Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Robin looks like the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz in her wedding get up.

Just here for the comments, as I'm on PDT.  

Robin looks like the Wicked Witch of the West, no matter what the hell she wears!  😄

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Aspyn, honey.  Good grief.  She sounds like me when I was 14, describing a cute boy I’d seen in the cafeteria to my friends, right down to the breathless giggling.  I think this little girl is going to be disappointed by my guy, Mitch. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Who were the bridesmaids, where is Caleb, where is Paeden?  Who walked Christine down the aisle?  We are not really seeing much of the Brown family in attendance.  Truly was adorable carrying the back of the dress down the aisle.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, albarino said:

Aspen also looks like she has never missed a meal.  Why are all of these people so fat?

Other than the unhealthy way the moms run the kitchen/grocery shop/prepare meals/manage their eating habit all I can think of is either genetics, BDD or lack of motivation to maintain a healthy body.  Obviously Janelle couldn’t give two shits about her obesity.

The sons look reasonably sized~perhaps they are more active in sports?

I imagine the daughters aren’t interested or encouraged to participate in sports with their peers/go to the gym/participate in physical activities with the fambly like hiking/biking/power walking the Fashion Show Mall, etc., but that doesn’t absolve them from looking in the mirror/at the scale once they become adults.

As a die-hard devotee of Dr. Now, I can wholeheartedly blame their eating habit and lack of exercise.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Just here for the comments, as I'm on PDT.  

Robin looks like the Wicked Witch of the West, no matter what the hell she wears!  😄

Meri looks like the cowardly lion.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Who were the bridesmaids, where is Caleb, where is Paeden?  Who walked Christine down the aisle?  We are not really seeing much of the Brown family in attendance.  Truly was adorable carrying the back of the dress down the aisle.

IIRC she passed on having bridesmaids.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Mitch father looked uncomfortable during Kody's speech.  At least I think that was his father that Kody was side glancing.

ITA. Maybe he was trying to figure out how Kody could be so incoherent without drinking alcohol.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Kody: “I tell all of my monogamous friends, ‘You don’t understand plural marriage, brother.’”  No, Kody, they just think you’re an idiot.  I feel comfortable speaking for all of us when I say that so do we.  

I think Kody made up the whole story.  I was also hoping that during the TH about what they have all been doing to get ready to move to Flag, that one of the ewes would have asked Kody what HE has been doing other than getting another bad perm.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Kody is such a show off.  He’ll do anything to keep the camera on him.  He actually thinks he’s a good dancer and wants desperately to show everybody.  He’s not, of course, plus his kilt  is too tight and too short!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Watching this with my 85 year old mom.   She says about Kody “why is he bouncing up and down like that when he dances?” Lol! 

Edited by Meowwww
Clarity
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, itsadryheat said:

So Kody's sitting spread eagle in a kilt during the M&A dance. glad it was a quick shot.

He makes me utterly sick.  Same deal when he was waiting to walk Aspyn down the aisle and hiked his leg way up on the fourth stair and stood there with his hands on his hips, legs spread.  One word: barf.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, suomi said:

Aspyn said she practiced dancing for a month and a half. She needed another month, she looked stiff and awkward. 

I didn't think it looked like it needed more than ten minutes to master.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

OMG Kody's dance face!

I know and he is in total denial about how asinine he looks.

Edited by Julyolo
Left word out
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

The drape of Janelle's dress over her large stomach is not a good look

Ya, I cringed a little on seeing that blue dress on her...and the shiny fabric???  No

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, suev3333 said:

Ya, I cringed a little on seeing that blue dress on her...and the shiny fabric???  No

It’s almost as if she went with the option that would be the LEAST flattering...following Kody & Meri’s lead with the hair.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2