Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Not even breakfast. That at least takes a bit of time. Coffee? Coffee Mate Adam could be finished (with) his coffee and out the door in a matter of minutes. 

7 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Keurig Coffee Mate Adam?

7 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I'm thinking more the bland, white, tasteless powder Coffee Mate Adam. 

Carole said sometimes he doesn't even have "Coffee" which I take to mean he injects her with a little bit of Soy

giphy.gif

• Love 11
8 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Cheezus... Carole is REALLY look bad, IMO, at this reunion. And what was with all the facial expressions when Tins was saying "girls girl" at the beginning of this video clip. And then Carole proceeds to get extra loud... when nobody is talking over her. I wish BF would say "I'm bored with this" - because lawd knows I think we all are... I really feel for Tins in this clip - clearly Carole's babbling was all news to Tins - who thought they were closer than Carole is making it seem. Yeesh.

Why did Carole come on this show in the first place?  She didn’t belong here as she thinks she’s “up there, and the rest are down there”.  So she married a Prince for five years and she knew John, jr. and Carolyn Bessette.  So what?  Is she going to go on that forever?  Enough already.  So she worked for ABC .. and I worked for a major Company in the City.   We all have accomplishments to be proud of.  She’s just too full of herself.  If she was a classy lady, she would go away gracefully instead of acting like a entitled pompous asshole.  I think she is seething with anger and jealously.  Go away already.  People will not forget this.  She made a fool of herself on national t.v.  I’m glad I don’t have to see that ridiculous wardrobe ever again or those crooked lips.

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Hate to tell her, but her natural color is probably grey now days.

I believe all these women have standing appointments with their hair stylists and hair colorists. I would bet they're all covering up the gray strands that started creeping in during their 30s.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 14

I get what Carole is saying about her hair color.  I still think my 'natural' hair color is the one I had for most of my life.  I'm mostly grey now and I do color it but at this point I use a color that is most like the natural color I once had. 

• Love 11
43 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I get what Carole is saying about her hair color.  I still think my 'natural' hair color is the one I had for most of my life.  I'm mostly grey now and I do color it but at this point I use a color that is most like the natural color I once had. 

Yeah, I feel the same way. I color my hair to the color that was “natural” when I was 12. I think that’s what most middle aged women mean when they refer to coloring to their natural color, the color that was natural when you were a kid. It has a tendency to look more natural and less harsh. Especially as you age, doing a hair color that clashes with your skin tone can be harder to do well.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I can't get over how cruel she was to Tinsley. It was bad enough when Carole brought in Tinsley's past abuse, because Tinsley had shown more fortitude and courage than Carole.

But then to talk about her in that scathing way on the Reunion. Carole can cry bad edit all she wants, but there was no way to make that look good. Carole used Tinsley and when she no longer needed her she kicked her to the curb and ran over her.

No amount of makeup or fashion or surgery can cure Carole's kind of ugly.

Carole has had really botched procedures.

Paul Nassif and Terri Dubrow can't help her.

She's like Brandi Glanville - in that you see the progression of what botched vanity procedures can do in 6 years.

• Love 8

Carole says the following in her "I play a shrink on tv..." blog:

"And poor dumb Sonja not to know the difference between a bad divorce and a young death. I feel sorry for her except for the fact that she is #nastynice to my friends, and if I’m anything, it’s loyal. #rideordiehoney" (http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/blogs/carole-radziwill/carole-radziwill-im-not-a)

Many people think it was wrong of Sonja to compare death with divorce. But is that what she actually did? I've watched the scene multiple times and get the following:

Luann says "you've been through a lot" to Sonja. Dorinda immediately starts yelling "oh, please...I buried a husband..." Sonja gets defensive and says "oh, and we've heard that a thousand times before..." And then Dorinda goes ballistic and says "don't you dare compare my husband's death to your divorce..."

Is it just me or did Dorinda actually make the comparison and project it on to Sonja? Sonja has tried to make this point many times, but people seem to be convinced otherwise -- am I missing something? (Apologies if this has been covered.)

I'm bringing this up because Carole wasn't there -- she just got the report from Dorinda and took Dorinda's side. But when she wrote the blog, she had seen the episode. Did Carole check her facts? She strikes me as a terrible journalist.

