Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Looks like the skinny filter app took the day off.

That regrowth is terrible! Why even dye your hair a high maintenance color, if you aren’t planning to maintain it regularly?

It looks like she has touched up the bangs but even the touch-up is obvious, it's darker than the faded red of the original dye job.

But maybe I'm just a COL, remember when dark roots were trendy on blond a few years ago?  Maybe quirky Mykelti is ahead of the curve.

• LOL 7
On 12/5/2019 at 3:49 PM, ginger90 said:

Another jacket that doesn't fit and the rest of it is ugly and ill-fitting, too. 

A problem with Mykelti and her LuLaNo is the manner in which it's done: over the top. The jacket by itself (if it fit) would look cute with a pair of light-wash skinnies--and not ugly LLNo jeans, either. Mykelti mashes this stuff together without thinking about it and it looks terrible. I don't look at this shot and think, "Wow! That looks great, I want that!" But people are BUYING it. Mind boggling. 

Edited to Add: I can't believe this chick wanted a career in fashion design. If she ever make LULaNo look good, EVER, she gets a green to light go forward. For now, she's a disaster. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Afterthoughts
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, jojo3couleurs said:

OMG this is so funny to see both pictures side by side!

Note how sharply focused the jean's wrinkled inseam is on her "thin" thigh, but the edge of the outer thigh is very blurry, though it is the same distance from the camera.  Normally one's shadow at this angle looks taller & skinnier, not shorter & wider.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Does she SERIOUSLY think we don't notice the filters?  How dumb are these people?

They should change the tagline from:

I believe in this lifestyle, it makes each of us better (bitter)

to:

I believe in this filter, it makes each of us thinner.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Does she SERIOUSLY think we don't notice the filters?  How dumb are these people?

What's sad is that she clearly doesn't like herself the way she is. Unfortunately, unless she has skinny "funhouse" mirror in her house, she's going to dislike what she sees at home too. But, instead of changing her diet and exercising, she just uses skinny filters. That whole eating healthy thing is too much work, let's just fool everyone by using filters. 

Mykelti, everyone notices. You are not fooling anyone. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

What's sad is that she clearly doesn't like herself the way she is. Unfortunately, unless she has skinny "funhouse" mirror in her house, she's going to dislike what she sees at home too. But, instead of changing her diet and exercising, she just uses skinny filters. That whole eating healthy thing is too much work, let's just fool everyone by using filters. 

This is certainly possible, but I also wonder if using filters is a directive from The Powers That Be.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

The use of skinny filters is probably in the LuLaCrap handbook.  Either that, or if one is in the upper echelon, that scary-as-shit DeAnn woman will refer one to the weight loss surgery clinic in Mexico (or so I've read.)  Supposedly she gets a kickback for those she refers.  Apparently the Sister Wives fambly dealers don't qualify.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

This is certainly possible, but I also wonder if using filters is a directive from The Powers That Be.  

That could be but I recall some of the consultants (or whatever they are called), stating that LLR suggested and facilitated weight loss surgery in Mexico.  Maybe it's just the consultants that the company wants to appear fit and trim because they often use plus, plus, size models in their ads.  No stone left unturned in their marketing campaigns. 

• Love 6

8950B231-058B-4665-9E90-35891CB7AD38.thumb.jpeg.72624c7c1283582693ada9ae16b92414.jpegFBF1CD18-D958-43B0-BAC4-33560190DE1C.thumb.jpeg.200b0b16317a65b6ecc350ac5277275a.jpeg

Perfectly reasonable and professional way to run a ‘business‘ page right here 🙄 Take notes all entrepreneurs. 

I wonder why she’s in Facebook jail? Probably because it’s a scammy pyramid scheme page that someone reported as spam... (Ah well, one can dream anyway 😆

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

8950B231-058B-4665-9E90-35891CB7AD38.thumb.jpeg.72624c7c1283582693ada9ae16b92414.jpegFBF1CD18-D958-43B0-BAC4-33560190DE1C.thumb.jpeg.200b0b16317a65b6ecc350ac5277275a.jpeg

Perfectly reasonable and professional way to run a ‘business‘ page right here 🙄 Take notes all entrepreneurs. 

I wonder why she’s in Facebook jail? Probably because it’s a scammy pyramid scheme page that someone reported as spam... (Ah well, one can dream anyway 😆

Everything will be RAN by.....  And of course one of her sycophants replies: wondering why so many IS getting locked out.  No wonder she never bothers to proofread - there is no need.

And by the way, in this picture you can clearly see her natural brows arching above those crayon scrawls.  Is this REALLY supposed to be fashion?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Everything will be RAN by.....  And of course one of her sycophants replies: wondering why so many IS getting locked out.  No wonder she never bothers to proofread - there is no need.

And by the way, in this picture you can clearly see her natural brows arching above those crayon scrawls.  Is this REALLY supposed to be fashion?

