Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, bannana said:

So are we going to find out that JT had a tumah all that time that he was abusing Vic?  Or does his head hurt because Drinki bashed it in?  Or maybe it hurts from his wild ride on a pipe to the river.

Honestly, those three women have not learned a thing with how they handled the situation.  Now they are sitting there whining instead of hopping themselves out the door.

Paulie fires Rey Rey next week 😁

If it is a tumour, it’s a straight up repudiation of Mal’s writing. And JG has added his name to the credits as writer so it absolutely is a FU Mal.

As is a Dina mention!!!!! I’m guessing she’s no longer going to be the Abbott Secret that Changes Everything Party Trick?

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

So if Summer suffers serous  complications, Kyle could potentially actually have the right to pull the plug as a result of this hasty marriage. Legally, Nick  Phyllis and Victor would have to kick rocks as Kyle can decide her medical options if she is incapacitated. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

This liver story is horrid. I actually feel for Summer. This silly girl tells Kyle she loves him desperately and whether she’s deluded or not she believes this. So what does he do? “I’ll marry you if you give part of an ORGAN to my girlfriend!”

That she agrees to this deal tells me this is one messed up young woman. Being a living donor, especially of a liver (what you give up takes time to grow back and never fully does) is very serious. If some guy put my emotionally fragile daughter (and Phyllis warned Kyle that Summer is indeed fragile) in that position I’d kill him.

And people (on other boards and Twitter) who insist Summer is selfish for not just giving a virtual stranger part of her liver??? Um no.

Doctors will lie and say you are not a match for a close relative (when you are but don’t want to donate) because they understand how difficult and physically risky being a living donor is and that no one should feel obliged or forced.

Just because Summer impulsively decided to be tested to be Lola’s donor does not mean she’s obliged. Kyle is using her as she is him but an organ for a bullshit marriage is not an equal exchange.

I hope this offensive story is over ASAP. It’s making me feel bad for Summer.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

So if Summer suffers serous  complications, Kyle could potentially actually have the right to pull the plug as a result of this hasty marriage. Legally, Nick  Phyllis and Victor would have to kick rocks as Kyle can decide her medical options if she is incapacitated. 

VillainousMeanDogwoodtwigborer-max-1mb.g

I know, I'm terrible.

• LOL 14
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

@valleycliffe, for the love of god, can you PLEASE post a link to that soap central site so we can read what today's shite platter was for our friends to the North and decide if we want to skip tomorrow's shitty leftovers? Thanks pal!

This was posted by one of the people who does recaps over there....

In Canada - Y&R will be preempted on:
Wednesday March 20
&
Thursday March 21
&
Canada .. will have a new eppy of Y&R on Friday March 22 

Source: Global TV

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Jaded said:

This was posted by one of the people who does recaps over there....

In Canada - Y&R will be preempted on:
Wednesday March 20
&
Thursday March 21
&
Canada .. will have a new eppy of Y&R on Friday March 22 

Source: Global TV

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by gingerella

It's; like, when they kill someone off doing a bone marrow transplant (GL) - stuff like this liver/lover crap, can only make people more reluctant.

Summer is a grown ass skank. Hope Kyle kept that phone message.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, gingerella said:

@valleycliffe, for the love of god, can you PLEASE post a link to that soap central site so we can read what today's shite platter was for our friends to the North and decide if we want to skip tomorrow's shitty leftovers? Thanks pal!

due to march madness no cdn. show until friday.. i will post the link tomorrow after show airs.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 3/20/2019 at 11:20 AM, miamama said:

This liver story is horrid. I actually feel for Summer. This silly girl tells Kyle she loves him desperately and whether she’s deluded or not she believes this. So what does he do? “I’ll marry you if you give part of an ORGAN to my girlfriend!”

That she agrees to this deal tells me this is one messed up young woman. Being a living donor, especially of a liver (what you give up takes time to grow back and never fully does) is very serious. If some guy put my emotionally fragile daughter (and Phyllis warned Kyle that Summer is indeed fragile) in that position I’d kill him.

And people (on other boards and Twitter) who insist Summer is selfish for not just giving a virtual stranger part of her liver??? Um no.

Doctors will lie and say you are not a match for a close relative (when you are but don’t want to donate) because they understand how difficult and physically risky being a living donor is and that no one should feel obliged or forced.

Just because Summer impulsively decided to be tested to be Lola’s donor does not mean she’s obliged. Kyle is using her as she is him but an organ for a bullshit marriage is not an equal exchange.

