Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Justin's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, MsVixen said:

Sorry Pounders!  My eating habits was anything that didn't eat me first!  I needed extreme comfort food after the Saints lost last weekend!

🥵😥😡🤬

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Mooch was voted out already?

Apparently he was up for elimination but left before the vote? All very mysterious!

Just now, ams1001 said:

Just add a Diet Coke and you're good. ;)

In my favor I never drink soda. Strictly water. Or wine if I can get it.

• Love 1

Hey Pounder Pals! My eating habit tonight is homemade chicken, rice, and mushroom soup with regular and shiitake mushrooms.

Oh Lawdy, why oh why lay down to eat!? You walked to and used the shower AND walked to the door for delivery so why lay on your belly to eat!? I just don't get it, SMDH.

• Love 13
Just now, Singingflutist said:

I have gastroparesis and Crohn's so can't get enough in by mouth. I'm 102 at 5'8 so I'm just a little thin (j/k)

Bless your heart for even being able to watch this show. Best of luck to you darlin.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

LOL! Justin thinks he's one of the "largest people alive?" Has he never seen this show?

Heh. I missed his weight at the beginning. Anyone?

3 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

This guy is articulate, and lives alone and showers himself. OK then.

I turned the TV on a few minutes early and caught the end of Robin and I was thinking about how a lot of the pounders' voiceovers sound so unnatural, I suspect because their reading skills aren't the best. The description says he is a college graduate, and it shows in his reading of his lines.

• Love 10

Having an addict parent is very hard. Seems his Dad DID love him and tried to do right by him, but that doesn’t negate all the feelings he went through with his Mom. Also his Dad wasn’t a primary caregiver due to his work away from home. I like that he’s not blaming his parents, just saying how HE felt and what HE did. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'm not sure I can handle the actual amount of self-awareness being exhibited on this show tonight. 

And he has actually already gone to a therapist!  Wow--he's going to crush this.

• Love 19

This guy needs to see Dr Now and get into therapy to deal with his anxiety. I think if he can do both of those things he can live a full and happy life. He’s very young. 

My grandfather lost his vision 100% at the age of 74 due to glaucoma, it turned him into an agoraphobe. I never knew him sighted (I was only 2.5 when that happened) and he lived with us, the fear was real. He wouldn’t even sit in the backyard. 

• Love 8
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

At least he realizes it’s an addiction. But if he worked from home, I don’t understand why he has to stop. 

He may be unable to sit upright at a desk for long enough to work reliable hours

• Love 4

WAIT! And he got therapy BEFORE the show forced him to?

1 minute ago, LizzyB said:
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'm not sure I can handle the actual amount of self-awareness being exhibited on this show tonight. 

And he has actually already gone to a therapist!  Wow--he's going to crush this.

Seriously! But also...

1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

Hmm.... this guy is really lacking on snark value. 

...alllllllll of this. 

I really like this guy but I really need to see some backyard bathing or complaining. 

OMG! That sausage gravy and waffles looks soooooooo good.