Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

(edited)

I went to go check out about Adam's Eve (heh maybe that is Evelyn, they are Adam and Eve.) I saw an article about him winning chopped and saw that he has recently been in a small plane accident with his dad. His dad had been doing a final flight before selling it. So I had some thoughts.

1.) That must have sucked hard for Carole considering how JK and his wife died.

2.) Yes, he clearly comes from money. I think he could afford to help a charity and not get paid. 

3.) Okay, the guy orobably did need Baby as an emotional support dog. I take back what I said about that.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

I’m making it my goal and quest NOT to “keep tabs on her!”  Challenge accepted! 8-D

I'm not making any promises. ;-)

Ex-HWs social media pages are sometimes comedy gold. (See:  Yolanda, bless her heart)  I'm not sure Carole's will be because she rarely gave us anything to laugh about, either intentionally or unintentionally before, so I don't expect she'll suddenly become awesome.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

3.) Okay, the guy orobably did need Baby as an emotional support dog. I take back what I said about that.

Don't feel too bad.  He has no excuse for not jumping through the necessary hoops to get the proper documentation to take Baby onboard a plane. 

Didn't the airline know that he was Carole Radziwill's ex-boyfriend?  Sheesh.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I don't know that I believe that is true anymore. Carole on the show has shown herself to be lazy where writing is concerned, including missing a deadline for her last book (which tanked), and expressing amazement to the Cosmo editor that she would have a deadline for the puff piece she was writing. Not to mention lying on camera to the same editor as she was munching on popcorn, saying that she was at a certain point in writing the puff piece while in reality she had not even started. Not someone I would be calling on for any serious writing assignments, or any writing assignments at all. (And honestly, having read the puff piece online, anyone here could have written it). You can only coast so long on past accomplishments, and I think Carole's ship has sailed as far as having any meaningful career again is concerned. Maybe that is why she is shilling for a bunch of odds and sodds businesses. 

I do find it interesting that Carole announced she was leaving after the reunion taped. Didn't it just finish taping a few days ago? And Carole announced yesterday that she is leaving? Maybe the taping didn't go to her liking, and she figured she had better get out before she was asked to leave. Just a guess, of course. 

Her Cosmo piece was truly terrible, but I'm in the business and her connections will get her gigs very easily. They won't want to say no in the first place and they will hope her notoriety will get whatever the project is extra PR and attention. It won't be until that proves to not be worth it (not enough views, not enough clicks, not enough sales) that people will stop offering. She'll get a chance, we'll see what she does with it. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

This.  She's not only shown herself to be lazy, she talks about being a slacker, proudly. 

Whatevs, Radzi.  This is likely why her friendship with Heather took a dump because like Bethenny, Heather is a go-getter and it's hard to stomach someone who can't even keep a plant alive. 

Carole had a great opportunity on this show to make a six figure income in a few months and spend the off months, honing her craft.  How many writers, who haven't had a best seller in 13 years, wouldn't give their pinky fingers to have that guaranteed paycheck.

Granted, not all of them are cut out for reality TV, but Carole was. Until, mysteriously, she wasn't. She gave up the money and the trips and the fame for what?  I hope it was because she doesn't need the money nor the aggravation.  Although the only aggravation it seemed she was getting was from Bethenny.  And having to get up in the morning. 

I have no idea what she made per season, but it had to be at least a quarter of a million, yes?

Carole and Heather are still friends.

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

Maybe the taping didn't go to her liking, and she figured she had better get out before she was asked to leave. Just a guess, of course. 

Since Andy loves to befriend people with famous last names he could of given her a private heads up to leave because she was going to be fired.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, ryebread said:

That's what many of our boardmates, here, believed about her until they got to "know" her over the years.  I don't think the podcasters are all that deep.

Perhaps my post was unclear.  I’m talking about people who actually know her and are friends with her in real life. Not people who watch her on the show as we “boardies” do.

I only mentioned podcasts because I have heard a few people who know her personally speak about her ON podcasts. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 11

I think that it's a good move for Carole to leave at this point. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to interact with this group on a regular basis. Bethenny would be exhausting. Her negative energy is definitely soul sucking. Sonja is just beyond ridiculous, delusional and kind of gross to me. Luann used to be fun and cool but I don't think I would want to hang out with someone who steals from their own family. Dorinda, well, just a shit show to be around when she's drinking, which is always. Ramona, is just Ramona.

