Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

David better keep his hands off of the topic on social media. ?

I was just coming here to see if he had posted any social media pictures of him & Jenelle waving guns around captioned "yeehaw!". 

• Love 11
41 minutes ago, druzy said:

I love Barb!

Jenelly is going to be Jelly when she sees this:

I feel bad that Barb trusts Kristen.

Me too. Kristen is a snake.

I'm sure Jenelle's also pissed that Barb brought Colin along. Remember the bitch fit she threw when Barb had to go to New Jersey to help Ashley? God forbid Barb do anything nice for her other children when Jenelle has demands that need to be met.

• Love 17
(edited)
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Speaking of businesses,  I emailed that snake oil shilling Flat Tummy company and asked them why they have a slag like Jenelle representing them.  Not in those words, though ?

Thank you for doing that.  I had tweeted to TPTB and the list of sponsors that was posted here after Jenelle pulled out her gun.

1 hour ago, teapot said:

omg right?  I just went to check my email & a news article popped up. 

I hate that it's necessary to have safety drills nowadays.

Back in my days, from first grade through 8th grade, we practiced going under the desk for earthquake drills. Not once did we ever need to put that practice to use. We are still waiting for the big one. Northridge doesn't count. They have been telling us for DECADES about the big one coming. I am 53 years old and I have been hearing this shit since I was 7 years old. Only once did we have something crazy happen and that was when someone called in a bomb threat. That was back in 1979. No calls went out to parents. No letters. Nothing. It was just an isolated incident.

Lockdowns are the norm. Fucking sad.

Dumb Fuck #1 or Dumb Fuck #2 will likely end up tweeting something about this latest shooting.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

Thank you for doing that.  I had tweeted to TPTB and the list of sponsors that was posted here after Jenelle pulled out her gun.

Back in my days, from first grade through 8th grade, we practiced going under the desk for earthquake drills. Not once did we ever need to put that practice to use. We are still waiting for the big one. Northridge doesn't count. They have been telling us for DECADES about the big one coming. I am 53 years old and I have been hearing this shit since I was 7 years old. Only once did we have something crazy happen and that was when someone called in a bomb threat. That was back in 1979. No calls went out to parents. No letters. Nothing. It was just an isolated incident.

Lockdowns are the norm. Fucking sad.

Dumb Fuck #1 or Dumb Fuck #2 will likely end up tweeting something about this latest shooting.

I'm in your age group and we had the same drill. I remember the Northridge one as well.  

• Love 5

I absolutely hate that it looks like Jenelle is getting away with her crap yet again, we all know she doesn’t want to go because MTV won’t pay for David to go, and she’s not so bad without him behind her. If they hadn’t *just* Skyped Amber in I wonder if Jenelle would have gotten to pull this crap, weren’t they saying before she had to appear? It’s probably best case scenario for the crew, they get their drama without directly having to deal with Jenelle (or David who you know will be just off screen).

• Love 11

Thanks @Mkay for telling me about Andre's Instagram. I'm putting this in Jenelle's thread because UBT is sitting in a booth at IHOP in the background. I think Javi is in the booth behind UBT. Andre is the security guard and the man who officiated the wedding on The Land. He seems like such a sweet soul. 

He posted another video of his first time voting in 2016, he was so happy. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Thanks @Mkay for telling me about Andre's Instagram. I'm putting this in Jenelle's thread because UBT is sitting in a booth at IHOP in the background. I think Javi is in the booth behind UBT. Andre is the security guard and the man who officiated the wedding on The Land. He seems like such a sweet soul. 

He posted another video of his first time voting in 2016, he was so happy. 

Good catch!!!! 

23 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

So guys. I just read on Twitter that Dr Drew is going to THE LAND to film a segment for the reunion with Jennelle. Say what now? Anon mafioso tweeted it

Oh good grief! Let’s cater to Jenelle. ?

• Love 11
(edited)

I am getting ready to head out the door for a graduation party. While putting on my face, I was listening to an interview by Drew that also features Michael Abraham. During the interview Drew drops some nuggets.

- Dumb Fuck #1 has had CPS go out to her house on 30 occasions

- each of the kids has their own therapist

- couple's counseling was mentioned

- the sheriff's have been out there "a lot"

He went on to mention about "force-shields" that go up when trying to deal with people who have "unregulated behavior", and he then said this is what he sees all the time with Dumb Fuck #1 who is receiving "tons of intervention."

There was more about the show and Farrah, but I have to leave.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, Kazu said:

I am getting ready to head out the door for a graduation party. While putting on my face, I was listening to an interview by Drew that also features Michael Abraham. During the interview Drew drops some nuggets.

