Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Maybe she is dyslexic. Spell check isn't great for dyslexic spelling.

That is a good possibility. A learning disability could be why Mykelti said school was hard.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I think we are seeing the fruits of the Brown family’s early homeschooling. Mykelti cannot be making so many typos by accident. If she wants to use social media to make money, she needs to spell check before she posts, even if it is for a stupid hashtag. 

Can you imagine how many words in their posts have red squiggly lines under them while they're typing?  Not just the hashtags - even Mykelti's name comes up as a probable misspelling.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Meowwww said:

If she would just curve her eyebrows down on the inside...

5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I'm sorry but wow, is she stupid.  In so many ways.

#notrillysorry

Between the eyebrows and moon face I find her hard to look at. 

She's had an unconventional upbringing, but I don't know if that's all to blame for her behavior, especially considering how her siblings have been turning out for the most part. She makes really poor decisions in all aspects of life. There truly seems to be something "off" about her.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

What is with the women in this family and terrible eyebrows? 

Yes, there in no arch.  They go sideways at a slant and actually down into the crease of her eyelid.  That is not natural.  And Mahamid you are right - her eyes ARE really puffy.  I wonder if she has some health thing going on.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, lma said:

You know, I was thinking the same thing. Something is not quite right with her. She has no self awareness at all.

Sounds like she takes after dear old Dad.

Some people have eyebrows and muscles that pull the inner edge up when they are trying to look cute or are begging for approval. The brows drop when they relax the muscles.

She and Tony look like they spend a lot of time carb-loading.  They have what Dr. William Davis calls "wheat face".

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, deirdra said:

Sounds like she takes after dear old Dad.

Some people have eyebrows and muscles that pull the inner edge up when they are trying to look cute or are begging for approval. The brows drop when they relax the muscles.

She and Tony look like they spend a lot of time carb-loading.  They have what Dr. William Davis calls "wheat face".

I think it's bagel face 😋

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wheat face

Bagel face

Taco face

Feel free to ad to the list. 😉

Donut face, pasta face.....I saw she had a photo of a bagel on her instagram, very telling lol

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Love that blue color but the way she is posing it clearly outlines all of the bad spots.  

That and the fact the dress clearly needs to be worn with a seamless bra!  It is apparently VERY thin fabric.  I'm betting it will last 3 cycles in the washing machine before it falls apart.  Takers?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Now I'm trying to remember which ep Mykelti looked like a much older woman.  I believe it was her weddingk shower.  If she looks old now...she's not going to age well.  

The dress style does not flatter her plus-sized-ness.  Too clingy.  

• Love 4

M: "I seriously love waking up and getting ready for the day."

Well sure, now that you quite-ed your job and you post pictures on Insta about shitty clothes and contact-paper nail polish, who wouldn't love waking up for THAT?

She also "formed" her entire outfit on the way her nails make her feel. Just so much stupidity from this one.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

So is her closet full of the clothes she is selling or the ones she is wearing...or both? Yuk don't want to buy worn clothes, not that I would go anywhere near a LulaNo anything!!

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

M: "I seriously love waking up and getting ready for the day."

Well sure, now that you quite-ed your job and you post pictures on Insta about shitty clothes and contact-paper nail polish, who wouldn't love waking up for THAT?

She also "formed" her entire outfit on the way her nails make her feel. Just so much stupidity from this one.

First of all, I don't think I have ever seen anyone on social media who is so completely clueless about how to pose as Mykelti.  Second, I can practically smell the shiny new polyester/B.O. scent from those pictures.  The material looks like it would make a body sweat within seconds of putting it on, assuming you didn't first rip out the seams trying to pull it over your head.

Regarding the bolded line, I had to read her post four times to understand what she was trying to say.  I'm still not sure I know what she's talking about.

And what does #lovingthelooking mean?  You know what, I don't care.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

WTF is it with Mykelti and "whimsical"? 

Do you think she's even looked it up? Or just likes the sound of it? 

Webster has two definitions but I think the second is more suitable:

Whimsical- acting or behaving in a capricious manner.

synonyms:volatile, capricious, temperamental, impulsive, excitable, fickle, changeable, unpredictable, variable, erratic, quicksilver, mercurial, mutable, inconstant, inconsistent, unstable, unsteady, fluctuating, ever-changing, protean, kaleidoscopic, fluid, wavering, vacillating, wayward

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
30 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Do you think she's even looked it up? Or just likes the sound of it? 

I'm guessing both.  And that goes for the rest of the clan that describe themselves as "edgy".

• Love 7

Yes, Mykelti and her "parentals" are fond of throwing what they think are big words out there, so we can see how "edgy" and "yummy" they are.  I remember when they discovered "paradigm" awhile back.  I know there have been others.  Refresh my old memory!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

This crap she is putting on her nails reminds me of the tinkerbelle cosmetics when I was a kid. The nail polish already had the sparkly crap in it, much like a lot of the polish today.  Also seems she has some racks of luluno - where did she get the capitol to buy the collection ? 

