Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, monicageller said:

Jenelle makes her post all about her, of course. MY 9 year old! Me! Me!

I was just coming to post that.  She had the same message on her Twitter and she can't even wish Jace a happy fucking birthday and say something nice about/to him.  Is that Kesha concert tonight?  So she's going to ditch her little brother she birthed to put feathers in her hair.  BIIIIIIITCH.

• Love 19
48 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I was just coming to post that.  She had the same message on her Twitter and she can't even wish Jace a happy fucking birthday and say something nice about/to him.  Is that Kesha concert tonight?  So she's going to ditch her little brother she birthed to put feathers in her hair.  BIIIIIIITCH.

Dude, she has to go to that concert. You don't understand. It's Kesha. She's, like, her idol.

• Love 17
39 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Normally a message like that wouldn't bother me, because I've seen other people post something similar, but Jenelle doesn't really have a nine year-old; Barb has a nine year-old. Jenelle is just the crazy big sister who traumatizes Jace on the weekends.

You took the words outta my mouth - BARB has a 9 year old...she’s been raising him for the WHOLE 9 years, essentially. Jenelle can fuck off. Notice how Barb wasn’t making it about herself.

You don’t know how badly I wish he’d start calling her Jenelle. All the other kids too. She doesn’t deserve to be called mom or any derivative there of.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 21

Jenelle, Jenelle, someone who has had the cops and CPS called on them many times should know enough to not have "911" on cakes for children. What a loser. You could have easily had two different cakes. Also shouldn't post a picture with a kid making a gun sign. Such trash. You also need to quit lying about the road rage issue.  There is VIDEO of you pulling it out with a creepy smile. A cop also saw it out when he pulled you over. Such a pos.

Edited by ScorpioSoul
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I agree that her post is selfishly all about her, not wishing happy birthday to a child that isn’t on SM and won’t see the post is also ridiculous IMO. Just tell the kid in person!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

You took the words outta my mouth - BARB has a 9 year old...she’s been raising him for the WHOLE 9 years, essentially. Jenelle can fuck off. Notice how Barb wasn’t making it about herself.

You don’t know how badly I wish he’d start calling her Jenelle. All the other kids too. She doesn’t deserve to be called mom or any derivative there of.

I think he will start calling her Jenelle within a few years. Once he’a a bit older and can see more clearly what she is.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, monicageller said:

Jenelle makes her post all about her, of course. MY 9 year old! Me! Me!

Happy birthday to Jace! I can’t believe he’s nine!  

I know she’s not perfect, but - Here’s also a big shout out to Barb for being a rock star and spending almost all of the last decade being basically being Jace’s Mom when she should have been enjoying nearing retirement, finally having her house to herself after raising her kids, and spoiling her grandkids when they came to visit. Barb, you may not be perfect, but you’re a rock star and it’s awesome what you’ve done and how you’ve stepped up for Jace when his mom couldn’t be assed to do the basics of caring for a child. 

4 hours ago, monicageller said:

So sweet ❤❤

ETA:

Oh Babs ?

I was actually thinking that the way there’s a little V shape under its little face  kind of makes its face look like David’s with his beard. 

(No offense to the moth meant. The moth is way better looking.) 

• Love 17

The birthday pic above just breaks my heart. Not only is their shared cake not special in the least, but both Jace and Marissa have very stiff/fake smiles. That should be one of the easiest pics to take in a child's life. First day of school pics might be strained, or pics with the whole family (where is hard to get similar smiling expressions from each member at the same time) but a birthday pic with a cake? My kids' faces were always pure excitement/joy!

ETA: the pic of the swamp creatures above is hideous. Jenelle & David look like they smell of sweat, stale weed and toxic waste.

Edited by gotta watch
  • Love 16
12 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Ok I am old.  David reminds me of Planet of the Apes from 1968 in that picture!  And that is far from a compliment!

Yes. He does kinda look like Cornelius, except not as attractive.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, gotta watch said:

The birthday pic above just breaks my heart. Not only is their shared cake not special in the least, but both Jace and Marissa have very stiff/fake smiles. That should be one of the easiest pics to take in a child's life. First day of school pics might be strained, or pics with the whole family (where is hard to get similar smiling expressions from each member at the same time) but a birthday pic with a cake? My kids' faces were always pure excitement/joy!

I agree, plus Jace has told Barb that Maryssa bullies him. Can you imagine sharing a cake and being forced to take cutesy pictures with someone you likely can't stand? No wonder it was all kinds of awkward.

• Love 18
17 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

What is up with that beard? Why do you see where his chin ends? I know Jenelle straightened it a couple weeks ago on a "high/drunk while the kids are at daycare" Tuesday, but was it a Brazilian blowout?! Them's cuttin' edge y'all!

It's like he's going out of his way to be even uglier than he already is. Nature took care of the ugly part just fine, no help needed. 

