Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Sonja seems to be in Bali-according to her Instagram.  I can't imagine Dorinda wanting to have anything to do with Sonja.  

I was hoping they had reconsidered renewing LOL-or at the very least bring Marissa Hermer to RHOBH.  

Oh I see Adam is in Dubai-interesting the comments about culture appropriation-

I am starting to think maybe there is something wrong with Adam's neck muscles. He never seems to be able to hold his head up straight in any photos. 

-jk, It's just that I find his rubber-chicken neck pose annoying.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

I’ve heard that Adam and Scott are here with Tins and Carole though. 

They are as is John, it's all over their IG and Bravo had a story on it. 

• Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

That said, I see tourists frequently over here (including women) who have the keffiyeh worn desert-style (wrapped around their head) which I just always roll my eyes at because it marks them as a tourist.  

Why would you roll your eyes at tourists?

If that's the attitude of the general population, why would anyone want to visit?

There's nothing wrong with being a tourist. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, AnnA said:

If that's the attitude of the general population, why would anyone want to visit?

+1 !
When you try to be "local" and it's "well done", it's cultural appropriation. When you don't, it's a lack of respect. And when you try, but quite fail, it's disdain.

#theNeverWinningGame

• Love 9
(edited)
5 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

+1 !
When you try to be "local" and it's "well done", it's cultural appropriation. When you don't, it's a lack of respect. And when you try, but quite fail, it's disdain.

#theNeverWinningGame

Which is why one should offer assistance instead of "rolling their eyes."  

That's condescending and is itself a sign of disdain.

We need more humanity and far less snobbery.

ETA:  If offering assistance isn't an option for whatever reason, ridicule ? shouldn't be either.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, AnnA said:

Never said that there was anything wrong with being a tourist.  What is wrong is a woman wearing a keffiyeh desert-style.  That is offensive to the local population.  Dubai is a very popular tourism destination and that’s fine.  But it is like people coming over and being publicly drunk, cursing, and kissing in public.  It is against the cultural norms (and often illegal). Do some research on where you are going and be appropriate to the culture. 

• Love 13
(edited)
On 5/3/2018 at 3:35 PM, DBAAT said:

I am a first timer on this site. I absolutely can not stand Carole!! What really gets me, is that she "ran" the NYC Marathon. I'm sorry, but if you can't complete a full

marathon in 5 hours or less, there isn't a whole lot of running going on. She completed it in close to 7 hours. I could walk it faster than that. Then they throw her a

party??? Not sure why she thinks she is so special. She's also incredibly rude. Ok. Rant over!!!

Really? 5 hours or less? Ok then. 

Whether I like her or not, I personally give her accolades for trying - and accomplishing - something very, very far outside her comfort zone. Not many 54-year olds (who NEVER exercised) would have the balls to at least try it. Even Ramona said she wouldn’t attempt it, and she’s an exercise fanatic. 

Craig and Naomi from Southern Charm finished the NYC marathon in 6 hours and 16 minutes-  just 26 minutes sooner than Carole. And Naomi is 30 years younger than Carole. But I guess they shouldn’t have been “allowed” to enter it either. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 22

I don't like Carole much this year, but I'm not going to judge her on her marathon time. She had literally NEVER exercised before she started training. So the fact that she made it all the way through is good enough for me. I think she should be proud. 

• Love 23

Speaking of marathons, I went over to Carole's twitter out of curiosity and saw this.
She is a real piece of work. Again - living in NYC, I can't even count the amount of people I know who have been in the marathon. I can't remember any of them expecting a party. Hilarious.

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 9.31.41 AM.png

• Love 6
10 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Never said that there was anything wrong with being a tourist.  What is wrong is a woman wearing a keffiyeh desert-style.  That is offensive to the local population.  Dubai is a very popular tourism destination and that’s fine.  But it is like people coming over and being publicly drunk, cursing, and kissing in public.  It is against the cultural norms (and often illegal). Do some research on where you are going and be appropriate to the culture. 

