Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Wtf. Remember when she wanted to take Jace out if school. She probably got there 30 minutes before her flight and since her phone couldn't be out of her hand on the reunion, it probably wasn't during boarding either. So where is the baby now? Every other week she is going on a trip. Hey Jenelle, why don't you stay at home for once. Just like fucking Amber, has all the time in the world for trips but none for her kids. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, druzy said:

0000000.png

Jenelle- get to the airport on time!

"I was waiting in the line"..... ha ha ha. You know she totally means the security line at the main terminal which she arrived at 30 minutes after boarding began.  Too bad she's not flying out of Chicago. This is one bitch I'd love to see re-accommodated!!!

• Love 16
8 hours ago, dabronx said:

"I was waiting in the line"..... ha ha ha. You know she totally means the security line at the main terminal which she arrived at 30 minutes after boarding began.  Too bad she's not flying out of Chicago. This is one bitch I'd love to see re-accommodated!!!

100% right. I fly twice a month for work, and in more than 100 trips, they've never closed the door on a passenger who was waiting in the boarding line with a confirmed seat. Jenelle, treated rudely? Clutch those pearls harder, Jenelle. Please tell me this tweet is from like this week, so she can try to soak a freebie out of AAL on a ticket she probably didn't even pay for. 

• Love 13
Just now, Uncle JUICE said:

100% right. I fly twice a month for work, and in more than 100 trips, they've never closed the door on a passenger who was waiting in the boarding line with a confirmed seat. Jenelle, treated rudely? Clutch those pearls harder, Jenelle. Please tell me this tweet is from like this week, so she can try to soak a freebie out of AAL on a ticket she probably didn't even pay for. 

I saw on Twitter that AA Tweeted back at her to DM them because they were "very concerned" with what she said. I wanted to DM AA myself to let them know what a lying scuzzbucket Jenelle is. I swear to God, if she get some sort of compensation for this from the airline, but Dr. Dao has to go to court to get what he deserves, I'm gonna punch someone. DUDE!

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Vandy10 said:

I saw on Twitter that AA Tweeted back at her to DM them because they were "very concerned" with what she said. I wanted to DM AA myself to let them know what a lying scuzzbucket Jenelle is. I swear to God, if she get some sort of compensation for this from the airline, but Dr. Dao has to go to court to get what he deserves, I'm gonna punch someone. DUDE!

Dude, she had an IMPORTANT business meeting with someone from the UNITED KINGDOM! Don't you know how important these business meetings are? 

• Love 13

I was a flight attendant for ten years, and they never deny boarding to a passenger who's waiting in line to have their ticket scanned, so she's completely full of shit. Customer service agents don't want to have deal with rebooking a flight while the passenger throws a hissy fit in the gate area, so believe me, if they can get you on the plane, they will. She probably showed up after the door was closed and they were pulling the jetbridge back and she was pissed they wouldn't hold the plane. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 16
21 hours ago, leighroda said:

I lived in south Florida for several years and ran into the same thing, in theory waterfront view sounds nice, but more than one dog in our neighborhood was snatched up by an alligator.

Yes. Anytime I watch any house buying show and they feature a waterfront view and it is in Florida, just by looking at it, I get the heebie jeebies because you can tell that water has alligators in it. We have relatives in Florida. When we stayed with them there were at least three alligators that were roaming nearby. Our relatives live near these beautiful canals. We saw people fishing there, but I had no idea there were alligators in them until we saw them. 

Jenelle assaulted? Please, bitch! And no one captured it on their cell phone? Not even UBT? I hope the airlines had cameras that captured Jenelle's "assault" and they laugh in her face. We know your record. Even though Dr. Dao (United Airlines passenger who was violently removed from plane last week) has a record himself and a sketchy past, I feel for what he had to endure because he was a customer who was assaulted and degraded. I would believe his word without seeing any video of his assault. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6

So whatever melt-down she had at airport was in front of "her kids." What a dip-shit.  I wouldn't spend 400 bucks  to take my kid to see anyone!!  But I do feel in a way (for the kids NOT Janelle). I remember going to see Garth Brooks in Central park and having a-holes up on people's shoulders in front of me blocking the one screen we could see.  People with more balls then me threw things at them and shouted them down. It does suck. Janelle seriously needs to stop trying to get free shit from twitter rants. She's that person who tries to get a free meal at every restaurant ever single time she's there by threatening a bad yelp review.

Edited to add if you follow the twitter someone says her brother is snapchatting the concert and you can see everything. Maybe he should switch seats with Jace. Plus there are a  people talking about how much cheaper they got the same seats for. Janelle's such a tiurd.

