Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, badhaggis said:

Amen! I really hope this is the end of filming her. Now please stop the visitation Barbara! And Doris please save Kai! Olivia stopped Kaden's visitation. I hope someone, anyone can help Maryssa and Ensley.

If Barbara truly cares about Jace she will cease visitation at the "land". Visitation should be at Barbara's house and David should not be within 500 feet of Jace...this guy is dangerous and volatile. I would get a court order or do whatever I could if this was my grandson...there is no reason for Jace to be there...Jenelle doesn't work...she can drive to Barbara's house to see Jace and spend a day or an overnight. Wait...that would men David would be alone with the other kids. Scratch that idea. 

• Love 6
On 12/31/2018 at 4:15 PM, Christina87 said:

I definitely wouldn't have spent all this time writing it out if it wasn't true! It's pretty sad. The woman in exhibit A has a master's, but only the second one makes 100K. The exhibit A woman makes a decent living, though. She was my friend in college, and she'd almost never had a boy look her way. Any time she went on a date, she was one of those really desperate women who sabotaged her chances early on by doing something cringey. Finally, she met her husband while she was working on her master's degree. He was a few years younger, and studying to be a state trooper in community college. That would have been a solid life choice, but he proposed to her immediately, and then quit school asap because he knew he had found his meal ticket. It really is so sad! She was totally infatuated and thrilled to have caught a live one, that she never stopped to think about what kind of person he was. Then, he wanted kids so quickly, even though she was only in her mid-twenties and had just gotten in shape. She will literally do anything he says, even though she provides everything. It is SO messed up!!!

Exhibit B makes over 100K, but has realized her mistake. They met working a restaurant job in college, but were three years apart. He derped around while she finished her degree, and then she helped him find jobs. He has an entry-level professional job now, but apparently is in real jeopardy of losing it. I think she just assumed that she'd be okay with his lack of ambition, and that she'd help him find a professional job that would LOOK impressive to others, even if it didn't bring in a lot of money. She, too, was just so in love with his appearance and fun college persona that it never occurred to her that this could happen. I think she might still be okay with it if things were staying status quo, but him wanting her to quit her job was the last straw! They would go from upper middle class in this area to near poverty, and poverty once you added children to the mix. At least this dirtbag WANTS to support his family, but doesn't have the means to do it, and is hateful to his wife because she is more successful than him.

it really is sadly all to common here in the south, though. Another good friend of mine married a man at 22 who couldn't keep a job...wait for it...because he sexually harassed people!!! And she stayed in that marriage for four years! She is a nurse, and brings in decent money. She even suggested him being a stay-at-home dad, since he couldn't keep a job, but he said that sounded like too much work. Finally, she divorced him, and jumped into another engagement before the divorce was finalized! Luckily for her, this guy had turned out to be more her level, due to dumb luck, but not because she vetted him out. I'm glad she has a real partner now, not a domineering misogynistic douchebag who cheats on her.

I really feel bad for exhibit A, though. Divorce is not an option in her extremely religious family, so I think she will be miserable forever. Her husband has zero responsibilities, and that will never change. She will just grow old doing 100% of the work in that family, because she made a terrible choice at 23. 

Thanks, @Scarlett45! Quick question, though...what is the motherland?

Oh I 100% believe Christina87.

I have multiple stories like that and we live in Long Island NY! It’s not just the south. 

I have a friend whose a DOCTOR who is with the biggest most abisuve ugly dirtbag in the world. He cut her off from her whole family. She married him and this is after he “borrowed” 300k! He has no job. He lives in a house that’s falling apart with 11 dogs and claims he has bi polar. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, kicksave said:

If Barbara truly cares about Jace she will cease visitation at the "land". Visitation should be at Barbara's house and David should not be within 500 feet of Jace...this guy is dangerous and volatile. I would get a court order or do whatever I could if this was my grandson...there is no reason for Jace to be there...Jenelle doesn't work...she can drive to Barbara's house to see Jace and spend a day or an overnight. Wait...that would men David would be alone with the other kids. Scratch that idea. 