I hope this offensive story is over ASAP. It’s making me feel bad for Summer.

I agree. 

One thing I wanted to add is that this malignorant storyline hurts those needing transplants. A close friend of mine needs a kidney transplant. Most of her friends & family do not medically qualify to donate. (Including myself) She has been told that getting a live donor improves outcomes over a cadaver donor. Now days kidney donor surgery is done laparoscopic, with much quicker recovery. 

Getting someone to donate an organ, living or cadaver, is hard enough. Having a soap opera trash medical truths can stop those sitting on the fence from even getting tested. It’s hard enough to get people to donate with the truth, but Mal’s trashing the medical facts makes it that much harder.

I know this is just a soap opera. But  “malignant “ storylines, whether it’s prostate cancer, mental illness, or transplants can hurt, confirming negative or false facts. I want soaps to tell the truth, not “drama” that delays or stops viewers from using medical professionals for their facts.

The whole sudden need for a liver transplant storyline was questionable , then a complication storyline even more questionable. At least have plausible medical storylines!

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, Thumper82003 said:

I agree. 

One thing I wanted to add is that this malignorant storyline hurts those needing transplants. A close friend of mine needs a kidney transplant. Most of her friends & family do not medically qualify to donate. (Including myself) She has been told that getting a live donor improves outcomes over a cadaver donor. Now days kidney donor surgery is done laparoscopic, with much quicker recovery. 

Getting someone to donate an organ, living or cadaver, is hard enough. Having a soap opera trash medical truths can stop those sitting on the fence from even getting tested. It’s hard enough to get people to donate with the truth, but Mal’s trashing the medical facts makes it that much harder.

I know this is just a soap opera. But  “malignant “ storylines, whether it’s prostate cancer, mental illness, or transplants can hurt, confirming negative or false facts. I want soaps to tell the truth, not “drama” that delays or stops viewers from using medical professionals for their facts.

The whole sudden need for a liver transplant storyline was questionable , then a complication storyline even more questionable. At least have plausible medical storylines!

A thousand likes for your post, Thumper82003.

As you say, it's hard enough to get donors and misleading storylines sure don't help.  Back in the Dark Ages, soaps wouldn't name diseases specifically exactly because of this, after an ugly incident.  

• Love 16

They don’t care. This is the same shit show that had storylines making light of bipolar disorder and mental illness while Kristoff was going through the suicide of his son. Even after I think he had to be in some scenes talking about about crazy people and breakdowns. 

• Love 10

Yes, I am pretty sure that Rey Rey called for three ambulances for six patients, but then we see the Gof3 in the squad room instead. I didn't watch too closely though.  

So Kyle told Lola everything.  He admitted that he told Dummer what he needed to, to get her to donate her liver.  He implied that is why he slept with her.  And now he has violated Dummer's confidence and request for privacy as well.  He is coming across as quite the snake.  And I don't even like Dummer.  She certainly lives up to her name though.

Even with JT alive, surely there are other charges against the Gof3?  But maybe Cricket thinks it won't be worth the bad publicity for the DA's office.  

You could tell this story was wrapped up super quickly because we didn't even get any tension with JT holding the Gof3 hostage.  All we got was the three of them ziptied and apparently unable to move, a JT migraine and subsequent gas leak, the Gof3 just sits there while the gas overcomes them, and then the cavalry of Billy, Nick, Phyllis and Pricktor come to the rescue.  It was over before the first commercial break!  They didn't even blow up the cabin!  And then Rey Rey strolls in.  Mission Accomplished🤣😆🥂🚭

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, bannana said:

So Kyle told Lola everything.  He admitted that he told Dummer what he needed to, to get her to donate her liver.  He implied that is why he slept with her.  And now he has violated Dummer's confidence and request for privacy as well.  He is coming across as quite the snake.  And I don't even like Dummer.  She certainly lives up to her name though.

This is why triangles are stupid. The indecisive person becomes hateful because he truly commits to neither and the women fighting demean themselves.

• Love 13

Welp, I don’t feel sorry for Dummer at all. Rey figured out that she was the donor simply by watching Kyle’s behaviour. Abby had no problem believing it. Dummer jumped on his proposal that was made after she whined repeatedly about donating. If she was that scared, she shouldn’t have gotten tested. She has parents who have overdoted on her, siblings who love her and grandparents plus a job that will wait. Lola has two brothers and is trying to make her dreams come true. Yes, she and Kyle had some issues but they may have been able to work them out but Dummer( much like her mother) kept inserting herself. 