There's not a paycheque big enough to have to endure dinners and fakations with this group. 

Congrats to Carole for getting herself out.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Carole and Heather are still friends.

The friendship with a good friend took a dump 17 years ago - only because our lives took different directions, no big blow-up, just a fork in the road.  We are still friendly and I consider her a friend.  But there are no more friendship bracelets, pictures of activities together on social media. I did go to her son's graduation party last summer and a group picture with me was posted on her Facebook page. 

Seems like Carole and Heather's friendship took a similar U-turn.  Only it happened after only they were friends for a few years, not after 20 years like me and my former BFF.  It happens.

So yeah, imo, their friendship took a dump.  Running into each other at the marathon does not a deep friendship make.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

Rumor has it that Jill Zarin will take Carole's spot

I'm not sure how I feel about that.  The most grating thing about Jill, for me, was her voice.  Sure she had character flaws, like the other HWs, like we all have.  She's an interesting human specimen.

If she comes back, I hope that Bobby's death has tempered whatever it is that irritated so many.  But unless she's had vocal coaching, there's still that voice.

• Love 3

Although she bugged the heck out of me at certain times, I actually wouldn't mind Jill taking Carole's spot.  I'd be very interested to see how the relationship between she and Bethenny plays out.  

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, ryebread said:

The friendship with a good friend took a dump 17 years ago - only because our lives took different directions, no big blow-up, just a fork in the road.  We are still friendly and I consider her a friend.  But there are no more friendship bracelets, pictures of activities together on social media. I did go to her son's graduation party last summer and a group picture with me was posted on her Facebook page. 

Seems like Carole and Heather's friendship took a similar U-turn.  Only it happened after only they were friends for a few years, not after 20 years like me and my former BFF.  It happens.

So yeah, imo, their friendship took a dump.  Running into each other at the marathon does not a deep friendship make.

OK, I'm trying to break this down: 

Paragraph 1: This is you talking about a friendship you had with someone in your life?

Paragraphs 2 & 3: This is about Carole and Heather?

If so, you've made some major leaps about their friendship taking a "a dump" because (supposedly) Heather can't stand that she's a go-getter while (supposedly) Carole is not. This caption from Heather doesn't sound like she thinks their friendship is in the dumps.

This caption from Carole doesn't sound like she thinks her friendship with Heather is in the dumps. 

So, I'll take their views on their friendship.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

I think that it's a good move for Carole to leave at this point. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to interact with this group on a regular basis. Bethenny would be exhausting. Her negative energy is definitely soul sucking. Sonja is just beyond ridiculous, delusional and kind of gross to me. Luann used to be fun and cool but I don't think I would want to hang out with someone who steals from their own family. Dorinda, well, just a shit show to be around when she's drinking, which is always. Ramona, is just Ramona.

There's not a paycheque big enough to have to endure dinners and fakations with this group. 

Congrats to Carole for getting herself out.

lol @ fakations

58 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I'm not sure how I feel about that.  The most grating thing about Jill, for me, was her voice.  Sure she had character flaws, like the other HWs, like we all have.  She's an interesting human specimen.

If she comes back, I hope that Bobby's death has tempered whatever it is that irritated so many.  But unless she's had vocal coaching, there's still that voice.

As much as I have protested any return of JZ, it might just be interesting to watch the race between Jill and Ramona.  The race to the fountain of youth.  It could become like a scene from Death Becomes Her.  

• Love 12
(edited)

ROL, yes yes not reliable, has a long and newsie article about Carole not haven’t a prob with Bethenny etc.  That she left to start her own show and it sounds like she’ll be producing it.  So there’s that.

Edited by QuinnM
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

Although she bugged the heck out of me at certain times, I actually wouldn't mind Jill taking Carole's spot.  I'd be very interested to see how the relationship between she and Bethenny plays out.  

I think they'll become friends. Lots of water under the bridge, there.  They'll be a force to be reckoned with.  That force will either be for the good:  to combine their connections and strong wills to do good for the world via their charitable foundations.  Or, they'll use that force to take down the rest of the cast while maneuvering for their own spin off.  50/50

1 hour ago, Mozelle said:

So, I'll take their views on their friendship.

