Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Only one of the reviews looks real to me (someone from Wilmington who gave them 2 stars) - perhaps one or two others, but I don't trust them because so many of them are obvious fakes. I think any genuine bad reviews will get culled out along with the phonies.

• Love 1

Randy is speaking truth.  If it was anything other, then I’d side eye him, but he is linked to these fools whether he wants to be or not, so he may as well stand up.

As for the yelps and tweets and whatever on the DF’s “business.”  They have it coming.  IDGAF who or what harasses their asses.  They have done enough of that themselves and have burned every bridge imaginable.  It’s not good guy Joe Schmo down the street, down on his luck, trying to make a go of it.  They are full blown assholes who do not hesitate to blow up anyone who diegns to do them wrong.  #dodge #delta #claytonhomes #pentair.  Come to think of it, have they ever made a big purchase they didn’t bitch about on social media?????

• Love 20

I like to read snark on Jenelle because she really deserves it, but I hate Randy and think he's an ass. He's like the parent that won't leave the room when his kid is hanging with friends and tries to look like the cool dad. He is the parent of an adult child on a television show. He's a grandfather. And he's a professional. And he has a wife. Yet, he spends time acting like a juvenile, gossipy teenager on Twitter in search of Likes and Retweets and virtual high fives? 

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I like to read snark on Jenelle because she really deserves it, but I hate Randy and think he's an ass. He's like the parent that won't leave the room when his kid is hanging with friends and tries to look like the cool dad. He is the parent of an adult child on a television show. He's a grandfather. And he's a professional. And he has a wife. Yet, he spends time acting like a juvenile, gossipy teenager on Twitter in search of Likes and Retweets and virtual high fives? 

I agree. I feel like someone his age and in his profession should conduct himself a little more maturely. He certainly wouldn't like it if some middle aged guy was attacking Chelsea, so he shouldn't be doing it to Jenelle, no matter how loathsome she is.

• Love 9
20 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Jenelle is an unfit mother if she lets a gigantic man who is not the father, intimidate and beat her son and forbid him from going to the toilet when he says he needs to go. On that basis alone that kid should be out of there. It is not the act of spanking that is horrific, it is allowing that beast to touch that kid

If Jenelle's an unfit mother, then Nathan, as Kaiser's father, should do something about it.  And if he can't or won't, then his mother should.  I think she filed some sort of papers, but then withdrew them.

As for the spanking, your calling David "that beast" points to a major problem with it. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

TWO WEEKS after the 4th of July? That sucks. 

It varies quite a bit by the region.  If you live in a an area that say has a lot of snow days you go back early, if you live in an area where you got out late May you go back early.  In general, I am all for a school that is in session more than out.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I can certainly understand if he's upset that David, in particular, is doing the spanking, but presumably David does it with Jenelle's permission, and Jenelle is Kaiser's mother and presumably has that "right," absent any prohibitions. 

Which is why I can't understand Nathan going to family court and getting it prohibited.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

If Jenelle's an unfit mother, then Nathan, as Kaiser's father, should do something about it.  And if he can't or won't, then his mother should.  I think she filed some sort of papers, but then withdrew them.

As for the spanking, your calling David "that beast" points to a major problem with it. 

He absolutely should do something and I cannot for the life of me understand why they don't. I did not know about papers being withdrawn. If that's the case, I don't understand what the hell is wrong with them.

I am not understanding your last sentence.  

• Love 5
8 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

He's most likely in a year round school. They have breaks throughout the year, instead of a huge block in the summer.

You are right. Barbara once said he is in year round school. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, configdotsys said:

He absolutely should do something and I cannot for the life of me understand why they don't. I did not know about papers being withdrawn. If that's the case, I don't understand what the hell is wrong with them.

Doris withdrew the petition when her husband developed some health problems - she was not at the time in a position to step forward and ask for custody.  

• Love 13

I’m sure UBT will be long gone but i hope Lil Kaiser roll grows up to be big and strong and beats the living shit out of David one day.

• Love 18
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:17 PM, Court said:

Chelsea didn't have an issue with skyping in until she knew that MTV flew out the crew, Dr. Drew, etc for Janelle. Janelle who threw a fit and refused to fly out since MTV wouldn't foot the bill for her racist homophobic abusive fired pos husband.