Edited by dabronx
updated twitter observation
  • Love 9

Jenelle is an idiot. You don't buy floor seats for little kids. She's been to Kesha, her idol, she should know how concerts are. Although yes, it's annoying when people stand on their chairs and you're short. Again, don't buy floor seats. 

Who leaves her newborn for the 100th time? Jenelle does. This time she's choosing to be absent for her very first Easter, while Kaiser is at an age where he's actually going to enjoy hunting for Easter eggs.

Between Ensley's flat head (from laying her down too much) and being left with a sitter every other week, the contrast between Ensley's and Watson's little lives are already harsh. 

• Love 16

Am I crazy? Why would Jenelle take her kids to a concert anyway? Those kids are too little. What a waste of money, which I'm sure won't be there when it's time for these kids to go to college.

• Love 14

About every 6 months, Jenelle will do a grand expensive gesture, like taking the kids to a concert, to show how she is a great mother. Meanwhile, I doubt she knows the name of his Boy Scout "Den Mother" or what day of the week he has gym class -- or even something simple like knowing which lunch snack is his favorite. 

She's a mother for the camera. Once this series is over, she'll barely see her son -- which is probably the best thing for him. 

• Love 17

So I was reading some comments on Instagram that Janelles minions posted. She has a picture of Jace and Kaiser with the Easter bunny. It's not a recent picture because Kaiser looks maybe a year old. She probably didn't bother taking them this year. But her followers were posting things like you are an amazing mother!!  You and David will have a great future together. Um are these people insane? In what bizarre word is Janelle considered an amazing mother?? She doesn't even bother taking care of her kids. And her future with David is probably going to end in a murder suicide when she catches him texting other girls and she threatenes to leave him or when  Nathan keeps comparing notes about how Janelle said creepy Dave has a small dick. I hope the kids aren't around when David blows up because I fear for Kaisers life the most. I'm terrified he's going to have a deadly "accident" and I honestly don't think Janelle would care if that happened. By all accounts she's a horrible mother! It's scary that there are so many other females who probably also have children and are such pieces of shit parents that they think Janelles neglect and abuse is an example of an amazing mother! 

Also in every picture I see of Jace posed with Janelle he never looks comfortable. He always looks stiff or bored or like he's having his picture taken with a stranger and isn't sure how to act. There's no warmth there. If I didn't know Janelle was his mother I'd think he was being forced to pose with an aunt he doesn't really know or some other distant relative. My kids get that weird  uncomfortable look in pictures when a great aunt or an old friend of mine they have only met once wants to take a picture with them. 

Edited by kira28
  • Love 15
21 hours ago, kira28 said:

But her followers were posting things like you are an amazing mother!!  You and David will have a great future together. Um are these people insane?

I'm not entirely sure many of those people are real. It's been a while, but I once read through the twitter accounts of some of her fans, and they were basically posting positive things on a certain collection of celebrity accounts. I think they were paid accounts hired to tweet positive things and argue with people who are negative. Some were younger and would tweet about their lives, too, but many only commented on the accounts of certain people.

I felt a bit better about the world that day.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Christina said:

I'm not entirely sure many of those people are real. It's been a while, but I once read through the twitter accounts of some of her fans, and they were basically posting positive things on a certain collection of celebrity accounts. I think they were paid accounts hired to tweet positive things and argue with people who are negative. Some were younger and would tweet about their lives, too, but many only commented on the accounts of certain people.

This gives me hope. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Christina said:

Some of their "fans" are posts from social media farms.  A few "you're the best mom!!" posts can trick the Twitter algorithm.  The women employed by Click Farms most likely have no idea about TMs. 

main-qimg-2804837bbd372ea6d6a1244ca3d6f2

• Love 6
On 4/15/2017 at 6:04 PM, leighroda said:

They look bored because they don't care about an Ariana grande concert, they could stand if they wanted to but they don't seem like they really care.

Right? I can maybe see Marysa being into Ariana Grande, but Jace? Really? He was probably like, "Who???" I agree with those who say Jenelle just does these big things every so often to prove what a good mom she is. 

11 hours ago, Mkay said:

Watson and Ensley

Those are some damn cute babies. It's sad to look at, because I know little Watson will have a lovely life for the most part....and I fear what poor Ensley has in store for her. 

• Love 10
On 4/15/2017 at 7:04 PM, leighroda said:

They look bored because they don't care about an Ariana grande concert, they could stand if they wanted to but they don't seem like they really care.

40 year old and childless checking in.  If Janelle wants to do a grand gesture how about a child friendly one.   There has got to be something kids like that Janelle could get brownie points for taking her kids to see.  Or am I missing the point and giving her way too much credit?  Does she even know what paw patrol is?  They have stuff she could hock on her web site....I think.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 3

Gah, another trip away from her baby? 

