Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

True Life was seriously one of the best television shows of all time. I've watched every available episode multiple times. MTV should throw Ridiculousness off a cliff and air TL nonstop instead. 

Ever since I Am Jazz, when I see mermaid fixations I think "trans* kid." Apparently a lot of trans* individuals are drawn to the mermaid/merman idea when they're very young, possibly because it's a way to feel free and not require specific genitalia (based on what the show said). Jazz herself had multiple mermaid costumes. I'm not saying Jenelle is transgender, just that it's what that connotes for me now. 

• Love 8

So I want to know where Babs was during the “fight”. Not to be confused with homicidal balloon stabbing incident.

Whole thing started cause Trashy Crazy objected to her hugging Nathan’s girlfriend? I thought TC disowned her mother - so why should she give a fuck what Babs does.

I’m sure her and UBT had already worked themselves up into a tizzy that Babs got exponentially more hugs than them at the Reunion.

Edited by Jennifersdc
One word change.
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

So I want to know where Babs was during the “fight”. Not to be confused with homicidal balloon stabbing incident.

Whole thing started cause Trashy Crazy objected to her hugging Nathan’s girlfriend? I thought TC disowned her mother - so why should she give a fuck what Babs does.

I’m sure her and UBT had already worked themselves up into a tizzy that Babs got exponentially more hugs than them at the Reunion.

I was able to watch about a minute of Jenelle's high as a kite on waaaaay more than pot video. She rambled about Barb hugging Nathan's girlfriend like it was a mortal sin. But, according to Jenelle and UBT, Jenelle doesn't have a mother. Barb is just some woman they have to deal with on occasion and is the cause of every evil on the planet. Which is it, Jenelle? Is Barb you mother? Is she only supposed to hug you after you call her a bitch and scream all sorts of horrible things at her? Or, is she just some woman with custody of one of the kids you irresponsibley spawned? If Barb would have tried to hug Jenelle, UBT would have pulled out his pocket knife, no doubt about it.

• Love 24
18 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Yeah, but the thing is I don't really care about Jenelle one way or the other, stopped a long time ago. I do care that a psychiatrist said on television that an abuse victim might need to be 'contained,' thus justifying victim blaming. I hope he isn't still a professor at USC and no longer works in an actual clinical setting because if so, he needs to be fired stat. He should not be teaching anyone anything.

I think Dr. Drew is an internal medicine doctor (who allegedly specializes in addiction)....not a psychiatrist or psychologist at all.....

13 hours ago, druzy said:

It's Jenelle and David posing as their PR people. 

That's David's "job." Barf. 

16 hours ago, Grandma Saracen said:

I try not to be an Ensley's-head alarmist, but this is alarming! 

DM7j9yMVQAAcaOP.jpg:large

I guess I'm missing it....Ensley's head looks big, but in a "baby that will grow into her head" normal way in this pic. I don't even think the shape of her head looks all that off here compared to other pictures where the child straight up has a cone head. Her head looks almost normal to me in this pic. Guess I'm just not seeing it??? This is a way less alarming-looking picture of her head compared to others....

Ensley looks pretty happy here....probably because she's with her *real* mom/sister-mom, Maryssa...

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

I remember when MTV was music videos 24/7. 

I was 17 years old when MTV debuted. Man, I am an old fogie. 

@Lm2162 Drew is no psychiatrist. He has always sided with the jerks on this show or given them excuses. He has defended Adumb. He has made Cory, Jo, and Gary seem like they are somehow at fault for how their exes have treated them. Gary and Jo were victims of DV.  Drew always downplays the actions of the abusers on this show. He also doesn't watch this show. He is only there to collect a paycheck while being given blue cards to read off for the cameras. 

