Type keyword(s) to search

Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I kinda want to see a current picture of FT but I also kinda don't....................

Brace yourself, I think he will be on this Sunday's tell-all.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I kinda want to see a current picture of FT but I also kinda don't....................

Agree with Sandy W. Brace yourself. Someone screen grabbed a shot from the previews. It's posted on the first page of the "Tell All Part One thread." Look if you dare.

• LOL 3
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

It is alarming how much weight he has gained.  Sad really.  But he also looks slovenly.  

• Love 5
On 4/16/2019 at 5:42 PM, DaphneCat said:

Remember when they opened the time capsule and Mykelti said something to Mariah about coming out of the closet?  I think they were hoping to position themselves as the "fun" "quirky" "humorous" couple who say somewhat outrageous things (which they can pass off as a joke) to differentiate themselves from the rest of the spawn.  I vaguely remember Tony saying something "humorous" in the women's bathroom when they were checking out the venue.  Maybe they were hoping their presence would be wanted more for filming?  A little extra cash coming in?

There's more than one way for him to have a BIG presence on this show, as we'll see next week.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I guess since she quite her job, she’s traveling.......unless the location is not correct. 

And she’s getting a head, people!!

OK, you can see a shadow where her eyebrows are supposed to be.  Did she shave them off and crookedly glue on fakes below?  I'm not sure I knew those even existed.  (I am old and blonde and have never had eyebrows so, clearly, I'm not up on my eyebrow game but wtf?)

• LOL 10
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

OK, you can see a shadow where her eyebrows are supposed to be.  Did she shave them off and crookedly glue on fakes below?  I'm not sure I knew those even existed.  (I am old and blonde and have never had eyebrows so, clearly, I'm not up on my eyebrow game but wtf?)

I had to zoom in on her brows too, and finally gave up trying lol

• LOL 3
47 minutes ago, deirdra said:

"My mummy says only tarts paint their nails" (heard last night on Call the Midwife).

Well, Taco Belle is no Britney Spears (the original Pop Tart.)

Those eyebrows.  What is with the Brown chicks and their eyebrows?  

• LOL 3
12 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Those eyebrows.  What is with the Brown chicks and their eyebrows?  

None of them seem to like the hair colour or the eyebrows that their creator gave them.  I don't see people walking around in the real world with such sharp, straight & vertical inner edges to their eyebrows. 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I guess since she quite her job, she’s traveling.......unless the location is not correct. 

And she’s getting a head, people!!

81C4A849-2A4F-4B71-AF96-7B4B9DA1FBC8.jpeg

Wha -??  I know Mykelti has a weak-to-non-existent grasp of the English language, but I don't follow her train of thought here...she's making an afghan for Aspyn.  Aspyn loves her gift even though it's not finished.  Aspyn wishes Mykelti would get moving on this project but what does getting older and being prepared and "a head" have to do with anything?  Prepared for what - crocheting ever-larger muu-muu's for FT?  

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Wha -??  I know Mykelti has a weak-to-non-existent grasp of the English language, but I don't follow her train of thought here...she's making an afghan for Aspyn.  Aspyn loves her gift even though it's not finished.  Aspyn wishes Mykelti would get moving on this project but what does getting older and being prepared and "a head" have to do with anything?  Prepared for what - crocheting ever-larger muu-muu's for FT?  

I think she means ahead.  I 100% agree with you.  If you think too much about Brown posts you'll end up with a headache.  Or head ach in Mykelti speak.  It's really not worth it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 4/16/2019 at 3:16 PM, Tabbygirl521 said:

I wonder how Tony will like competing with a baby for Mykelti’s attention. 

Yup.

If you have a baby, you won't be the baby.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

With the right make-up he could double for Rosey O'Donnell 

I am no fan of Rosie O'Donnell . . . but comparing FT to her seems like a cruel comparison, and I must stand up and say, "That is a LOW BLOW against Rosie."  LOL.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I am no fan of Rosie O'Donnell . . . but comparing FT to her seems like a cruel comparison, and I must stand up and say, "That is a LOW BLOW against Rosie."  LOL.

Let's get rid of FT altogether and rewrite history  😋

roseygroom.jpg

• LOL 11
12 minutes ago, Kbo said:

That top looks like something an unfashionable 80-year old would wear on a cruise while playing bingo. 

The matching scarf/necktie takes it to a whole new level.    lol

I wonder if FT borrows it for his important banker job.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

Since I can’t see what her hashtags were, please tell me she didn’t use Easter as an excuse to push LuLuRoe. Then again, there would be no other reason to wear that monstrosity.  

There weren’t any hashtags. Shocking, I know!

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Kbo said:

That top looks like something an unfashionable 80-year old would wear on a cruise while playing bingo. 

I literally recoiled in horror when that picture scrolled up onto my tablet screen.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Kbo said:

Or Martha Stewart's dressing up of her prison uniform.

Do these people get a lower payments when >50% of the show is reruns of previous shows?

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5
On 4/17/2019 at 6:05 PM, DaphneCat said:

Maybe she had them microbladed?  I am old but mine are still thick enough that I have them waxed and shaped regularly.

