Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I really don't care about MTV casting Bristol Palin, but the fact that it pisses UBT off makes me smile. 

I hope it was a genuine smile & not something like...whatever it is Frankenstein's face is doing in that photo above! 

• Love 1
On 7/21/2018 at 2:21 PM, druzy said:

Halp!! Can’t get rid of this comment box ??

UBT is so hideous it’s hard to look at him . That beard is horrendous looking

• Love 10

I’m not one to knock on looks it is whatever but he is just ugly as fuck. They are prob fucked up too. I’m sure he thinks he is just the coolest person ever with his pathetic beard and pathetic tattoos but he’s disgusting. No one thinks you guys are cute either Jenelle. Blech lol.

• Love 18

I hate that the road rage incident is all over the news after this past episode! It will encourage MTV to keep her on the show.

None of these beyotches deserve to be making six figures a year-not even Chelsea.

I have vowed not to watch but admit I still feel the need to watch the train wreck that is Jenelle via this board. I have always had a soft spot for Jace out of all the kids.

• Love 14
(edited)

EXCLUSIVE! Inside Jenelle Evans’ ‘Teen Mom 2’ Season 9 Contract Demands: Weapons, Court Case Omissions & More!

The Ashley can exclusively reveal that early last week, Jenelle’s lawyer was in negotiations with reps from MTV in order to get Jenelle to continue with the show for Season 9. As The Ashley previously told you, the other ‘Teen Mom 2’ girls are all currently filming for the new season but Jenelle is not.

“They are moving on with the show without her, but they really want her to sign on,” The Ashley’s source tells her. “They have been negotiating back and forth for weeks to try to come to terms that both the network and Jenelle are happy with.”

During the negotiations, Jenelle told MTV she has had “enough drama” in her life and if they want her to continue with the show, then they have to abide by her terms to keep the drama to a minimum.

As The Ashley told you previously, Jenelle refused to sign her Season 9 contract because it didn’t make accommodations for her husband, David Eason, who was kicked off ‘Teen Mom 2’ in February. David continues to be at the forefront of Jenelle’s negotiations.

“The terms that Jenelle wanted the network to agree to stated that, while she and David will permit Jenelle to be alone on a set without David, he has to be allowed to pick Jenelle up and drop her off,” another behind-the-scenes source tells The Ashley. “Jenelle stated that she will not travel without David, no matter what.”

The source said that, while Jenelle agrees that David does not need to be shown on camera, she wants MTV to foot the bill for David’s travel.

“She also demanded that the network pay for somewhere for David to stay while Jenelle is working,” the source added.

The Ashley’s source tells her that weapons (and Jenelle’s ability to have them while filming) were also a big part of the negotiations.

(As ‘Teen Mom 2’ viewers saw on Monday’s episode, Jenelle pulled a gun out of her car during her infamous road rage incident.)

“MTV has a strict ‘no weapons’ policy for their sets,” the source tells The Ashley. “Jenelle agreed not to have guns on-set, but would not agree to giving up the gun she has in her car at all times, even if she’s filming in the car.”

The first source added that Jenelle wanted to be allowed to have “other weapons” with her while filming if she couldn’t have a gun.

“She also demanded that no one on set be allowed to have any firearms if she was not allowed to have one,” the network source said. “The show’s security team does not carry weapons, so that was really a non-issue. No one has ever brought a weapon to set before, except when David brought the knife and slashed all the balloons at the New Year’s Eve party filming.”

As The Ashley told you, that incident caused the network to start wanding each and every cast and crew member who enters that set for the Reunion tapings.

While David and weapons were big talking points of Jenelle’s negotiations with MTV, perhaps the biggest issue was that Jenelle is refusing to allow anything related to her court cases, custody cases or legal issues to be filmed for the show.

“She told them that her lawyers would no longer appear on the show, or allow her to talk about any of the cases she has open,” the first source said. “She said that it has caused her more legal headaches in the past, and at times, the footage from the show has been used against her and she wouldn’t allow it to happen anymore.”

From what The Ashley hears, Jenelle was positively livid over a recent scene that showed her son, Jace, calling her and David “pieces of s**t.”

“She felt that MTV betrayed her by showing that scene,” the source said. “She thinks that [her mother] Barbara has brainwashed Jace into hating her, and that the producers should have never allowed that part to air. Because of this, she is not sure she will allow her kids to be on the show, even if she does sign on.”

Jenelle’s camp told the network that they fear that without Jenelle being able to discuss any court cases and her kids, and without David on the show, there will not be enough for them to make a storyline for her.