The person who should care about the DV that is happening, is Jenelle herself. Those children need an adult to save them from that abusive environment. Barb and Doris' hands are tied. If anything, the viewers who watch this show and praise Jenelle, are only adding to the delusion that it is okay to be "contained" by a guy and it is acceptable to allow children to be exposed to such a toxic environment. Jenelle can make a 911 call. She doesn't. She can text someone to call the police. She doesn't. She spends her life on her phone, but not once does she ask for help. Her children are the ones I have sympathy for because they are too fearful to speak up. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18
35 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

@Lm2162 Drew is no psychiatrist. 

Well unfortunately, he teaches it at a reputable institution, but he shouldn't be allowed to do so. That's what I'm saying.

53 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think Dr. Drew is an internal medicine doctor (who allegedly specializes in addiction)....not a psychiatrist or psychologist at all.....

He's an assistant clinical psychiatry professor at USC, or at least he was. Which is chilling.

Edited to add that whatever kind of physician he is...he shouldn't be one. I can't believe he's ever TAUGHT at a medical school. He is a joke.

Also def never said I had sympathy for Jenelle. I said that as an abuse victim I find her scenes scary and personally chilling.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Well unfortunately, he is, and teaches it at a reputable institution, but he shouldn't be allowed to do so. That's what I'm saying.

He holds no license or credentials as a psychiatrist. You are right, he shouldn't be giving information UNLESS he informs people he is not a licensed psychiatrist. 

This is the same guy who said Amber is clean. 

Drew is merely there to give the appearance MTV has a professional "doctor" giving his professional opinion on the subjects that are brought up on these reunions. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

I was 14!!!  And it was summer, and I'd hang out w/my girlfriends and one of them had cable in her room, and it would be on 24/7 and it was the best thing ever!  Love Is a Battlefield and Legs and Runaway and Girls Just Wanna have fun!  and the Van Halen lost weekend contest and the John Cougar (pre-Mellencamp) Pink Houses contest and Saturday night concerts (I made my BF take me home early so that I could watch Night Ranger)

I double-dog dare anyone to name a time that was better to be a teenager than the 80s (sigh....)

back on-topic, Grandma Teapot...

remember that Pretty Wild show on E? it was that girl from the Bling Ring (the real one) and her fake sister and her former Playboy model stage mom and I posted "this sends the worst message ever!  I can't wait til it comes out on DVD so I can buy it & watch it over & over again!"

I feel the same way about Teen Mom,  and all its incarnations, unfortunately.

• Love 15
18 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Ok, as a formerly giant-headed baby, I can speak from experience that Endtable may yet grow into the size of her head. The shape, on the other hand.....

(Seriously, in my baby pictures, my head takes up 3/4 of the frame every time. Apparently I had trouble holding it up too.) 

Lorelai, is that you?

• Love 5

Any So Cal people out there remember when Dr Drew was on KROQ late at night with (Poorman?) and they did Love Lines (1980's) where they basically talked about STD's and drugs with callers?  I used to hate that show- it interupted my New Wave jam. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Pixiebomb said:

Any So Cal people out there remember when Dr Drew was on KROQ late at night with (Poorman?) and they did Love Lines (1980's) where they basically talked about STD's and drugs with callers?  I used to hate that show- it interupted my New Wave jam. 

I sure do. 

You are taking me back! 

• Love 2

I wasn't alive yet when it debuted, so I've only gotten to see it after it went way downhill. I can't believe that the TM girls in particular have now been on TV for almost a decade. Like, think about it: CATELYNN BALTIERRA (REIGN) has had a decade's career in TV. Yikes.

3 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I guess I'm missing it....Ensley's head looks big, but in a "baby that will grow into her head" normal way in this pic. I don't even think the shape of her head looks all that off here compared to other pictures where the child straight up has a cone head. Her head looks almost normal to me in this pic. Guess I'm just not seeing it??? This is a way less alarming-looking picture of her head compared to others....

Ensley looks pretty happy here....probably because she's with her *real* mom/sister-mom, Maryssa...