They have all tried multiple things in court and the rulings have been that Jace has to spend some time with Janelle (and no rulings against her house at this time).  So they can't really do much more until there is sadly more really terrible evidence to change things around.  

14 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Not that this will be a surprise to anyone but TM2 crew members won't work with Jenelle because of David. Apparently he still comes to set even though he can't be on camera. Since they can't film on The Land anymore and have to film in public places, they probably can't stop David from hanging just outside range. Short of an actual violence order, they can't stop him from being in a public place near the set. 

Given David's erratic, violent and aggressive videos, I can totally understand why crew members would be saying no to Jenelle's shoots. All it would take is Jenelle complaining about her edit, riling up David when he's on a drug trip and I could see him opening fire on set, even if just to scare them. He's totally unpredictable, has access to high powered weapons and a history of violence. I wouldn't want to be around him or his fucked up wife either. 

What I love is that it's causing logistical nightmares for the big shots who have enabled Jenelle's appalling behaviour for so long. They've refused to deal out any kind of consequences for so long and created a monster but now it's come back to bite them in the arse. 

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/01/02/exclusive-teen-mom-2-crew-members-are-refusing-to-work-on-jenelle-evans-shoots-because-theyre-afraid-of-her-husband-david-eason/

I would think at this point it means that he is a liability, which makes Janelle a liability, and thus not worth the money and problems they could cause if David did do something while they were all on the job.  I would think MTV could be smarter and just realize if their employees are claiming they don't feel safe, this is the time to cut Janelle loose.  

• Love 19
52 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Wow, very professional grammar from the “event coordinator,” ever heard of a comma? Or sentence? 😆 David is such a poser. He only does countdowns, no actual fighting.

FUCKING FIRE HER ALREADY!!! At this point I kinda hope something happens and the crew sues the shit out of mtv. I think that’s the only way she’ll be off the show finally!

It's a head scratcher, isn't it? How much money do they think Jenelle will bring in? If they find themselves without anyone willing to be part of the production team needed to film her skanky ass they might get it? I haven't watched the show for two years because of the swamp monsters. I'd watch again if they got rid of them.

• Love 8

Hard as it is to believe, she still has thousands of fans. A lot of middle aged housewives for some reason. They all tell her she's so STRONG, she has overcome so much! And her children are adorable and she is obviously a loving and devoted mother! She will get Jace back from the evil grandmother who STOLE him any day now! And David is SO HOT! And they are the PERFECT COUPLE! Anyone who doesn't agree is JEALOUS!

They defend her as vigorously as if she were a family member.  I can only presume these women have nothing interesting going on in their lives, so they obsess over this random reality TV show cast member. It gives their lives something like a purpose.

And they watch the show. Ratings. Money always takes priority over things like morals or the safety of innocent children. 

Edited by rhofmovalley
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Fuck you, twatwaffle! I've lived in the country all of my life and no one I've ever known feels the need to carry a gun 24/7. The illiterate monster you married keeps a gun on his hip because he's an ignorant, insecure moron and he offends every person he comes in contact with. 

This!!!   Same!

• Love 6
22 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Oh I 100% believe Christina87.

I have multiple stories like that and we live in Long Island NY! It’s not just the south. 

I have a friend whose a DOCTOR who is with the biggest most abisuve ugly dirtbag in the world. He cut her off from her whole family. She married him and this is after he “borrowed” 300k! He has no job. He lives in a house that’s falling apart with 11 dogs and claims he has bi polar. 

Oh hey, Long Island here, too! Hi neighbor. 

Side note: My father in law collects guns. MANY guns. Like, over 100 guns easily. I have seen the guns twice in the decade I've been with my husband. Never feels compelled to just take them out on his laaaaaaaaand for no reason. 

I have seen him wear his gun out once, and that's because we were in Florida and its a concealed carry state, so he just did it because he could. That only lasted one time, he was so uncomfortable and felt it was unnecessary, haha. Save it, Jenelle. 