The Ashley’s sources tell her that the network really pushed back on Jenelle’s demand that she not be filmed discussing her kids or legal issues.

Report this ad

“They basically said that if Jenelle refuses to discuss those things, she really has nothing to film about,” the source said. “They said that this is a huge part of Jenelle’s story that can’t be ignored, especially when things are playing out in real time in the media for the show’s viewers to see.”

Other media outlets have reported that Jenelle is simply holding off on signing her Season 9 contract because she wants more money, but The Ashley can confirm that’s not the case…and not even possible.

“All of the original ‘Teen Mom 2’ girls have a most favored nations clause in their contracts, so they all have to make the same salary,” the source said. “If they paid Jenelle more money, they would have to give the other three more. They can get around this a bit by issuing bonuses, gift cards and stuff, but they can’t give her a salary increase without paying the other three girls more.”

Another story circulating the Interwebs is that David threatened to divorce Jenelle if she signed on for Season 9. The Ashley’s sources tell her that this, too, is false.

As of late last week, Jenelle and MTV still had not come to an agreement, and she has not filmed. Jenelle’s mother, Barbara, and her ex, Nathan Griffith, have also not filmed for Season 9.

The Ashley does not yet know if MTV will continue to film with Barbara and Nathan if Jenelle does not sign on, but she feels it would be highly unlikely.

The Ashley will update this when she has more information….

Edited by druzy
  • Love 15
(edited)

Jenelle Evans keeping a loaded gun in her car -- in reach of her children -- proves she's not using sound judgment as a parent and doesn't deserve to have custody ... so says her ex and 2nd baby daddy.

We spoke with Nathan Griffith -- who shares 4-year-old Kaiser with Jenelle -- and he tells us he's incredibly concerned for his kid's safety in light of Jenelle's recently aired road rage incident on "Teen Mom."

He believes the video shows her kids are being raised in an unstable and hostile environment ... so his fight to get custody of Kaiser is well justified.

There's also this ... Nathan actually sides with Jenelle's husband, David Eason, who berated her for following someone home and confronting them. Nathan says it could've turned into a bloodbath, which is true ... 'cause the other driver told us he was armed.

Bottom line for Nathan ... Jenelle's apparent lack of proper gun safety around her 8-year-old son tells a much bigger story -- she's unfit as a parent, and his son would be better off with him.

Nathan should move back to North Carolina before pursuing custody.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

This makes me crazy. The people behind this show have given their show away to these stupid people and cater to their whims. The girls need this show, not the other way around. The producers have barrels of people who appeared on 16&P who would love the chance to come back and update the world on all the drama that's happened to them since they were on the show. Why the hell would anyone negotiate with these people? Throw them off the gravy train and see how fast these demands are dropped. 

Exactly.....they piddled around with Farrah like this for several seasons before canning her. Never understood that...she was a disaster and treated the producers and staff like crap. She should have been fired for that. As for Jenelle...she should have been fired a couple of years ago. She refuses to do almost everything. Even at the reunion shows she almost always stomps off midway through the interview.  She also treats the producers and staff like crap...and the addition of David has been a total train wreck. Fire her ass and let's see how long her marriage lasts after that. When she is not getting anymore paychecks from MTV she'll have to waitress at Hooters and hope they don't fire her.

• Love 14
(edited)
8 minutes ago, kicksave said:

When she is not getting anymore paychecks from MTV she'll have to waitress at Hooters and hope they don't fire her.

She'd never last one week, maybe not one day.

1.  She'd have to show up to work, and on time.  Hard when you're high/drunk/hungover.

2.  Her temper, her mouth, etc.   

3.  David would probably be all jealous (he couldn't be there while she worked so loss of control).  I could see him getting into a fight with a customer or manager.

Has she ever worked a real job?  I don't recall seeing her work on 16 & P, nor hearing her mention it.  I think she sponged off of Barb or whatever Baby Daddy before the MTV checks rolled in for her.

Edited by hoosier80
  • Love 12
51 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

She'd never last one week, maybe not one day.

1.  She'd have to show up to work, and on time.  Hard when you're high/drunk/hungover.

2.  Her temper, her mouth, etc.   

3.  David would probably be all jealous (he couldn't be there while she worked so loss of control).  I could see him getting into a fight with a customer or manager.

Has she ever worked a real job?  I don't recall seeing her work on 16 & P, nor hearing her mention it.  I think she sponged off of Barb or whatever Baby Daddy before the MTV checks rolled in for her.

