Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

This is the most unorganized and messy pack and move I’ve ever seen.  Can these people not plan ahead? Who the hell has shit all over their floors while they are loading the trucks? Get it together people. It’s a hell of a lot easier if you are packed and all you have to do is load up and go.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

This is the most unorganized and messy pack and move I’ve ever seen.  Can these people not plan ahead? Who the hell has shit all over their floors while they are loading the trucks? Get it together people. It’s a hell of a lot easier if you are packed and all you have to do is load up and go.

The same geniuses who bought an entire cow they have to now move instead of eating down their inventory.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Maddie with that dyed red hair in a bun and glasses looks about 40. Sorry to LucyEth but I see no style with her or Janelle. Janelle's gut is hanging out in that t-shirt.

Hey everyone is entitled to their opinion, that is what makes this board so good. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I would be freaking out to see that circus pull into town, there goes the neighborhood. I would be ticked if I lived by them.

Me too!! It's like the freak show just pulled up and all our houses just decreased in value!

• Love 7
(edited)

Kody: I just want time to say goodbye...  wah wha wha...it is your own fu**en fault it is such a rush.Dill with it asswipe!

Edited by Gramto6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

I didn't  see FT, Mykelti or Logan and Michelle.  I also did not notice Aspyn there, but Mitch is there.  Aurora crying, boo hoo she loves her new house so much.  Can't stand that girl.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Ok, who the hell wouldn't plan ahead and NOT buy a whole cow before a frikkin move!!!!!

Are there no butchers in Flagstaff?

I mean WTF!  They’re moving with a freezer and dry ice and an entire cow??!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I just don’t get it.    Just freaking hire movers.    In the long run yes it would have cost a lot but less stressful.   These people make me sick.     And why is it that janelle never sits like a lady in the talking heads on the couch.    I’m a plus size but always sit like a lady.  

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, MissT said:

I just don’t get it.    Just freaking hire movers.    In the long run yes it would have cost a lot but less stressful.

Because they need the chaos and the drama for the tv show.  

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Melig8r said:

a two hour tell all - haven't they been telling all this whole time

More like another "tell nothing" where they still talk around their problems. Meri still won't even come clean about the @$&! Catfish.

• Love 1

You know, it's actually really sad. Kody is chasing a happiness he will never find. The wives are dutifully following because of a dream of an afterlife. The kids are getting royally screwed. And everythingk they do is wrapped in a cocoon of stress and chaos.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Galloway Cave said:

You know, it's actually really sad. Kody is chasing a happiness he will never find. The wives are dutifully following because of a dream of an afterlife. The kids are getting royally screwed. And everythingk they do is wrapped in a cocoon of stress and chaos.

And most of the kids are not following their beliefs.  What does that tell you about they feel about the lifestyle they were raised in with Kody at the helm.  I think Logan may be on the outs with the family.  They never even say his name.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

It's ok Meri.  My gosh, that's adorable.

Every time I’m ready to wash my hands of the adults in the family, along come a scene like that, with Meri being a mom to one of the littles, and I’m over her being annoying. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Robyn's house looks so big I think the entire family could fit in there. Funny how they are willing to sacrifice and spend two years living apart, but wouldn't ever seem to consider two years of living together. At minimum, Meri could have moved in with Robyn. If they found an equally large house, Christine and Janelle could share it so Savannah could get her Mom (Christine) to fix her hair every morning. 

Edited by absolutelyido
  • Love 9
(edited)
11 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

In the preview for next week’s Tell-Nothing, did Kody say he’s dating a new girlfriend?!!

I haven't seen the preview yet, but if that's the case I hate Kody.  He won't see his kids enough, but he has time to date?  Rilly, RILLY?!

ETA:  I just saw the commercial and I think one of boys had a new girlfriend.  'Cause TLC.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, toodles said:

I haven't seen the preview yet, but if that's the case I hate Kody.  He won't see his kids enough, but he has time to date?  Rilly, RILLY?!

Anything to keep the money coming in. No matter how many people he hurts.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, toodles said:

I’d kinda love it for how it would affect Queen Robyn.  And as for the kids, spending time with them has never been a priority.  No change there.

• Love 6