Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, bannana said:

All are guilty, Sharon gets 3 years, Vic gets 10 years and Drinki gets 30 years!

Nick is convinced JT is alive and says they need a plan to find him and get them freed.  Not sure if it exactly works that way.

Abby is suspicious of Dummer's wedding plans and confronts her about the strange timing.  She outright accuses Dummer of being Lola's donor in exchange for getting Kyle to marry her.  Dummer goes on the counter attack and says that Abby is jealous.

Phyllis tells Kerry that she has a plan to prevent Ashley's products from being available in the US. 

Congrats on recall, Bannana!

I occasionally play memory-games with myself--I mainly can't for the life of me, retain whatever's going on on Show currently. OTOH, DOOL [lotta caps lock there], I can just about recall every scene in an episode. Says something, I think.

• Love 5

Thanks Spinx! That was satisfying. Boy Phyllis is completely trashed in this story. She kept and then later gave evidence to convict the others. Lmao. 

No body, no evidence of any crime. They’d have been ok. 

Billy and Nick are disgusted with Phyllis and are being supportive of their exes. Jack is working to remove Phyllis from Jabot. Summer, her only support, is more stupid and just as gross as she is and cast as the villain in a young love story.

Only a few months ago Billy, Nick and Jack all wanted Phyllis. She was brilliantly running Jabot with her power girl team. She was the only smart one in the coven. 

The Phyllis Show is coming to an end.

Finally.

• LOL 3
  • Love 21

Geez, Victoria seems pretty ungrateful. Phyllis only snitched to help them. How did Phyllis being a tattletale rat bastard benefit Nikki, Vic, and Sharon? It didn’t, but that’s hardly important. Phyllis made pancakes for Victoria’s children once after a torrid night on their father’s swizzle stick. Why not focus on that? Everyone always highlights the negative in Phyllis.

Look at how she heroically took over Jabot, empowering the world’s most boring chemist to think outside the box and create unorthodox eau de toilettes like Dumpster and Betrayal. Did that happen? No, but it could have, and Phyllis should get credit for it. I know it looks like Phyllis is trying to cultivate Kerry’s loyalty, which is certain to mess with Jack’s love life, but what you don’t get is that without his company and girlfriend, Jack has more time to spend at Dark Horse. Nick isn’t going to stop picking lice out of his arm hair without his trusty consultant to slap his hand away.

Phyllis: the hero we never knew we needed because we don’t.

• LOL 15
  • Love 9

She's pathetic all right, but Dummer is the right word for this idiot.  She thinks she'll be feeling fine after a short 'honeymoon' period when, in reality, her liver won't be healed for weeks.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

"Kyle promises he'll be there and they kiss and begin to take off each other's clothes and hit the bed."

I thought Kyle said there would be no sex in their marriage.  Just this one time and she'll probably be pregnant. 😒

• Love 6
3 hours ago, miamama said:

@NinjaPenguins is a genius

Yeah, but... am I as smart as they come? 🤣

God, Summer is a heinous anus. Why is Kyle giving her such a tongue bath and being even remotely schmoopy. Does he have to pretend he can stand her as part of the deal now? Of course, if he actually bangs her, he can buy a first class ticket to Fuck Off City. Pull out, man. Nick should have, and see where we are now?

• LOL 5
  • Love 11

I wish that they had all told the entitled brat and her mother to stick it. Her grandmother and aunt just got sentenced to prison and yet the duck lipped baby has to have her wedding wahwahwah! 

Geez, get this thing off my screen. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 17

So Kyle tells Dummer that he’ll be with her every step of the way from the recovery room until she gets home. Um....where exactly is home? She lives with mom and dad- um, I mean just dad since he threw mom out of the house. And he lives with his brother, cousin and grandmother Dina (who?). So where will the honeymooners go to live after leaving the hospital?! Or do we even care anymore?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 3/11/2019 at 12:05 AM, bannana said:

What if Kerry is in cahoots with Ashley?  There is something really off about Kerry and her relationship with Jack. I don't get her being loyal to Jack or Phyllis.

I can so see Ashley swanning in and rubbing it in both their faces that Kerry is her operative.

I get the vibe Kerry could be Patti or Smelly Horse after plastic surgery from the clinic that did Sheila’s makeovers. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

When Summer was being led down the aisle with Phyliss and Nick on either side of her, she looked like she was mentally ill. It was so strange. 