I think it's looked a lot worse in other photos, so it's confusing. I agree that here to me it doesn't look bad. In some it has truly looked like a cone head, which makes me wonder if the other photos were wonky due to bad Photoshop or if the photos where it doesn't look as bad are Photoshopped.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I wasn't alive yet when it debuted, so I've only gotten to see it after it went way downhill. I can't believe that the TM girls in particular have now been on TV for almost a decade. Like, think about it: CATELYNN BALTIERRA (REIGN) has had a decade's career in TV. Yikes.

I was 1. But I still remember the days when it was mostly videos. I would come home in the afternoon and watch them until my step-dad got home and turned it off. 

Your second point - that's why I worry this show will never end. We always say, "What will ___ do when this show is over?" Ummm....the older kids are turning 9. This is scary. 

• Love 12

Yeah, and here I thought the Kardashians were reality tv herpes...well they still are, but the Teen Moms & Vicki Gunvalson aren't too far behind. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

was 17 years old when MTV debuted. Man, I am an old fogie. 

Me too! Back then, you young whippersnappers (brandishes cane), cable was just starting to be a thing and only certain neighborhoods had it. A group of us walked 2 miles to my girlfriend's boyfriend's house to see the launch of MTV and the first MTV video  ("video killed the radio star"). 

• Love 10

I remember watching MTV the day it debuted. Also all of Live Aid with my friend Ellen, whose parents let us spend the whole weekend watching it in their basement. And Remote Control with Colin Quinn. I miss all of the good programming before these idiots were on.

• Love 12

I used to love MTV. Music all day, everyday.  I’ve been turining on MTV Classic in the mornings while my daughter gets ready for school and I’m packing her lunch.  Some days I run to the remote and turn it up telling her “This was my jam!” Haha 

There was a recent snap of Endsley pulling up on a coffee table.  It was Snapchat so it was a moving video.  Someone snapped pics of Endsly’s head when she turned to the side and it looked very Come shaped.  It’s on twitter somewhere. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Every time I see her head like this, I always think of the images of ancient Incas who practiced artificial cranial deformation on their babies. 

@Mkay you sound like me when I hear a jam from back in the day. Just this morning, I heard "Rump Shaker" in the car with my husband and I was boppin' my head and trying to groove in the car. lol 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
24 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Every time I see her head like this, I always think of the images of ancient Incas who practiced artificial cranial deformation on their babies. 

@Mkay you sound like me when I hear a jam from back in the day. Just this morning, I heard "Rump Shaker" in the car with my husband and I was boppin' my head and trying to groove in the car. lol 

Ooooh Good Jam! I do that, too!  Lol it’s hard to sing lead, backup vocals, drums, and be the dancer all at the same time.  This morning on MTV Classic “Up Jumps the Boogie” came on.  I had to turn that one up!! 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Ooooh Good Jam! I do that, too!  Lol it’s hard to sing lead, backup vocals, drums, and be the dancer all at the same time.  This morning on MTV Classic “Up Jumps the Boogie” came on.  I had to turn that one up!! 

My kids look at me funny when I go waaaaaay back and start dancing to....ready for this? Disco!  Ahhh my era. 

Trying to keep on topic, I wonder how Endtable would look as she bops that head to some jams? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I would just be worried about the possible injuries caused to whoever is near her. 

I have a couple seats left in my hand basket y'all. 

Bwahahahaha

I have VIP reserved seating for some years now. :-) 

• Love 7
23 hours ago, Mkay said:

Look at her super red eyes. Girl is high, high. 

Ohhhh yeah she’s on opiates again. 100%

My parents would not allow mtv until I was in high school!!  I was only allowed VH1 through 8th grade.  Like it was sooo much better.. I just remember a lot of Eric Carmen’s Hungry Eyes.