I haven't read WR, but I refuse to credit anybody with being a great writer on the basis of one memoir, however good it is. A good writer needs to be able to write about something other than themselves. Also, if her blogs are any indication, she is a terrible writer. It is so obvious she uses a thesaurus to try impress people -- frankly, that's pathetic. I would feel sorry for poor dumb Carole if she weren't just plain nasty.

The title of her blog should be "I'm not an intellectual; just do a bad job of pretending to be one on a tv show about a group of people who would never call me out because they are into other things."

Edited by Frances
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Oh wow. Her eye rolls at the very beginning. Bethenny's amusement. Tinsley's sadness then rage.

I mean Carole can't make it any clearer that she is embarrassed to be associated with Tinsley, that she just used her for the show, and that ultimately she has nothing but contempt for Tinsley.

Carole is a shit person.

Wow is right. Carole is a straight-up asshole. What a POS. Does she realize how stupid she sounds? That she sounds like she’s in junior high? How hard would it have been to say that she is friends with Tinsley because like most people, she can handle having multiple friends? Wtf kind of mean girl bullshit did I just watch? 

She could have sat back and let B hang herself with her own rope. There is no way B would have let the reunion go by without expressing her opinion about Carole - B is incapable of shutting up. But Carole just proved she’s shallow, mean, and thoughtless. And, like Adam, she’s an operator. 

Each time I see reunion clips, it’s like Dorinda’s hair keeps getting bigger...

• Love 18
13 hours ago, film noire said:

Frankel turned a dead man into a punchline to get back at his widow.  I doubt even Frankel (as toxic and narcissistic as she is) expected Carole to offer her condolences, just because Bethenny is now in a position to fully realize how savage her "joke" was.

I love this photo of Carole; I wish she'd go back to her darker hair, and pink/brown make-up palette.

radzi.jpg

I do like the soft chocolate of her hair with lowlights on Carole, but from one of the childhood pictures she has on her website it seems that she was a dark blonde. I wonder if she'll try something new for the fall. The color of her hair in her Into the Gloss feature was a more honey blonde.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Stiggs said:

Wow is right. Carole is a straight-up asshole. What a POS. Does she realize how stupid she sounds? That she sounds like she’s in junior high? How hard would it have been to say that she is friends with Tinsley because like most people, she can handle having multiple friends? Wtf kind of mean girl bullshit did I just watch? 

She could have sat back and let B hang herself with her own rope. There is no way B would have let the reunion go by without expressing her opinion about Carole - B is incapable of shutting up. But Carole just proved she’s shallow, mean, and thoughtless. And, like Adam, she’s an operator. 

Each time I see reunion clips, it’s like Dorinda’s hair keeps getting bigger...

I know, right...If a friend feels they have a greater level of intimacy with you than you feel you have with them, what is the point of going on a "truth" crusade about it? If she wanted to take Bethenny down for "lies" couldn't she pick a different topic? Does she have a different topic? It is not only cruel but desperate, and the fact that she can't see that is astounding.

• Love 17
13 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I can't get over how cruel she was to Tinsley. It was bad enough when Carole brought in Tinsley's past abuse, because Tinsley had shown more fortitude and courage than Carole.

But then to talk about her in that scathing way on the Reunion. Carole can cry bad edit all she wants, but there was no way to make that look good. Carole used Tinsley and when she no longer needed her she kicked her to the curb and ran over her.

No amount of makeup or fashion or surgery can cure Carole's kind of ugly.

Sweet little Tinsley .. she wouldn’t hurt a fly.  Carole threw her a low blow unnesserily.  The girl was stunned.  I hope she comes back with a good story line.  Maybe Dale too.  They could bring some laughs to this show.

• Love 11
On 9/1/2018 at 5:20 PM, Martinigirl said:

Am I wrong? Didn't id Ramona also do a couple of articles for Cosmo? 

I think she posed in work-out clothes in the 80s for a Cosmo-ish magazine.

On 9/2/2018 at 12:11 AM, BodhiGurl said:

not to mention that clip with Carole denying a close friendship with Tins...

Whaaaat? Linky, please?

Edited by ryebread
Found it.
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

I do like the soft chocolate of her hair with lowlights on Carole, but from one of the childhood pictures she has on her website it seems that she was a dark blonde. I wonder if she'll try something new for the fall. The color of her hair in her Into the Gloss feature was a more honey blonde.

