Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

So Ash has already copied Jabot's great new Collective idea, which they thought up about five minutes ago, and has issued a press release.  Who is spying for her, Dina?  Hah!

Rey Rey really is an ass but I kind of enjoyed how he set Mia up by making Arturrro her alibi.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Who is spying for her, Dina? 

Maybe that's how they can insult the audience with the Alzheimer's story..Dina's been faking so Ashley could take control of Jabot.  

Ugh, Ashley is pissing me off more than usual...everything she accuses Jack of is exactly what she is.  

giphy.gif

• Love 9

Jack needs to announce (near the basket) that Jabot is going to market vinegar with essential oils as a douche - and New improved white lead face powder called "Billy" and Love Canal mud facial masks.

Chemical peel

• Useful 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

So Jack finds a recording device in the My Beauty gift basket.  That sneak Ashley.

Victoria got a Royal Flush!  Not easy to do.

Victoria looked very nice today, before the poker game and during.

I guess Spider is Adam.  Why is he hanging out in Vegas?  Is he looking for Chelsea?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, bannana said:

So Jack finds a recording device in the My Beauty gift basket.  That sneak Ashley.

Victoria got a Royal Flush!  Not easy to do.

Victoria looked very nice today, before the poker game and during.

I guess Spider is Adam.  Why is he hanging out in Vegas?  Is he looking for Chelsea?

Very good guess. I wonder why she'd be back on the grift.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

they mentioned Spider has a cane. So i guess Adams still hurt

Maybe, if we're lucky, he'll use it to trip Victor.

Start out as they mean to go on.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, gingerella said:

@Toomuchsoap, are you the keeper of the Canadian recrap links? Please help a sister out, I need to vett whether or not tomorrow is worth wasting time on! Please and thank you! 😘 

I read the power went off at the recapper's so the recap will be late.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Spider is Max Headroom? Interesting, yet not quite relevant twist.

Billy should be at Dickbags Anonymous. Nick can put on a shirt and drive him there.

But can he?  Put a shirt on??  Not unless it has Velcro instead of buttons, and there are operators standing by.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, spinxella said:

iRyZJ9.jpg

tIr1DL.jpg

zb1zsA.jpg

Lola keeps her virginity

G7xY85.jpg

ltjog2.jpg

z8nyQf.jpg

Nick works out shirtless

SGr0jt.jpg

Victoria & her children

Z2WM8P.jpg

Billy at Gamblers Anonymous

9Gubey.jpg

Victor & Spider

Oh no!!  Nick is multiplying like pimples on a tween.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Well there was Kylus Interruptus, and Summer did not spa.

If you enjoy ButtB Romance, there was some. Nick, put a shirt on--one with some drape to it. Editing team: cut out the crap with Nick doing whatever at Kappa Felta Thigh house.

Ashley sold whatever to Jack for 4M. Jack smiled. Tracy berated both for acting like teenagers. I liked that part.

Victoria looked at her phone and saw Victor and a character set up to excite folks everywhere. Except me. Never gave a damn about Adam, and still don't.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, pearlite said:

Kappa Felta Thigh house.

Dead.

What the actual hell are they doing with Dickolas? Seriously? Josh, honey, you need to get back to the gym. You're looking a little puffy and pasty. Hoo boy. And there are actually people who want this frat boy back with Sharon. I just don't get it. It isn't graspable. (Is that a word?). I realize it's difficult telling Dickolas apart from his dumb cos Rey, but Rey's the purty one. And he means well. Dickolas doesn't do meaning. He's being led around by his nether brain.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, pearlite said:

Victoria looked at her phone and saw Victor and a character set up to excite folks everywhere. Except me. Never gave a damn about Adam, and still don't.

So.. that guy Spider with the Nazi-look swim cap is supposed to be Adam? Morina needs to send him back to Central Casting.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Nick looked like an ass, especially when he was picking up the girl in the bar. The shirtless shit at his place was simply stoooopid. 

It was ridiculous, adolescent bullshit. Are we supposed to think he is the hawtest young thang that we're supposed to go gaga over? And what the hell was up with the random blond hookup?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Toomuchsoap said:

So.. that guy Spider with the Nazi-look swim cap is supposed to be Adam? Morina needs to send him back to Central Casting.

I think it's Pip Torens.

• LOL 1

Thanks, valley. I'm so glad that Jack ended up winning and besting Phyllis. This is the Jack I remember. if this is how Josh is going to write Jack from now on, I approve. If Mal had still been here, not only would Phyllis have won and gotten Fenmores back but Jack would have also had to pay her so she became part owner of Fenmores. I like that Lauren and Jack are going to be working together. And that Phyllis is left out in the cold. 😁

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Desperately Random said:

Thanks, valley. I'm so glad that Jack ended up winning and besting Phyllis. This is the Jack I remember. if this is how Josh is going to write Jack from now on, I approve. If Mal had still been here, not only would Phyllis have won and gotten Fenmores back but Jack would have also had to pay her so she became part owner of Fenmores. I like that Lauren and Jack are going to be working together. And that Phyllis is left out in the cold. 😁

And I hope she stays there. I'm sick to death of her.

• Love 13

Are we supposed to feel sorry for that viper Phyllis?  Cause I don't.  For a sec I thought she was going to use the broken mirror to cut herself, but then I realized they were going for some kind of soap noir effect.

What the heck is Kyle doing?  Whatever it is, it is messed up.

• Love 15
39 minutes ago, bannana said:

Are we supposed to feel sorry for that viper Phyllis?  Cause I don't.  For a sec I thought she was going to use the broken mirror to cut herself, but then I realized they were going for some kind of soap noir effect.

