Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Justin's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

I’m super surprised he lost that much weight. But, c”mon, he’s gowned up in the hospital and this is the first time he’s being weighed since moving? Uh-huh, sure. 

I know but I’m so happy he stayed on track I don’t care. 

• Love 5
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

I’m super surprised he lost that much weight. But, c”mon, he’s gowned up in the hospital and this is the first time he’s being weighed since moving? Uh-huh, sure. 

Regular scales only go up to 350 I think, so that seems possible. 

• Love 3

I am ordering groceries on line while I watch.  The store shows your frequent purchases and the last time you bought an item.

I put myself on a Halo Top fast after eating that devil's delight pretty much everyday for awhile. I haven't bought it for 98 days!!! Dr. Now would be proud.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Wow, he's doing great! I thought there would be a gain for sure. But good for him for sticking to it through everything he's been doing. (I'm giving you the side eye, Octavia, with your excuses of "I just moved" and "It's too soon, I wasn't ready" and my favorite, "My life has been too hectic to lose weight!")

Was it Penny who said "I didn't know I would have to lose weight to get surgery"?

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Erinw522 said:

Am I the only one who does not understand the appeal of “dr pimple popper” and can’t even watch the commercials bc it’s so gross? 🤮 

The thing that gives me pause with Dr. Pimple Popper is that she always says "oh wow, I've never seen anything like this before!" This would tend to diminish my confidence in her. 

My 90 year old mother happened upon this show the other day and she was gobsmacked. She does not watch the trash I watch. She was AMAZED that this was show at all. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Erinw522 said:

5 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I’d rather watch Dr. Pimple Popper than look at the nasty gravy/waffle concoction that was prepared earlier in this episode.

Whaaaaat??!!! You’re high 😂😂 

Obligatory:

giphy.gif

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The thing that gives me pause with Dr. Pimple Popper is that she always says "oh wow, I've never seen anything like this before!" This would tend to diminish my confidence in her. 

My 90 year old mother happened upon this show the other day and she was gobsmacked. She does not watch the trash I watch. She was AMAZED that this was show at all. 

I’m #teamgrandma on that one. I literally said the same thing to my husband when I first saw the commercials. “WHY IS THIS A SHOW?!?” Lmao 

• Love 2

I think Justin would be quite handsome when he is back in shape, both physically and mentally.

Edited by Hellga
Trying to post and it's not quite working.
  • Love 12

Regarding the fat heroin addict mom: "Opioid use, acute and chronic, is also associated with weight gain, glycemic dysregulation, and dental pathology. The literature supporting the connection between opiate use and development of preference for sweet tastes is reviewed, and further association with dental pathology, weight gain, and loss of glycemic control are considered. " J Opioid Manag. 2010 Nov-Dec; 6(6): 445–452.

I guess it's the meth and cocaine people who lose weight.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

When did Jazz get so much bosom???

She needs a refund on those implants (if that's what they are). They look droopy and terrible.

Becasue listening to Mr. Judgey say “watch Moonshiners” or “change channel to Gold Rush” would be WAY less annoying than listening to a couple clicks on the remote while laying in bed at night. All you media providers can take your voice remotes and throw them in the garbage.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Becasue listening to Mr. Judgey say “watch Moonshiners” or “change channel to Gold Rush” would be WAY less annoying than listening to a couple clicks on the remote while laying in bed at night. All you media providers can take your voice remotes and throw them in the garbage.

I agree...and I live by myself!

3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I think Justin would be quite handsome when he is back in shape, both physically and mentally.

His affect is very flat. Rarely any expression. He has anxiety and depression.

• Love 3

Isn’t Dr. Paradise a psychologist? That’s important with anxiety but it seems like he would need to have a psychiatrist (or other medical doctor) to help him medically as well.  

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Any bets on momma coming back into the picture? 

I bet she will be back sometime much later, especially if he does well.   He is actually taking her turning back on him surprisingly well.   

• Love 5
Just now, 3girlsforus said:

Isn’t Dr. Paradise a psychologist? That’s important with anxiety but it seems like he would need to have a psychiatrist to help him medically as well. 

Yes, he is. I would guess he works with a psychiatrist if he feels the patient needs meds.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

Was it Penny who said "I didn't know I would have to lose weight to get surgery"?

“ nobody told me I had to lose weight when I got here”....*tiny voice* I may have rewatched a few times

• Love 9