Carole is giving beauty secrets?  Yeah, o.k.  LMAO.  And on a committee no less.  Somebody must have owed her a big favor.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Carole is giving beauty secrets?  Yeah, o.k.  LMAO.  And on a committee no less.  Somebody must have owed her a big favor.

Nah. Into the Gloss is a beauty and skincare website that not only talks about makeup and skincare products of the moment (or cult faves) but has profiles with all sorts of women about the skincare and makeup products they're currently using.

It's one of my favorite websites because they speak with all sorts of women of varying ages and skin colors and races and ethnicities. They don't act like women need to look like (or be of similar ages to) Gigi Hadid or Yara Shahidi to have thoughts about skincare or beauty. Nor do they believe that there's only one kind of beauty in existence. Seventy-year-old Linda Rodin has been featured several times over the years, for example.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, AnnA said:

It's the Reunion Part III clip at the topic this page.

Thanks, Anna. Carole doesn't know how to make it nice. Now that we know her true feelings for Tinsley, it's easy to see where during the season she's thrown her under the bus.  Pushing the Easily Pliable One to show Dorinda the text from Luann inviting Scott. Transparency, yo! More like bullshit, yo! 

27 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

So she's working for Cassandra Grey, now. ? 

I knew it. Mark my words, production deal coming in 3...2...1.

Get it, girl.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Carole threw her a low blow unnesserily.  The girl was stunned.  

I hope Tinsley doesnt now feel stupid for giving Carole the Heart Mittens. 

And if Carole ever wears those mitts again, she looks at them and acknowledges that she really is a shit person. 

Only with acknowledgement, comes change.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, Frances said:

I know, right...If a friend feels they have a greater level of intimacy with you than you feel you have with them, what is the point of going on a "truth" crusade about it? If she wanted to take Bethenny down for "lies" couldn't she pick a different topic? Does she have a different topic? It is not only cruel but desperate, and the fact that she can't see that is astounding.

Thanks. I couldn't figure out how to articulate the game Carole was playing. It's one thing to bring Ramona or Sonja into these kinds of games, but what did Tinsley do to Carole or anyone? I mean even her beef with Sonja last year, yes she could have been more gracious, but Sonja made it hard, hard.

Carole appeared to be using every tool available to try to take Bethenny down, collateral damage be damned.

The thing is, with that, Carole showed clearly what kind of friend she is. What kind of person she is. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Like Ramona exclaims; WOW! ALL this dialogue on a cast member fired? This is a lot of commentary! Bethenny must really be jealous! ;-)

@Fiero425. I'm going to apologize well in advance of Wednesday night. Because based on the clip from Part 3 that I just saw, I'm guessing this thread is going to grow expotentially.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Sweet little Tinsley .. she wouldn’t hurt a fly.  Carole threw her a low blow unnesserily.  The girl was stunned.  I hope she comes back with a good story line.  Maybe Dale too.  They could bring some laughs to this show.

That was a bit cringeworthy! Throwing Tinsley "under the bus" just to refute Bethenny's BS on them being "BFF's" wasn't necessary! It was one thing that Carole said that bugged me! I'm no fan of Tinsley, but she didn't deserve that! She shouldn't be surprised as these are "NY b!tches" as Jill used to say who turn on you in a hot second of absolute trivia! She's done nothing, but it hasn't stopped Bethenny from slamming her; "guilt by assoc." with Carole I guess! ;-)

• Love 2

I didn't think Tinsley was all that crushed by what Carole said about their friendship. It seemed to me like she was actually agreeing with Carole that they were casual friends but not joined at the hip besties the way Bethenny had made it sound.  I think the reaction of Tinsley toward the end had less to do with being hurt and more to do with saying "geez, okay enough already, you made your point"  because Carole was going on and on and it was getting awkward. I think Tinsley realized how it might sound to people and, based on board reaction, she was right.  She doesn't want to come across as a sad little reject because the fact is, she isn't one.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Thanks, Anna. Carole doesn't know how to make it nice. Now that we know her true feelings for Tinsley, it's easy to see where during the season she's thrown her under the bus.  Pushing the Easily Pliable One to show Dorinda the text from Luann inviting Scott. Transparency, yo! More like bullshit, yo! 

So she's working for Cassandra Grey, now. ? 

I knew it. Mark my words, production deal coming in 3...2...1.

Get it, girl.

Wait. Did I miss something in that Top Shelf? Where is it that she’s working for Cassandra?