I would have been upset too if I were Chelsea. 

As someone who keeps her head down, doesn't make waves and does her work only to be rewarded by being constantly passed over for promotions in favor of jackasses who do mediocre work yet won't STFU around the office (ah hem, I digress) Chelsea needs to learn the old adage of "squeaky wheel gets the grease." 

• Love 15
On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:42 AM, alexa said:

To be fair, many viewers prefer watching Chelsea over Janelle.  It also says to me that the person that is the issue gets special attention, while the person not causing the drama is treated differently--which happens too often in too many workplaces.  They don't want employees to cause issues, but in some ways reward them by giving them less work, trying to appease them, etc.

Have you been watching my office?  LOL.  It's so true though.  It almost pays off to be obnoxious in my office and cause as much drama as possible (government employment so you don't have to worry about actually being fired.)  Unfortunately, I'm just not the type, so I'll continue to be in the same position doing exactly the same work until I go insane in another 10 years. 

Oh, this isn't about me?  My bad.  

• Love 16
1 hour ago, lezlers said:

As someone who keeps her head down, doesn't make waves and does her work only to be rewarded by being constantly passed over for promotions in favor of jackasses who do mediocre work yet won't STFU around the office (ah hem, I digress) Chelsea needs to learn the old adage of "squeaky wheel gets the grease." 

hello, are you me?

• Love 5

I think all of you are me. I just moved into another position, the person who replaced me couldn't handle it but lucky for her someone else quit and she moved into their position. Yesterday the new girl started and has 8 years experience and they are paying her the same as me, I have been with the company for 8 years and have 25 years experience. Slap in the fucking face, let me tell you. When I went in to go over some things, she was in some reports looking for the payroll reports but I was told she had already knew how to operate our system, but deserves as much as me that has been there 8 years and has more experience. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, druzy said:

?

What kind of successful business operates on an email only basis?  If I’m looking for services, I’m calling someone directly, not emailing and hoping for a response to my needs.  And I’m NOT a phone person in my everyday life.  But some things are best handled on a phone conversation.  

• Love 19
On 7/19/2018 at 7:35 AM, configdotsys said:

I agree except for the hating Randy part. I actually like him.

But he needs to lay off TM stuff on social media. It is not becoming for a man of his age and station. Wow....so you can match wits with some uneducated and ignorant twenty somethings?  Impressive.

If it was me in that situation and I saw Jenelle taking shots at my grown daughter, I would just encourage my daughter to just keep living her life because that is the best way to stick it to Jenelle if that is the goal.  Also, if he has any kind of halfway decent relationship with Barbara, out of respect for her he ought to stop the snarkiness towards her daughter on social media.

• Love 7

David, you weren't fired for being politically incorrect, you were fired for being threatening, scary, and ridiculously insensitive and belligerent in the immediate wake of the Parkland shootings.  Just being a bigot all by itself wouldn't have been enough.

Bristol's politics may be just as bad as David's, but I don't think anybody's actually afraid of her. (Well, we probably should be afraid of Palins starting personal vendettas on social media or that sort of thing, but the only Palin who's done stuff that would get him fired from MTV is probably Track. )

• Love 8
3 hours ago, druzy said:

UBT admitted he was fired! Also someone posted this yesterday and UBT posted it as his "talking words"

I love how he says no offense to her after saying she's a racist homophobe. :D  God he's an idiot (not that I disagree, she's horrible, but that comment is still hilarious.)

• Love 11
(edited)
On 7/17/2018 at 9:18 AM, druzy said:

Jace  looks a lil stunned to have his head snapped like that! Hey FuckFace your child is sitting right next to you. Fuck off Janelle!

Edited by FairyDusted
JACE
  • Love 10
On 7/18/2018 at 4:53 PM, druzy said:

?

randy.png

LMAO! I'm sending him a huge fruit basket!

21 hours ago, DNR said:

I’m sure UBT will be long gone but i hope Lil Kaiser roll grows up to be big and strong and beats the living shit out of David one day.

And I hope he live steams it. 

• Love 17
6 hours ago, druzy said:

What did he do now?

Well you better Juhnelle cuz your husband will knock you into next Tuesday if ya don’t ! 

• Love 17