Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Did you see how she was sitting at the reunion show, with her arms tightly wrapped around her belly? That kid's not even born yet and she's already held it more than Kaiser.

Those. arms. didn't. move.

She was making damned sure that baby bulge wasn't seen by the camera. No how, no way.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yup. What has now been seen cannot be unseen. 

I also noticed during that (very stupid) "Love Quiz," Jenelle was really careful to ensure those cards kept her tummy covered.....

• Love 1

Wasn't that after show awful anyhow? With the exception of Chelsea it was very awkward - "Hey, let's look at all these loving moments with guys you've cheated on, divorced, called the cops on, etc!"

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

I would just like to point out that with this new forum format, on my iPhone,at the end of all posts is an option to go to >>Next topic. And currently on the episode thread the next topic is Jenelle. But her title Possible Felon... Is too long so it just says "Jenelle: Pos ". I like that title.  But it should be all caps POS.  

I have had an extraordinarily stressful day, and this made me laugh louder than I should have. Thank you! I needed that!

• Love 3
On May 15, 2016 at 7:50 AM, Tatum said:

I actually don't think Jenelle intentionally got pregnant. Well, let me clarify- I don't think she had unprotected sex in the hopes she would get pregnant. I think she did have unprotected sex, it was just due to laziness and indifference. To me, her denial is not being coy in the hopes of releasing an MTV sanctioned announcement, it's not to avoid judgment (I mean, that list is extensive already and potential judgment hasn't stopped her)- I think she's actually as dismayed as the general public is to be pregnant with Creepy Lurch's kid. Obviously her reasoning is more for her sake than her child's, but I still think the dismay is real. I think the bloom is already off the rose with David and a pregnancy with another guy means reconciliation with Nathan is even more unlikely. David is nowhere near as skilled as Nathan is in convincing Jenelle he's a good catch and now she's either facing a lifetime stuck with him, or the daunting possibility of attracting a new guy with two young kids in tow and a third with visitation.

I'm thinking she intentionally got pregnant to get her assault charges dropped or reduced to where she wouldn't have to serve jail time. Pregnancy makes her look more favorable to the judge, and they might not give her jail time since the County wouldn't want to pick up the costs for her OBGYN, and delivery visits. Plus the hassle of getting her in and out of the jail for those medical visits. It may be enough reason for the judge to throw out her charges, reduce them to probation, or give her community service and a fine. Which for Janelle is just another smack on the wrist and her getting of Scot-free essentially. 

I rmemeber her saying she was headed towards a jury trial for the assault on Jessica. Even if the trial wasn't going her way, having a fat belly would make some jurors view her in a different light. 

She claimed to have an Impant in her arm that is good for 3 years. So she had to have gotten that taken out in order to get pregnant. Seems all very deliberate to me. 

• Love 4

I think she probably got pregnant because, for likely a fleeting moment in time, she thinks Uncle Creeper is her soulmate and that they will be a family forever.

Just like with Nathan and all her other soulmates.

• Love 13
(edited)

Can someone post an image of Jenelle at the reunion? Is there a clip?

Barb can save herself some time by saying, "Wenelle" instead of "Well Jenelle". That gets on my nerves when she says it.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

The pic I saw that made me think she looked pregnant was, I believe, taken when they went to the reunion, but not actually DURING the reunion. I'm not sure if that's why you're asking, but it was posted in this thread. I'll look back and see if I can find it.

Here they are at the reunion! I THOUGHT she looked preggo - like the early stages, when you're  bit puffy, but not full-on showing yet.

imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fstarcasm

• Love 2

Please don't tell me this girl is pregnant!!! PLEASE!!! Janelle is so selfish, always a victim, and its never her fault.  I can't stand people that can never take responsibility for their actions.  And anytime she doesn't like something, its "I don't want to talk to about this dude". and she walks away.  I never understand how this chick has managed to be in so many relationships since having Jace.  I haven't been watching the show regularly but I caught a small part of the episode where her and her new bf are in NY for her birthday and she gets off the phone with Jace and Barbara.  Janelle and new bf are in the bed talking and he mentions her getting custody of Jace and she says (im paraphrasing) that's not even a priority right now dude I have to figure out the situation with Kaiser and his father (his name escapes me right now). Its never a priority. Jace will be in his sophomore year of high school and Janelle will be with a new boyfriend still talking about getting custody of Jace.  Girl stop!!!

• Love 5

I'm 12 days out from having a baby. As much as I would like to go to see if she looks pregnant/is an asshole, a bikini contest is really the last place I want to be right now. I'm sure it starts past my bedtime!! Haha.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I'm 12 days out from having a baby. As much as I would like to go to see if she looks pregnant/is an asshole, a bikini contest is really the last place I want to be right now. I'm sure it starts past my bedtime!! Haha.

If we're talking Jenelle's crowd, you probably wouldn't be the only lady in her third trimester there. 

• Love 13
(edited)
On 5/17/2016 at 0:24 PM, butterbody said:

Did you see how she was sitting at the reunion show, with her arms tightly wrapped around her belly? That kid's not even born yet and she's already held it more than Kaiser.

Huh? Where did you see this? Was it a sneak peek? Or are you referring to the after shows?

Edited by SPLAIN
(edited)
6 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Maybe pics like this from the reunion:

Teen_Mom_2_Reunion_cast_couch.jpg?ggnoad

That is the after show. Unless the girls wore the same clothes.

Edited by SPLAIN

I so wish that MTV had some type of clause stating that these people can't have pets.  Leah's kitten spends the day playing with the trash on the floor.  Farrah has had at least 2 different dogs that she couldn't take care of.  They were more of a fashion accessory for her. Amber had like a dozen cats and dogs running around her house, one cat tried to escape by hiding under the deck.  Janelle has some type of small fluffy dog that she ignores.  The only one who seems like a responsible pet owner is Chelsea.  

