Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Yum, now I want Mexican food.  You are probably not a big eater - and there probably wasn't guac and chips (or margaritas😰).  I think Tony was trying to be generous - not considering some of the guests were small people or children - probably overestimating by about 1/5 to 1/4 the amount really needed,

On Vacation there is no dieting!!!  Besides I have to save room for the marquesita 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Holy crap. This is not my idea of chicken cordon bleu!! What appears to be bacon, cheese, and white rice lovingly served on a layer of paper plates. The only thing missing is the ranch dressing.

I think this explains why they've both grown sideways. 

292B7ECA-D3F3-4B45-9B83-93E1E0C1B59D.jpeg

Looks like he substituted pepperoni for ham - and that is one big ol' mound of slop.  Sometimes the local grocery store sells premade Cordon Blue that you can take and bake. I have pretty good luck making mine at home along with some Rice a Roni Parmesan & Romano Rice, Mr Frauds will even offer to fold laundry, clean up dog turd in the yard and wash my car if I make it for him  lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

s😰 I think Tony was trying to be generous - not considering some of the guests were small people or children - probably overestimating by about 1/5 to 1/4 the amount really needed,

Did he over estimate?

I thought after the wedding the Brown's were all saying "Tony was right, we didn't have enough food"?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Did he over estimate?

I thought after the wedding the Brown's were all saying "Tony was right, we didn't have enough food"?

That's what I recall also. They ran out of tacos.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I really think he thought he was being funny with the loan comment (he's tried to make other "jokes" that fell flat too).  In the end, I would guess their wedding was actually cheaper than Aspyns - I don't think they had booze at theirs.  I think they figured they weren't going to use their entire budget for the wedding so they figured out a way to get the same amount as Madison use the difference for a honeymoon.

9 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think it was a joke too. But he's just a butthead.

True, I know and I agree deep down he (probably) said it in jest; I know he works as a ‘banker’ so presumably he is somewhat financially literate, but having recently watched a rerun of their wedding episode, where he POKED HIS USED FORK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BEAUTIFUL WEDDING CAKE, (that everyone else was yet to be served) and slurped it down like a feral animal...ugh!  It may be unreasonable and illogical, but due to that moment alone, he gets no passes from me, ever, on anything! 😆 #FTHaterforlife

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

I thought it was probably a joke, but now that we know T&M already have a second mortgage and a HELOC on the house they bought in 2017, I'm thinking this is how this "banker" frees up money to spend on whatever they want NOW, rather than planning and budgeting for what they want to buy.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I thought it was probably a joke, but now that we know T&M already have a second mortgage and a HELOC on the house they bought in 2017, I'm thinking this is how this "banker" frees up money to spend on whatever they want NOW, rather than planning and budgeting for what they want to buy.

I'm going to guess that the HELOC was to finance her start-up costs for LLOHNO.  It appears that she is no longer selling it, so I hope she was able to return her unsold inventory and the equipment she had to purchase to facilitate the sales. 

I don't think her new venture with the contact paper nails required a large investment but I also don't think it's their path to financial security.  I just don't understand the allure of this MLM way of life, the only thing I can think is that they are lazy and gullible and think it's the path to easy money.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I just assumed that they didn't actually order 4k tacos.

Whatever they ordered doesn't matter.

I was answering that Tony didn't over estimate... He was right and they all admitted it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, deirdra said:

He's definitely not a banker. He's someone who works at a bank, which is entirely different. 

A banker is defined as someone important in a bank or manages a bank. Tony is a customer service person who assists customers with loans or accounts. He's not making any important financial decisions. 

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I'm going to guess that the HELOC was to finance her start-up costs for LLOHNO.  It appears that she is no longer selling it, so I hope she was able to return her unsold inventory and the equipment she had to purchase to facilitate the sales. 

I don't think her new venture with the contact paper nails required a large investment but I also don't think it's their path to financial security.  I just don't understand the allure of this MLM way of life, the only thing I can think is that they are lazy and gullible and think it's the path to easy money.

That sounds logical except according to her Instagram she didn't onboard until November 2018 and the HELOC was in July. 

She's still doing LLR, she posted on IG yesterday with the ubiquitous hashtags...