- Dumb Fuck #1 has had CPS go out to her house on 30 occasions

- each of the kids has their own therapist

- couple's counseling was mentioned

- the sheriff's have been out there "a lot"

He went on to mention about "force-shields" that go up when trying to deal with people who have "unregulated behavior", and he then said this is what he sees all the time with Dumb Fuck #1 who is receiving "tons of intervention."

There was more about the show and Farrah, but I have to leave.

Thanks for sharing. 

How do you have that many CPS visits and still have your kids?

I'm really irritated to hear Drew will be going to the land to interview her. I think I missed it, why isn't she going to the reunion in the first place?

But what I don't get is, where does David go when they come out there to interview her? Does he leave the property? Does he hide in the closet? 

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Thanks for sharing. 

How do you have that many CPS visits and still have your kids?

I'm really irritated to hear Drew will be going to the land to interview her. I think I missed it, why isn't she going to the reunion in the first place?

But what I don't get is, where does David go when they come out there to interview her? Does he leave the property? Does he hide in the closet? 

MTV wouldn't pay UBT 's expenses and  banned him from the set. Jenelle refused to go if they wouldn't cave to her demands. My personal opinion is he won't let her go without him.

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

And I dont think he will let anyone ban him from his home so he will be there off camera while Drew interviews Jenelle.  

And, the second Drew says anything other than praise, the interview will be over and  he'll threaten to call the cops if they don't leave immediately. After he threatens to sodomize Drew's wife and mother.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, lovesnark said:

And, the second Drew says anything other than praise, the interview will be over and  he'll threaten to call the cops if they don't leave immediately. After he threatens to sodomize Drew's wife and mother.

I know it’s just a pipe dream, but maybe a trip to the land will open Drew’s eyes a bit.  I get the creeps just seeing the land on TV and via social media she posts.  They better get busy patching up all the rage holes before he gets there.  And hope his vehicle doesn’t get stuck in that sess pool they call a front yard.

• Love 13
(edited)
On 5/16/2018 at 4:17 AM, Lm2162 said:

I think you might be right—Looking back at some articles at the time, I think he said “next one will be a Oreo” or something and then the butterfinger thing, which complicates it, and then immediately tweeted something about Leah, so I see why people were confused. The problem is we’re dealing with Jeremy here, so nothing is exactly coherent or reads as literate, lol. 

Anyway I wouldn’t be totally shocked if several TMers besides Chelsea were racist. Most of them are ignorant and racism goes along with that. We all know Jenelle adopts whatever ideology her boyfriend has... I truly believe she’d become a Nazi skinhead or an advocate of genocide if her latest boyfriend told her to.  And Nathan and David are both obviously white supremacists, so she’s on her way.

Good point about his tweets not always coming out very coherent.

I felt it was necessary to at least put out there the background story of what went down with his tweets.

The other point being that when I referenced Chelsea being a victim of DV, it was pointed out that a label was being put on her. I don't put DV "labels" on people who are victims of abuse. It is absurd. I also find it absurd that a label was put on Jeremy regarding him being a racist when he happened to tweet about drinking Oreo and Butterfinger-flavored shots.

30 visits by CPS to Jenelle's home? Did Dr. Drew say it in a shocking way? What was the context of revealing that info?

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 12
43 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I know it’s just a pipe dream, but maybe a trip to the land will open Drew’s eyes a bit.  I get the creeps just seeing the land on TV and via social media she posts.  They better get busy patching up all the rage holes before he gets there.  And hope his vehicle doesn’t get stuck in that sess pool they call a front yard.

He will be able to see how remote they are and unless they fixed the holes in the wall, will be able to see them. But, he won't be allowed to say a word about it. Honestly, I don't know why MTV is even forking out the money to do this. It'll be nothing more than Jenelle lying about how blissfully happy they are and blaming every bad thing on Barb and all the haterz.

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Good point about his tweets not always coming out very coherent.

I felt it was necessary to at least put out there the background story of what went down with his tweets.

The other point being that when I referenced Chelsea being a victim of DV, it was pointed out that a label was being put on her. I don't put DV "labels" on people who are victims of abuse. It is absurd. I also find it absurd that a label was put on Jeremy regarding him being a racist when he happened to tweet about drinking Oreo and Butterfinger-flavored shots.

30 visits by CPS to Jenelle's home? Did Dr. Drew say it in a shocking way? What was the context of revealing that info?

Sorry, it won’t let me erase the part of your post I’m not addressing, but I’m only responding to the last paragraph with this—

I want to know more about this too!! Anyone who heard it, please share the deets! 

It’s also even more sickening if Drew knows this and doesn’t ever seem to mention it in Jenelle’s presence. I know that David would interrupt it or Jenelle would storm off, but Drew really is such a waste of space.

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, druzy said:

Jenelle's going to get mad. Nathan's girlfriend is going to be on the reunion and everyone (except Briana & Kail) is getting along.