2 hours ago, Kbo said:

I am not sure even an unfashionable 80-year would wear that.   Is it only a top?  Somehow that makes it worse than if it were a dress.  I am not sure why I think that, but I just can't see it as a top at all.  Also the horizontal stripes are not her friend even if they are interrupted by those hideous flower.  And what is with the rope looking neck tie thingy.  So that was her Easter look.

So if she hasn't celebrated Easter for "many years," why is she suddenly doing it this year.  Does that mean the Browns in general don't do Easter.  Do fundy Mormons not do Easter?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

So if she hasn't celebrated Easter for "many years," why is she suddenly doing it this year.  Does that mean the Browns in general don't do Easter.  Do fundy Mormons not do Easter?

Not just the fundies, all mormons are indifferent to easter, lent, ash wednesday, good friday, etc. The purpose of Joseph Smith's vision was to restore the one true church and easter wasn't in the vision. Mormons teach that we are accountable for our own salvation via doing good works so the savior dying on the cross for universal salvation is diametrically opposed to individual salvation. That's why crosses are forbidden. Also, they hold that easter is a catholic teaching and they call the catholic church the whore of babylon. You can google if you want more info. 

Edited by suomi
typo
  • Useful 11
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, suomi said:

Also, they hold that easter is a catholic teaching and they call the catholic church the whore of babylon. You can google if you want more info. 

Wow pretty intense..l never knew that they called the catholic church the whore of babylon.

I wonder what the catholic church thinks of or calls the Mormon's.  

Seems pretty hateful for a religious organization   😲

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wow pretty intense..l never knew that they called the catholic church the whore of babylon.

I have two friends who were raised in Utah  and they said that the Mormons are pretty much raised to believe they are above all others  Almost like a higher social class than the rest of us.  They said it's not as bad now as it used to be.  But there are still some LDS that interact as little as possible with non LDS.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I have two friends who were raised in Utah  and they said that the Mormons are pretty much raised to believe they are above all others  Almost like a higher social class than the rest of us.  They said it's not as bad now as it used to be.  But there are still some LDS that interact as little as possible with non LDS.

Fine by me.  Especially if the Brownies are an example of that "higher" social caste.  😕

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

We don't call them anything. We are just bemused by the Morman faith.

Edited by neh
Spelling
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Lesia said:

Tony is likely Catholic, so maybe she is now celebrating with his family.  Maybe it's an opportunity to have her eyes opened to other religions out there.

Tony was raised as a Catholic but converted to Mormonism at 17.  His family is probably still Catholic.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lesia said:

Tony is likely Catholic, so maybe she is now celebrating with his family.  Maybe it's an opportunity to have her eyes opened to other religions out there.

Hadn't thought of that.  Would love to see them have a child and bring it up Catholic.  Or have Mariah convert while she is Chicago, but that is very unlikely as she said she was non-religious, but I am sure there are many LGBT welcoming churches in Chicago of varying denominations. 

At least last night Mykelti was wearing stripes with out flowers.  Everything I see her wearing reminds me of upholstery fabrics. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pegasaurus said:

Regular Christians (Catholic, Protestant, non-denominational) do not consider Mormons (LDS or fundie) to be Christians.  They consider them to be a cult.

So the love between the religions goes on.     

That's not a truth.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

B2473ECC-BD7E-4B99-A5AF-F1BEA62A7AAB.jpeg

For being the fam'ly fashionista, she really has no clue how to pose for pictures.  It looks like she's trying to shake water out of her ear.  Also of note, her natural blonde hair makes it look like she's tacked a fake ponytail to the back of her head.  I'm sure she thinks this picture is simply adorbs, though.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Don't Catholics believe they are the one true religion as well? My Roman Catholic mother-in-law taught a class on death and dying at a local college, and they would have clergy from different faiths come to talk to the class. She always said she got embarassed when the Catholic priest would speak and the first thing he would say is that the Catholic church was the one true religion, yadda yadda...

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gothish520 said:

Don't Catholics believe they are the one true religion as well? My Roman Catholic mother-in-law taught a class on death and dying at a local college, and they would have clergy from different faiths come to talk to the class. She always said she got embarassed when the Catholic priest would speak and the first thing he would say is that the Catholic church was the one true religion, yadda yadda...

Of course they do. Each religion does. It has to. So the question becomes, how do you know you have the right one??

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Lesia said:

Of course they do. Each religion does. It has to. So the question becomes, how do you know you have the right one??

I always check the box that says "None of the above"... 😛

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

It took Vatican II and a lot of years for Catholics to let go of years of selective indoctrination. We are In the 21st century but have a long way to go. Fortunately, the more spiritual one becomes, the more one transcends the bonds of  mandated religious philosophy.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

"accudentally?"  "goong?"

WTAF?

I think we are seeing the fruits of the Brown family’s early homeschooling. Mykelti cannot be making so many typos by accident. If she wants to use social media to make money, she needs to spell check before she posts, even if it is for a stupid hashtag. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I think we are seeing the fruits of the Brown family’s early homeschooling. Mykelti cannot be making so many typos by accident. If she wants to use social media to make money, she needs to spell check before she posts, even if it is for a stupid hashtag. 

Even spell check can't figure out what she is trying to type.

• LOL 9