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I finally figured out what that pattern on Mykelti's shirt looks like.  It is on a card that my great grandmother sent to me on my third birthday (in 1957).  Everything old is new again (or copywrite infringement).

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 4/30/2019 at 11:38 AM, Kohola3 said:

FT drinks pink coconut hibiscus smoothies?  How very masculine.

I always tease my husband.  He isn't a big drinker but when he does he likes the sweet foofy drinks.  He is a pretty big guy and has no shame in ordering the drinks with umbrellas!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 5/8/2019 at 3:48 PM, DakotaJustice said:

It seems low to me, but then again my city is crazy with a median home price of just under $1.4 million. 

There is a condo in my city that is in a not so great part of town in a mixed use area.  It is right next to a UHaul biz and it is selling for over 1.4 mil.  I was SHOCKED!  They look cute but not 1.4 mil cute!  Why would someone need 2 mortgages?  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

They originally wanted a taco truck but the venue wouldn't allow it.  I guess they really wanted that venue and compromised on the taco truck

Many people (I'm not trying to pick on you) have commented on the 4000 tacos.  When I was in Mexico my friend and I went to a place where we were served very tiny tacos - it would have taken at least 3 of these to equal what we thing of as a taco - so when Tony  was saying plan on 10 for each guest, that would have been the equivalent of someone going to a restaurant and ordering one order of tacos - which many times is 3 tacos on the plate.  I think these are what Tony had in mind - NOT the plate the venue ended up supplying.

That plate of "chicken cordon bleu" looks disgusting.  I hope it tasted better than it looked.

Those little street tacos are the best.  Just carne asada/chicken/al pastor with onions and cilantro with salsa.  Before I quit eating meat I could eat 3 of those easy.  We have the best place in our city for those (Lily's Tacos for anyone hitting up Santa Barbara).  They also have the authentic eyeball/brain meat options that give me the heebie jeebies.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Did he over estimate?

The venue came up with something different so it's kind of like comparing apples to kumquats.  They didn't actually order 4000 street tacos they ordered X amount of something else and ran out of food.

But you're right - they didn't order enough food.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

Having a HELOC and USING a HELOC are two different things.  We have one and have never used it - it is there in case we need it.  Do we know they used it?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

Having a HELOC and USING a HELOC are two different things.  We have one and have never used it - it is there in case we need it.  Do we know they used it?

Is the start-up fee fairly reasonable - and is there a monthly fee for having it available and not using it, or no? I read something about a no-use period, that it gets canceled when it isn't used for however many years. TIA.

I wondered if that's what Tokelti are doing (having it but not using it) and then I thought "yeah, no."

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Having a HELOC and USING a HELOC are two different things.  We have one and have never used it - it is there in case we need it.

That's true. I had one thirty years ago to do some home improvements and paid it off in a year.  It's still available among my accounts. 

But I can't see the Taco Twins bothering to open one "just in case". I doubt they act (which requires forethought), they react when the situation warrants.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

That's true. I had one thirty years ago to do some home improvements and paid it off in a year.  It's still available among my accounts. 

But I can't see the Taco Twins bothering to open one "just in case". I doubt they act (which requires forethought), they react when the situation warrants.

Well, I've never owned a home so haven't had an HELOC but I kinda agree with the above. They don't strike me as very prudent or forward thinking.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, suomi said:

Is the start-up fee fairly reasonable - and is there a monthly fee for having it available and not using it, or no? I read something about a no-use period, that it gets canceled when it isn't used for however many years. TIA.

I wondered if that's what Tokelti are doing (having it but not using it) and then I thought "yeah, no."

We had to pay a very tiny fee for an appraisal - there is no fee to have it and not use it.  Ours is good for 10 years - we can draw on it any time.

They, like all the rest of the Browns, live their life on social media.  If they were buying expensive things or going on expensive trips, etc.  we would probably know.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, deirdra said:

It's the Brown way.  Saving up for things is for us boring monogamists.  Mykelti is well acquainted with the grifting life.  FT is adapting to it as well.  