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Ew. Is that the same person? I mean obviously it is, so how is the one on the right somehow uglier? He looks like the two hicks Bugs Bunny fooled when he dressed up like a girl bunny and had them square dance until their beards got tangled.

Hillbilly_Hare_square_dance.png

• Love 19

Someone as jealous as Jenelle is probably telling lurch how great he looks because she doesn’t want him looking good for other women.

EX.

I had a best friend like that 15 years ago. She met this guy and he was HOTTTT until she started picking out his clothes (ugly ass clothes) and dyed his hair black (originally a blonde) because she told him she likes her men tall dark and handsome - well, he ended up looking like a Marilyn Manson fan (this was the early 00’s when MM was still somewhat popular). I think she even tried that L’Oréal spray on tan on him until he got teased at the construction site for having orange hands ???

The dude just wanted to shut her up so he obliged to everything accept continuing the self tanner. This girl jacked this dude UP!! Then after they broke up he just continued to get the same style clothes she had picked out because “I’m used to it and I don’t know fashion trends anymore) and looks like a bum 15 years later. Sad but true.

Lurch wants to keep his meal ticket happy and to shut her the hell up and Jenelle doesn’t want lurch attractive to others. That’s the only thing I can come up with - straightening his beard is weird.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 11

Ughhh David looks like freakin Chewbacca.

Does anyone know what happened with the contract dispute between MTV and Jenelle? I hope she doesn't film anymore, I'd honestly rather see a show with Barbara instead of her, I feel it would be more entertaining then watching Jenelle be a crappy mother to her kids on the swamp.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Lusterleaf said:

Does anyone know what happened with the contract dispute between MTV and Jenelle? I hope she doesn't film anymore, I'd honestly rather see a show with Barbara instead of her, I feel it would be more entertaining then watching Jenelle be a crappy mother to her kids on the swamp.

YES. Jenelle and UBT are the hands-down winners of the Most Loathsome Couple award, even with the very stiff competition in the TM universe. They are both so strong in the Most Loathsome Individual category and together they are unbeatable. Seriously, as much as I hate some of the others, I can't imagine any of them killing their children, while I can easily imagine Jenelle and UBT doing so, separately or together.

Why are these horrible, dangerous people being paid all this money to do nothing? The money they get from the show enables them in their chosen lifestyle of abusing and endangering children and they're not even entertaining; they're disturbing. I can't believe the producers entertain Jenelle's bullshit contract negotiations for a second. Do they really think the show's ratings would drop significantly if she left? I'd much rather watch a show about Barb.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Lusterleaf said:

Ughhh David looks like freakin Chewbacca.

As far as we know, nothing has happened with the negotiations. Jenelle is still demanding they allow UBT to lurk off camera while she films, that they pay for him to go with her when filming specials and that she be allowed to carry weapons  while filming. Her producer is now Kail's producer and everyone but Jenelle has been filming. The Ashley answered someone on Twitter asking about it and said she was waiting for confirmation before she posted an article.

• Love 13

I love that UBT's control freaking and stubbornness are (hopefully) going to end Jenelle's (and his) reality TV career. I would actually watch a Netflix or Amazon show featuring:

1. the moment when UBT realizes that playing hardball with MTV and losing means the gravy train is officially pulling into the last station
  2. the moment when Jenelle finds out that UBT is cheating on her and that he has drained their bank account
  3. the moment when UBT serves Jenelle with divorce papers and informs her that he's demanding full ownership of The Land, as well as child support and alimony
  • Love 14
On 8/2/2018 at 11:25 AM, Rebecca said:

She didn’t even use his name.   Probably can’t remember it 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

the moment when Jenelle finds out that UBT is cheating on her and that he has drained their bank account

I really don’t think David cheats on Jenelle, I think that’s why she’s so devoted to him - there’s no risk of him straying and he probably has never been caught “talking to girls” like she’s complained about all her other soulmates doing. Who the fuck else would want David? Seriously. I think the risk of him cheating is minimal because he’s so ugly and unappealing that there’s no one for him to cheat with! He’s by far her ugliest “soulmate” inside and out.

I’m sure he’s happy to blow through her money though!

Edit: just wondering, do women ever comment that he’s hot or anything in his or Jenelle’s comments? I’ve literally never seen anyone say he’s remotely good looking or otherwise appealing in that way. Maybe I block it out? ? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Without the money, Jenelle's appeal will wear off very quickly. She'll be freaking out about the downgrade in their lifestyle and she'll become increasingly difficult to manage. He might be able to get a job, but it's unlikely that Jenelle will. So he'll be going to some crappy job where he has to fight the urge to beat the shit out of his boss all day, then come home to a filthy house, screaming kids, and Jenelle crying over some bullshit and demanding his attention and service  

I didn’t want to copy your entire post but I agree. He set his sights on Jenelle because he wanted a life on easy street!!