Cool. That's the beauty of opinions and having a forum to express different ones.  It is my belief that they no longer have the deep, ride or die, friendship that they seemed to have had. 

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I think they'll become friends. Lots of water under the bridge, there.  They'll be a force to be reckoned with.  That force will either be for the good:  to combine their connections and strong wills to do good for the world via their charitable foundations.  Or, they'll use that force to take down the rest of the cast while maneuvering for their own spin off.  50/50

Cool. That's the beauty of opinions and having a forum to express different ones.  It is my belief that they no longer have the deep, ride or die, friendship that they seemed to have had. 

Quite true. This is quite true, the beauty of being able to express opinions here. I'm just recalling discussions back when Heather was on the show and how you also thought her marriage to Johnathan was on the rocks. 

I will say, this current discussion about Heather gave me reason to search her IG (for whatever reason, the IG algorithm doesn't have her posts showing up in my feed), and I'm seeing that Tina Lawson (aka giver of DNA to Beyonce and Solange) follows Heather! I adore Tina, so seeing her like and respond to some of Heather's pix is too cute. Such as this where Tina comments, "Hi Heather you look beautiful and so does John ❤️"

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Her Cosmo piece was truly terrible, but I'm in the business and her connections will get her gigs very easily. They won't want to say no in the first place and they will hope her notoriety will get whatever the project is extra PR and attention. It won't be until that proves to not be worth it (not enough views, not enough clicks, not enough sales) that people will stop offering. She'll get a chance, we'll see what she does with it. 

I am surprised at this, because one would think that if she still had all these great connections that she would have written something more substantial than a short, badly written puff piece for a fluff magazine as part of her story line this year. There was nothing impressive about either the offer of writing a short article for Cosmo, or her process of writing it which appeared to be pretty much non existent. I find that people's work ethic is pretty much with them their entire lives. If they had a great work ethic at the pinnacle of their career, even years later as their career is waning they have the same work ethic. Carole showed that she has a lousy if not lazy one. It will be interesting to see if she is able to take advantage of connections that most writers would give their eye teeth to have. As another poster pointed out, not only did Carole show herself to be lazy, she was actually bragging about it on the show. Not someone I would be approaching with the offer of a job. But you are in the business, so if what you say is true (and I have no reason not to think it is) Carole is lucky indeed. 

• Love 7

Well, she has the excuse of being "busy" doing this show. You know, the old, focusing on other projects. Or say she was exaggerating for the show. People will give her a chance, no doubt in my mind. If she ends up being as lazy as she was with the Cosmo piece, it will eventually fall apart. And, no, it's not fair, but it's how it works.

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

I'm just recalling discussions back when Heather was on the show and how you also thought her marriage to Johnathan was on the rocks. 

I still believe their marriage was on the rocks towards the end of the series. It was in the rags at the time, not that I believe them, but shortly after, Heather deleted the WIFE title on her social media pages, at the same time she deleted the profile picture of her and Jon on Instagram and replaced it with a single picture of her. She also deleted other pics of him from her social media. Curious.

Wouldn't be the first time a union suffered due to being a Real Housewife. Makes me happy to see they survived reality TV and appear to have a happy and loving marriage.

She looks great. They both look better than ever. I'm going to chalk that up partly to her being off the show and able to pursue healthier endeavors.

Maybe now that Carole has some time freed up, she can pursue some of those endeavors with Heather and they can resume wearing their friendship rings.

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

Well, she has the excuse of being "busy" doing this show. You know, the old, focusing on other projects. Or say she was exaggerating for the show. People will give her a chance, no doubt in my mind. If she ends up being as lazy as she was with the Cosmo piece, it will eventually fall apart. And, no, it's not fair, but it's how it works.

I wonder why wasn't she offered writing projects when she was on the show. Don't they only film for 3 months or something like that?  

Also, IIRC, she was dropped by her agent. Does that make any difference to the people who would potentially hire her in the future?  Do you know if she found another agent, if it's true that she lost her old one?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

I wonder why wasn't she offered writing projects when she was on the show. Don't they only film for 3 months or something like that?  