• Love 10
13 hours ago, deirdra said:

I finally figured out what that pattern on Mykelti's shirt looks like.  It is on a card that my great grandmother sent to me on my third birthday (in 1957).  Everything old is new again (or copywrite infringement).

I was three years old in 1957, too.  I still have the telegram my dad sent me then, as he was out of town on my birthday 🙂

Yes, LuLaOHNO (thanks, Sandy!) is known for ripping off designs, aren't they?  But Mykelti could have done worse, much worse!  I love those vintage cards.

• Love 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

They, like all the rest of the Browns, live their life on social media.  If they were buying expensive things or going on expensive trips, etc.  we would probably know.  

Not all significant purchases are documented on social media (for example them buying their house is not posted, (that I could find anyway). Plus a lot of what actually costs money is small and seemingly insignificant, but can add up when you live beyond your means and don’t have a steady job.

Based on social media, shes ’quite’ her job and is in MLM (which is generally pretty minimal income unless you’re at the top of the pyramid and has start up costs), he’s a big time collector of all the rare comic and movie paraphernalia and loves video games, they have a dog, a (two) mortgages?, she loves to buy books, travels home a lot, they eat out often, buy Starbucks and takeaways all the time and then there’s what we don’t see like basic utilities, clothing, car payments and running costs for assuming two cars, all insurances (I’m assuming but since it’s these two probably not), plus their groceries (sorry this is unkind but based on the size of them both this food bill must be massive, all this on one lowly paid customer service bank job and an MLM dream. That’s a head scratcher to me.

Sorry I’m sceptical and not saying this is happening with M & FT, but I’ve seen this first hand, a relative and his wife inherited a million dollars and blew through it in 2 years with no extravagant or significant purchases ever seen on social media, just by living beyond their means and making bad decisions on two part-time incomes. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Not all significant purchases are documented on social media (for example them buying their house is not posted, (that I could find anyway). Plus a lot of what actually costs money is small and seemingly insignificant, but can add up when you live beyond your means and don’t have a steady job.

Based on social media, shes ’quite’ her job and is in MLM (which is generally pretty minimal income unless you’re at the top of the pyramid and has start up costs), he’s a big time collector of all the rare comic and movie paraphernalia and loves video games, they have a dog, a (two) mortgages?, she loves to buy books, travels home a lot, they eat out often, buy Starbucks and takeaways all the time and then there’s what we don’t see like basic utilities, clothing, car payments and running costs for assuming two cars, all insurances (I’m assuming but since it’s these two probably not), plus their groceries (sorry this is unkind but based on the size of them both this food bill must be massive, all this on one lowly paid customer service bank job and an MLM dream. That’s a head scratcher to me.

Sorry I’m sceptical and not saying this is happening with M & FT, but I’ve seen this first hand, a relative and his wife inherited a million dollars and blew through it in 2 years with no extravagant or significant purchases ever seen on social media, just by living beyond their means and making bad decisions on two part-time incomes. 

I will never get tired of "quite my job".  🤣

My first husband collected baseball cards - that's when I learned the big lesson if collecting memorabilia and that kind of stuff - unless you fell into it when it wasn't considered "collectible" or found a box of 1950's era Topps cards in Grandpa's basement - if you're paying full collector price on eBay or at a comic book shop, then your chances of even getting your original "investment" back are pretty slim and it's not so easy to find a buyer either. Usually, they're sold right back to a dealer for less than half the value. 

Their grocery bill is probably fairly low in comparison since they appear to eat a lot of cheap carbs like white rice and tortillas. The Starbucks though... Last year I stopped my daily venti Americano habit and bought myself a Mr Coffee for $23 from Costco.  I figure I'm saving a few hundred dollars a year. 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 7
(edited)
54 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I will never get tired of "quite my job".  🤣

The Starbucks though... Last year I stopped my daily venti Americans habit and bought myself a Mr Coffee for $23 from Costco.  I figure I'm saving a few hundred dollars a year. 

‘Quite my job’ still has plenty of mileage left for laughs 😂

If you are trying to sell on social media to the masses, be prepared to double check before you post, basic errors like that look unprofessional and sloppy to me. If she indeed has dyslexia, then as I’m sure someone already pointed out, she could have FT or someone else double check.  As she ‘Quite’ her job, surely she’s not too busy that she can’t take time to proofread a post properly, or at least retrospectively edit a glaring error when it is pointed out. 