Also, I distinctly recall Kyle telling Summer no husbandly duties. I assumed that meant no sex but maybe he meant he wasn't going to take out the garbage. Speaking of, someone needs to put this story line in the trash. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

So this is a erase unwatched for sure.

Just once I'd love to see a character do something clever and not be duped... or act like an idiot. No one EVER does anything smart. In reality, these people would be in jail or living in their cars

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

For TLOG just a Twist~! someone records a person saying something evil. Rich people have cameras and locked doors. Billionaires don't leave their 8 yr. olds alone in cars. They don't hire their friends as lawyers...with a few stupid exceptions...they don't have walk thru walls, they have panic rooms. 

(How much did Prick pay colleges to take his spawn?) 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, jewel21 said:

When Summer was being led down the aisle with Phyliss and Nick on either side of her, she looked like she was mentally ill. It was so strange. 

While not mentally ill, Summer does have a rare personality disorder known as BNAPDS or Being Nick and Phyllis’s Daughter Syndrome. It is an incurable affliction hidden deep within the genes, the onset being triggered by the sufferer’s failure to be the center of attention. BNAPDS is a tragically perfect storm of malignant stupidity inherited from the father and sociopathic behavior inherited from the mother. Researchers continue to study what effects if any being the granddaughter of an actual corpse has on the course of the disorder.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, crowsworks said:

(How much did Prick pay colleges to take his spawn?) 

Considering the quickness and quality of their eddakashawn, I'd say about a buck/fifty and two cases of empty beer bottles.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Well, she did go through the Superfast Swiss Hospital treatment for her peanut butter coma.  Maybe the cure didn't take.  I think she seemed a little off before as the early preschool Summer. Somewhat antisocial and just a tad slow in development if I recall.  The lips don't help either.  Her whole affect screams "I don't understand."

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

While not mentally ill, Summer does have a rare personality disorder known as BNAPDS or Being Nick and Phyllis’s Daughter Syndrome. It is an incurable affliction hidden deep within the genes, the onset being triggered by the sufferer’s failure to be the center of attention. BNAPDS is a tragically perfect storm of malignant stupidity inherited from the father and sociopathic behavior inherited from the mother. Researchers continue to study what effects if any being the granddaughter of an actual corpse has on the course of the disorder.

This needs to be be Wikipedia entry for Summer Newman. 👏🏼 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Also, I distinctly recall Kyle telling Summer no husbandly duties. I assumed that meant no sex but maybe he meant he wasn't going to take out the garbage. Speaking of, someone needs to put this story line in the trash. 

Can anyone give me a quick summary of what the fans are supposed to see in this storyline? Is anyone actually a fan of Kyle and Lola? Are they who we are supposed to be rooting for? And does Kyle like Summer or is he playing her? I tried to watch it for myself but it’s awful.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Can anyone give me a quick summary of what the fans are supposed to see in this storyline? Is anyone actually a fan of Kyle and Lola? Are they who we are supposed to be rooting for? And does Kyle like Summer or is he playing her? I tried to watch it for myself but it’s awful.

Speaking only for myself, I like Kyle and Lola. I hated Kyle when he first came on the show but I think Lola humanizes him. As far as Dummer goes, I'd be happy to lend a hand if anyone wants to shove her into an active volcano. Kyle doesn't like her either but Lola needs a liver transplant and Dummer being a match. blackmailed him into marrying her. I have no idea where they are going with this but it is a chance for Mal Young to show us his misogyny in glorious, living color.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
59 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Kyle doesn't like her either but Lola needs a liver transplant and Dummer being a match. blackmailed him into marrying her.

So why is he sleeping with her and looking like he wants it, lol? And also acting like he cares about her feelings? I’m just confused as to whether this is a triangle or if Summer is supposed to be despised in this if it’s just straight blackmail.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

So why is he sleeping with her and looking like he wants it, lol? And also acting like he cares about her feelings? I’m just confused as to whether this is a triangle or if Summer is supposed to be despised in this if it’s just straight blackmail.

That I cannot answer.

• Love 9

At this point I think Kyle will do anything Dummer wants until she ponies up a chunk of liver. Yet, he did say no husbandly duties so I am confused. 

ITA that Phyl looked like she was strong arming Dummer down the aisle. Dummer and her mother are so beyond stupid. Dummer accusing Abby of being jealous was a joke right? The way PhyllAss was all “ whatever my little girl wants “ crap made her look like an idiot. 

