Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Justin's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

You move a lot more slowly when you’re that heavy, and have a camera crew with you. Who knows how long it took him to navigate the airport.Also they didn’t take the first flight out in the morning. An afternoon flight would put them in Houston at dark depending on the time of year. 

Did they have an Atlanta connection? That airport is murder.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It seems to be taking a long time to get Bingo this evening. Has Justin even said he's nervous or referred to his "journey" yet? 

He's mentioned anxiety about ninety times already.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I lived in N. Texas for 22 years, and never developed a taste for cream gravy. But there's something worse; I went to a friend's house for Thanksgiving one year. The turkey was so dry as to be inedible, so I figured I'd get it down by drowning it in gravy. No dice. The "gravy" was a clear thick liquid with chunks of hard-boiled eggs floating on it...

OMGoodness - I almost gagged. I can eat almost anything, but am sensitive about textures. One time I wound up with some of the 'mother' from a vinegar-based thing I take for leg cramps. Good googa mooga. I thought I was going to have to cut my tongue off. Jeez.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

What an honor!  

Doctor Now just told him to start exercising and that it should be "no problem."  Does he examine these people first?  I mean, I know they need to be active, but I hope he at least checks their hearts and blood pressure and stuff.

I assume they get a full workup; it'd make for pretty boring TV, though.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Since when are eggs giblets? 😉 I saw no giblets in that "gravy"...

TwirlyGirly - who likes her gravy BROWN and sans EGGS

I don't know why but that's what it's called. I don't like giblet gravy either 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

Did they have an Atlanta connection? That airport is murder.

Amen!! Even worse than OHare. 

Just now, cmpbl said:

I don't know why but that's what it's called. I don't like giblet gravy either 

My MIL makes the best in the world. 

Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Every time I see the Ebates commercial, I think, “I made over $900 and I only spent $11,583 to do it.”

Same!

At least they don't show the JG Wentworth commercials. I would happily remove the vocal chords of every single person who participates in those commercials singing that damn song...

• Love 9

I don't remember Dr. Now showing concern about the travel before. This is a good thing, since so man of them, previously, practically stroked out doing that journey.

• Love 4

He enjoys working out, he’s learning to work through fears and anxieties? Doesn’t want to miss hisappt and not saying he’s too stressed or busy to go? I think he applied to the wrong show

• Love 21
37 minutes ago, Concerned said:

The mother makes her morbidly obese kid sausage and gravy? She’s either trying to murder him or the heroin destroyed her brain. He needs to kick this toxic mother to the curb and stop seeing her.

But he saying that she’s the only one left in his life. He’s desperately lonely. How sad. 

• Love 8
Just now, TwirlyGirly said:

At least they don't show the JG Wentworth commercials. I would happily remove the vocal chords of every single person who participates in those commercials singing that damn song...

ME TOO!!

• Love 1

As a long time viewer of The Peoples Court, and the court judge only one step below the Supreme Court, Judge Judy, just because Mom drove to the airport doesn't mean she has a license.   I'm betting she has a limited license, or no license, because the rental car people wouldn't add her.     

I hate the mother, she doesn't like his weight, and thinks he needs to lose it, and she fixes him the James K special of sausage, gravy, and waffles in a huge stack.   Actually, I hate the mother from the first second, to now.       

It amazes me that people like his Dad, remarry someone who can't stand their kid?    Just because he wanted somewhere to park the kid doesn't mean he has to marry someone who, from what Justin says, didn't want him around, and favored her own kids.  Especially when the Dad is a long-haul trucker and probably only home a day or two a month.   And who marries someone who'll be gone so much, when they have full time custody of a kid that you don't want to take care of?  

I wish Justin would work out in the main gym with other people.   I'm sure the other people in the gym would be very supportive.     I still remember Brandi and Kandi, and some others going to the different gyms, and being welcomed and encouraged.       He's doing so well with his drive thru this time.  

Started at 687, down 92 lbs to 595 in two months, and approved on month two.   

I'm worried about him, even though he's seen a therapist, and seems self aware, I worry about his continuing anxiety issues, and his statements about giving up.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

I guess it will be a icy mess here too. Rained all day and now temp dropping like crazy. I hate ice! Well,on the roads, trees etc.

Ice is the worst! 

I'm really rooting for him!  Any bets on weight loss? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Despite what my name implies, I would never judge a person of size working out in the gym. Ever.

Me either but far too many people do.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

OMGoodness - I almost gagged. I can eat almost anything, but am sensitive about textures. One time I wound up with some of the 'mother' from a vinegar-based thing I take for leg cramps. Good googa mooga. I thought I was going to have to cut my tongue off. Jeez.

Hahaha! I have a friend who likes to make stuff like condiments, herb butter, and the like. I bought a bottle of Colavita White Wine Vinegar, and a couple months later noticed it had grown a very thick layer of mother, floating on the top. I gave it to my friend, and she's been making vinegar using leftover wine for months now - and keeping ME supplied with homemade wine vinegar ever since!

• Love 5
Just now, cmpbl said:

Why would you order grilled chicken? Chicken is one of the easiest things to cook.

Maybe I'm just jaded by this show, but I was applauding that move. Name one other time that a participant mentioned needing something quick and easy and didN'T blow their diet that day.

• Love 16

What part of South Carolina are they from? My mother's side is from a little town in Orangeburg.

Also, I can't help it, I love this guy and his ordering grilled chicken nuggets and ice water at the drive thru, amazing! Bless his sweet, redheaded heart.😍

• Love 14