The Starbucks thing I totally agree, I buy at least 3 coffees a week and it must add up in the thousands per year! 😬The price of caffeine addiction is real! At least I have a proper job and I’m not taking a second mortgage on my house to pay for it though haha. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Proofread and fixed my Mykelti type errors #irony #glasshousesshouldntthrowstones
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Sofa Sloth said:

‘Quite my job’ still has plenty of mileage left for laughs 😂

If you are trying to sell on social media to the masses, be prepared to double check before you post, basic errors like that look unprofessional and sloppy to me. If she indeed has dyslexia, then as I’m sure someone already pointed out she could have FT or someone else double check.  As she ‘Quite’ her job, surely she’s not too busy that she can’t take time to proofread a post properly, or at least retrospectively edit a glaring error when it is pointed out. 

The Starbucks thing I totally agree, I buy at least 3 coffees a week and it must add up in the thousands per year! 😬The price of caffeine addition is real! At least I have a proper job and I’m not taking a second mortgage on my house to pay for it though haha. 

I still hit up Starbucks on occasion but I'm *quite* happy with Caffe Verona brewed at home most mornings! 

• Love 8

I grind together a 50:50 mix of French Roast and Breakfast Blend whole beans - I prefer the taste to either one on its own.  I also find that coffee machines that use cone filters make better coffee than basket filters - I think the hot water stays in contact with the grounds longer.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

I have an expensive Nepresso machine in my kitchen just gathering dust, as I just can’t give up my cafe coffee indulgence.  😆 But in my twenties that was an occasional luxury and if I did have to save money, that would be the first thing I’d look at now. 

• Love 2

Every Christmas I used to do one shift for the Salvation Army ringing the bell.  It used to just fry my socks to see people waltz by with their $4 cups of coffee and ignore me without putting a dime in the kettle.  To this day I will never darken the door to a Starbucks.

• Love 7
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Every Christmas I used to do one shift for the Salvation Army ringing the bell.  It used to just fry my socks to see people waltz by with their $4 cups of coffee and ignore me without putting a dime in the kettle.  To this day I will never darken the door to a Starbucks.

Puts it in perspective doesn’t it? 

Man I feel bad now, but I promise I would have totally given the salvos $4 on the way to Starbucks. I often do in fact, as if you can afford these luxuries, then you can definitely afford to give back. It’s just my one vice, I’m sorry 😔 (I volunteer for a charity that feeds the homeless, I swear I’m still a nice person! 😉 )

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

My late husband (21 yrs older than me) was a refugee after WWII he said Salvation Army was the one organization that really helped  the people. To this day Salvation Army is the only relief organization I donate to.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Puts it in perspective doesn’t it? 

Yep. 

And not singling out Starbucks lovers it's just that those big old cups stood out as they sailed by studiously avoiding eye contact.

15 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

...all this on one lowly paid customer service bank job and an MLM dream. That’s a head scratcher to me.

My guess is multiple credit cards all maxed out with interest only payments using that HELOC and/or the second mortgage.  Typical Brown Family money management.  Bankruptcy can't be far behind;  FT can't be making that much as a teller.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Their grocery bill is probably fairly low in comparison since they appear to eat a lot of cheap carbs like white rice and tortillas. The Starbucks though... Last year I stopped my daily venti Americano habit and bought myself a Mr Coffee for $23 from Costco.  I figure I'm saving a few hundred dollars a year. 