Edited by FreetheGirlses
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, FreetheGirlses said:

Oh hey, Long Island here, too! Hi neighbor. 

Side note: My father in law collects guns. MANY guns. Like, over 100 guns easily. I have seen the guns twice in the decade I've been with my husband. Never feels compelled to just take them out on his laaaaaaaaand for no reason. 

I have seen him wear his gun out once, and that's because we were in Florida and its a concealed carry state, so he just did it because he could. That only lasted one time, he was so uncomfortable and felt it was unnecessary, haha. Save it, Jenelle. 

Yeah, same here. I'm from FL and my FIL also has several guns. The only time I see them is when we've gone to the shooting range, which we do once a year on his birthday. They are locked up the rest of the time. David is the complete opposite of a responsible gun owner.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Yeah, same here. I'm from FL and my FIL also has several guns. The only time I see them is when we've gone to the shooting range, which we do once a year on his birthday. They are locked up the rest of the time. David is the complete opposite of a responsible gun owner.

My son's FiL is retired from the Marines and currently works in a guard tower at a state prison and I've never once seen him out carrying guns while out on his laaaaaaand. 

• Love 8
On 1/2/2019 at 10:52 AM, druzy said:

image.png.5c74756fb36a94e45a5ad05852716ccf.png

He couldn't have just said," No thanks??"

On 1/3/2019 at 10:50 AM, alexa said:

They have all tried multiple things in court and the rulings have been that Jace has to spend some time with Janelle (and no rulings against her house at this time).  So they can't really do much more until there is sadly more really terrible evidence to change things around.  

I would think at this point it means that he is a liability, which makes Janelle a liability, and thus not worth the money and problems they could cause if David did do something while they were all on the job.  I would think MTV could be smarter and just realize if their employees are claiming they don't feel safe, this is the time to cut Janelle loose.  

YES THIS! Barb is bound by the court right now to deliver Jace to Janelle. I'm sure she is still keeping notes and video.

On 1/3/2019 at 2:48 PM, lovesnark said:

Fuck you, twatwaffle! I've lived in the country all of my life and no one I've ever known feels the need to carry a gun 24/7. The illiterate monster you married keeps a gun on his hip because he's an ignorant, insecure moron and he offends every person he comes in contact with. 

LOL! For sure! The only time someone ran into my house for a handgun and out right away was to shoot a Copperhead snake ! 

I'm sure we will get some video evidence in this upcoming season hitting us next week about exactly why David scares off the crew. It's not like he has had an improvement in behavior since last season. The off season has been EXPLOSIVE on the LAND.

Fuck you David. And you too Janelle.

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 13
On 1/3/2019 at 10:22 PM, rhofmovalley said:

Hard as it is to believe, she still has thousands of fans. A lot of middle aged housewives for some reason. They all tell her she's so STRONG, she has overcome so much! And her children are adorable and she is obviously a loving and devoted mother! She will get Jace back from the evil grandmother who STOLE him any day now! And David is SO HOT! And they are the PERFECT COUPLE! Anyone who doesn't agree is JEALOUS!

They defend her as vigorously as if she were a family member.  I can only presume these women have nothing interesting going on in their lives, so they obsess over this random reality TV show cast member. It gives their lives something like a purpose.

And they watch the show. Ratings. Money always takes priority over things like morals or the safety of innocent children. 

"David is hot" is the funniest fucking sentence I've read in months!!!  No, in years!! Lol, that's the definition of absurdist comedy. I needed a good laugh after the week I just had.

• Love 16
On 1/1/2019 at 10:47 AM, druzy said:

I hope UBT gets his ass kicked! It took him 2 months to respond to Corey.

image.png.4c923de1bae52374b2bfd044180b8bf0.png

Always keeping it classy.

He's not racist but addresses Corey as "boy" and "son"...also calls Cheyenne a "hoe". Clueless to what the Confederate flag means to people of color...oppression, slavery, lynchings, KKK, etc.etc...Corey is biracial but he hates white people? David is a total moron and not even worth saying hello to let alone debating with. 

