Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

(edited)

I loved a comment below this article. 

[As soon as the cameras start rolling she'll say she spent the last year crawling to the bathroom on her face.]

Love the visual of that!!  

and she will say "can't feel my face"

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 6

Bella aka Not Gigi 1 did a photo-shoot for Dior and was in a cropped top that had her breasts dangling out and either someone went all Maxim with the photoshopping or the Tit fairy left a pair under her pillow. 

Oddly from a photoshoot that had to be only a few months apart:

http://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/04/21/903/n/1922398/e46e9c28_edit_img_cover_file_845159_1429647269_edit_img_image_81dLGbc.xxxlarge/i/Bella-Hadid-Hailey-Baldwin-Elle-May-2015.jpg

To having a set that look like Jello pudding cups Bill Cosby would find drug worthy.

http://c.looklive.com/s/Bella-Hadid-Instagram-2016-01-25_L0pQajk0eklhM0JubE9fWjhsQWZZSTQzMEhtdz0vMzU5eDA6MTA4MHgxMDgwLzY0MHgwL2ZpbHRlcnM6d2F0ZXJtYXJrKDIwY2U5ODc5LTYxOTctNDI4Ni1iYmY4LTE3MTg1M2JkM2RlZSwzOTAsNzgyLDEwKS9mYmIzM2M5Zi03NjVlLTQ3MTUtYjEzYy04YmZlYWFmMWY0MGU=

and

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5d/6e/64/5d6e6414273de8d519289eb5feb5111e.jpg

Looks like someone else in the family wants to work for Victoria Secret.

And I've noticed in more than one photo the nose they decided on in a mix of Gigi imitation and Jennifer Lawrence does not fit her face.  It is too sculpted.  In some pics, lavishing styled, photographed and airbrushed it still looks like Monica Geller slapped Joey Tribiani's fake penis on her face.  Or a toddler got creative with Silly Putty while she napped.  The bridge of it has a point that screams "dee hammer, uz dee hammer and get it down to sumtink not so hideeus!".

• Love 3

I am so relieved that now she's wrapped up this season of RHOBH Yolanda is finally feeling well enough to travel to Tahiti. I know how tough she's had it on her "journey" not being able to do anything and having such neglectful "friends". Good thing she's remembering how to walk and do those things she hasn't done for years. I wonder if Daisy and her myriad of "vitamins" made the trip as well. Total sarcasism intended! What a witch!!

• Love 6

It looks like her breasts have been airbrushed out in the first pic.  Odd.  If she did get them done, they're perfect for her body.

God, she is breathtaking. The make-up in the first picture is so simple and beautiful.  I can't look away.

• Love 2

Let's face it.  A book deal is not going support the lifestyle she lives.  And she's not going to get a meal ticket (aka husband) being someone with a incapacitating silent chronic disease.  I wonder if she got the notice from her lawyers that she's not going to get more money from David than what's in the prenup.   Or...she's getting bored being bedridden and there's been too much negative response to her claims of having the worst infectious disease in the world.

(note to people who are dealing with Lyme - it's not about you.  It's about Yo.  I'm not trying to diminish what 'you' are going through.) 

• Love 7

It looks like her breasts have been airbrushed out in the first pic.  Odd.  If she did get them done, they're perfect for her body.

God, she is breathtaking. The make-up in the first picture is so simple and beautiful.  I can't look away.

Aren't you just the sweetest thing.  Airbrushed.  I'm a mean little shit so I've provided a red carpet pic that I don't think they air brush.  .

And different strokes applies.  Breathtaking I have yet to find her.  And I think the one pic in the sheer top looks like she thinks peddling wings at Hooters is a backup plan.  But again.  You're nice.  I'm not.  Make me wonder what now independent Anwar might need in the way of enhancement if that horror of a hag mother thinks underwear and swimwear is the route for him to go. 

http://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/06/02/111/n/4852708/11ba23565f2b4b11_475549454byd0FC.xxxlarge_2x/i/Bella-Hadid.jpg

• Love 7

I forgot about that.  So maybe she 'inherited' them from her grandmother along with her lips?   Wonder what else granny will "pass down" to Not Gigi?  A "fresh" tightness around 35?  Maybe she'll inherit a timely vaginal rejuvenation from her great grandpa after her first childbirth?  I hear it runs in his side of the family.