Grande NF caramel macchiato with an extra espresso shot, here!  🤩🤩 At one time I was so regular in my Starbuck's habit that I'd walk in their door and by the time I'd made it to the register and paid for my drink it would be ready and waiting. 😛

Now, I'm hooked on matcha tea with caramel and a blonde shot.  I have arthritis and matcha works wonders for me in the pain management department. Due to horrible side affects I stay off Celebrex and I can't take aspirin, so I go the organic approach with green tea, ginger, beets, and pineapple. Surprisingly, this regimen helps tremendously, but the matcha is a whole other animal, for it makes me feel like a different person. I now buy it online, and though it's expensive it's worth it for moi!  💃

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Grande NF caramel macchiato with an extra espresso shot, here!  🤩🤩 At one time I was so regular in my Starbuck's habit that I'd walk in their door and by the time I'd made it to the register and paid for my drink it would be ready and waiting. 😛

Now, I'm hooked on matcha tea with caramel and a blonde shot.  I have arthritis and matcha works wonders for me in the pain management department. Due to horrible side affects I stay off Celebrex and I can't take aspirin, so I go the organic approach with green tea, ginger, beets, and pineapple. Surprisingly, this regimen helps tremendously, but the matcha is a whole other animal, for it makes me feel like a different person. I now buy it online, and though it's expensive it's worth it for moi!  💃

I do on occasion indulge in a latte on the weekends, but generally it's at church. We have a great barista team on Sundays...the donuts are killing me though! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Yep. 

And not singling out Starbucks lovers it's just that those big old cups stood out as they sailed by studiously avoiding eye contact.

My guess is multiple credit cards all maxed out with interest only payments using that HELOC and/or the second mortgage.  Typical Brown Family money management.  Bankruptcy can't be far behind;  FT can't be making that much as a teller.

Many banks will terminate employees who file for personal bankruptcy.  They figure if you can't handle your own money, it's a risk to allow you to touch other people's money.

Costco's store brand coffee is roasted by Starbucks, for about half the cost of Starbucks.  We mix regular and decaf beans to make "half-caff" and after our morning hot coffee, we put in flavored creamers and Sweet 'n' Low to create a nice mix that we refrigerate and enjoy after our daily walk.  It's like having Starbucks iced drinks for pennies, with hardly any calories.

• Useful 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Many banks will terminate employees who file for personal bankruptcy.  They figure if you can't handle your own money, it's a risk to allow you to touch other people's money.

Costco's store brand coffee is roasted by Starbucks, for about half the cost of Starbucks.  We mix regular and decaf beans to make "half-caff" and after our morning hot coffee, we put in flavored creamers and Sweet 'n' Low to create a nice mix that we refrigerate and enjoy after our daily walk.  It's like having Starbucks iced drinks for pennies, with hardly any calories.

Have you used those little $12 battery operated milk-frother things from Amazon?  It's a must-have for me and my morning latte!  it takes an insanely small amount of milk to make a plethora of foam 🙂

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

I go to starbucks once in a great while (and since money is tight right now, I haven't indulged in over 9 months), but when I did have one on my way out of the local grocery I never would have guessed i was also being judged by the holiday bell ringer for not dropping money in every time I passed a kettle.  My charity dollars and time go elsewhere but of course the bell ringer is not aware of that.

• Love 17
On 5/10/2019 at 9:23 PM, deirdra said:

I grind together a 50:50 mix of French Roast and Breakfast Blend whole beans - I prefer the taste to either one on its own.  I also find that coffee machines that use cone filters make better coffee than basket filters - I think the hot water stays in contact with the grounds longer.

I do this myself, exactly the same blend in a Melitta unbleached cone filter.  What a coincidence!  And since I'm not working I buy the beans at Home Goods for less than anywhere else, even Wally World.

I haven't been to a Starbucks in years unless someone treats me.  It was one of the first things I eliminated after I was wrongfully terminated from my corporate job.  And yes, I pursued a lawsuit and won.  Too bad now I'm not being hired for another job because of age discrimination, which I am told by my Linkedin network is a "very real thing".

The fact that the taco twins got a HELOC means that they actually have enough equity in their home to get one, which is interesting.  I had one that was good for 10 years and then could have refinanced to renew the line but not having a job eliminated that option, not that I would have wanted to get into more debt anyway.  I'm sure that Tony is thinking of all the angles to keep the two of them afloat on a raft of other people's money.

I am LOL that the old granny floral tops are in now with the young'ns.  Just when even us oldies started to think that look was dated, it comes back.  Fortunately I still have a lot of floral "career tops" I can recycle.