It's unlikely that anyone visits with the intention of being offensive.   And yes, a little research prior to the trip is a good idea.   That said, the locals and especially the hotel staff should provide some guidance for tourists and not "roll their eyes" if they make a mistake.

• Love 5
(edited)

From CR's Instagram -  Labeled as Dubai

Screenshot (334).png

Some of the comments:

12,509 likes

Kids don't smoke I'm just pretending. Only in Dubai. ? #polaroid#dubainights✨

chris_sundropSmoking is not cool. U shouldn’t even post if u don’t smoke ?

carolyn_m_11Cool pic

stephanie.g570Smoking Cigarettes Kills. Why would you post that. It also causes Wrinkles not to mention what it does to your heart and more

stephanie.g570@kiki.bro shorter if you smoke!

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 3
On 11/12/2017 at 5:18 PM, Gam2 said:

s Carol running with her PHONE in her hand in a marathon?! And why isn’t she soaked with sweat?

She isn't soaked in sweat, because she completed it in close to 7 hours. You can walk a 15-16 minute mile and finish in that time. I guess this bothers me, because real runners, and yes, I know many even in their 60's, run a marathon in less than 5 hours. Most serious marathoners say if you don't run it in 4:30 or less, it's not good enough. That's a 10 minute mile. So for those of us who really run races, it's upsetting to see someone come along an claim they ran a marathon when they really didn't. I don't care how horrible people think I am. 

• Love 5

Actually running the New York Marathon is a huge accomplishment.   That said, I don't care if Carol ran, jogged, walked or crawled the entire course.   She completed all 26.2 miles and that's a big deal.

Brava Carole!

• Love 19
11 hours ago, AnnA said:

It's unlikely that anyone visits with the intention of being offensive.   And yes, a little research prior to the trip is a good idea.   That said, the locals and especially the hotel staff should provide some guidance for tourists and not "roll their eyes" if they make a mistake.

I’m not a local or a hotel worker.  I’m an expat (American) who took the time to learn what would be appropriate and not. In my experience, most locals (regardless of what city) get irritated with tourists sometimes.  Whether it be New Yorkers getting irritated at tourists stopping to gawk at tall buildings and blocking the sidewalk or a tourist to Dubai being culturally offensive.  Hotel workers also would NEVER correct a tourist.  That would get them deported.  But we are digressing from the board. 

8 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Another of CR's Instagram posts.

Screenshot (335).png

I’m so happy to see that they went to the Grand Mosque.  It was one of the places that I mentioned in a previous post about places I wish they would have done on the BH trip to Dubai.  It is absolutely gorgeous inside and it is always so interesting to me to learn about other cultures. 

• Love 15
(edited)

Carole was blathering on to her sycophant Tins and I couldn't watch anymore. She is full-blown insufferable now and seems to be getting twice as much air time because she's the only one who came determined with a prepared storyline and thought-out outfits to combat the "boring" reputation she well earned from Bethenny. For someone who isn't a Trump supporter she is similarly driven by narcissism and endlessly self-promotes via self-congratulatory bullshit and hyperbole.

Edited by anonymiss
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, anonymiss said:

she is similarly driven by narcissism and endlessly self-promotes via self-congratulatory bullshit and hyperbole.

Ha!  Pretty much sums up every single housewife in every single franchise...it's what makes them so fun to watch! 

Imagine, for a moment, if the franchises featured well-adjusted, loving women who made cultivating healthy relationships their priority...total snoozefest!

;)

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

Ha!  Pretty much sums up every single housewife in every single franchise...it's what makes them so fun to watch! 

Imagine, for a moment, if the franchises featured well-adjusted, loving women who made cultivating healthy relationships their priority...total snoozefest!

;)

I thought of that and it's true but not on this franchise (which is the only one I watch). Tinsley, Dorinda, even Lu show more than tell and Tins and Dorinda don't have that agenda at all. Carole can't stop her yapping, self-aggrandizing at every turn in a transparent Trumpian style where she thinks she's being clever but isn't, and has to constantly remind us how desireable she is sexually with her "trophy" of a younger man.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, anonymiss said:

has to constantly remind us how desireable she is sexually with her "trophy" of a younger man.