It wouldn’t have hurt my feelings if she had croaked. 

Shrugs

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Welp, I don’t feel sorry for Dummer at all. Rey figured out that she was the donor simply by watching Kyle’s behaviour. Abby had no problem believing it. Dummer jumped on his proposal that was made after she whined repeatedly about donating. If she was that scared, she shouldn’t have gotten tested. She has parents who have overdoted on her, siblings who love her and grandparents plus a job that will wait. Lola has two brothers and is trying to make her dreams come true. Yes, she and Kyle had some issues but they may have been able to work them out but Dummer( much like her mother) kept inserting herself. 

Shrugs

Yes, I agree, I don't feel sorry for Dummer, she is a loathsome person, just like her mother.  But I am disappointed in Kyle.  He agreed to marry her, he screwed her on their wedding night, he promised to never reveal that she was the donor (cause it does make her look like the shit person she is, blackmail for a liver).  Then he tells Mariah, and he tells Lola!  The better storyline would have been he never tells anyone.  Because now he looks like the user that he is.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

My sympathy for Summer well has also run dry. To be fair, it never had but a drop in it. What kind of demented asshole uses an organ transplant as bait and then actually believes the guy she’s blackmailing could fall in love with her? Using your liver to extort a relationship out of someone who doesn’t love you has to be near the highest level of thirsty one can achieve. And keeping it a secret so no one knows how pathetic you were in your quest for Kyle? Was Summer too dumb to understand that any surgery is risky, something might go wrong, and your family would have to be told? Duh.

Kyle, though, should not be let off the hook for his slime. Don’t even pretend that sex with Summer was a condition of Lola getting a piece of liver. Never happened. He chose to dip his wick in the shallow end instead of jerking off like a normal person. Lola should tell him to fuck right off.

Three lightly bound ladies needed a necrotic bile bag, hipster nostrils, baboon boy and jutting jaw to rescue them. Sure. Very empowering. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Shrugs

Yeah, I hear you. I think my sympathy is a straight up pity. And I just don't like the way the character is written. Mal's way of writing women was some of the most offensive I've seen on this show. Summer is a beautiful, rich, privileged, spoiled white girl. There were many ways to take the character and he chose to make her a one-note sex-obsessed/stalker who inexplicably set her sights on her middle-aged former uncle/mother's  lover. Huh? And now she's leveraging her LIVER to win back a guy who was eating out of the palm of her hand for years. I mean come on. This girl could easily get another guy (where's Fen by the way?) or mess with Kyle/Lola in other clever and effective ways. And so I can ONLY see Summer as being emotionally damaged at this point. And so I pity her.

I don't know what JG will do but the Friday CDN Lola/Kyle scenes gave Lola back a lot of depth and dignity I think.

I think Sasha Calle is a really lovely, appealing, skilled actress and there's no doubt Kyle and Lola could have a root-worthy young love story. Kyle being pulled to his childhood sweetheart, a girl who comes from his rich WASP world, while falling in love with a young woman who represents a world (working class, Cuban-American) he really doesn't know or understand could be a really compelling story.

But at the moment we have the shared liver (god almighty) and the bizarre characterization of Summer AND Lola (the PURSE FFS???).

That said, Summer and her eternally scowling, finger-pointing, venom spitting, sex-obsessed mother could both just move away and nothing would make me happier.

Edited by miamama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, peacheslatour said:

C'mon volcano!

Or mother-daughter coma? That would be a soap first. They could move back to the Georgia facility and no one could visit them.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

What kind of demented asshole uses an organ transplant as bait and then actually believes the guy she’s blackmailing could fall in love with her?

When she just could have waited for Lola to croak and then move in with sympathy and support when he's vulnerable?

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, MollyB said:

When she just could have waited for Lola to croak and then move in with sympathy and support when he's vulnerable?

lol Did she learn nothing from mama???

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
On 3/15/2019 at 1:29 PM, peacheslatour said:

Speaking only for myself, I like Kyle and Lola. I hated Kyle when he first came on the show but I think Lola humanizes him. As far as Dummer goes, I'd be happy to lend a hand if anyone wants to shove her into an active volcano. Kyle doesn't like her either but Lola needs a liver transplant and Dummer being a match. blackmailed him into marrying her. I have no idea where they are going with this but it is a chance for Mal Young to show us his misogyny in glorious, living color.