• Love 6

I was only able to stomach about a minute of the video she posted about the reunion shit. But, she was fucking higher than high on a whole lot more than pot. If the rumors are true, UBT is into coke and she's into pills.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Ohhhh yeah she’s on opiates again. 100%

My parents would not allow mtv until I was in high school!!  I was only allowed VH1 through 8th grade.  Like it was sooo much better.. I just remember a lot of Eric Carmen’s Hungry Eyes.

That song just appeared in a commercial right now. I have the television on as background noise. I hate that song. lol

4 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I was only able to stomach about a minute of the video she posted about the reunion shit. But, she was fucking higher than high on a whole lot more than pot. If the rumors are true, UBT is into coke and she's into pills.

Unfortunately, birth control pills are not part of those pills. 

• Love 13

That head!!  At this point I’m thinking she has craniosynostosis which can cause permanent damage if not corrected early.  They clearly are not taking her for well-checks, or they are ignoring the advice of a pediatrician.  Poor kid!

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Mitzi.B said:

That head!!  At this point I’m thinking she has craniosynostosis which can cause permanent damage if not corrected early.  They clearly are not taking her for well-checks, or they are ignoring the advice of a pediatrician.  Poor kid!

What does a pediatrician know though? Clearly Jenelle is a Dr. and SAVINGGG LIVESSS. She don't need to listen to no pediatrician 

• Love 17
50 minutes ago, Mitzi.B said:

Lurch probably threatened to fill the doctor's office with upper cuts.

• Love 19

Here she goes again ranting on social media about what she sees as poor customer service. She's done it with airlines, the company she bought her manufactured home from and I don't remember what else. I hope Dodge ignores her.

• Love 22
41 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

What does a pediatrician know though? Clearly Jenelle is a Dr. and SAVINGGG LIVESSS. She don't need to listen to no pediatrician 

My boyfriend in high school was a douchebag and, during an argument, said something like "I was born to save lives" about his job at the firehouse (he was assisting them, but he was not an actual firefighter, I don't think he ever became one). And he was actually at least doing SOMETHING helpful and meaningful, but it was still super obnoxious and egocentric to say and I remember it to this day. Girl had the gall to say that because she got a certificate at a for-profit college that she'll never even use, while her mom has an actual job. 

• Love 12

⚠️ PSA DONT BUY @dodgeofficial DODGE DURANGO 2015 ‘s ! THIS IS NOT SAFE AT ALL! ⚠️ My car has been to the dealership to be fixed 4-6 times already!!!! They have replaced the computer module, alternator, and battery. Last time this happened 2 weeks old I was told at a different dealership that my car starts up and “works fine”. Now my car is stuck in my driveway as you see it in the first picture. Customer service told me over the phone just now at corporate that they can’t tow it since the warranty only covers “no more than 10 miles away”, I’m 12-13 miles away from the closest dealership. This car has left me stranded in 100 degree weather twice in August and I had my 9 month old with me both times. We have 5 kids altogether and for this to keep happening is unacceptable. PLEASE HELP @dodgeofficial . ????

4-6 times!  12-13 miles away!!  And the bell ringer - we have 5 kids altogether!!! 

You would not know what to do if you ever had all 5 of them at the same time you moron.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

4-6 times!  12-13 miles away!!  And the bell ringer - we have 5 kids altogether!!! 

You would not know what to do if you ever had all 5 of them at the same time you moron.

Can you imagine what those poor kids would have to hear if all of them were in the car when it broke down? Here's an idea, Jenelle. You make 6 figures. Call a tow truck.

• Love 24
32 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

Were these morons filming this at night with Endsley in the truck? Jenelle should put that diploma certificate to use and do some research about Lemon Laws in their state. They think the world owes them everything. I'm sure her stupid fans are sympathizing with her. 

I feel bad for customer service.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Can you imagine what those poor kids would have to hear if all of them were in the car when it broke down? Here's an idea, Jenelle. You make 6 figures. Call a tow truck.

Or Triple A. JesusGod, Jenelle!

22 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

August Headsley was not 9 months old. 

I like this name better than Ainsley. 

• Love 14