Oops I think you meant to post this on Sonja’s thread!

• Love 1

Seeing Adam in those stupid Coupon Cabin commercials was really off-putting. His mannerisms in them were odd. That plus Carole revealing that he called her bawling when they "broke up"... he's a little b-tch. I don't know what she sees in him. It can't be his culinary skills.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

Seeing Adam in those stupid Coupon Cabin commercials was really off-putting. His mannerisms in them were odd. That plus Carole revealing that he called her bawling when they "broke up"... he's a little b-tch. I don't know what she sees in him. It can't be his culinary skills.

I hope he doesn't have acting aspirations, that was painful to watch. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Maybe it's his powerful neck muscles.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

So a man who cries is a "little bitch"?  Good to know. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

So a man who cries is a "little bitch"?  Good to know. 

If he was using Carole and then called her, "crying and begging" and asking for "more Carole in my life", yeah, that qualifies as a little bitch, imo.

That said, Carole revealing that he did that (if he did) - complete with shaking hands to indicate he was all!shook!up! - was a whole nother definition of bitch.

• Love 7
On 5/7/2018 at 5:21 PM, DBAAT said:

She isn't soaked in sweat, because she completed it in close to 7 hours. You can walk a 15-16 minute mile and finish in that time. I guess this bothers me, because real runners, and yes, I know many even in their 60's, run a marathon in less than 5 hours. Most serious marathoners say if you don't run it in 4:30 or less, it's not good enough. That's a 10 minute mile. So for those of us who really run races, it's upsetting to see someone come along an claim they ran a marathon when they really didn't. I don't care how horrible people think I am. 

I know many "real runners", too.  Marathoners, Ultra Marathoners, those who are running a marathon on every continent, those who are running a marathon in every state, those who run a marathon a month, those who began running in their 60's and those who have been running since high school.  What they all have in common is that although they may be tough on themselves and their time and their performance, all of them are encouraging, celebratory and gracious to other runners, most especially those that aren't 'runners' per se but get out there and finish.  The real runners that I know, know how hard it is to keep going for 6 plus hours, and they celebrate that.....because they know that is an accomplishment!

• Love 16
(edited)

Carole cashing in on her "princess title" , season 5/6/7 Carole would have mocked this Carole and any season Carole would have mocked the other HW's for doing something this ridiculous. It's the donut version of the weiner mobile. 

Real+Life+Princess+Carole+Radziwill+Take

https://www.gettyimages.com/event/real-life-princess-carole-radziwill-takes-the-first-ride-in-dunkin-donuts-royal-carriage-in-celebration-of-the-new-royal-love-donut-in-new-york-city-775163514#real-life-princess-carole-radziwill-takes-the-first-ride-in-dunkin-picture-id958598454

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Carole cashing in on her "princess title" , season 5/6/7 Carole would have mocked this Carole and any season Carole would have mocked the other HW's for doing something this ridiculous. It's the donut version of the weiner mobile. 

Real+Life+Princess+Carole+Radziwill+Take

https://www.gettyimages.com/event/real-life-princess-carole-radziwill-takes-the-first-ride-in-dunkin-donuts-royal-carriage-in-celebration-of-the-new-royal-love-donut-in-new-york-city-775163514#real-life-princess-carole-radziwill-takes-the-first-ride-in-dunkin-picture-id958598454

Of course that’s a paid endorsement. She must be getting used to all the extra money coming in as well as being in a spotlight. It’s interesting what being on these shows does to their brains and how it changes their character. Some for the better but more often for the worse. 

• Love 7

I’m not sure how I feel about reality stars who do this sad promo shit—-on the one hand, it feels so gross and desperate seeing them peddle all these diet shakes and teas and tooth whiteners and monthly boxes...on the other hand, I’m sure those gigs pay pretty well given how many of these “stars” actually lower themselves to do them. Hell, when someone as rich as Lisa Vanderpump is peddling this junk too, you almost can’t blame them for taking such easy money! But yeah, it’s still as tacky AF; I’ll bet there was a time Carole never thought she’d ever be lowered to the status of promoting doughnuts.