If she knew anything AT ALL about fashion--like she claims to--she'd know those eyebrows are not a thing any more. More brushed-out eyebrows have come into favor so she can put away her rubber eyebrow stamp. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I think proofreading isn't the answer - these are just poorly educated people which is probably why they continue to believe LLCrap is the Second Coming.  It's pitiful.

Those eyebrows - just shocking to see the close up and how far off the mark she is.  Who in the hell is telling her she looks good like that?

I am not surprised she's locked out of FB.  My guess would be that a lot of her sycophants are inviting all of their friends and family to join her group without their knowledge.  If she accepts them and her crap starts showing up on their timeline and they don't expect or want it, they can report it as spam.  Get enough spam reports and you are blocked.  I am an admin for a Friends group supporting a Michigan DNR site and we will only accept people who directly ask to join the group.  We turn down all "invited by" requests for that reason.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6

For the life of me I don't remember where I read about Facebook algorithms for "selling" through your facebook pages/groups...but several years ago I read a post about how to NOT get booted by facebook.  Most of it boiled down to if you are a spam bot you can post the same thing very fast.  So the FB bot police is programed to detect the speed one account posts the same thing.  While you can sell things without paying FB as a sponsor you have to do it within their rules (which aren't very clear at. all.)

Lets say I'm having a big sale.  I have my personal facebook page (which is supposed to be for personal life sharing ONLY) and I have a "business" page, but I don't pay for it to be seen, and I also am a part of 10 groups where I can share my sale announcements.  So. Sitting at my computer I can very quickly share the same post on my page, then pop to my business page, then each group. Bam...I'm now flagged as a spammer because I did it so fast.  First...you can share selling things on your page, but there is a percentage of sale/personal because it is supposed to be your personal page.  So if you do want to share the same thing you need to be posting it fully not just hitting the share button, because that helps you get flagged.

Supposedly there is only so many posts you are allowed to make before you get flagged, warned, then FB jail, then locked out, and you can get full on deleted because in the end, Facebook holds all the power. The fact that Mykelti is making so many of her own "fake" accounts is more than likely helping to get her accounts locked out in the first place.  She mentioned using different variations of her name...but in the end it isn't the name but the I.P. address.  Due to security in the modern computer world these sites know exactly where you are coming from with your trail.  So many fake accounts and spam posts (which is what these kind of sales are...) is just flagging her faster and faster... 🙄

...another thought...FYI...a normal person commenting on lots of posts in a short amount of time, sharing many posts to your own page and sharing the same thing to multiple groups can get your account flagged as well.  Just regular posting etc, it comes down to the speed it all happens. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I think proofreading isn't the answer - these are just poorly educated people which is probably why they continue to believe LLCrap is the Second Coming.  It's pitiful.

Sigh.  No wonder Mykelti thought school was so HARD.  If your writing skills are below that of a 5th grader, then yeah.  College is hard.

IMO, nothing makes you sound stupid faster than glaring basic grammar mistakes.  Since I'm a proud COL I'm just going suggest that if you can't write you should stay off social media.  

Sure Jan.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Roslyn said:

For the life of me I don't remember where I read about Facebook algorithms for "selling" through your facebook pages/groups...but several years ago I read a post about how to NOT get booted by facebook. 

Since FB loves to change the rules who knows what works and what doesn't.  They make things up as they go along just like the Brown Clowns.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 11/26/2019 at 7:20 AM, TurtlePower said:

I was laughing at their entire wall. Nothing says “adult” like a couple of superhero-loving pudballs.

They’ve got all these collectible swords and knives they probably don’t even know how to handle; someone could break into their home and use that shit against them (even if they’re props, they’re still dangerous). Their love of superheros is not going to help them. 

Well, as a 54 year old who has Avengers posters and dolls on my desk at work (as well as hockey and baseball bobbleheads, a couple photos of boybands, etc.,  I find I can adult pretty well with all my weird pudballness.  haha

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, JenMcSnark said:

Well, as a 54 year old who has Avengers posters and dolls on my desk at work (as well as hockey and baseball bobbleheads, a couple photos of boybands, etc.,  I find I can adult pretty well with all my weird pudballness.  haha

Guess I’ll have to work on removing my foot from my mouth! 

I mean, I get it on one hand. Obviously, I love turtles. I have comic books stored away and some stuffed animals in the library. I even have a couple tnmt hoodies for us adults who grew up with the turtles. 

With these two, it’s more of an immaturity thing. They seem to have their heads floating in some wanna-be fantasy land—you’ve got Mykelti and her skinny filters and Tony with his knives and swords. Instead of working on themselves (like working out or taking marital arts, learning how to use swords), they eat tacos and stare at their walls—or how I picture it anyways. 

Not sure if that was helpful in facilitating foot from mouth extraction.........

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Guess I’ll have to work on removing my foot from my mouth! 

I mean, I get it on one hand. Obviously, I love turtles. I have comic books stored away and some stuffed animals in the library. I even have a couple tnmt hoodies for us adults who grew up with the turtles. 