Into to Gloss (and the offshoot skincare line, Glossier) is the baby of Emily Weiss. Cassandra Grey’s business is Violet Grey.

17 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I didn't think Tinsley was all that crushed by what Carole said about their friendship. It seemed to me like she was actually agreeing with Carole that they were casual friends but not joined at the hip besties the way Bethenny had made it sound.  I think the reaction of Tinsley toward the end had less to do with being hurt and more to do with saying "geez, okay enough already, you made your point"  because Carole was going on and on and it was getting awkward. I think Tinsley realized how it might sound to people and, based on board reaction, she was right.  She doesn't want to come across as a sad little reject because the fact is, she isn't one.

This is my take as well. Both women never claimed to be BFFs; that was Bethenny’s doing. Bethenny’s words aren’t gospel, but they get treated as such.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

She wasn't trying to claim BFF  status, but she thought they were closer than Carole was making out. Tinsley tried to interject a couple of times, but miss you're a bully steamrolled over Tins in her dash to take Bethenny down.

Tinsley definitely thought Carole liked her more than the ugly sneers and eye rolls indicated. Ride or die Carole strikes again!

• Love 17
51 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I think Tinsley knew ahead of time that Carole was going to try to go up against Bethenny about the "lie" that Carole and Tinsley were BFFs. Carole had already brought it up on WWHL, and it's clear that they had talked about it, because Tinsley interjected during Carole's speech at the reunion and said "okay, but you know that hurts my feelings..."

Tinsley also says multiple times that they are close, and Carole shushes her like a child, saying patronizing things like "she's a great girl" and "not a dim wit girl" and then giving the "correct" account.

I kind of agree that Tinsley wasn't crushed, in the sense that she wasn't totally surprised, and she knew what was coming. But I think it's clear in the clip that her feelings were hurt, and she found the scene humiliating. And Carole is a complete asshole for thinking that it's okay to humiliate friend -- even a casual one -- in order to take down a "frenemy."

Does it actually matter whether Tinsley and Carole were or weren't BFFs? It's such a bizarre thing to focus on. Maybe Bethenny imagined they were. Or maybe she was just a bit jealous and exaggerated the way she saw things, because she tends to exaggerate. How is it character assassination to say that someone likes to have a best friend around? Why does Carole keep repeating the phrase "thick as thieves" with such disgust, as though she were accused of stealing from starving children. There are so many relationships where one person views it as pretty close and the other person views it as more casual, and people on the outside have different perceptions. How is this a matter of truth and lies?

I think Carole likes to tell a story that she doesn't get close to anyone, because it supports her own misogynistic narrative that being "not needy" like other women  somehow makes her superior. This kind of "cool girl" logic is so tired, not only because it's just weird coming from anyone out of high-school, but because smart, cool teenage girls these days are actually a lot more feminist than this. Carole's idea of her own cool is a character from a bad eighties teen movie.

Edited by Frances
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I didn't think Tinsley was all that crushed by what Carole said about their friendship. 

I wouldn't have used the word "crushed" to describe Tinsley's reaction but she was definitely uncomfortable, insulted, embarrassed, hurt and defensive.   Then as if mocking their friendship wasn't bad enough, Carole had to throw in that Tinsley wasn't a "dim wit."   WTF?   That was awful.   It was Carole's passive aggressive way of saying people think Tinsley is an idiot.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 16
38 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

Wait. Did I miss something in that Top Shelf? Where is it that she’s working for Cassandra?

Into to Gloss (and the offshoot skincare line, Glossier) is the baby of Emily Weiss. Cassandra Grey’s business is Violet Grey.

Carole posted : "I recently gave my beauty secrets to @intothegloss.  I am on the committee to approve new products at @violetgrey. ..."

I suppose one could split doghairs and say she's not technically working for Cassandra Grey, but the notion certainly was not just pulled out of thin air.  :-)

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, Frances said:

I think Tinsley knew ahead of time that Carole was going to try to go up against Bethenny about the "lie" that Carole and Tinsley were BFFs. Carole had already brought it up on WWHL, and it's clear that they had talked about it, because Tinsley interjected during Carole's speech at the reunion and said "okay, but you know that hurts my feelings."

Does it actually matter whether Tinsley and Carole were or weren't BFFs

I don't think saying "You know that hurts my feelings" means Tinsley and Carole previously discussed their friendship.   It's an expression and shouldn't always be taken literally.