I love seeing Jace looking all happy and "nourished".

• Love 13
(edited)

There is zero chance that David would let Jenelle go to the reunion alone, especially if there's any chance her and Barb would get to speak alone.  Zero. Chance.  What I don't understand is why they don't just pay for his ticket and a room themselves?  MTV can't stop him from going to NY.  They can only ban him from their property and staying in a room they pay for.  They could rent their own room in the same hotel, they have money for that.  She just has to throw a fit about everything, even if there is a simple solution (other than not being married to a raging lunatic).  I just don't understand where some people get the energy to be in a tizzy all the damn time.  Seems exhausting. 

Edited by eskimo
typo
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, eskimo said:

There is zero chance that David would let Jenelle go to the reunion alone, especially if there's any chance her and Barb would get to speak alone.  Zero. Chance.  What I don't understand is why they don't just pay for his ticket and a room themselves?  MTV can't stop him from going to NY.  They can only ban him from their property and staying in a room they pay for.  They could rent their own room in the same hotel, they have money for that.  She just has to throw a fit about everything, even if there is a simple solution (other than not being married to a raging lunatic).  I just don't understand where some people get the energy to be in a tizzy all the damn time.  Seems exhausting. 

I don't think it has anything to do with MTV refusing to pay his expenses. That's just the excuse to the public. When he was fired, I commented then that she wouldn't be at any taping that required travel because he wouldn't allow her to go anywhere without him. And, he won't take the chance of her being alone for any taping because he won't be able to step in and drag her off to control what she says.

• Love 16

She expends a lot of energy putting on a front that is extremely transparent.  She's running in place.  Just ignore her MTV.  Have the reunion without her, don't skype, don't send anybody to her.  That would drive her insane!  She enjoys the fight. 

And then there is the part of me that wants MTV to suffer because they also deserve it.  Lol

• Love 16
54 minutes ago, eskimo said:

She expends a lot of energy putting on a front that is extremely transparent.  She's running in place.  Just ignore her MTV.  Have the reunion without her, don't skype, don't send anybody to her.  That would drive her insane!  She enjoys the fight. 

And then there is the part of me that wants MTV to suffer because they also deserve it.  Lol

You are SO right. Ignoring her would be the best thing because it would drive her completely insane. I'm hoping that MTV Skypeing her in is their way of throwing her one last bone and when it's done, they say goodbye. They'll run that boat cleaning business into the ground in short order, then I'll have to buy extra popcorn to watch life in the swamp implode. It will be glorious.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, eskimo said:

Right! But then she'll only complain that they leave her out all the time, just like she did as she was walking off stage refusing to film a few reunions ago...ummm, maybe you wouldn't be "left out" if you showed up for the filming segments. just sayin'

• Love 8

Jenelle is one of the few people in the world who I’ve never met but I can confidently say I hate her and wish nothing but bad things for her.

Coincidently the first reunion your scary husband isn’t allowed to attend, you’re suddenly so sick of the drama that you’re not going either. You weren’t sick of the drama your poor children have always had to witness, but all of a sudden now it’s just tooooo much dude! Well at least now you have time to make a room for Jace. Oh wait, you’re too busy with your pool and your “business” building. It’s hard work being a stay at home Mom who whisks all her kids (the ones she has custody of) off to daycare.

• Love 10
(edited)
6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

He was out there. I don't expect anything to change about his POV of the matter, especially after the podcast show I listened to yesterday.

@SPLAIN and @Lm2162 I took down some notes to help me remember what to post here.

Drew had Michael Abraham on the show. Aside from Farrah being the topic, they discussed TM in general and the craziness that is running rampant with the cast members. He said, "People struggle. I don't judge their choices."

That was when Drew said he has been asked by people why isn't he more forceful when dealing with the girls. He said, "You know what happens when you yell at people? Force shields go up." He then said, "There is this fundamental confusion about people who have out-of-line or unregulated behavior and it is believed the way to deal with them is to yell at them. It doesn't work. Their force shields go up and then they don't hear you." He then started to say the following when he was cut off..."What you have to do is, I saw this with Jenelle..." Bob Forrest interrupted him by saying, "These former teen girls don't handle fame well. Adult celebs can't handle fame well, why are these young people expected to?" He then went on to talk about actors, musicians, and how they failed with how they handled fame. Drew then tells Bob he wants to get back to his point about Jenelle. Drew said, "People have told me, 'Did you know she drove around and was brandishing a gun with her kids in the car?!' This is what I know. Sherriff's are there all the time (he emphasized "all the time" and he was referring to Jenelle's home). CPS has been out there 30 times. The kids each have their own therapist. Now, you will see it this season and there's couple's therapy. My point is, they are getting tons of intervention. You screaming at Jenelle doesn't help things. You calling the sheriffs doesn't help things." Drew went on to say they have "tons of intervention" by a team of professionals who whose responsibility it is to help her. He said "It is no one else's responsibility. Not yours, not mine. No one's. You screaming at Jenelle does not help her."