• Love 21
8 hours ago, druzy said:

WTH did druzy just have me watch?? 😂

I had no idea this crap existed. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

Jace is going to get so harassed by his buddies in high school for this (I say buddies because I hope it’s “FUN” harassing that friends do to each other and not be harassed by the assholes that want to hurt him intentionally). 

Jace has all these “adults” pretending to care about him because of the stupid show (aside from barb of course) but if the show didnt existence, I doubt the name Jace would have been a thought in Jenelle, David and Andrews mind. 

What was Andrew “rapping” anyway?? “Alllllllllrrrrrrrriiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhtttttt” is all I heard. 😆

• Love 5

I live in Texas and the majority of the people I know own guns.  Not that I've seen my friends' guns, though.  Most have a concealed carry permit but I don't know anyone who goes around bragging about having a gun or showing it to anyone.  In fact, that's one of the things you get taught early on in gun safety.  You don't show it unless you are willing to use it and you don't use it unless you believe that a lives are in danger. Just taking a gun out all willy nilly is a bad idea.

Poor Kaiser looks so sad and like he would like to be anywhere but there.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I live in Texas and the majority of the people I know own guns.  Not that I've seen my friends' guns, though.  Most have a concealed carry permit but I don't know anyone who goes around bragging about having a gun or showing it to anyone.  In fact, that's one of the things you get taught early on in gun safety.  You don't show it unless you are willing to use it and you don't use it unless you believe that a lives are in danger. Just taking a gun out all willy nilly is a bad idea.

Poor Kaiser looks so sad and like he would like to be anywhere but there.

Texan here. Nailed it. 

• Love 6
On 1/6/2019 at 6:46 AM, monicageller said:

“I’m tired, I’m done...with this bitch I’m supposed to call mom.” And brothers/siblings can be a huge support system, not that Jenelle would really understand that, considering she has nothing to do with her own siblings...

2 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I live in Texas and the majority of the people I know own guns.  Not that I've seen my friends' guns, though.  Most have a concealed carry permit but I don't know anyone who goes around bragging about having a gun or showing it to anyone.  

They must have normal sized penises (or be women!) and not feel like they get their manhood from their large number of weapons and making sure we all know they have them. Seriously, David is compensating for something and add in the part where Jenelle apparently told people he had a small dick and...

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I wonder how Cory and Germy feel about David labeling himself, "the most southern one". 

I’m sure he thinks he wins, West Virginia was only created because they wouldn’t secede from the Union and didn’t even want to have slaves, the pussy ass state!

• Love 12
31 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Texas is the South?

I suppose it depends on your point of view. We Texans don't really consider ourselves south west, Midwest, or deep south. Just Texas. But we are in the southern part of the country (our latitude is farther south than North Carolina where David is) and we did fight with the Confederacy which some claim makes Texas southern.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Texas is the South?

That’s a whole interesting (to nerdy me, anyway) clusterfuck I just started reading about: 

Texas used to be part of the South. When the Civil War broke out, the state had been in the U.S. for fewer than 20 years, and it was relatively empty and unpopulated. Houston and Dallas had been founded within the last 25 years. Most of the population lived in East Texas, close to the border with Louisiana and Arkansas, and made their living in the cotton trade. There were so many connections between Texas and the Old South that which side it would choose was never in question.

But things are a little different 150 years later. Houston and Dallas are two of the biggest cities in the U.S., and a sizable percentage of the people who live there are first-, second-, or third-generation Texans. Most Texans self-identify as Texans first, not Southerners. Texas is big enough that it makes sense to do that. El Paso is closer to California than it is to Louisiana. And if you look at the way the state is growing and becoming more diverse, especially in the increasingly progressive big cities, it’s also positioned to align itself more with California than Georgia. You could drop Austin and the Central Texas metro area into Northern California and hardly tell the difference.