• Love 11
(edited)
45 minutes ago, film noire said:

She's riding around in a donut box carriage hawking fried dough -- jesus, just call her Princess JTS (Jumped The Shark).

Yeah, she really ought to try and conquer whole foods first, considering the trouble she had ordering the seed of life ffs.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 4
On 5/10/2018 at 9:07 AM, LilaFowler said:

Adam doesn't make Carole wear a bag over her head when they are having sex?  He doesn't mind watching Carole chew with her mouth open?  She earns a good living and can pick up the tab?

• Love 4
On 11/24/2017 at 7:04 PM, film noire said:

She's running with a very interesting crowd these days (January Jones & Cassandra Grey).

She reminds me (of all people) of Calista Flockhart here:

This is from months ago (I didn't realize I hadn't been in this thread since last fall), but I just wanted to clarify that Carole isn't running with Cassandra Grey "these days." Because of Carole, I started following Grey on IG not long after I started following Carole, which is to say maybe a few months into Carole's debut on the RHONY. They've been friends to the point where Cassandra calls Carole her best friend. 

On 5/7/2018 at 9:32 AM, Otherkate said:

Speaking of marathons, I went over to Carole's twitter out of curiosity and saw this.
She is a real piece of work. Again - living in NYC, I can't even count the amount of people I know who have been in the marathon. I can't remember any of them expecting a party. Hilarious.

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 9.31.41 AM.png

I know folks are het up about this, but I really can't even be bothered. What I'm getting from that whole Ramona party cum Celebrate Carole's Marathon party is that Ramona was playing the game: Because Carole's marathon was definitely going to make it to air, Ramona calculated that it would be better to tag her already planned party as a marathon party to get some air time. That's how I've been viewing it anyway, and Carole's pretty much calling that out. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

I know folks are het up about this, but I really can't even be bothered. What I'm getting from that whole Ramona party cum Celebrate Carole's Marathon party is that Ramona was playing the game: Because Carole's marathon was definitely going to make it to air, Ramona calculated that it would be better to tag her already planned party as a marathon party to get some air time. That's how I've been viewing it anyway, and Carole's pretty much calling that out. 

So? Ramona got her a cake and made a nice speech. WTF did Carole want, a parade? A full-page ad in the Times? Is she the new Aviva? She needs to get over herself.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

So? Ramona got her a cake and made a nice speech. WTF did Carole want, a parade? A full-page ad in the Times? Is she the new Aviva? She needs to get over herself.

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess it's only OK when we talk about how the HWs manipulate to get their events on air but not when one of the HWs herself hints at that?

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Ugh, I see this delusional bitch is still trying to rewrite history.  A "fan favorite"??? LOL.  Yes, dear, sure. Whatever you say. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2018/05/16/aviva-drescher-says-carole-radziwill-is-extremely-contrived-is-only-on-real-housewives-of-new-york-because-shes-best-friends-with-andy-cohen/

Rewrite is correct! So now it's all Ramona's fault she started "gohsrwritergate"? She couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it and she would sell Ried/their kids down the river to get what she wants!

• Love 5
On 5/7/2018 at 3:21 PM, DBAAT said:

I am with you.  Carole had a 26.2 mile walk paced marathon.  I think it was the idea that she had a "coach" and was not terribly gracious about her co-workers not giving up a rainy Sunday to support her that turned me off.  For anyone serious about a sport this was a little hard to swallow.  

Carol would never be able to run Boston as she doesn't have a qualifying time.  http://www.baa.org/races/boston-marathon/participant-information/qualifying.aspx  Carole would have to have had a 4 hour to 4 hour 10 minute marathon just to qualify withe no guarantee of being selected.  Many people do not understand there are reasons for races not being a all comers event.  