Does Ensley ever stretch out her legs? I know babies curl up like that, but I've never noticed legs like I do with this one. And it might just be the poofy dress, but her arm looks awfully skinny. 

Yes I hate to analyze children, but all bets are off with this gal. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Gah, another trip away from her baby? 

Does Ensley ever stretch out her legs? I know babies curl up like that, but I've never noticed legs like I do with this one. And it might just be the poofy dress, but her arm looks awfully skinny. 

Yes I hate to analyze children, but all bets are off with this gal. 

I'm not a pediatrician like Leah, but I think babies' feet stay like that for a little while.  Same with their arms and legs--it takes about 3 months for them to get delightfully chubby.

• Love 6

Yes.  My little one did this for a long time.  She's 11 next month but the curled legs was one of the things I missed.  Weird, I know.  But it was so cute. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Watson is like an adorable, little old man and Ensley is a sweet girly version of Jace. Sadly only one will grow up in a stable home. 

Watson is too cute for words. He wasn't when he was a newborn, but he sure is now. Aubree was the same way. She became extremely cute as the months passed. 

Ensley looks like Jace and Jenelle. 

• Love 2

Watson looks like Aubree, who I always thought looked like Randy. I suspect that Watson looks like Chelsea, but who could ever tell with her clown makeup face. Not that it matters, but people will probably assume that they're full siblings. 

Oh, Jenelle thread, hmm. Yeah Jenelle, Jace, and the female Jace all look identical. I just wish Jace would look happy. He does always look stressed and uncomfortable. He never looks like a child with his mother. He looks like he got lost at the mall and is waiting for someone to pick him up. 

• Love 9
On 4/17/2017 at 9:22 AM, Chaos Theory said:

40 year old and childless checking in.  If Janelle wants to do a grand gesture how about a child friendly one.   There has got to be something kids like that Janelle could get brownie points for taking her kids to see.  Or am I missing the point and giving her way too much credit?  Does she even know what paw patrol is?  They have stuff she could hock on her web site....I think.

IMO - if Jenelle is really serious about getting custody of Jace (IMO not convinced it's MTV camera based - see also continual crying without shedding a single tear to spoil make-up) she should get a job outside of TM2. Her "fiancée" should get one too. Hasn't Barb kept her WalMart job despite MTV checks?

Spending $400/ticket for a concert doesn't make you a good Mom (BTW - I'm also 40 and childless). 

The show is called Teen Mom and ya'll are now in your mid-20's and living large off MTV paychecks. So either the show gets cancelled in next couple of years (not quite the ratings bonanza anymore) or they'll need to change the name. Something like "Not Tidy Housewives with Multiple Baby Daddy's and No Permanent Jobs to Speak of Outside of MTV Checks"?

I'm looking to this board to do a better contraction of the above title.

This obviously excludes Chelsea (and I'm feeling kinder about Leah - she seems maybe not high?). Actually after watching TM OG today, it was so boring that I'm rooting for a Pete the Pig spinoff.

• Love 5
On 4/15/2017 at 1:00 PM, CofCinci said:

About every 6 months, Jenelle will do a grand expensive gesture, like taking the kids to a concert, to show how she is a great mother. Meanwhile, I doubt she knows the name of his Boy Scout "Den Mother" or what day of the week he has gym class -- or even something simple like knowing which lunch snack is his favorite. 

She's a mother for the camera. Once this series is over, she'll barely see her son -- which is probably the best thing for him. 

My fear is that Jenelle will somehow get custody of Jace and he'll end up being the primary caretaker of her other spawn/punching bag for her latest abusive boyfriend. The system is very much slanted in her favor as the biomom, which is why she could have already gotten custody pretty easily if she had prioritized it for even a year or less and made some pretty minimal efforts to show that she was willing and able to parent him. If she got Jace "back" and everything went to shit when her boyfriend left her, I feel like she'd keep Jace to spite Barb (and so he could take care of her other kids). I also worry that if Jace ended up in her custody UBT (at this moment) would decide that Jace doesn't need medication/therapy for his ADD or whatever, that he doesn't need expensive karate lessons, that he doesn't need to be in Cub Scouts, etc., etc. Once UBT is out of the picture, it's highly unlikely that Jenelle will be motivated to take Jace to therapy or activities or that her next boyfriend(s) will prioritize those things. I also don't believe that Jenelle will make sure that Jace sees Barb regularly. Every time she says, "Once I get Jace back, I will have nothing to do with my mom... except letting Jace visit her." it doesn't ring true to me. I'm sure her lawyer has told her that it's better if she says she will allow Jace to continue to see Barb if she gets custody, but it's unlikely that that would be a legally binding agreement and I don't see Jenelle and/or her dick of the moment really giving a fuck or being willing to deal with the inconvenience. Jace is 100% screwed if he ends up with Jenelle.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

THAT ... is the greatest thing I've ever seen. A straight up SNL skit. 