I don't understand why they keep having Kyle fall for Summer. No version of this pairing has ever had great chemistry worth all this pimping and Summer has no redeeming qualities for Kyle to pursue her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, In2You said:

I don't understand why they keep having Kyle fall for Summer. No version of this pairing has ever had great chemistry worth all this pimping and Summer has no redeeming qualities for Kyle to pursue her.

hasn't hk been the same dummer since she was sorased?

so, the problem hasn't been who plays kyle but maybe whose playing dummer..

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

The big problem is that they keep forcing them together because on is an Abbott and one is a Newman. No other reason but that as if they're havent been multiple other Abbott/Newman pairings. Its supposed to be some Romeo/Juliet type story but it's never worked. 

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, In2You said:

The big problem is that they keep forcing them together because on is an Abbott and one is a Newman.

With a little Jack/Nick paternity story drama to really angst things up.  (Nobody does angst like Jack)  Once they found out she was a Newman, it became another tired rendition of the Romeo/Juliet story. The star-crossed lovers would have been pretty good soap for a while if they had used Shakespeare's profile of Juliet.  Frankenkyle rejected her from the get-go, recognizing jail bait when he saw it.  She came on too pushy, too immature and waay too young for Kyle.  Not how I remember Juliet. Then for some reason the story took a 180 and Kyle was madly in love with her but somehow kissed mommy dearest and then I don't know wtf happened because I lost complete interest in Boobette and her needs.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 11:37 PM, bannana said:

Yes, I agree, I don't feel sorry for Dummer, she is a loathsome person, just like her mother.  But I am disappointed in Kyle.  He agreed to marry her, he screwed her on their wedding night, he promised to never reveal that she was the donor (cause it does make her look like the shit person she is, blackmail for a liver).  Then he tells Mariah, and he tells Lola!  The better storyline would have been he never tells anyone.  Because now he looks like the user that he is.

Well, it's just my view that neither he nor Summer look particularly good. Summer donated a piece of her liver to influence Kyle, not to help save Lola's life. Were it not for Kyle, Summer wouldn't have given Lola the time of day much more given up piece of her body. And, quite frankly, Summer deep down or maybe not so deep down, knows that Kyle is not in love with her. She like many young women simply believe like Dorothy in her magic red sequined shoes that if she just clicks her heels together and wishes really hard, she can make wishes come true. Life isn't like that. She'll have her hopes and dreams dashed at some point and meanwhile will make Kyle miserable that he's with her instead of his Guinevere.  They'll never be happy together as long as they're married. So I have no fucks to give as far as Summer is concerned.

As for Kyle, yes, everyone in town will know and see how he was able to use Summer to make sure she didn't renege on her offer to donate to Lola. And everyone knows she would have at the last minute. So, Summer's still stupid and Kyle's a schmuck, but I'll come down on Kyle's side every time in this twisted triangle. (But all things considered, this particular triangle is just about the best one created in the past twenty years IMO. I think it's because they're all so young and this kind of dramah just works better when younger adults are really just growing out of adolescence and learning to be "grown ups".  I just hope they don't overdo it like they did with Philly or every other combo she strays with/betrays, and most despicably the Nick sandwich featuring Sharon and Phylthy. Even the thought them putting Sharon back with dull and dumb baboon boy makes me physically ill).

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 11
20 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

Nah. It's character, not the actress. HK is talented and seems okay enough IRL. Summer is one of the most self-absorbed but oblivious trifles ever created on this show, and that's sayin' something.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Today's episode was epic, in so many ways, so am crawling out of my sickbed to do a bannanacap. 🤧

Rey Rey is at the PCPD (today was the first time I noticed their big sign inside the squad room!).  Cricket arrives and informs him that the Gof3 had their convictions overturned because of the whole JT is alive thing.  As to the other charges, Cricket says she advocated for a suspended sentence due to the GCPD and DA looking stupid.  So they all got off with a suspended sentence and are free to go home.  Cricket just wants to move on!  Rey Rey is pleased and tells Cricket that he takes full responsibility for his part in building a flimsy case without a body. A clearly pissed off Paulie shows up and finds it odd that Rey Rey is focussed on the case they built and not on the crimes he committed in helping three convicted felons escape from custody.  Rey Rey says he takes full responsibility and Paulie cuts him off.  I have a feeling Doug Davidson is enjoying this scene very much.

Abby is at Dark Horse waiting for news from the courthouse.  Arturrro arrives and tells her he needs to confess to her.  Rut roh.  Also, weird timing, Arturrro.

Victoria is home from the courthouse, dressed very fashionably btw, excited to see her kids, but the house is empty.

Prick and Drinki arrive home and revel in the fact that Drinki is home even though she doesn't recognize this house at all.