• Love 5

Aren't you just the sweetest thing.  Airbrushed.  I'm a mean little shit so I've provided a red carpet pic that I don't think they air brush.  .

And different strokes applies.  Breathtaking I have yet to find her. 

You just reminded me of my grandma. Now she was the sweetest thing -the REAL deal - but would always say to me, "Aren't you the sweetest lil thing."  LOL. She'd be shaking her head at me now, though, if she knew I was bagging on these people who I don't even know.  She'd still say I was sweet but she might tell me to get out and get a life, dear.  (But no she wouldn't because she was too sweet.)

I don't find Bella breathtaking in every photograph.  But she reminds me of Clothilde, Ralph Lauren's muse in the 80s.  I thought she was the most stunningly elegant, quietly beautiful woman alive.  Although I think Bella has the same kind of beauty, Chlotilde married a well known physicist and then a biologist.  Bella will probably shack up with The Weekend and his hair.

9CAfPkeN.jpg4f78bb6115edf22834daf9d8ab846a63.jpg78fc3087f0622f7a7c2a2ec1bdc41fab.jpg

• Love 6

Bella also reminds me of another famous 80s model, Carla Bruni.  Who is now married to the former President of France, Nic Sarkozy.  Bella needs to step up her boyfriend game.

046ab4d26aca18bb9c344a245384d655.jpg

• Love 4

Aren't you just the sweetest thing. Airbrushed. I'm a mean little shit so I've provided a red carpet pic that I don't think they air brush. .

And different strokes applies. Breathtaking I have yet to find her. And I think the one pic in the sheer top looks like she thinks peddling wings at Hooters is a backup plan. But again. You're nice. I'm not. Make me wonder what now independent Anwar might need in the way of enhancement if that horror of a hag mother thinks underwear and swimwear is the route for him to go.

http://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/06/02/111/n/4852708/11ba23565f2b4b11_475549454byd0FC.xxxlarge_2x/i/Bella-Hadid.jpg

Top underwear models stuff wonder bread down the front. I'm serious.
  • Love 2

Top underwear models stuff wonder bread down the front. I'm serious.

Maybe Yoolander can put that two foot rectal slug she had extracted to good use!

Reminds me how all those people bought Beckham's bulge when he did the Armani campaign and yet conveniently ignored pics from the balcony of his mistress/girlfriend (reason why Victoria got all those new diamonds and half the foreign property in her own name) in even skimpier briefs and no banana.  Just a gherkin.

• Love 3

Gigi and Udda One's boobs look real and on the luckier side of average at red carpet events, but when they model bikinis in Sports Illustrated etc, they get photoshopped for that solid softball look.

Gigi and Udda One's boobs look real and on the luckier side of average at red carpet events, but when they model bikinis in Sports Illustrated etc, they get photoshopped for that solid softball look.

Regulation softball or mushball?

• Love 1

Every time someone raved about Bella's beauty, I thought Gigi was really the more beautiful of the two.  But this picture of Bella could change my mind.  I think it's the most beautiful pic I've seen of Bella.

(edited)

I think Bella is beautiful but her eyes are dead.  I get it that models don't smile; the dead pan is to keep the focus on the clothes.  But you can put a little life in your eyes.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)

Both her daughters are beautiful but in different ways. Belle has an elegant beauty. Gigi has a youthful, playful beauty. I already think that Bella looks older than Gigi so in the coming years, I guess that may be to the advantage of Gigi in the modeling world. At any rate, Yolanda and Mohamed both produced beautiful children - all 3 of them.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 8
(edited)

Both her daughters are beautiful but in different ways. Belle has an elegant beauty. Gigi has a youthful, playful beauty. I already think that Bella looks older than Gigi so in the coming years, I guess that may be to the advantage of Gigi in the modeling world. At any rate, Yolanda and Mohamed both produced beautiful children - all 3 of them.

And they have their father's genetics to thank for their modeling careers, it's what makes their look unique.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 7

I am thinking in a couple of fashion seasons it will be more about Sailor Brinkley Cook and Kaia Gerber, Cindy Crawford's daughter.   The hadid sisters should enjoy their time in the limelight and all the awards their parents influence can buy.  WHo knows maybe by 24 they can get into college and learn to manage their own fortunes. 