She had a job as a waitress she got fired from for not showing up or calling in sick.  It think this might have been when she and Kiefer stole Barb's credit cards and went on vacation on Barb's dime.

• Love 16

I don't get all this "on set" business. When they're talking about weapons. Are they referring to actual sets, as in when Jenelle goes to the reunion and films specials? Or do they also consider anywhere they film to be the "set"? That would mean they couldn't have the guns they own in their home while filming? 

I'm just hoping that MTV will have some sort of conditions that Jenelle will just not give into, or vice versa. 

• Love 11

As much as I really don't care if I ever see Jenelle on the show again, I'd hate that Barb and Jace won't be filmed because of her. This is Barbara's income as well. I think she said she retired from Walmart, so without this show, she's now unemployed. She didn't ask for this but here she is and if the show allows her to to pay for her lawyers, that help her keep Jace out of Jenelle's home, then she should be filmed. Jenelle isn't even his primary guardian so how does she get to say he won't be filmed? And even if she doesn't want to talk about her cases, no one else can? Nathan can't discuss how his custody case with her is going? Barbara can't speak about any she has? We really don't even need Jenelle on this show.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, MitaJo said:

As much as I really don't care if I ever see Jenelle on the show again, I'd hate that Barb and Jace won't be filmed because of her. This is Barbara's income as well. I think she said she retired from Walmart, so without this show, she's now unemployed. She didn't ask for this but here she is and if the show allows her to to pay for her lawyers, that help her keep Jace out of Jenelle's home, then she should be filmed. Jenelle isn't even his primary guardian so how does she get to say he won't be filmed? And even if she doesn't want to talk about her cases, no one else can? Nathan can't discuss how his custody case with her is going? Barbara can't speak about any she has? We really don't even need Jenelle on this show.

Good point, @MitaJo. They could do a spin-off, "Grandma Mom" with Babs and Jayce!

I'd consider donations to a GoFundMe for Barbara to keep fighting Janelle on custody issues if it came to that!

• Love 11

I had this Son-of-a-bitch-Son-in-law a few years back that had me watch his son near Jaces' age with ADHD and he was on meds. I was watching the kids for a week and he didn't bring the meds. This asshole told me to give him coffee and toast for breakfast! My reply...."Should I throw a pack of my smokes on the table as well?" 

• Love 23
(edited)
4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

IMG_20180726_115550.jpg

Since they don’t give him the medications on the land, he shouldn’t be ticking then, David.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 24
3 hours ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

You know, I would imagine this is the last straw for Jace.  His psycho mom is calling him a liar about pulling a gun out.  Jace knows what happens, and can now blatently see what his Mom is.  I can't imagine how confusing and upsetting that would be for anyone, let alone a child.  I have never in my life wanted  so badly scoop this child up and bring him home with me and have him be a part of my family.  We would provide a loving and nuturing home, where he could feel safe, where no one yells , no one curses, no one beats up on anyone else, and no one would try gaslighting this poor innocent child.  Will frickin SOMEONE..... CPS, police dept, extended family members, etc....  save Jace?  What has to happen before the gruesome twosome aren't allowed to have children in their care.  And of course, there is also poor sweet little Keiser.  The way his entire being lit up when he saw his dad, I hope Nathan, maybe along with his mom for help, can get full custody.  

It's ridiculous how much time I spend thinking about those kids that I don't even know.  My heart just breaks for them, and I'm terrified of what could happen to them in the care of those maniacs.  

I have a soft spot for Jace. Given his history of behavioral issues, I hope he has friends at school and his other activities and is not thought of as the bad boy to be avoided.

Mostly, I love Jace because he constantly spills Jenelle’s tea, which I know pisses her off. Every time Jace tells Barb something that Jenelle and her man du jour have done, Jenelle will claim that he’s lying or that Barb coached him to say it. Which is why I think once the MTV cameras go away for good, Jace will no longer be welcome at the swamp. I will never forget Jace telling Barb that David and Jenelle complained the whole time about him being at Jenelle’s house one weekend. I felt so badly for him. Even at my age, the only house other than my own that I feel totally at ease in, is my mother’s. 

• Love 24
(edited)

Nathan tweeted to Nancy Grace a few weeks ago regarding Kaiser. I doubt she responded or even saw the tweet.