• Love 12

Yeah, Kyle having to act like he wuvs Summer was never part of the devil’s bargain shown on screen. Having to consumate the marriage was never a condition of Summer donating her L word. Unless we get a flashback where Summer is gross enough to demand sex for a piece of organ, I’d say Kyle done lost his mind. Perhaps the Buttbiscuit gene in the Abbott line has claimed another victim.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Yeah, Kyle having to act like he wuvs Summer was never part of the devil’s bargain shown on screen. Having to consumate the marriage was never a condition of Summer donating her L word. Unless we get a flashback where Summer is gross enough to demand sex for a piece of organ, I’d say Kyle done lost his mind. Perhaps the Buttbiscuit gene in the Abbott line has claimed another victim.

IKR? Right he before he was shotgunned down the aisle he had an expression on his face like he was being offered a nice, big bowl of broken glass, handed a spoon and told to dig in. I don't get his sudden change of attitude.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

That I cannot answer.

BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE!

*ahem*

Sorry.

But it truly is baffling. One minute Kyle looks caring and then exasperated. One minute I think he's actually being nice to Summer, then when she's not looking, he looks like he has a mild bout of gas. It's just confusing. 

Edited by jewel21
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I believe Kyle had blue balls with all of the waiting for Lola to want to have sex.  And Dummer was there and willing.  Last time they were in that room together, Dummer was going to have sex with him to pay off a debt and he said he didn't want it that way.  This time she was willing.  And he is a guy.

Re today's ep, 🤣🤣🤣   Billy and Nick take about five minutes to convince Rey Rey that JT is alive and has been framing everyone, and Rey Rey takes another five minutes to concoct a plan where he forces some bad prison guard drivers to release the cons to the custody of the Abbott Cabin.  The cover story will be that there was a crash and they escaped.  Lordy!

Mia just gets worse and worse.  She threatens Arturo that if he doesn't  help her win back Rey Rey she will tell Abby that she is sleeping with her fiancé.  Hah!  Also Mia tells Abby she knows the Rosales family way better than  she does, and tells her stay away from the hospital and give them some space.  Abby goes to the hospital but then begins to doubt herself. What a dummy. 

Dummer goes for the surgery with Kyle telling her he loves her.

Previews show that the surgery for Dummer does not go well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, bannana said:

Previews show that the surgery for Dummer does not go well.

Uh oh.  If she doesn't wake up and start talking in the first 5 minutes after surgery, Nate's going to be telling everybody that she's on her way out, the end is near.

But we can never have nice things.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I think this is the switch in head writers at play. Mal was all about the Rosales clan and so Summer was simply a one-note plot point for Lola and Kyle (just as she was for Philly). But JG is fond of HK so I think that's why Kyle is suddenly having moments of genuine feeling for Summer. And as much as I am irritated by Summer this is true to the characters' history (plus "Kola" is only a few months old and they've been off and on since they met; hardly a huge love story). I think they'll go with a proper triangle and see if it gets any traction. I can't stand either girl to be honest and I'm hoping the writing for Lola improves so that she can be root worthy. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, miamama said:

I think this is the switch in head writers at play. Mal was all about the Rosales clan and so Summer was simply a one-note plot point for Lola and Kyle (just as she was for Philly). But JG is fond of HK so I think that's why Kyle is suddenly having moments of genuine feeling for Summer. And as much as I am irritated by Summer this is true to the characters' history (plus "Kola" is only a few months old and they've been off and on since they met; hardly a huge love story). I think they'll go with a proper triangle and see if it gets any traction. I can't stand either girl to be honest and I'm hoping the writing for Lola improves so that she can be root worthy. 

I agree that this ep's writing is transitioning.  Why else would we have Rey Rey, who is so principled, that he coerces a confession from the woman he loves and then hand cuffs her (!), then go on to cover for his psycho homicidal wife?  And top it off with facilitating a prison break for convicted murderers?!  When I saw that today I just assumed that he will be written out when Paulie returns.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, bannana said:

I agree that this ep's writing is transitioning.  Why else would we have Rey Rey, who is so principled, that he coerces a confession from the woman he loves and then hand cuffs her (!), then go on to cover for his psycho homicidal wife?  And top it off with facilitating a prison break for convicted murderers?!  When I saw that today I just assumed that he will be written out when Paulie returns.

And didn't they rewrite that Mia and Arturo had sex in that blizzard? (Just read the SOC recap). JG is setting stuff up clearly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7