As far as whether it matters if they were BFFs or not........apparently it matters A LOT to Carole to let the world know they were NOT.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Carole posted : "I recently gave my beauty secrets to @intothegloss.  I am on the committee to approve new products at @violetgrey. ..."

I suppose one could split doghairs and say she's not technically working for Cassandra Grey, but the notion certainly was not just pulled out of thin air.  :-)

Oh, I completely missed her IG caption. :) I read and re-read the ITG feature like, But where?

In any case, yes, Carole can give her thoughts and approval on beauty products that she likes and finds works and believes others may like. I mean, why the hell not? If Bethenny can be an expert on bologna...and popcorn...and jeans...and real estate...and a cocktail mix that most people have said tastes like trash...and Sonja can be a landlord of a crumbling townhouse...

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 10
27 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Carole has been hocking violet grey product on her Instagram for some time. Carole also does what many other people associated with Bravo do - she hocks the Flattummy drinks and some beauty bar co that sends you stuff in a box every month. Jill Zarin does it and I've seen Dorinda do it.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I don't think saying "You know that hurts my feelings" means Tinsley and Carole previously discussed their friendship.   It's an expression and shouldn't always be taken literally.

As far as whether it matters if they were BFFs or not........apparently it matters A LOT to Carole to let the world know they were NOT.

I'm assuming the "dream team" had a discussion about strategy and Tinsley was present. After she interjects and says that her feelings are hurt and Carole shushes her and says she is most interested in "the truth" and describing the relationship the way it actually is, Tinsley puts her head down and sort of nods and agrees, in a way that suggests to me that she knows the script.

But all of this is speculative, and you're right that we should be careful not to take the things people say too literally -- that's something Carole -- I am not "thick as thieves" with anybody -- needs to learn!!

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, AnnA said:

as if mocking their friendship wasn't bad enough, Carole had to throw in that Tinsley wasn't a "dim wit."   WTF?   That was awful.   It was Carole's passive aggressive way of saying people think Tinsley is an idiot.

YES!!!

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole has been hocking violet grey product on her Instagram for some time. Carole also does what many other people associated with Bravo do - she hocks the Flattummy drinks and some beauty bar co that sends you stuff in a box every month. Jill Zarin does it and I've seen Dorinda do it.

I did not know that.  Unless it's on the show (I ff through all commercials), or I see it here on the forums, I'm Clueless about what any of these ho'wives do.  I live in a Small, Small World, and don't get out much. {The internet is dark and full of terrors}   :-)

Is it safe to assume they're getting some kind of compensation or quid pro quo (or, in Dorinda's case, maybe some blow) for all this hawking and shilling?  Because if so, then I guess Carole kinda IS working for Cassandra Grey.  :-D

• Love 12
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole has been hocking violet grey product on her Instagram for some time.

Interesting. Since the definition of a girly girl includes a woman who likes to wear makeup, I wonder why she sneered at Tinsley when Tins called her a girly girl? Carole appears to take herself quite seriously (but then when doesn't she?) when she writes about being on a committee to approve products, and tests lots of rarely approves. I would never have pegged Carole as a girly girl as I don't see her as being especially adept at wearing makeup. She can look fine one day, and horrific another. 

1 hour ago, Frances said:

I'm assuming the "dream team" had a discussion about strategy and Tinsley was present. After she interjects and says that her feelings are hurt and Carole shushes her and says she is most interested in "the truth" and describing the relationship the way it actually is, Tinsley puts her head down and sort of nods and agrees, in a way that suggests to me that she knows the script.

I really don't think Tins had any idea that Carole was going to throw their friendship under the bus, in an OTT attempt to once again run down Bethenny. Tins looked quite upset to me, to the point of jumping up and screaming "Get your hands off of me!" Through out the whole clip Tinsley insists they are good friends. But her reaction at the end looked to me like someone who was embarrassed, hurt, angry and appalled at someone she  considered a good friend. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Interesting. Since the definition of a girly girl includes a woman who likes to wear makeup, I wonder why she sneered at Tinsley when Tins called her a girly girl? Carole appears to take herself quite seriously (but then when doesn't she?) when she writes about being on a committee to approve products, and tests lots of rarely approves. I would never have pegged Carole as a girly girl as I don't see her as being especially adept at wearing make up. She can look fine one day, and horrific another. 