Sharon arrives home and Mariah has stocked the fridge and bought her bath salts.  Mariah is a good daughter.  Nick arrives and says they should celebrate.

Billy arrives at Vic's house with the kids and two lousy mylar balloons but Vic is not there.  What, he couldn't hang a welcome home banner?  I guess he didn't want to get their hopes up but he could have made it himself.  😁   

Meanwhile, Vic is at the hospital checking on JT who is unconscious in what I believe is Lola's room.  Where is she?!  I think it is also the same room where he tried to kill Prick!

Prick and Drinki coo at each other and contribute to my ill health.  Drinki frets about fragile Vic.  Prick promises that JT will never hurt anyone again.  Prick says he has a surprise for Drinki.  Let me guess, some expensive jewellery?

Paulie unloads on Rey Rey because he says he brought him to GC to find JT.  Instead of doing that, Rey Rey opened a murder investigation, made false arrests, told a suspect that he loves her, and went rogue and enlisted two colleagues to aid him.  Rey Rey wants to explain (really, that description Paul gave is pretty bang on).  Paulie says forget it, he got the two cops two flip, they told him the whole story, how Rey Rey coerced them because they were crooked.  He tells Rey Rey they are now in jail.  Rey Rey is distressed and says it should all be on him.  Paulie points out that Nick, Billy and Prick were involved and he wants to know who started this insane rescue mission.  Rey Rey says it was all  him.  Paulie doubts that Rey Rey is tight with Smilin' Jack Abbott.  Hah!  Rey Rey then says he arranged for the GIRLS to escape.  WTF, GIRLS?  Paulie points out that there could have been an explosion and people could have died, and Rey Rey protests that he didn't anticipate the gas leak.  Paulie screeches that he didn't anticipate anything!  He tells him he is fired, and he is lucky that is all he is doing to him.  😮

At the hospital Nate explains to Vic that JT had a benign tumour and that they removed it.  It could have been there for years.   And in less than 30 seconds it is established that the tumah made him do it!  Nate explains it could have changed his behaviour, caused mood swings and violence.  

At Dark Horse, Abby hears the good news from Nick.  Abby tells Arturrro that his brother is a genius.  Hah!  Arturrro tells Abby he slept with Mia.😮 

Rey Rey arrives home with a file box in his hands.  Mia is packing and then pours on the guilt about having to schlepp her baby's stroller up and down the stairs if she has to live elsewhere.  Wait a minute, she would have to do that if she stayed in the apt.  He tells her he will get her a ground floor place with a yard.  He tells her he has been fired and she asks if they found out he was covering for her about bonking and nearly killing Lola.  Oh yeah, wait till Paulie finds out about that morsel!  He tells her no, it's confidential police stuff.  She asks if it is something to do with Sharon, and he says, yes, everything to do with Sharon.

Sharon, Nick and Mariah are sharing a pizza and Sharon says that is all she wants.  Her priority is her family and her home.  Mariah tells her mom she will stay over tonight, and then she heads off to work, while Nick and Sharon enjoy their pizza.

JT wakes up and he tells Vic he is sorry.  He knows about the tumour, and he knows what he did, he remembers.  He tells her before he came back, he was already broken and he thought being with Vic would fix him.  She says he said terrible things to her and he says it was all his fault and Drinki did the right thing that night, he deserved to die.  Vic says he didn't deserve to die, his kids didn't want him to die.  She asks him why he didn't realize, why he didn't get help.  Wait a minute, Vic, if you guys had just called 911, they would have looked at his head and found the tumah.  And the whole awful year wouldn't have happened.  Poor Reid.

Sharon thanks Nick for saving her life.  Nick says the plan didn't go the way it was supposed to.  Ya think?  He praises Rey Rey who put his career on the line.  He tells Sharon that Rey Rey did everything because he really does love Sharon.  She wonders how she can thank someone for risking everything to give her her life back.

Mia is incensed now and says that Sharon lied to him everyday and he risked everything for her. She asks her husband if Sharon is worth that much to him, more than his job, more than his marriage?  And he responds, yeah. 😁  Rey Rey tells Mia he can never be with her again.  She is livid and snidely thanks him for his honesty and says she has some for him.  She tells him she had sex with Arturrro.

Meanwhile Arturrro is trying to explain having sex with Mia, and that it meant nothing.  Abby realizes it was the night of JT's memorial service, just weeks ago.  She recalls that he told her that he loved her the next morning.  She reams him out.  He knew what she had been through before, and he promised that he would never lie to her.