With these two, it’s more of an immaturity thing. They seem to have their heads floating in some wanna-be fantasy land—you’ve got Mykelti and her skinny filters and Tony with his knives and swords. Instead of working on themselves (like working out or taking marital arts, learning how to use swords), they eat tacos and stare at their walls—or how I picture it anyways. 

Not sure if that was helpful in facilitating foot from mouth extraction.........

For me the problem with Mykelti and Tony and why I think they're immature is the superhero collection and other shit isn't just displayed at home.

I feel like if you deal with the public you should put that stuff away lol

Tony has stuffed toys, games and tons of knickknacks all over his office/cubicle

You might be the greatest banker on the planet but if your desk is covered in stuffed toys and games meant for children you probably won't get my business.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Clarity
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, JenMcSnark said:

I'm curious if you deal with the public at your desk?

Maybe it's a generational thing and a COL thing. Lol

I worked for many years at an insurance agency and then I worked in a large law firm, we were. allowed to have one small framed photo... No other personal items, vases, pictures, toys, games etc.

• Love 6
On 12/2/2019 at 10:24 AM, Kohola3 said:

Who would post something like that?  Who wants people to know that they are slobs?  That's horrible!

Jessa & Jill Duggar post stuff like this, too. I think they've been on reality TV so long they've lost their ability to distinguish between what should be kept private and what is public.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

I'm curious if you deal with the public at your desk?

Maybe it's a generational thing and a COL thing. Lol

I worked for many years at an insurance agency and then I worked in a large law firm, we were. allowed to have one small framed photo... No other personal items, vases, pictures, toys, games etc.

I work for the government, but don't meet the public at my desk.  So it's pretty much me and my co-workers.  Some people have a lot of stuff (in all generations) and some just prefer to have a minimal desk.  

For me, I am at work more than anywhere else and find it helps me to have things to remind me of life on the outside.  lol  It makes the cubicle prison a little bit more bearable to have some cute, fun things reminding me that my paycheck does occasionally go for fun. 

I do think they are still immature, because they are young. But I just don't think liking to have "collectibles" shall we say, means that one is not a trustworthy employee or less mature.  But I'm okay with people who do.  Unless they're my boss.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, JenMcSnark said:

I work for the government, but don't meet the public at my desk.  So it's pretty much me and my co-workers.  Some people have a lot of stuff (in all generations) and some just prefer to have a minimal desk.  

For me, I am at work more than anywhere else and find it helps me to have things to remind me of life on the outside.  lol  It makes the cubicle prison a little bit more bearable to have some cute, fun things reminding me that my paycheck does occasionally go for fun. 

I do think they are still immature, because they are young. But I just don't think liking to have "collectibles" shall we say, means that one is not a trustworthy employee or less mature.  But I'm okay with people who do.  Unless they're my boss.

I can totally understand if you aren't dealing with the public at your desk... I'd have have mine covered in cat statues and toys 😋

It just surprises me that Tony does it at work because he deals with customers at his desk and it's covered in toys and games.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

For me the problem with Mykelti and Tony and why I think they're immature is the superhero collection and other shit isn't just displayed at home.

I feel like if you deal with the public you should put that stuff away lol

Tony has stuffed toys, games and tons of knickknacks all over his office/cubicle

You might be the greatest banker on the planet but if your desk is covered in stuffed toys and games meant for children you probably won't get my business.

I just bought a bed from a man who had a collection of Harry Potter items on his desk, including the Elder Wand. I thought it was charming.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, neh said:

I just bought a bed from a man who had a collection of Harry Potter items on his desk, including the Elder Wand. I thought it was charming.

I love this.  I too keep trinkets on my desk.  Not only do they server to remind me of life outside work and bring a bit of joy to the workplace, they also frequently serve as a conduit to conversation and connection with whomever I am meeting with.  These things tend to humanize people since we generally are not a bunch of automatons at work.

It seems under the auspice of "mature" we take ourselves too seriously and have lost all aspects of fun and whimsy.

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, sharkerbaby said:

Not only do they server to remind me of life outside work and bring a bit of joy to the workplace, they also frequently serve as a conduit to conversation and connection with whomever I am meeting with. 

I guess that's a personal thing. I would never sign a contract for serious money with anyone that had a desk full of kids toys.  I, too, had personal items but a couple of more generic things. 

If the collectioin is made up of something that the customer doesn't know about or doesn't like it could kill a deal, make them uncomfortable, or keep them from sitting down to negotiate at all.  No way I'd talk money with FT with that junk staring at me.

To each his own, of course.  But fun and whimsy would not fly in the workplace from which I retired. It would have been frowned upon.

• Love 10

The stuffed animals on Tony's desk are no big dill.  But when he takes them out to re-enact a scene from Game of Thrones complete with action sounds and Instagram video while customers wait, that's when I have issues.  And you can't convince me that he doesn't do that several times a day.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1