You are not a horrible person, you are a long distance runner.  I remember how upset Carole became when Aviva said something about writing being a long e-mail.  My guess is as an attorney and forever student Aviva has probably had a pretty strong background.  The way Carole felt about amateur Aviva, runners feel about Carole.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Rewrite is correct! So now it's all Ramona's fault she started "gohsrwritergate"? She couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it and she would sell Ried/their kids down the river to get what she wants!

100% factual. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Ugh, I see this delusional bitch is still trying to rewrite history.  A "fan favorite"??? LOL.  Yes, dear, sure. Whatever you say. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2018/05/16/aviva-drescher-says-carole-radziwill-is-extremely-contrived-is-only-on-real-housewives-of-new-york-because-shes-best-friends-with-andy-cohen/

Aviva was always so weird with all her phobias.  It didn't help straight out the gate Harry's past with Sonja and Luann was thrown out there.  

I think there is some truth in what Aviva is saying about her feelings why Carole stays on the show.  There aren't many single no children on the RH franchises.  Porsha from Atlanta started married and the same claims about Porsha are made about  her being a snore.  The preview of this week's show of Carole saying, "get off my jock," has the very familiar smell of being very desperate to stay on the show.  So far Carole has made excellent choices budding up with Kristen, Bethenny, then Tinsley, keeping Dorinda in her stable and then making Ramona her new BFF, someone Carole rightfully loathed.

Just because I don't care for Aviva doesn't mean I can't find some truth in what she says.  I think Aviva would have beenokay if she would have stopped short of demanding the parade and all that for flying into St. Barths.

• Love 2

What time do the sweeper buses come out for the NYC marathon? In Chicago they start opening the streets to traffic after six and a half hours. Good for her for participating, but I almost think she should have started smaller with some 5Ks or even a half marathon. Then again what do I know, maybe she did.

So while Carole was in that Dunkin Donut carriage was she ordering her donuts seven different ways and not touching?

• Love 3

Nice that she went, but all she can manage to say about the world's largest mosque is that its "pretty pretty big."??  Yeah, that's the kind of thing I would have written on a test when I knew nothing about the topic.

On Dunkin Donuts - love 'em, but tacky and Carole certainly looks like she hasn't touched a donut in decades.

• Love 10
(edited)
9 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I am with you.  Carole had a 26.2 mile walk paced marathon.  I think it was the idea that she had a "coach" and was not terribly gracious about her co-workers not giving up a rainy Sunday to support her that turned me off.  For anyone serious about a sport this was a little hard to swallow.  

Carol would never be able to run Boston as she doesn't have a qualifying time.  http://www.baa.org/races/boston-marathon/participant-information/qualifying.aspx  Carole would have to have had a 4 hour to 4 hour 10 minute marathon just to qualify withe no guarantee of being selected.  Many people do not understand there are reasons for races not being a all comers event.  

You are not a horrible person, you are a long distance runner.  I remember how upset Carole became when Aviva said something about writing being a long e-mail.  My guess is as an attorney and forever student Aviva has probably had a pretty strong background.  The way Carole felt about amateur Aviva, runners feel about Carole.

Thank you!!! I agree, that even walking 26.2 miles is an accomplishment for some, but for those who run races for time, and to qualify for races like Boston, we know what a running time is. If she does do Boston, it's because of the show. She will look like an ass though, because you have to be a fast runner to qualify for that. Even in her 50's, she has to run 4:10 or less. 

I think it just bothered me because she made such a big deal about it. Adam finished in under 4 hours. He waited a long time for her!!!

Edited by DBAAT
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

Nice that she went, but all she can manage to say about the world's largest mosque is that its "pretty pretty big."??  Yeah, that's the kind of thing I would have written on a test when I knew nothing about the topic.

On Dunkin Donuts - love 'em, but tacky and Carole certainly looks like she hasn't touched a donut in decades.

If you knew Carole's eating habits, you know she's probably subsisting on only donuts or even worse, the Luther burger. On her own, Carole eats like a stoned 15 year old boy.

• Love 9