• Love 17

Jenelle is a “picture perfect Instagram mom”. She looks like the perfect mother and wife on social media! It’s probzbly the only time she spends with those kids! I mean my goodness! She has a damn make shift, modular, swampland photo studio in her make shift swampland modular home!  She’s such a narcissist that I would expect nothing less than her birthday post about jace to really be about her and not a message to her “beloved insta-son”. She probably spent more time tracking her likes and comments on Instagram than she did with jace.

a little off topic but as many of you know I have a sister in law very much like Jenelle. Her life is all about the Facebook posts she puts up! Picture perfect family, she loves her husband (my husbands brother) to the moon and back etc. etc. 

well about 4 months ago we find out he’s been cheating on her with prostitutes on the internet and how he tells them how much he hates his life that he wants to put a billet in his head! How picture perfect! 

Edited by KittyKat133
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, KittyKat133 said:

Jenelle is a “picture perfect Instagram mom”. She looks like the perfect mother and wife on social media! It’s probzbly the only time she spends with those kids! I mean my goodness! She has a damn make shift, modular, swampland photo studio in her make shift swampland modular home!  She’s such a narcissist that I would expect nothing less than her birthday post about jace to really be about her and not a message to her “beloved insta-son”. She probably spent more time tracking her likes and comments on Instagram than she did with jace.

a little off topic but as many of you know I have a sister in law very much like Jenelle. Her life is all about the Facebook posts she puts up! Picture perfect family, she loves her husband (my husbands brother) to the moon and back etc. etc. 

well about 4 months ago we find out he’s been cheating on her with prostitutes on the internet and how he tells them how much he hates his life that he wants to put a billet in his head! How picture perfect! 

That’s our Jenelle. She has about as much self-awareness as Nicole from 90 Day Fiance (if you haven’t watched you must - perfectly snark worthy). 

Despite myself (HB to Hell) - I listened to a  podcast she did while walking my dog. Kill me now.

Between this guy kissing her ass along with his sidekick - she had the audacity to say - some people are constantly posting pictures of their kids as props (she specifically mentioned Kail and Leah). She doesn’t need to do that to prove she’s a great Mom.

Seriously bitch - WTF? You’re about 30X the shade of that Kettle. 

I guess she’s right though - apparently neither Kail or Leah ever felt “motherly” enough to “protect” their child at gunpoint.

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

That’s our Jenelle. She has about as much self-awareness as Nicole from 90 Day Fiance (if you haven’t watched you must - perfectly snark worthy). 

Despite myself (HB to Hell) - I listened to a  podcast she did while walking my dog. Kill me now.

Between this guy kissing her ass along with his sidekick - she had the audacity to say - some people are constantly posting pictures of their kids as props (she specifically mentioned Kail and Leah). She doesn’t need to do that to prove she’s a great Mom.

I guess she’s right though - apparently neither Kail or Leah ever felt “motherly” enough to “protect” their child at gunpoint.

WOW! She’s really insane! I can’t believe she actually believes her own word vomit!

• Love 3

@Jennifersdc despite Kailyn, Leah & Brianna’s flawed personal choices I WOULD trust them to protect their children against ANYONE who tried to harm their children. Jenelle doesn’t give two shits about Jace, she cares only about her own reputation and ego. 

I think Nicole from 90DF doesn’t have as much venom in her soul as Jenelle does. Nicole is a twit but I don’t think she seeks pleasure in hurting others, I think Jenelle in enjoys it. I think a part of Nicole’s lack of self awareness come from awful self esteem, and rather than dealing with that she fantasies. Jenelle really truly BELEIVES she’s the HBIC. 

• Love 15
9 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Love the bolded--stealing that saying, lol.

I can't even watch Jenelle anymore, but I come here for the commentary. She really is a horrible person.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, druzy said:

???

of course!

What I figured might have happened was that an independent production company reached out to her for some bullshit (maybe her YouTube adventure whim?) and said they’ve worked on things that had been sold to Netflix or amazon in the past. 

The way she conflates things in her own mind, it could have been anything. 

It just struck me that she’s as prone to these fantasies as he brother. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 11
On 8/3/2018 at 12:46 PM, TheRealT said:

Without the money, Jenelle's appeal will wear off very quickly. She'll be freaking out about the downgrade in their lifestyle and she'll become increasingly difficult to manage. He might be able to get a job, but it's unlikely that Jenelle will. So he'll be going to some crappy job where he has to fight the urge to beat the shit out of his boss all day, then come home to a filthy house, screaming kids, and Jenelle crying over some bullshit and demanding his attention and service.

THAT'S when he'll figure that he should cut his losses and dump her before all of their money and property is gone. He'll find another woman who "appreciates" him the way Jenelle appreciated him when they first got together (unlike his bitch of an ex, who was keeping his son from him and trying to get him sent to prison).

I think that's when he'll come home, beat the shit out of her and the kids and eventually kill one or all of them. 

• Love 12