I saw it on Twitter last night and thought it was a joke. Janelle smiling like Mechelle Duggar. I was crushed to find out it was real. same with VI Poo.

• Love 1

1) Damnit Jenelle, why didn't you tell me about Laboraide before I had a c-section with my big-headed baby? Had I only known, we could have avoided surgery.

2) Who did the baby in the commercial belong to? It was Endtable, right? Because no one in their right mind would have handed their baby over to Jenelle for a commerical, right? Tell me I'm right y'all....even though I don't think that baby looked much like the table. 

• Love 7

That is the worst acting I've ever seen in my life. 

Also, that labor aid thing looks like a major choking hazard. They make some pretty bold claims in that ad. Should we take bets on how long it will be before they get sued and are out of business?

• Love 10

Ugh. I have half a mind to contact that company and tell them I would never even consider purchasing that product (no use to me anyway- I'm too old, but they don't need to know that) or recommending it to anyone in my family of childbearing age as long as they have that pathetic excuse for a human being shilling it. Don't know if it would do any good though. She's already pocketed the 90K no matter what.

As far as suing them, we can only hope. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Ugh. I have half a mind to contact that company and tell them I would never even consider purchasing that product (no use to me anyway- I'm too old, but they don't need to know that) or recommending it to anyone in my family of childbearing age as long as they have that pathetic excuse for a human being shilling it. Don't know if it would do any good though. She's already pocketed the 90K no matter what.

As far as suing them, we can only hope. 

I refuse to believe that Jenelle was paid $90K for that because-- why would anyone do that? They could have used any generic model/actress for the ad and I think an older woman (30ish) would have made more sense. Jenelle is what, 24(?), and she looks even younger, so it's not exactly, "Why is this young girl having a baby?," but she also doesn't come off as looking like a mature, married, responsible mom. (And she is none of those things in real life.) I would think that most expectant moms who are interested in new, alternative ways to improve safety and comfort when they deliver are a bit older and more settled than Jenelle or (even more so) her fans/followers. Jenelle's demographic is people who get pregnant by accident or for ill-advised reasons and spend little to no time researching or planning for their delivery (or how they will care for the child after it's born). Would any company with 6 or more figures to spend want UBT, the guy with the domestic violence charge/conviction on a pregnant victim, shilling birth-related products for them? Even if some company inexplicably decided they wanted Jenelle and UBT to represent their product, why would they pay them $90K? I'm sure they'd do it for FAR less. Who else is beating their door down for endorsements?

• Love 10

The editors of the video cannot even spell. Seems that company (I refuse to name the product) went the cheap route by hiring Jenelle and getting a shitty video company with employees who don't know  "i before e except after c". 

jenelle_video.jpg

• Love 20

So I just read Jenelle's biography for her upcoming book (obvious loser with too much time on my hands). Among her many accomplishments she includes "model".

WTF did this narcissistic bitch ever model? Instagram pics don't count. I give her a pass on "actress" cause drama queen certainly can act her ass off...

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

So I just read Jenelle's biography for her upcoming book (obvious loser with too much time on my hands). Among her many accomplishments she includes "model".

WTF did this narcissistic bitch ever model? Instagram pics don't count. I give her a pass on "actress" cause drama queen certainly can act her ass off...

I guess she counts her nude pics as modeling.

• Love 3

I've been sick for the past couple of days and bored on the couch needing something to watch.  There is an entire season of 16 and Pregnant on OnDemand, including Jenelle's first episode.

I hadn't seen it in a while.  You know, she was a no-good dirty dog from the get-go.  Really just a selfish, mean little piece of trash.

• Love 16
On 4/14/2017 at 0:06 PM, GreatKazu said:

Even though Dr. Dao (United Airlines passenger who was violently removed from plane last week) has a record himself and a sketchy past,

That shouldn't even be part of the conversation.  United Airlines planted those "facts" with the media in an attempt to remove liability from themselves for their shocking, criminal behavior.

• Love 12

This reminds me of Jenelle 

for those unfamiliar with Miranda Sings, she is a YouTube personality, the actress modeled her after people at her performing arts college who thought they were all that and a bag of chips. Listing Jenelles accomplishments including modeling reminded me of this song, and of course the "haters"

• Love 4