Texas A&M recently joined the SEC, which makes sense because it is located in the East of the state and has a conservative culture, but you will never see the University of Texas doing that. UT, and whichever other schools get lucky enough to join it in the next batch of conference realignment, is much more likely to join a Pac-16. The South is Texas’s past. The West is its future

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theringer.com/platform/amp/pop-culture/2017/8/21/16169944/sorry-your-state-is-not-southern-south-package

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

That’s a whole interesting (to nerdy me, anyway) clusterfuck I just started reading about: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theringer.com/platform/amp/pop-culture/2017/8/21/16169944/sorry-your-state-is-not-southern-south-package

A lot of this is true.  Though I do know many longhorns who keep insisting they could go to the SEC and intend to do so (they won't) and completely disagree that it aligns more with California than Georgia.  Maybe Austin, but not the majority of the state. I do agree that most do consider ourselves Texans first.

43 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

It's interesting how we classify places. I live in NC, but I don't consider Florida the South. Florida is basically its own thing IMO. 

Florida's funny.  They farther north you go, the more southern it gets.

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Florida's funny.  They farther north you go, the more southern it gets.

This is SO funny!

I imagine it's because around central Florida you run into New Jersey and eastern PA (there are even a lot of Wawa franchises in central FL).

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

It's interesting how we classify places. I live in NC, but I don't consider Florida the South. Florida is basically its own thing IMO. 

Yep, it is it’s own thing to me too. That site has an interesting article on Florida and it’s “southern-ness” too: https://www.theringer.com/pop-culture/2017/8/21/16171848/florida-south-miami-tallahassee-pitbull

24 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Born and have lived in Texas my whole life.  Im southern. (I’m in the extreme NE portion) You would know that as soon as you heard my accent. Ha!

It sorta seems like in Texas it’s also true that the further north you are the more “southern” it is. I’ve been around different parts of Texas and NE Texas definitely seems way more “southern” than anywhere else in Tx! Especially the area near Texarkana/on the Arkansas border. Would you agree, @Mkay

Edited by Rebecca
It won’t let me add a ? After mkay’s name - wtf?
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Yep, it is it’s own thing to me too. That site has an interesting article on Florida and it’s “southern-ness” too: https://www.theringer.com/pop-culture/2017/8/21/16171848/florida-south-miami-tallahassee-pitbull

It sorta seems like in Texas it’s also true that the further north you are the more “southern” it is. I’ve been around different parts of Texas and NE Texas definitely seems way more “southern” than anywhere else in Tx! Would you agree, @Mkay

I agree. I lived in Corpus Christi for two yrs in 99-01 and we definitely had different accents. I have a cousin in McAllen who has a valley accent. Hahaha She laughs at me.  People in Corpus would comment on my accent.  We sounded funny. I can reel it in if I think about it. Especially when I had to call insurances at the pharmacy and they would have to enunciate correctly so they understood what I was saying.  😆 When we went to Washington/Oregon every time I spoke they would say “You’re not from here.” Hahaha Nope One girl knew my accent because she grew up close to my town and said she recognized the accent   Two sweet ladies at Friday Harbor ran around the shop for what I needed and asked questions just to hear me talk.  They were so tickled!! I liked them  but when my daughter asked for sweet tea at a restaurant and the waitress said “I can bring you sugar packets” I had to tell my daughter they don’t drink sweet tea there.  Oops I didn’t think it until she said it  

I do not own a cowboy hat, boots, horses, cattle, or a farm.  I cant stand country music. I’m also tired of the year long summers. I sound like the old lady yelling “Get off my lawn.” Since I do live in the country, on a dirt road,  if I want to be like Jenelle, I can call it my land! Ha

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

It sorta seems like in Texas it’s also true that the further north you are the more “southern” it is.

Except for the Panhandle, which is way north and doesn't read southern at all.  I think the area of east Texas behind the Pine Curtain is the most "southern" part of the state. 

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

If they serve grits in the restaurants...it’s Southern.   Moving on....the Easons suck. 

I'll have you know that I've eaten grits at a Cracker Barrel in New Hampshire.  they were yummy.

• Love 8