My beef with charity and judgment is more with the constant nudging by cashiers everywhere to donate when you're at the checkout.  I've taken to telling them that I have other ways to donate to charity, which I do.  I've never had a garage sale - it has all gone to the Salvation Army, or a close friend and his family that are in need.  Of course if I don't get a job soon I might have to rethink that.

• Love 12
(edited)

Grande iced dirty chai tea latte from Starbucks for me, thanks!  (and I feel like such a poser whenever I order...like I want to turn my own hose on myself and get off my own lawn).

And I am still laughing at how she put her bookshelves "next together."  Between organizing her books and sticking on her nail art du jour, she must be exhausted at the end of the day.  Thank goodness FT knows how to cook chicken cordon "blue."

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

And I am still laughing at how she put her bookshelves "next together."  

Apparently she has just discovered what people who read a lot of books have been doing in their home libraries for centuries 😉

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Apparently she has just discovered what people who read a lot of books have been doing in their home libraries for centuries 😉

She wants to have a "liberry" just like dear old mom's.  She can then counsel friends and family with her words of wisdom.

• LOL 6
On 5/9/2019 at 8:09 AM, DakotaJustice said:

Holy crap. This is not my idea of chicken cordon bleu!! What appears to be bacon, cheese, and white rice lovingly served on a layer of paper plates. The only thing missing is the ranch dressing.

I think this explains why they've both grown sideways. 

292B7ECA-D3F3-4B45-9B83-93E1E0C1B59D.jpeg

That chicken cordon BLUE looks like chopped up corned beef on rice with a mountain of cheese melted over top.

I think Fat Tonys cordon blue..........  Blows!   😲

And what's up with the paper plates... Are they too lazy to wash 2 plates?

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Heart attack on a plate, BLUE style!  No wonder they're both tanks.  No chicken visible.  Chez Tony, that's a fail.

Exactly... it doesn't look the least bit appetizing.

It looks like they've followed Janelle's lead and keep all the curtains pulled shut... Ugh!

It looks so drab and dark plus it probably smells of old tacos and stinky feet.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

That chicken cordon BLUE looks like chopped up corned beef on rice with a mountain of cheese melted over top.

And it must weigh a couple of pounds - there are at least 2 paper plates under that mess.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly... it doesn't look the least bit appetizing.

It looks like they've followed Janelle's lead and keep all the curtains pulled shut... Ugh!

It looks so drab and dark plus it probably smells of old tacos and stinky feet.

I think that's chicken thigh meat...

Oh and good call on the drawn curtains. I'm sure as soon as Tony gets home from work they close the curtains, turn on the TV and flop on the couch. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think Fat Tonys cordon blue..........  Blows!   😲

And what's up with the paper plates... Are they too lazy to wash 2 plates?

That they would even post that is unbelievable, but sadly telling.  It's an abomination to all things culinary.  Cordon BLUE (sic) indeed, you're gonna BE blue in no time after eating that hot mess!  I suppose the Great Value paper plates round out the presentation fittingly.  It goes along well with the trash kwizeeen.  (Note that I would have said "trailer trash", but I didn't want to insult all the much higher class people that actually LIVE in trailers).  Speaking of Walmart, if they keep eating like that pretty soon they'll be that 400 lb. couple riding around in the motorized carts looking for the Velveeta.

Maybe they should use that photo as part of their application to get on "Worst Cooks in America" celebrity edition.

Edited by Yeah No
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Yeah No said:

That they would even post that is unbelievable, but sadly telling.  It's an abomination to all things culinary.  Cordon BLUE (sic) indeed, you're gonna BE blue in no time after eating that hot mess!  I suppose the Great Value paper plates round out the presentation fittingly.  It goes along well with the trash kwizeeen.  (Note that I would have said "trailer trash", but I didn't want to insult all the much higher class people that actually LIVE in trailers).  Speaking of Walmart, if they keep eating like that pretty soon they'll be that 400 lb. couple riding around in the motorized carts looking for the Velveeta.

Maybe they should use that photo as part of their application to get on "Worst Cooks in America" celebrity edition.

I really thought the tone of that caption was jokey, like, “Uh-oh, look what happened when I tried something fancy.” I think Tony was laughing at himself. 

• Love 4