• Love 9

Gigi was a guest judge on RuPaul's Drag Race and she was sweet, adorable and stunningly gorgeous.  In another 5 years she'll probably be even more beautiful when she grows into her look.  She didn't come across as dumb either, she held her own with a tough crowd.

• Love 4
It is too sculpted.  In some pics, lavishing styled, photographed and airbrushed it still looks like Monica Geller slapped Joey Tribiani's fake penis on her face.  Or a toddler got creative with Silly Putty while she napped.

I was thinking along the lines of a Mr. Potato Head nose piece...too sculpted, indeed. At least her pre-plasticized nose had some character.

That's the muscle tone of someone who works out 5, 7 or 9 days a week.

Hee.

Let's face it.  A book deal is not going support the lifestyle she lives.  And she's not going to get a meal ticket (aka husband) being someone with a incapacitating silent chronic disease.  I wonder if she got the notice from her lawyers that she's not going to get more money from David than what's in the prenup.

My guess is that she also over-estimated the money she'd make off promoting her 50-11 quack fuckery "treatments".

• Love 6

If I hear the word journey one more time I'm going to take a long one off a short pier.

That word is forever ruined for me.

And what the hell are the rest of us on? Have I been on an inner-tube floating down the lazy river all this time? Wait, that's a journey. So is my commute to work. Every day I go on multiple journeys. I have many wonderful friends, but they don't bring me flowers or coffee during my journeys. I guess they aren't real friends.

• Love 19
(edited)

Hold on to that feelin'.......

What's going to happen the next time I'm lovin', touchin', and squeezin'?

Never mind. It'll be an all-skate. I'll be skating!

Edited by homeperm
  • Love 8

I think Bella is beautiful but her eyes are dead.  I get it that models don't smile; the dead pan is to keep the focus on the clothes.  But you can put a little life in your eyes.

Tyra shouts SMIZE, everytime she sees her.

• Love 5

Most mothers in this day and age are aware of the lives of models, particularly of their drug use, their creepy choice of friends, and the ways in which instant fame propels them to the A-List too fast and at too young an age.  I would think that Yolanda, who has lived that life herself, would be twice as wary about her daughters (and son!) winding up in that environment and would do everything possible to lure them AWAY from that life.

I remember the scene where Yolanda said goodbye to Gigi in NYC, and how hard she hugged Gigi and cried.  At the time, I thought it was just a mother knowing how much she'd miss her daughter, but now I think it could have also been a mother who knew she was losing her daughter to a harsh side of life.  I wonder whether she was mourning the children that Gigi, Bella and Anwar used to be and knowing that they would be changed forever once they entered their modeling lives.  That's the part about Yolanda that I understand the least.  How could she essentially guide her children straight into a life like that?  I think that tells me more about Yolanda's twisted views than anything else she has said or done.

• Love 7
(edited)

I've always side-eyed Yolanda about that.  Yes, she used it to land a rich husband and live on easy street the rest of her life, picking lemons.  But the model road to that?  Involves plastic surgery of multiple kinds, eating disorders, body image distortion, and, apparently, trashy fake celebrity boyfriends. 

Her kids have a filthy rich father and rich mother - they do not need to live in the seedy world of modeling until they become broke-down old models at 25.  They can do all the things they enjoy doing now, but without the disgusting part that Yo went through.  What kind of mother wants her kids to used for their bodies and faces until they are cast aside for the next flavor of the month?  Why would a mother want that?  Yo is very disgusting to me with this modeling ambition she has for her kids, complete with one almond a day.

I wish she had wanted them to get an education instead.  Learning how to think and analyze will be of more lifelong use to them than how to smize.  Sure they can go to school later.  But they won't because no one ever told them their brains were useful, just their faces and bodies.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 16

I think she was weeping tears it wasn't her.  But rather just one her extensions.   I think she would sacrifice all three of her children to the devil if it meant she could be the it girl that Gigi is right now.  I don't think Yoolander for a second sees the pitfalls.  She is oddly competitive and in her game beauty wins every time.  I think one reason she is so triumphant about Anwar being "independent"  is that people in the circles she runs will likely have a child that makes it to modeling and "it" status.  But she not only has three but all three.  She wins. 

zoeysmom mentioned Kaia Gerber.  Her brother is a drop deadie who makes me feel all kinds of wrong considering his age.  And I'm just ten years older than he is.  But I can see him being the face for Ralph Lauren if he wants it in another year.   I think all kinds of people are drooling over the possibility of those two hitting the pop culture "it" runway as opposed to taking what was thrust on them if in a savvy way a la Gigi and the Nons.   Ironic since Crawford was someone the producers supposedly sent a "any chance you are interested" query and got a thanks but no thanks. 