I really don't think Tins had any idea that Carole was going to throw their friendship under the bus, in an OTT attempt to once again run down Bethenny. Tins looked quite upset to me, to the point of jumping up and screaming "Get your hands off of me!" Through out the whole clip Tinsley insists they are good friends. But her reaction at the end looked to me like someone who was embarrassed, hurt, angry and appalled by someone she  considered a good friend. 

Some of us "take things seriously" which is an alternative to impulsive, flighty, and aloof! I don't crack a lot of smiles for no damn good reason and usually tell people around me to "cut out the cheery attitude so early in the morning!" I lean towards Tinsley understanding, but wasn't too thrilled with how Carole pretty much eviscerated their friendship! All the women go too far trying make a point and it would be difficult to deal with on an everyday basis! Sometimes a person needs to just let something go and not make a big deal out of it! Bethenny's being  a b!tch; accept it and move on! Defending oneself from/to a narcissist is a losing battle! ;-)

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I did not know that.  Unless it's on the show (I ff through all commercials), or I see it here on the forums, I'm Clueless about what any of these ho'wives do.  I live in a Small, Small World, and don't get out much. {The internet is dark and full of terrors}   :-)

Is it safe to assume they're getting some kind of compensation or quid pro quo (or, in Dorinda's case, maybe some blow) for all this hawking and shilling?  Because if so, then I guess Carole kinda IS working for Cassandra Grey.  :-D

The compensation for hocking shit on Instagram isn't much.

Here's a pic of what I was talking about earlier: The First is Tinsley and FabFit and the second is Jill  Zarin with FlatTummy

32359043_218448018754482_470624095610444

34134391_1557775340998917_12402825954014

I've seen Carole hocking this crap but I don't feel like going through her Insta Pics.

They don't make much. You are not paid a flat fee for posting it on Instagram. It is based off how many clicks on your pic AND the purchase the product because of their link on their pic or coupon code. You'd get a commission on each sale and it's small like 2%. Remember Carole's SM is mainly eggs as well as her own 10000 accounts she created. She is seriously low on the totem pole as far as having a big following or a "real" following.

For myself, if I were going to buy a "beauty" product on line via an Instagram post I'd pic someone like say Gigi Hadid or Kyle Jenner.

I do not associate Carole Ratzyface with Glamour, Fitness, or Beauty.

If I were given money and told I could only buy these products from a current NY HW - I'd choose to buy it from Tinsley.

As for the Violet Grey product - have no idea if they have any kind of deal/contract.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mozelle said:

... If Bethenny can be an expert on bologna...and popcorn...and jeans...and real estate...and a cocktail mix that most people have said tastes like trash*...and Sonja can be a landlord of a crumbling townhouse...

* And created by her "behated" mother !!! It's funny and ironic that she's been successful due to her mother, isn't it ^_^

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Oh, I completely missed her IG caption. :) I read and re-read the ITG feature like, But where?

In any case, yes, Carole can give her thoughts and approval on beauty products that she likes and finds works and believes others may like. I mean, why the hell not? If Bethenny can be an expert on bologna...and popcorn...and jeans...and real estate...and a cocktail mix that most people have said tastes like trash...and Sonja can be a landlord of a crumbling townhouse...

I mean, I'm not going to be taking any beauty advice from Carole anytime soon. Tinsley for the ultra girly moments, Ramona because damn she looks good for her age. She looks good for my age. Bethenny, probably not, her style is kind of bland. But Carol is a miss more than a hit.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Frances said:

But all of this is speculative, and you're right that we should be careful not to take the things people say too literally -- that's something Carole -- I am not "thick as thieves" with anybody -- needs to learn!!

1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Interesting. Since the definition of a girly girl includes a woman who likes to wear makeup, I wonder why she sneered at Tinsley when Tins called her a girly girl? Carole appears to take herself quite seriously (but then when doesn't she?) when she writes about being on a committee to approve products, and tests lots of rarely approves. I would never have pegged Carole as a girly girl as I don't see her as being especially adept at wearing makeup. She can look fine one day, and horrific another. 

I really don't think Tins had any idea that Carole was going to throw their friendship under the bus, in an OTT attempt to once again run down Bethenny. Tins looked quite upset to me, to the point of jumping up and screaming "Get your hands off of me!" Through out the whole clip Tinsley insists they are good friends. But her reaction at the end looked to me like someone who was embarrassed, hurt, angry and appalled at someone she  considered a good friend. 

