Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Justin's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

A college graduate with a once-promising career, Justin has eaten his life away to the point of never leaving the house for anything but food. Now only the help of Dr. Now's weight-loss program can restore his hopes of living a happy, productive life.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing.  Snark away!

Original air date 2019.01.23

Pounders, What do we do? We avoid discussing how money is being snatched from the public's wallet for the participants unless it’s specifically revealed on the show. Anything else is pure speculation not to mention also a slippery slope toward talking politics. 

Kitty cat!!

Hi everyone!

Eating habit so far this evening: One Hershey chocolate-covered marshmallow heart and 1.5 bowls of Cheerios. I have some fruit which I will try to convince myself to eat (red pear? grapefruit? orange? apple? decisions...).

• Love 3

My eating habit tonight is 1100 ml (over 18.5 hours) Vital Peptide 1.5 cal formula through my j tube and diet 7 up. I did have some chicken in my off hours. I'm trying to gain. My BMI is 15.5 so I have to get a lot of calories.

Edited by Singingflutist
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi Pounders! How's everyone's eating habit tonight? I enjoyed a Stouffer's Lean Cuisine chicken alfredo, then a piece of chocolate cake, cause I'm quirky that way.

Reminds me of when I used to dunk my double stuffed oreos in skim milk.  Totally cancels out...right?

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

What’s happening pounders?  Eating habit tonight was tacos and a leftover cupcake from Little Judgey’s birthday which I think permanently stained my teeth with its irradiated hot pink frosting.

Who else didn’t go to work today because of ice storm 2019?

We had a couple sub-15F days but today was a balmy 30-something. Luckily it dried up before it froze so I only had to deal with the odd ice patch on the roads.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi Pounders! How's everyone's eating habit tonight? I enjoyed a Stouffer's Lean Cuisine chicken alfredo, then a piece of chocolate cake, cause I'm quirky that way.

Just add a Diet Coke and you're good. ;)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

The excitement just isn’t there like it used to be. We need a good old fashioned JAMES K level trainwreck or a delightful person like Brittney or Diana.

Yeah I know everyone hated Steven but that was riveting to me.

• Love 1

Hello everyone. Worked from home today because of the snow, but will have to go out tomorrow. Not looking forward to it. I need an obesee to take my mind of off the morning commute.

• Love 7