• Love 5

When I hear about models and the drugs, dieting and other bullshit they go thru, I think about a book I once read, "Dancing on my Grave" it was about a ballerina who lived a fucked up life trying to stay thin. She was a drug abuser, bulimic and a victim of relation abuse. Years later it still bothers me.

• Love 4
(edited)

I've always side-eyed Yolanda about that.  Yes, she used it to land a rich husband and live on easy street the rest of her life, picking lemons.  But the model road to that?  Involves plastic surgery of multiple kinds, eating disorders, body image distortion, and, apparently, trashy fake celebrity boyfriends. 

Her kids have a filthy rich father and rich mother - they do not need to live in the seedy world of modeling until they become broke-down old models at 25.  They can do all the things they enjoy doing now, but without the disgusting part that Yo went through.  What kind of mother wants her kids to used for their bodies and faces until they are cast aside for the next flavor of the month?  Why would a mother want that?  Yo is very disgusting to me with this modeling ambition she has for her kids, complete with one almond a day.

I wish she had wanted them to get an education instead.  Learning how to think and analyze will be of more lifelong use to them than how to smize.  Sure they can go to school later.  But they won't because no one ever told them their brains were useful, just their faces and bodies.

Absolutely! It's just like dragging de udder ones into the Lyme storyline. Her kids are mere extensions of her intense desire for attention. She doesn't give one fuck whether or not it's at their expense. She strikes me as a miserable excuse for a mother.

Edited by homeperm
  • Love 6

I am thinking in a couple of fashion seasons it will be more about Sailor Brinkley Cook and Kaia Gerber, Cindy Crawford's daughter. The hadid sisters should enjoy their time in the limelight and all the awards their parents influence can buy. WHo knows maybe by 24 they can get into college and learn to manage their own fortunes.

I think that both hadid daughters will have longevity.

Kaia as a model?

She needs 5 inches at least..,

• Love 1

I am thinking in a couple of fashion seasons it will be more about Sailor Brinkley Cook and Kaia Gerber, Cindy Crawford's daughter. The hadid sisters should enjoy their time in the limelight and all the awards their parents influence can buy. WHo knows maybe by 24 they can get into college and learn to manage their own fortunes.

Sailor Brinkley Cook is apparently 18 already, her career looks like it never really gained any steam. She's really vanilla and unremarkable.

163d976b-150c-42b5-8602-d4ca99295002_thu

Kaia Gerber is probably going to be an It Girl, Cindy thinks modeling is good for children, not unlike Yolanda, but Kaia really needs to be 17 before they can properly ramp up her career. She's currently 14.

• Love 1

^^

Was this a throwback editorial to the 70's?

Kaia has already been used for an editorial at french vogue as a child which scandalize people in the us.

Kaia looks identical to her mother however she is still around 5 foot 5 at best.

Gorgeous, gorgeous girl but I don't know that she will pursue a modeling career.

Cindy was a supermodel unlike Yoyo who was merely a working model.

The Gerbers have to know that pushing Kaia toward modeling would be damaging for their daughter.

She will be forever compared to her mother and cindy career would be impossible to surpass.

What could Kaia be?

A mega model????lol

• Love 3

When I hear about models and the drugs, dieting and other bullshit they go thru, I think about a book I once read, "Dancing on my Grave" it was about a ballerina who lived a fucked up life trying to stay thin. She was a drug abuser, bulimic and a victim of relation abuse. Years later it still bothers me.

Gelsey Kirkland. A few years later she wrote a much more balanced follow-up called The Shape Of Love. Worth checking out if you enjoyed the first one.

I once had a neighbor who liked to talk about his "journeys". It's New Age code for "self-serving manipulative crap".

• Love 13