He had more to say, but at that point Michael Abraham mentioned Farrah and her hostility and the subject turned to Amber and Farrah. I will post what was said with regards to Amber on her thread. 

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 8

You can disagree with someone without yelling at them. But Drew never disagrees with these girls. He constantly tells them that they’re right. Drew sucks and should’ve been replaced by a real doctor a long time ago. 

• Love 19
(edited)
27 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

You can disagree with someone without yelling at them. But Drew never disagrees with these girls. He constantly tells them that they’re right. Drew sucks and should’ve been replaced by a real doctor a long time ago. 

The point is, MTV didn't hire him to be a doctor or to dole out therapeutic advice to them. He was hired simply to give the show some sort of credence by having him host the reunions. MTV giving him blue cards to read, and going by Drew's own words in his podcast that he is "kept from doing so" and is only there to read what is presented to him by the producers, seems to confirm this. His comment could also mean he is "kept" from fulfilling the role of being one who can dole out therapeutic advice if he is not filming in California.

Also, this wasn't the first time Jenelle refused to film a reunion show.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

If he was really that bothered with practically having a script for the reunions, he could’ve quit by now. He’s made plenty of money to not have to worry about not doing this job. 

He didn't say he was bothered. He also didn't mention being worried about not having this gig, either. Nothing like that was implied. Any host hired for any tv gig is going to pretty much follow a script. That is why Nessa and EJ have cards in front of them for the After Show. They can go off tangent, but MTV will edit out what they don't like.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 5

Sometimes I think there should be someone, like Judge Judy, to host a special and ask DREW questions about the fuckery he pulls when he says such things to the cast members. I can't forget some of the terrible things he has said over the seasons including the things he said to Chelsea and particularly Cory.

• Love 20

It’s true that people get defensive, but that also doesn’t mean they should get a free pass for everything, he can ask tough questions calmly and rationally and if they choose to lie or get upset we can see that, but he just skirts the issue and acts like everything is fine.

• Love 16
(edited)
2 hours ago, Kazu said:

Sometimes I think there should be someone, like Judge Judy, to host a special and ask DREW questions about the fuckery he pulls when he says such things to the cast members. I can't forget some of the terrible things he has said over the seasons including the things he said to Chelsea and particularly Cory.

He's been a huge dick to Barb in the past as well. 

And actually really nice to Adam?

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

He's been a huge dick to Barb in the past as well. 

And actually really nice to Adam?

Yes! He treated Barb as if she was wrong for everything and poor Jenelle was simply reacting to it all.

• Love 14
(edited)

Drew doesn't have to yell at any of the TM's in order to ask real questions or follow ups (instead of sugar coating subjects)  They all need to be told (the TMs) or put into their contracts, if you walk off set, you're docked pay.  1x is this much, 2x is this much, etc.  

If their business goes under, David will blame Jenelle 100% or maybe he'll blame Barb somehow.  They have zero communication skills, especially when they're flustered.  Look for the cops to be called out for conflicts with their customers.  I can also see lawsuits piling up.  They have no clue what's involved in opening their own business.   Perhaps they'll even be dealing with IRS troubles.  Quite a few reality stars got into trouble for reporting (or not reporting) taxes correctly.  

Edited by hoosier80
  • Love 16
(edited)
5 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

If their business goes under, David will blame Jenelle 100% or maybe he'll blame Barb somehow.  They have zero communication skills, especially when they're flustered.  Look for the cops to be called out for conflicts with their customers.  I can also see lawsuits piling up.  They have no clue what's involved in opening their own business.   Perhaps they'll even be dealing with IRS troubles.  Quite a few reality stars got into trouble for reporting (or not reporting) taxes correctly.  

Or they want to go on vacation or a concert instead of work.  Or just don’t feal like working that day.   Do you know how many days I don’t feel like going to work?  I bitch about it a little and then get up and go to work.  These two Neanderthals will piss off paying customers by not showing up because they are bored or tired....or too high and the business will go under.  And somehow it will be everyone else’s falt.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 20
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:07 PM, SPLAIN said:

I did some digging on that Oreo comment. It was actually a tweet. It was also one of a few tweets he made one night. He tweeted [paraphrasing] "oreo is nasty. Gross" with a follow-up tweet which read "the next one will be butterfinger. Nasty!"

The tweets were about drinks or flavored shots he was having that evening.

Due to people referring only to the Oreo tweet and twisting it into a racist tweet, he deleted both tweets.

Deleted comment as I didn't see the admonition about this discussion before I posted.

Edited by lezlers