Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I cackled  at Robyn being victimized by the cake feeding.  She couldn’t even say “ex husband”...

The we want your opinion but don’t is one of the most real scenes I’ve seen on the show in a while. 

Edited by Soaper410
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

If you want the cake you want, do you need family to go along too?  Shouldn't the couple just do it?

Between all the marriages and parties the audience have had to witness too many cake testings. When I got married I went to the banquet hall, photographer, and cake place all in one day and made my decision. But I didn't need to fill up 2 hours on a tv show.

• Love 6
Just now, LucyEth said:

So Robyn's first husband made an ass out of her when the cut the cake?  Why would she even talk about it in front of everyone?

I believe Robyn was referring to what happened at the cake tasting when she and Kody were going to wed.  

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Between all the marriages and parties the audience have had to witness too many cake testings. When I got married I went to the banquet hall, photographer, and cake place all in one day and made my decision. But I didn't need to fill up 2 hours on a tv show.

I dont remember tasting cake when I got married a million years ago. We saw a picture  ("pitcher " as Robyn says) of the cake and that was it.

• Love 3
(edited)

Yosbel sounds and looks JUST like Christine. 

Lmao at this happenstance that Daytons going to school there.

That chair needs some help!

Edited by Soaper410
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Adeejay said:

Dayton, sweetie, the reason they are moving is because of you, so shut your trap.  

Kody is a crappy actor. "Really ? You've been accepted already  ?"

Poor Gabe. Losing so much because of Dayton

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

I wonder how many of the five parents on this show moved during their childhood years, during their high school years and, if so, how frequently/how many times. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, MJS said:

My heart breaks for Gabe

I love his maturity.  When he told Janelle he wasn't going to stop talking to her (like Hunter did) he really impressed me.  I've gotten the silent treatment from my kids for a lot less!

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

His sisters were not very sympathetic, they were practically rolling their eyes.

I think it was his comment about “status”.  I don’t think he meant it quite as arrogant as it sounds, but it’s clear that he was really successful in school- socially, academically, athletically, and he's pissed as hell he's losing all that. 

I don’t blame him. 

Edited by MJS
  • Love 22

What a coincidence that Dayton is going to school right in Flagstaff! That really works out. Seems like Robyn has no worries then. 

Except if was her I’d hire a food tester.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Bet Robyn loves seeing that toast and eggs scene. Meri loves herself in that hat, I see it on the table and she must be taking it with her.

Edited by LucyEth
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4