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

This crap she is putting on her nails reminds me of the tinkerbelle cosmetics when I was a kid. The nail polish already had the sparkly crap in it, much like a lot of the polish today.  Also seems she has some racks of luluno - where did she get the capitol to buy the collection ? 

Well. Assuming that Tony is still a "banker" they most likely just took out an equity loan against their house for Mykelti to become a fashion/tycoon/entrepreneur and for Tony to live out his dreams of being a fashion photographer extraordinaire. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Well. Assuming that Tony is still a "banker" they most likely just took out an equity loan against their house for Mykelti to become a fashion/tycoon/entrepreneur and for Tony to live out his dreams of being a fashion photographer extraordinaire. 

I highly doubt they brought their own home, so they must be grifters, er I mean renters as well like dear old dick sharing dad. Maybe FT asked Cody for an equity loan on some ocean front property in Las Vegas

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I remember that peel-off nail polish.  My daughter had that in the 80's.  

Racks of LuLaNo, soon to show up at the nearest thrift store.  That seems to be a thing.  Wait, what am I saying?  The Browns don't believe in donating.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I remember that peel-off nail polish.  My daughter had that in the 80's.  

Racks of LuLaNo, soon to show up at the nearest thrift store.  That seems to be a thing.  Wait, what am I saying?  The Browns don't believe in donating.

Ha - go to Reddit and look up the Lularoe and Lulano subs - thrift stores have more LLR than they know what to do with now. 

ETA: Oops - I misread that - I thought you were referring to LLR generally and not just Mykelti's rag stash 😳

Edited by DakotaJustice
Clarification
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I highly doubt they brought their own home, so they must be grifters, er I mean renters as well like dear old dick sharing dad. Maybe FT asked Cody for an equity loan on some ocean front property in Las Vegas

From what I found, they live in what is referred to as :

Property type: Condo

Style: Townhouse

It was purchased in 2017.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Yep. They bought.  I remember a social media post or something back when they were closing.  Like ginger mentioned above

• Love 6
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yes, Mykelti and her "parentals" are fond of throwing what they think are big words out there, so we can see how "edgy" and "yummy" they are.  I remember when they discovered "paradigm" awhile back.  I know there have been others.  Refresh my old memory!

I think the first few seasons was "" finite ""resources/money.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Here's a couple of new ones they can add to their lexicon for the new season:  Bankruptcy and Foreclosure.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, lma said:

She has to be misspelling everything on purpose. If not, Mykelti is the stupidest stupid who ever did stupid. 

She’s a whimsical speller... hybbywifey, Starbusks...

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

From what I found, they live in what is referred to as :

Property type: Condo

Style: Townhouse

It was purchased in 2017.

I think that is the appeal of Tony for Mykelti.  Financial (and probably general life) stability that she did NOT get growing up.  They don't really have much credit history so they couldn't be doing the crap of the older generation (interest only loans, pull all the equity, move and abandon the homes.)  They lived in a crap apartment until they bought their condo.  Tony has said no to babies until they are more established.  I think he let her try the Lulano thing because he saw Meri making money doing it and she really wants to establish a home business so she can afford to have a baby.  She married the first man who showed any interest in her but I really think she made damn sure she wasn't going to be moving 19 times in 20(1?2?) years.  She refers to Tony as a "banker" but he probably has one of those boring, semi-OK-paying back room jobs in the banking industry processing loans, document search, etc.  Same with Madison and Aspyn - I think the appeal (which we may not see) is stability.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Every time I see this thread bumped up, a shiver of dread goes through me that they have managed to procreate. 

#maythebirthcontrolbestrong 

Okay, this made me laugh out loud!  

Is ANYONE really surprised that the pink hibiscus thingy is Tony's?!? 😏

• LOL 10
On 4/28/2019 at 12:12 PM, DaphneCat said:

That and the fact the dress clearly needs to be worn with a seamless bra!  It is apparently VERY thin fabric.  I'm betting it will last 3 cycles in the washing machine before it falls apart.  Takers?

The fabric is hideous. It might look good on someone with 10% body fat and even then, the cut of the arms on many of the pieces is 1960s farm wife. Very dated look. 

That's the thing with LuLaNo. It's as if it's unflattering on purpose. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

She refers to Tony as a "banker" but he probably has one of those boring, semi-OK-paying back room jobs in the banking industry processing loans, document search, etc. 

Etc = Emptying trash cans,  vacuuming/ mopping floors.

• LOL 9
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

The fabric is hideous. It might look good on someone with 10% body fat and even then, the cut of the arms on many of the pieces is 1960s farm wife. Very dated look. 

That's the thing with LuLaNo. It's as if it's unflattering on purpose. 

I've been trying to pin a label on the look but couldn't figure out what it reminded me of..... You nailed it with "1960's farm wife"

When I was a  little girl I recall my mother dressing like that but she looked nice like Donna Reed... I think the difference is my mother's dresses were natural fibers, cotton, linen etc and they were ironed crisp, clean and fresh looking..... They didn't hang on her all sweaty, limp and clingy like Mykelti's  

• Love 6