all. For rooms. And rooms. And rooms. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Flagstaff is expensive and living downtown is VERY expensive. So yeah, cheer her on, Sister Sheep.

And as Kody pointed out she can’t fit her LuLaRoe business in a two bedroom apartment down town.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

This is totally BEC territory, but of course Robyn gets the giant house. Even if it is the same price as Janelle’s, of course it’s 7 bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths. Sure, she has the most kids at home, but of course she finds a giant ass house. Because she prayed y’all. For rooms. And rooms. And rooms. 

Robyn is screwed if she goes there only to be scammed since she never seen it or saw pictures of it

• Love 3

What's so great about having a marriage certificate?   Mine sat in a filing cabinet for 28 years, and now it's null and void since the divorce...

Edited by suev3333
  • Love 3

Have they said how big of houses they pan to build? Bedrooms/bathrooms?

im just imagining them rattling around these empty McMansions in a few years when all but Robyn are empty nesters. 

Kody tries to narrow down the amount of cars, huh? What about that trip to Flagstaff? Wherein he drove all by himself? Huh?

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Have you noticed the sons seem to be fed up with Kody more than the daughters, I think because Kody sweet talks the girls.

Maddie needs to go back to her natural dark blonde.

Her hair is nearly the same color as the tail light of the vehicle next to her in the driveway. Unflattering, to say the least. 

• Love 3

nope Mitch....It's not about providing for more than one wife...It's a matter of HAVING more than one wife. the state actually wants you to take care of your girlfriends and the children you father.

Edited by Granny58
  • Love 9

I'm sure when Aspyn and Mitch have been married for awhile, Mitch will then want some more wives.  After that honeymoon period is over, he'll be ready for some new aspects......and it's over quickly, unfortunately

• Love 6

Man these guys blow money.

I recently bought a an older house in Phoenix. Would love to have their casual attitude while I blow money on duct work, insulation, electrical panel, air conditioner, water heater,  . . . .

The only stress we have seen is Kody, after the fact. 

Man these guys blow money.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, suev3333 said:

I'm sure when Aspyn and Mitch have been married for awhile, Mitch will then want some more wives.  After that honeymoon period is over, he'll be ready for some new aspects......and it's over quickly, unfortunately

He barely looks interested in Aspyn.  Could he handle another wife?

• Love 4

IA with Meri not being crazy about this hat, it's dense in addition to being quite tall. The other hat, last time, was the same height but it was airy/delicate. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hope Mitch is sincere when he says no to Polygamy. Once he gets comfortable with Aspyn and she is not so compliant as she is now in the honeymoon stage I wonder.....

Oh I'm sure his eyes will be wandering, no doubt....she seems bossy

• Love 1
1 minute ago, suev3333 said:

Oh I'm sure his eyes will be wandering, no doubt....she seems bossy

Typical oldest sister behavior. Too often, and especially in large families, they are used as little mothers. *raises hand*

There's a whole psychology to birth order and how it plays out in friendships, marriages, careers, etc. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5