IMO Carole may be able to write but isn't really driven to. I can't see her attempting fiction again after her last book was so underwhelming. The only project I could see her doing is another bio based on her time on the show. Now that I think she could do a good job on, might be motivated enough to sit and finish (after many many deadline adjustments) and would probably sell pretty well (I know I would buy it and read it). 

But the more I think about it, she's such a slacker that by the time she actually finished, it might be years from now and I probably wouldn't care about her anymore. So her time to strike would be now, but, yawn, she's so busy doing um, other things, so opportunity probably lost.

• Love 3

It's completely possible that she didn't seek out writing/producing projects until she determined that she didn't want to continue with the show.

It's also completely possible that she didn't leave voluntarily.  Time will tell, and until then, we shall speculate on the speculation.

• Love 3
On 7/25/2018 at 3:35 PM, film noire said:

Carole's RHoNY farewell on instagram reads: "Didn't change, just learned".  So...what the fuck does THAT mean? (My guess:  Frankel accused Carole of having "changed" at the reunion, and Radziwill denied that accusation,  saying she'd just wised up. )

I never liked Radziwill, @hoodooznoodooz, but I will happily buy a cyber cocktail for anyone who did enjoy her presence on the show, and who will miss her (and I would never offer that for Jill, so I guess I didn't hate Radziwill half as much as I thought I did).

And to all you Radziwill fans, never forget:

woad.jpg

I did like her from reading her book when it first came out (WR not The novel) and being a bit of a Kennedy aficionado.  

I’m still shaking my head about what happened between her & B. And I related to her (only a bit) as a single 50-something. The Adam thing I never understood. 

So please send my cocktail forthwith (to use an L&O reference)

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ryebread said:

Also, IIRC, she was dropped by her agent. Does that make any difference to the people who would potentially hire her in the future?  Do you know if she found another agent, if it's true that she lost her old one?

I don't think anyone was clamoring to get her to write something for them except the occasional women's lifestyle mag/site who could get clicks from her if the piece dropped during RHONY season airing. That would be worth it alone since clicks=revenue. But, what I'm saying is, if she starts asking and being proactive, people will definitely give her a shot. She has some worthy experience, she's known to a lot of (mostly) women so she can promote what she does, and she's easy to get along with. People will be willing to help. That said, it's up to her what happens afterwards. I don't know anything about her agent, but I'm sure she could (if she hasn't already) land another one. She also doesn't need an agent at all to write for publications.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

I don't think anyone was clamoring to get her to write something for them except the occasional women's lifestyle mag/site who could get clicks from her if the piece dropped during RHONY season airing. That would be worth it alone since clicks=revenue. But, what I'm saying is, if she starts asking and being proactive, people will definitely give her a shot. She has some worthy experience, she's known to a lot of (mostly) women so she can promote what she does, and she's easy to get along with. People will be willing to help. That said, it's up to her what happens afterwards. I don't know anything about her agent, but I'm sure she could (if she hasn't already) land another one. She also doesn't need an agent at all to write for publications.

She might be easy to get along with when she is doing nothing and has no responsibilities (which of course is the majority of time we have seen her) but Carole's editor that we saw last year (I think it was) certainly was not happy with Carole missing her deadline and appearing to not really care that she had. I recall her being quite perturbed with Carole, and she definitely gave the impression that it was not the first time. And the editor of Cosmo had to call Carole to find out how far along she was on the puff piece, which Carole then lied about. I don't consider that easy to get along with, but rather irresponsible and arrogant. 

• Love 6

I have my doubts about Carole having some kind of triumphant return to "journalism and producing." She peaked in the early 90s. Her (ghostwritten) memoir was published in 2005 and it's been nothing but sporadic fluff and trashy reality tv since. I highly doubt any serious news orgs will be lining up at her door with offers; she couldn't get them before which is why she turned to fluff and trash in the first place. Now that she's an ex-Housewife she's professionally tainted.

I do find it amusing that after six seasons she's acting like she's seen the light and is above it all. Get over yourself, honey.

• Love 11
(edited)

Carole's timing is perfect. She is getting herself out of this show in the middle of (almost) everyone else's shitstorm. 