What the heck is Kyle doing?  Whatever it is, it is messed up.

He's messed up.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, bannana said:

but then I realized they were going for some kind of soap noir effect.

This made me laugh. "Soap noir". 

LOVE that Phyllis is losing everything and that Jack gets to enjoy victories. Especially against HER. ugh. She's revolting. She actually expresses moral outrage about cheating to Jack? (Did she? I haven't watched yet.) 

Now I want Summer to find out she was going to humiliate her publicly so she can throw her out of her life too.

1 hour ago, Desperately Random said:

If Mal had still been here, not only would Phyllis have won and gotten Fenmores back but Jack would have also had to pay her so she became part owner of Fenmores.

This is what I believe was going to happen if Mal were still in charge. Phyllis and Billy would have found their way back together, bonding over sexay times during late night Jabot meetings. Jack would be on once every two or three weeks to maybe talk to Kyle briefly but otherwise remain unemployed but also kind and wise and very, very old, and Kerry would have moved on to a younger guy on show. And of course Old Jack would return for the Philly wedding, to give Phyllis away naturally. CEO Phyllis would have taken Jabot to the highest heights the company has ever experienced (with Lauren by her side -- but of course we'd never actually SEE Lauren). Kyle and Billy would be AMAZED at her brilliance but Billy would sometimes challenge her but that would only be foreplay. Philly would have a new house somewhere, in the form of a completely new set and their retired Philly racehorse could live in the barn outside, and they'd giggle after sex one day and say something about having a baby. So then they'd start trying and Phyllis would have fertility issues because they need some angst but miraculously because of their GREAT LOVE she'd get pregnant, and Johnny and Katie would be thrilled and so too would Summer. In fact they would all bond. This awesome new family would sit around their new dining table with Billy at the head of it.

A Philly baby (named Phillip because show history and future all in one!!) would arrive in due course and result in hilarious hijinks for years to come.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, miamama said:

This made me laugh. "Soap noir". 

LOVE that Phyllis is losing everything and that Jack gets to enjoy victories. Especially against HER. ugh. She's revolting. She actually expresses moral outrage about cheating to Jack? (Did she? I haven't watched yet.) 

Now I want Summer to find out she was going to humiliate her publicly so she can throw her out of her life too.

This is what I believe was going to happen if Mal were still in charge. Phyllis and Billy would have found their way back together, bonding over sexay times during late night Jabot meetings. Jack would be on once every two or three weeks to maybe talk to Kyle briefly but otherwise remain unemployed but also kind and wise and very, very old, and Kerry would have moved on to a younger guy on show. And of course Old Jack would return for the Philly wedding, to give Phyllis away naturally. CEO Phyllis would have taken Jabot to the highest heights the company has ever experienced (with Lauren by her side -- but of course we'd never actually SEE Lauren). Kyle and Billy would be AMAZED at her brilliance but Billy would sometimes challenge her but that would only be foreplay. Philly would have a new house somewhere, in the form of a completely new set and their retired Philly racehorse could live in the barn outside, and they'd giggle after sex one day and say something about having a baby. So then they'd start trying and Phyllis would have fertility issues because they need some angst but miraculously because of their GREAT LOVE she'd get pregnant, and Johnny and Katie would be thrilled and so too would Summer. In fact they would all bond. This awesome new family would sit around their new dining table with Billy at the head of it.

A Philly baby (named Phillip because show history and future all in one!!) would arrive in due course and result in hilarious hijinks for years to come.

Miamama, that scenario you just wrote out is more terrifying than The Walking Dead combined with the Maury Povich Show.

Just imagine the offspring those two would have had......

giphy.gif

Oh I shudder to think what we've been spared......

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, boes said:

Miamama, that scenario you just wrote out is more terrifying than The Walking Dead combined with the Maury Povich Show.

Just imagine the offspring those two would have had......

giphy.gif

Oh I shudder to think what we've been spared......

"He has his father's eyes!" Who's his father Charlie Sheen?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, miamama said:

she'd get pregnant, and Johnny and Katie would be thrilled and so too would Summer

And Summer proudly tells her new sibling that she boinked Daddy Billy. I hope Jack and Nick will be learning of that in the future. I don't care for Nick, but he can rage like an ape.

1 hour ago, miamama said:

She actually expresses moral outrage about cheating to Jack?

According to another recap, Phyllis tells Jack he was like Kyle at that age. Jack asked if she really wants to get into marital infidelity. 

It was good that Jack had some power back. He may be older and he has kindness in him, but he should still have that fire from Jack of old. Mal would've had Jack babysit the Philly offspring.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, babyhouseman said:

According to another recap, Phyllis tells Jack he was like Kyle at that age. Jack asked if she really wants to get into marital infidelity. 

It was good that Jack had some power back. He may be older and he has kindness in him, but he should still have that fire from Jack of old. Mal would've had Jack babysit the Philly offspring.

Oh I love this!!!!! Jack got to throw the affair in her face. Finally. And I agree that Jack would still have fire in him. He is show’s OG bad boy.

And @spinxella these gif recaps are BRILLIANT!!! What a great way to watch the show, lol.

Thank you!!!

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, miamama said:

Oh I love this!!!!! Jack got to throw the affair in her face. Finally. And I agree that Jack would still have fire in him. He is show’s OG bad boy.

And @spinxella these gif recaps are BRILLIANT!!! What a great way to watch the show, lol.

Thank you!!!

Did you enjoy the soap noir one of Phyllis with the broken mirror 🎬?  I was trying to remember what old movie used that, but I could not.  Maybe an Orson Welles movie?

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, miamama said:

Thank you!!!

Seconded! Thank you for taking the time to give us such fun. I always look forward to your posts.

• Love 8