However Nancy Grace did see the road rage video. She says she needs more details but this is her opinion from what she saw:

Edited by druzy
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

You know, I would imagine this is the last straw for Jace.  His psycho mom is calling him a liar about pulling a gun out.  Jace knows what happens, and can now blatently see what his Mom is.  I can't imagine how confusing and upsetting that would be for anyone, let alone a child.  I have never in my life wanted  so badly scoop this child up and bring him home with me and have him be a part of my family.  We would provide a loving and nuturing home, where he could feel safe, where no one yells , no one curses, no one beats up on anyone else, and no one would try gaslighting this poor innocent child.  Will frickin SOMEONE..... CPS, police dept, extended family members, etc....  save Jace?  What has to happen before the gruesome twosome aren't allowed to have children in their care.  And of course, there is also poor sweet little Keiser.  The way his entire being lit up when he saw his dad, I hope Nathan, maybe along with his mom for help, can get full custody.  

It's ridiculous how much time I spend thinking about those kids that I don't even know.  My heart just breaks for them, and I'm terrified of what could happen to them in the care of those maniacs.  

(((HUG))) mine too, friend.

• Love 6
On 7/25/2018 at 9:07 PM, MitaJo said:

But doesn't Barb have full custody? If so, she can do what she wants and Jenelle has no say.

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Because CPS is so underfunded & understaffed, something extremely serious and blatantly life-threatening would have to happen...they’d pretty much have to purposely hold a hot iron to their kid’s skin or something. It’s sad, but it’s true.

The kind of abuse that we know goes down at the swamp is definitely abuse. But CPS has cases where parents are basically mutilating their kids as punishment; refusing them baths or food; leaving them alone in the home for days at a time while they’re on bender; or people who have beat their kids so badly they end up in the ER. It’s a sad situation, but unfortunately as bad as it is on the Land, it’s not nearly as *bad* compared to what’s CPS has to see regularly. 

Jenelle’s kids aren’t being pimped out so she can get drugs. David isn’t breaking any of Kaiser’s bones when he punishes him. Jenelle isn’t starving Ensley. Etc.

I’m not defending Jenelle & David at all. They’re absolutely abusive. But CPS has so many cases where children are in more “obvious” danger than these kids.  It’s sad.

Sadly, not even the blatant abuse will get CPS involvement. In the last 12 years that I've lived in NC, there have been 4 deaths (that I can remember) of children where CPS was involved, but signed off on the cases. And that's just on MY side of the state. I'm about 4 hours from Jenelle's side. Something is drastically wrong with CPS if this clear evidence of abuse is documented in multiple places (tv, Nathan/Doris phones, statements to Barb by Jace) and nothing is being done. It's a shame.

• Love 16
(edited)
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Because CPS is so underfunded & understaffed, something extremely serious and blatantly life-threatening would have to happen...they’d pretty much have to purposely hold a hot iron to their kid’s skin or something. It’s sad, but it’s true.

The kind of abuse that we know goes down at the swamp is definitely abuse. But CPS has cases where parents are basically mutilating their kids as punishment; refusing them baths or food; leaving them alone in the home for days at a time while they’re on bender; or people who have beat their kids so badly they end up in the ER. It’s a sad situation, but unfortunately as bad as it is on the Land, it’s not nearly as *bad* compared to what’s CPS has to see regularly. 

Jenelle’s kids aren’t being pimped out so she can get drugs. David isn’t breaking any of Kaiser’s bones when he punishes him. Jenelle isn’t starving Ensley. Etc.

I’m not defending Jenelle & David at all. They’re absolutely abusive. But CPS has so many cases where children are in more “obvious” danger than these kids.  It’s sad.

I can’t help but think of those six sweet children from Oregon who were killed by those two bitches who adopted them. Especially with Jenelle driving like a lunatic. I still cry when I think how those kids were abused and starved and finally, literally driven to their deaths when CPS arrived. 

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 22
3 hours ago, politichick said:

But doesn't Barb have full custody? If so, she can do what she wants and Jenelle has no say.

Barb has custody but Jenelle never terminated her parental rights. The last court visit Jenelle was granted her weekend visitation by the judge- to get that amended Barb would need (and should) go back to court. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Sadly, not even the blatant abuse will get CPS involvement. In the last 12 years that I've lived in NC, there have been 4 deaths (that I can remember) of children where CPS was involved, but signed off on the cases. And that's just on MY side of the state. I'm about 4 hours from Jenelle's side. Something is drastically wrong with CPS if this clear evidence of abuse is documented in multiple places (tv, Nathan/Doris phones, statements to Barb by Jace) and nothing is being done. It's a shame.

They are drastically underfunded. 

• Love 13