Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

40 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Robyn is getting a tremendous house why doesn't Christine just live with Robyn until her house closes.  

SERIOUSLY?  Would you live with that battleax????

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, LucyEth said:

She is crushed because she gave up the legal wife status and never ran off with Sam.

No.  Because Robyn and Kody wanted to be legally married LONG before she ever met Sam and demanded the divorce - and she was heart broken.   No one wanted her, and although that Sam crap is beyond disgusting - I see WHY she was so damn lonely and vulnerable.

I've said this repeatedly but no one seems to believe me - the legal wife status isn't what monogamous people put on it.  Oh it will save you if the family is arrested - but WHO is arrested these days?  It was the only thing Meri had, was being SOMETHING to Kody at SOME point in time.  Now she is NOTHING and ROBYN is everything.

The "first wife status" is not the marriage license or being the first wife in the family - the first wife status is the bossiest most forceful wife who rules the roost.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11

This is ridiculous.  Kody's proposed square footage for each wife within the one large house:

Meri: 1500 sq ft

Janelle : 2000 sq ft

Christine: 2500 sq ft

Robyn: 3500 sq ft

Yeah, it seems to go size according to favor.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I must have been pretty spoiled in my marriage. I always got to go and have input on the plans when we were building new houses.

Edited by Julyolo
Misspell
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Really Kody you didn't need all the graphic explanation ad nauseam regarding the multiple master bedrooms,  a two year old would get it, what a jerk! And what a waste of time and money.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

This is ridiculous.  Kody's proposed square footage for each wife within the one large house:

Uh yeah!  It's not like Robyn has 16 kids and needs the room!  WTH?

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

OK!!!!!!!!!!  Did anyone see Meri crying just TALKING about when she divorced Kody?  Did you see her FACE???  It's been HOW many years and she is still crushed!       I'm doing a slow burn here......

Yep, she still is steaming over that, but she did sign up for the polygamous life.  It just made me dislike Robyn all over again.  And Christine wanted to be wife  #3.  She signed up for this knowing she wouldn't be a legal wife so stuff it, Christine.

I guess they are going to tease us as to whether he builds his single house.  I think it is just for another episode.   I think the "big house" idea plus Christine's rant is trying to bring the focus of the show back to plural marriage as it has veered away from that with the girls getting married and the catfish and luluroe stuff.  Not impressing me so far.

• Love 13

Wow, just when I think the Kodester can’t look any more ridiculous, he cranks the Douchemeter up to 11 by pairing his hair and goatee with a flowery Hawaiian shirt.  My ass-kicking foot is throbbing, folks.  Throbbing

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 18
  • Love 5

Dawn impatiently waved off Kody's attempt at TMI (the reasons for putting distance between each wife's bedroom). She is NOT impressed with Kody. Yay, Dawn!

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Time out!  I thought this was supposed to be their "forever" home. So, Robyn will have 3,500 feet FOREVER because she has 5 kids at home now?  Yeah, that's fair.  NOT.  Yet again, Kody has succeeded in showing why polygamy cannot work

• Love 11
Just now, Twopper said:

Yep, she still is steaming over that, but she did sign up for the polygamous life.  It just made me dislike Robyn all over again.  And Christine wanted to be wife  #3.  She signed up for this knowing she wouldn't be a legal wife so stuff it, Christine.

Yeah but it did change the game when Kody divorced Meri and married Robyn.  It proved that he COULD do it, if he wanted.  Until then there was no precedent for legally marrying a later wife, it just wasn't done.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Kyanight said:

Uh yeah!  It's not like Robyn has 16 kids and needs the room!  WTH?

This house is like 10000 square feet already. They should have just stayed in Vegas and bought Liberace's home. I think Phyllis McGuire's compound is also for sale.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

At the very least shouldn't Christine and Janelle's home square footage be equal?  I thought their kids were roughly the same age...

59 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Christine looks good with the lipstick. 

ETA Janelle seems, in her TH, to have a spot of gum disease between her two front teeth.  

Yup.. She has inflamed gums and possibly gum disease... 

The family in general have poor dental health... Not a whole lot of flossing going on or brushing properly which is kind of shocking with all the great devices available today.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

This house is like 10000 square feet already. They should have just stayed in Vegas and bought Liberace's home. I think Phyllis McGuire's compound is also for sale.

I think Kootie would like the Playboy mansion... 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Kody just own up that you are not moving to Utah is because Robyn wants to move to Flagstaff to be near Dayton.

All Christine's hopes for her kids are way off.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 5