Bethenny is having what appears to be a breakdown on camera. Dennis didn't answer her call or send the private plane  in time to save her. Fortunately, she was able to spare us all the drama of her leaving Colombia early. Lol, Oh and by the way, good thing for Cartegena that she stayed, because Bethenny "bought the whole town".  ( + 25 hats).

She singlehandedly improved the economy of the entire city. Lol. (Hopefully they have erected a statue in her honour)

Luann (it pains this former fan to say) is in rehab, ditching the reunion, getting ready for court, and accused of stealing her kids trust.

Dorinda is one horrific, mean drunk (on camera) and is bound to get worse. Just a matter of time. #gonnagetuglier. 

Sonja is desperately clinging to Bethenny to remain relevant as she has nothing else going on except showing her bare ass and collecting free stuff. If she is back next season, she is surely indebted to Bethenny. Why is Sonja still here? #GoAwaySonja

Ramona and Tinsley don't appear to have reached rock bottom as the ladies above. They just remain the kookie characters this season.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 15
48 minutes ago, artisto said:

Imagine

If Lillian Hellman were alive and well and living in NYC.

And..if she accepted a spot on RHONY.

Imagine

A cat toying with mice..

Then, occasionally she would have her paramour Dashiell Hammett

on the show for the clean up on aisle five.

Good times

Never in my dreams did I ever expect to read Lillian Hellman's name in reference to a RH show. Bravo (pun intended). She could have a great time with them. She would have them twisting in the wind. Thank you for a wonderful start to my Saturday. 

• Love 4

@artisto, she is one of my favorite characters. Our community theater has done both plays and I ran lights and sound. Heard those wonderful lines every night. 

Little piece of trivia. Timothy Busfield was in college here and played Leo. He stole the show with that small part. Magic.

8 minutes ago, artisto said:

Better than Dan Duryea ?

When they come out of the dining room and the rest of them are having that great discussion, he stood on one side of the stage right outside the DR door and ate a biscuit. When he finished that one he took another one out of his pocket and ate it. He kept this up during the scene, slowly eating and enjoying each biscuit. We were a theater in the round. By the end of the scene the audience had all eyes turned to Leo to see if there was another biscuit coming. It was hysterical in a very serious scene. 

I love Dan D. in the part, but Tim will always have my heart. 

(edited)
23 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

The only project I could see her doing is another bio based on her time on the show.

I agree she'll use the show as the subject, but not in book form -- I think she'll write/possibly also produce a pilot about the RHoNY cast -- that's where the $$ is for her.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, film noire said:

I agree she'll use the show as the subject, but not in book form -- I think she'll write/possibly also produce a pilot about the RHoNY cast -- that's where the $$ is for her.

Maybe it will be what season 2 of UnREAL should have been. Season 1 was fantastic. Season 2 shit the bed. Season 3 was slightly better and season 4 was so bad that Lifetime dumped it on Hulu. If Carole gets a half competent showrunner to work with, she might produce something really fun.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, film noire said:

Can HWs do that?   I thought their contracts contained some type of perpetual NDA restrictions.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

If Carole gets a half competent showrunner to work with, she might produce something really fun.

Right? A tv roman à clef + good production values (hair, clothing, locations) + decent script = summer fun.  Include a WOC in the housewife line-up (so the show doesn't suffer from/exist in a  limited RHoNY/SATC-like whiteverse) + make the central character a recent transplant from the midwest, all innocence and learning curves, give her a voiceover every week ("Three broken engagements, two divorces, and one porn film later, Brithanny considered herself top dog of the Manhattan housewives; in truth, she was just head bitch.") Do a half decent job of casting and voila! -- meet you in the show forum next August, Hunter ;)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6

I don't think Carol or Bethenny were willing to give an inch. That friendship is toast. How will that work for filming? There's no chance of a reconciliation. It'd be a repeat of this season with the contempt turned way up and it'd be miserable to watch. Either Carol refused to do a storyline that would require her to make peace with Bethenny, be civil and film together, or they gave her a pink slip and pointed to the door. Maybe both went down. When it comes to ratings and the bottom line, Andy/Bravo is keeping B over Carol every time. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CharethCutestory said:

I don't think Carol or Bethenny were willing to give an inch. That friendship is toast. How will that work for filming? There's no chance of a reconciliation. It'd be a repeat of this season with the contempt turned way up and it'd be miserable to watch. Either Carol refused to do a storyline that would require her to make peace with Bethenny, be civil and film together, or they gave her a pink slip and pointed to the door. Maybe both went down. When it comes to ratings and the bottom line, Andy/Bravo is keeping B over Carol every time. 