I do think Tinsley had a clue - especially if she watched Carole's appearance on WWHL that happened in April and they filmed the reunion in July. Carole said the exact same things then. She and Tinsley are not thick as thieves, they were never close - they weren't then and they aren't now (now meant April 2018 from WWHL) This is why I truly believe Carole wrote a script for the Scream Team and they all messed up in that they got flustered when they couldn't say their lines in the order the script was written,

I don't think Tinsley was in on the Scream Team strategy meeting prior to the reunion.

I do believe the strategy team is Carole & Dorinda (The Village Idiot and The Town Crier).

Ramona, I love her but she probably had to have words written on her inner wrist like opportunistic so she just went with whatever key words she was supposed to say out loud.  I'm sure she practiced in front of a mirror with flash cards. I do think Carole and Dorinda said to Tinsley if you can't contribute to backing any of us up, just sit there and look at your feet.

I also believe after saying Carole was a good loyal friend - Tinsley was supposed to say a "girls girl" not "girly girl". Tinsley flubbed her line. Tinsley also fucked up in the mentioning of different trips they took instead of agreeing with Carole that they hadn't seen each other since Dubai.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

I do think Tinsley had a clue - especially if she watched Carole's appearance on WWHL that happened in April and they filmed the reunion in July. Carole said the exact same things then. She and Tinsley are not thick as thieves, they were never close - they weren't then and they aren't now (now meant April 2018 from WWHL) …….

SO hopefully you agree with FACTS that Bethenny became unhinged and created all kinds of situations/scenarios that didn't exist IRL! She totally loses her $#!t when put on the spot with truth and always has an attack at the ready! ;-)

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

SO hopefully you agree with FACTS that Bethenny became unhinged and created all kinds of situations/scenarios that didn't exist IRL! She totally loses her $#!t when put on the spot with truth and always has an attack at the ready! ;-)

So far the fact is that Carol and Tinsley Insta'd lots of little vacations together, not one 6 day stay in Dubai.  So Carole is a liar.  Carole is the one that is having trouble with facts right now.

• Love 22
48 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I do think Tinsley had a clue - especially if she watched Carole's appearance on WWHL that happened in April and they filmed the reunion in July. Carole said the exact same things then. She and Tinsley are not thick as thieves, they were never close - they weren't then and they aren't now (now meant April 2018 from WWHL) This is why I truly believe Carole wrote a script for the Scream Team and they all messed up in that they got flustered when they couldn't say their lines in the order the script was written,

I don't think Tinsley was in on the Scream Team strategy meeting prior to the reunion.

I don't think Tinsley was part of the Scream Team (or as they are called on another site, The Geriatric Mean Girls Team) either. I also think Carole wrote the script and Dorinda and Ramona screwed it up. 

I don't get WWHL, but if Carole said those things on that show and Tins saw it, good on her for calling Carole out on her B.S. at the reunion. It ups my respect for Tinsley. And of course likely ensures that Fight Right Carole and Tinsley are no longer friends. Tinsley deserves better. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Frances said:

as if mocking their friendship wasn't bad enough, Carole had to throw in that Tinsley wasn't a "dim wit."   WTF?   That was awful.   It was Carole's passive aggressive way of saying people think Tinsley is an idiot.

There was no need to say that. Talk about burning the crops and salting the earth. Good luck dealing with this lady, Cassandra.

• Love 16
56 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

So far the fact is that Carol and Tinsley Insta'd lots of little vacations together, not one 6 day stay in Dubai.  So Carole is a liar.  Carole is the one that is having trouble with facts right now.

Exactly!

And I can't help but add that even though I saw every episode of RHONY this  season, I can't recall ever seeing Bethenny "unhinged."    I've seen her happy, sad, angry, tipsy, weepy, arguing but never once "unhinged."   

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

SO hopefully you agree with FACTS that Bethenny became unhinged and created all kinds of situations/scenarios that didn't exist IRL!

If you really want to discuss Bethenny, there's a thread for it. The only time I'd ever apply "unhinged" to a housewife's behavior is Kelly on Scary Island and Luann's "I'm gonna fucking kill you" bit.

2 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

There was no need to say that. Talk about burning the crops and salting the earth. Good luck dealing with this lady, Cassandra.

It did surprise me that Carole burned that bridge so thoroughly. I wonder if she was looking for a way to avoid Tins post show.

• Love 14