Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Just leave Meri.... enjoy the rest of your life without this douche canoe!  You only get one life, obviously there both miserable. Plus it’d be great to see kody find a replacement wife and send Robyn into a tailspin! 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Soaper410 said:

The cul-de-sac is the ideal situation....yet Kody is an idiot 

It's the ideal situation if you can afford it... They can't and Kootie knows it.

Christine has her rose colored glasses on AS USUAL... She's a financial moron.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Meri keeps trying to bring the conversation back to herself.  It's embarrassing to watch, please stop Meri, he is not going to get on one knee and proclaim his love for you.  He knows as well as the other wives that if Sam were real you would be gone right now.

Meri is still in love with him and sadly he is only buttering her up to get what he wants in the move.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Oh poor sweet Aspyn, you could do better

Well, she DID just say she wanted to marry a ginger so her kids would be ginger, so I'm kinda feeling like she is getting someone at her, um, level. In other words, they are both coning off as quite simple.

• Love 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

It's the ideal situation if you can afford it... They can't and Kootie knows it.

Christine has her rose colored glasses on AS USUAL... She's a financial moron.

Oh ITA.  Still don’t know how they were able to get loans for their huge houses and wetbars.

but this new move is even stupider. 

Did Kody just say “3 lots”.  They won’t be able to build 4 homes most likely because due to Zoning Laws.  Yet they are considering this? 

Edited by Soaper410
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Chris Knight said:

Why are they talking about their daughters ' weddings not looking polygamist weddings  ? The daughters claim to have no interest in polygamy so why would they have the secret weddings  ?

They apparently have no friends or ever been to a non plig wedding.  They like everyone to remember that 4 generations ago some of them had families that were arrested.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Oh, damn, the banjo music for Cottonwood is perfect! Now THAT is an interesting town.....

It sounds like my kind of place with Dead Horse Ranch State Park.  LOL

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Actually, Meri's reaction to Flagstaff is the first that makes sense to me.  It's alright....what's the big deal?

This!  It's really quite AVERAGE LOOKING... Definitely no angels singing lol!

This is all about Robyn wanting to be near Dayton.. The others are being conned by Kootie and Robyn.

• Love 10
(edited)

Meri is FREEZING in May...

Also Meri is being super awkward. Surprised she hasn’t said “love the trees, remember how I used to climb you like a tree?”

Edited by Soaper410
G
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

Where is Janelle in this? Did she not want to visit and give an opinion, or did I miss that?

This is all so ridiculous.  Meri should just stay in LV and get herself a small condo or something.  

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

Serious question  - is their plan to live all in one home when all the kids are gone ?

Puhleez... as much as they tout Polygamy they all want to live in separate houses and live separate lives. 

• Love 4

Kody is so proud of himself for making his wives move.

According to their upbringing and religion, they’ve got to follow their husbands decisions. 

LMAO at Kody already discussing moving again.  He’s a FOOL

• Love 2
Just now, absolutelyido said:

Here's an idea, how about Kody takes all the wives together and they decide on a property instead of taking them individually and seeing different properties.

I think he wanted them alone so he could be affectionate (to butter them up) to Christine and Meri away from Robyn's prying eyes

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

Where God wants us lol, sure Robyn.

Until Kody's next whim to up stakes and move or until Day'un finishes school and needs mama somewhere else.

• Love 5

Which do you think is colder and snowier: Lehi Utah where they came from or Flagstaff AZ?

Just now, Absolom said:

Until Kody's next whim to up stakes and move or until Day'un finishes school and needs mama somewhere else.

Until they move somewhere they can't sell their house for what they paid

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Well, a lot of plyg families are like this, to be honest.

Which is so ironic because they could have separate lives with their own husband and close girlfriends and you don't have to be Polygamist for that.

• Love 6
Just now, smarty2020 said:

Which do you think is colder and snowier: Lehi Utah where they came from or Flagstaff AZ?

I would say Flagstaff is colder and snowier since it is double the elevation and the SF Peaks affect the snow pack there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.  This is just brutal to watch.  I’m actually questioning my sanity right now.  TLC is testing the very laws of physics in seeing how far into the season they can stretch this move/don’t move non-conundrum. Ladies, just give up now and do what Kody and Robyn want to do.  You all know it’s going to happen and it’s much easier if you don’t fight it!  (As for you, Meri, why are you even a part of this discussion?  Head on back to your dusty-ass B&B and leave the decision-making to the actual participants in this marital clusterfuck.)

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12
Just now, Galloway Cave said:

I would say Flagstaff is colder and snowier since it is double the elevation and the SF Peaks affect the snow pack there.

That was what I was thinking too.  Perhaps one hard winter (like this year) and they will be rethinking building on those lots.  I won't believe they are truly settled there until they break ground.

• Love 2