Either way I’m shedding no tears over her leaving. We all know what Bethenny is and was and always will be. If Carole had no clue who B really was shame on Carole she’s not half as smart as she gives herself credit for. 

Plus I was sick of so many viewers blaming Bethenny for carole’s Bad behavior. Carole was a mean girl from the get go. Carole has felt superior to all of these women from the get go even though they’re all in the same trashy tv show. She’s not above it all, she’s as much a heifer as the rest of them she just has no concept of who she really is. That’s why she will always play second fiddle to a Heather or a Bethenny. 

If she stayed another season and didn’t reconcile with B she would have to play alpha dog to Tinsley, Dorinda and Ramona and she’s not equipped.

Carole is a follower, not a leader and not a doer. Ciao Carole! I hope the door hits you in your non-existent ass on the way out. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, CharethCutestory said:

Either Carol refused to do a storyline that would require her to make peace with Bethenny, be civil and film together, or they gave her a pink slip and pointed to the door. Maybe both went down. When it comes to ratings and the bottom line, Andy/Bravo is keeping B over Carol every time. 

Usually Bravo waits until after the reunion airs to announce that a housewife isn't coming back unless she skips or does something egregious. Adrienne was announced before the reunion because she skipped. Wig and Phaedra were announced after. I think they would have loved to have Kristen back, but she wasn't going subject her crumbling marriage to that. For the most part, it seems like if a housewife says she's leaving before the reunion it's probably or mostly her choice.

• Love 8
(edited)
13 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

For the most part, it seems like if a housewife says she's leaving before the reunion it's probably or mostly her choice.

I think so too but I wonder why.    Carole had to know that Bravo prefers that announcement be made after the reunion. Something was amiss with her relationship with Bravo/Andy for her to disregard that precedent.   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, AnnA said:

I think so too but I wonder why.    Carole had to know that Bravo prefers that announcement be made after the reunion. Something was amiss with her relationship with Bravo/Andy for her to disregard that precedent.   

Oh, I agree. I can't wait for the reunion. Or, it could simply be more of her bone deep arrogance.

It's funny, I see in her many of the same things I see in Bethany, but the difference is that Bethany doesn't pretend that she is above it all and run when she looks bad.

I am so glad to see the back of Carole. Watching her try to stage a coup against Bethany, a woman she has used the last couple of years to stay on the show, was interesting in that horrible way of watching a mother gerbil eat her young, but ultimately repulsive.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

If Carole gets a half competent showrunner to work with, she might produce something really fun.

She sold the tv rights to the Widows Guide book and was “writing” a pilot and then it was never spoken of again. 

• Love 7
(edited)
30 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Oh, I agree. I can't wait for the reunion. Or, it could simply be more of her bone deep arrogance.

It's funny, I see in her many of the same things I see in Bethany, but the difference is that Bethany doesn't pretend that she is above it all and run when she looks bad.

I am so glad to see the back of Carole. Watching her try to stage a coup against Bethany, a woman she has used the last couple of years to stay on the show, was interesting in that horrible way of watching a mother gerbil eat her young, but ultimately repulsive.

I wonder if Carole said anything about leaving when they were taping the reunion.  They taped on Tuesday and she made her announcement on Wednesday.   Bravo has to be pissed.   Knowing that she's leaving will change how viewers react to the last two episodes and to the reunion.   Anything Carole says now is irrelevant.  No one cares because she's leaving. 

If the cast knew while they were taping, it had to impact their dynamic.  Have you noticed that it's had an effect on our forum?    The discussions have been less contentious.   Posters are making jokes instead of sniping.   It's a much happier friendlier place this week. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

They filmed the reunion on July 17th she announced she was leaving on the 25th.

Oops!   Two different weeks - my bad!   At least  I had the Tuesday/Wednesday part right LOL

I think Carole knew for most if not all of the season that this would be her last.   I wonder if she said anything at the reunion.

• Love 3