These people think owning a pet is cute or fun, without giving a second thought to the responsibility it entails.  They would be better off with a Pet Rock.

2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Wow, there are two badly dressed people on that couch. 

Only 2?  I personally think all of them look bad, at least in the photo (I didn't watch the after-show).  Surprisingly Leah's outfit looks the best.  What on earth is that shirt Chelsea is wearing?  And those ripped knees on Jenelle and Kels?  Making all that $$$ per episode and they still look trashy.

• Love 1
(edited)

Someone once told Kail she looked great in those jeans (remember the fashion show Isaac was in? That's the first time she wore them) now she wears them all the time. 

The fashion show 

5nj9rs.jpg

Edited by Mkay
6 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Just two?? You are way more generous than me. I don't care for Chelsea's outfit at all. i think Leah's dress is the cutest but what's with the rigor mortis smile?

• Love 4
(edited)

I agree, all look bad except Leah (shocker). 

Jenelle's outfit is so tight I'm getting a yeast infection just looking at those pants. Kail was attacked by a cougar. And Chelsea, some grandma is missing her Christmas poinsettia display. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 10
34 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I agree, all look bad except Leah (shocker). 

Jenelle's outfit is so tight I'm getting a yeast infection just looking at those pants. Kail was attacked by a cougar. And Chelsea, some grandma is missing her Christmas poinsettia display. 

I know right?! I think my grandma actually wore a very similar ensemble during our Christmas family dinner circa 1995.

• Love 2

Butterbody, love it! 

As for that picture wow I hadn't realized just how protective Jenelle was of her stomach area. Reminds me of Maci from one of the TM after shows or reunions where she was all curled into a ball on the couch.

It's a tough call who's worst dressed there but I think I have to give it to Jenelle. WHAT is she wearing?  It looks like some sort of torn flesh colored leggings with white booty shorts glued to the outside, plus a mysterious white thing glued to her right leg. To me the part on her right leg actually looks like a gauze dressing. Maybe she was practicing her medical skillz and forgot to take off that bandage?

• Love 8
(edited)

Leah may be the best dressed here, but sadly with all snark aside, she looks frail. I know it could be drugs, but my stupid kind heart can't help feeling sortove bad. She looked too thin and frail.

Telling myself to turn off the heartstrings. Her face was skin tight thin and her arms - oh my. Eat something girl!

5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Someone once told Kail she looked great in those jeans (remember the fashion show Isaac was in? That's the first time she wore them) now she wears them all the time. 

The fashion show 

5nj9rs.jpg

I'm really hating how these "teen moms" think they're celebrities and the minions that feed them this bullcrap. My my, what the teen mom 3 girls must be feeling " that could've been us!"

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 2

I am clearing the DVR off and the "Mother's Day" special was still on it. I'm guessing it was filmed the sme day as that after show. Jenelle is making sure to keep her arms crossed around her mid-section and their makeup looks to be same. The clothes and hair are different but very similar to that picture. (Hair up, clothes are a different color but same cut, etc)

• Love 1

I don't know how to post links here, but this is seriously hilarious. Reading the comments on her pictures has become my newest guilty pleasure .

@NikSac your description is hilarious. Note to self, when trying to hide a baby bump, it's best not to wear clothing that is both skin tight and see through.

• Love 3

I see no kids or bonding with kids in that #mcm photo.  When they have  visitation with their kids there is no bonding as they hole up in the locked bedroom. ( which I'm SURE happens every time )  These two low life creeps aren't the primary caregivers and can't even manage to give their kids attention on a part time basis.  Dear sweet baby Jesus don't let these two spawn 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Leah would be fine if it wasn't for whatever that weird cord thing she's wearing. Some kind of open knit "sweater"? I can't even tell

• Love 1

Oh, please let that be a real, current photo.  Please Jenelle isn't really pregnant again.  Please.

(Wishful thinking, isn't it?  If she's not actually pregnant now I have no doubt she will be soon enough...)

• Love 3

“I even said on camera, I said: ‘I’ll be miserable for the rest of my life as long as I have my family together.’ But honestly, it’s really about being happy, and if you’re not happy, your kids aren’t going to happy, and that’s the most important thing.”
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3112139/teen-mom-2-jenelle-evans-leaves-town-with-worst-boyfriend-david-eason-amid-pregnancy-rumors/#tvaQTZgkxDTqoo6I.99

Bolding mine...how true these words are.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

“I even said on camera, I said: ‘I’ll be miserable for the rest of my life as long as I have my family together.’ But honestly, it’s really about being happy, and if you’re not happy, your kids aren’t going to happy, and that’s the most important thing.”
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3112139/teen-mom-2-jenelle-evans-leaves-town-with-worst-boyfriend-david-eason-amid-pregnancy-rumors/#tvaQTZgkxDTqoo6I.99

Bolding mine...how true these words are.

wanna take up a collection to get Philly peeps to that event to report back to us???

• Love 1

I'm just astonished by the sentence. "I'll be miserable the rest of my life as long as I have my family together." When you say that, how do you not recognize what you're saying is essentially that as long as you have your family together, you will be miserable? 

• Love 3

She's in Miami celebrating Farrah's 25th birthday and god help us all, I went down the rabbit hole on her and Farrah's instagram.  I need to bleach my eyes.

• Love 1

She posted another bikini pic and at some pool. She definitely does not look pregnant. If it's a current picture, I want to know how she lost so much weight and toned up so quickly. Pregnant or not, she was looking pretty poofy there for awhile. 

• Love 1