Vic revisits all of JT's awful behaviour and blames herself for not realizing that he needed help beyond therapy.  He says it wasn't her fault, he knew something was wrong and he ignored it.  With Mac and with Vic.  JT worries about what Reed must think about his dad.  He says he will explain it all to Reed that it wasn't Prick or Drinki's fault, it was his.  Vic tells him that she is free now but that JT has a warrant out for his arrest.  JT says that in spite of his brain tumour he knows he is responsible for almost killing Prick and endangering them at the cabin.  Billy arrives and sees Vic talking to JT, and he looks worried.  JT hopes that someday Vic will be able to forgive him.  She says they have all changed and there is no going back.  She says because of Reed she can never hate  him, but she can't forget either.  She is emotional and leaves.  She sees Billy and is irked that he is there, and he says he brought the kids home and she wasn't there.  He wants to know what happened with JT and she rushes out, saying she can't deal with this now.

Arturrro chases Abby down the hallway at DH, pleading for her to hear him out, and she gets in the elevator and leaves.  Mia is relishing telling Rey Rey about her and Arturrro but he cuts her off and says he is not surprised.  He says, this is what she does, she is never happy unless she is going after something else.  She blames him for being in love with Sharon.  He says he never slept with Sharon.  She asks him, why not, does he respect her too much?  She slags Sharon, and Rey Rey says all this time she was saying she wanted their family back together but she really wanted Arturrro.  Mia proudly says: and he wanted me.  He angrily says that Arturrro risked everything to roll around with her and that is the part she loves.  Mia says he cannot judge her after giving up everything for another woman, including their child.  As she goes to leave the apt he asks her if the baby is even his.  Hey, not so dumb after all, Rey Rey. 🙃 She flounces out saying he shouldn't pretend to care.

Okay, I am unclear as to where Abby found a large hammer in an office building parkade, but my fave part is that she has her purse hanging around her neck like a bib, all the better to smash Arturrro's very large pick-up truck without purse interference.

Vic is at home with her kids happily reuniting.  Johnnie wants to know if she brought presents, since she was supposedly on a business trip.  Billy is there and he looks concerned, rather than happy.   

Nick tells Sharon he is going to leave so she can get ready to have the evening with her two girls.  Sharon asks if he is going to see Phyllis.  He says he is done with her, and lists all the reasons why she is an unappealing person.  Nick and Sharon say they are good with each other, but just as exes.

Arturrro finds Abby smashing his truck and tries to stop her and tells her he loves her.  She tosses the hammer and tells him to stay away.  Just as she leaves, Rey Rey shows up and punches Arturrro in the face and says that he heard about him and Mia.  So Arturrro is nursing his wounds leaning against his smashed up pick-up truck.

Prick presents Drinki with an expensive necklace and she says:  oh, Victor!  They joke about her being a hardened criminal.  They canoodle and say nothing will ever come between them again. 🤮

Billy tells Vic that the kids are occupied watching TV.  She seems annoyed and wants to know why he came to the house, why he followed her home.  He says he is there for support and for the kids.  She is angry that he decided for her and tells him to go.  He leaves.  Hey, maybe Vic has a tumah she should get checked out. 🙃

Cricket is visiting JT and tells him once he is recovered he will be charged with the attempted murder of Prick.  JT says nothing.  She sighs, and says that Paul loves him, he is like family.  JT says there is nothing left to say, whatever happens now, he deserves it.

Abby is at the GCAC bar ordering a double shot of tequila to celebrate her freedom.

Arturrro shows up at CL where Mia is sulking in a booth.  She tells him that Rey Rey knows, and he says he knows, pointing at his face.  He angrily says that he told Abby and she dumped him.  He tells Mia he will sleep just fine tonight knowing she is miserable and alone.  Hey Arturrro, it takes two to tango.

Rey Rey is at home having a beer, and Sharon shows up.  Standing very close to him, she says she is free because of him.  He says that he should have known JT was out there, he should have tracked him down.  She sultrily says they don't have to talk about that anymore.  He says that he and Mia are done for good and there is only one woman he wants to be with.  And they kiss.

🎬

Our long national nightmare is over.  The Gof4/Gof3/Is JT dead story is over.  But I have to wonder, now that JT has  a tumah, is what he did really worse than what the Gof4 did?  Maybe if he got a real lawyer, he could get off.  But no, they have him practically pleading guilty from his hospital room.

And the other nightmare, the Rosales front burner family, seems to be imploding.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16