Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E17: Friends and Enemas

• Start Topic

Vicki is confronted by her son Michael for not letting him know about her most recent procedure; Tamra and Gina’s conflict continues at Emily’s Turkish coffee reader gathering; Kelly questions if Shannon may be manipulating the Tamra-Gina rift.

Airs 11/12/18 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Casitacasitscasita.

fire Gina right now.  Her ass lives in a studio apartment.  If I wanted to watch people living in a studio apartment, I’d look in a mirror.  My eyeshadow is better and I have an actual fucking walk in closet.  This shit is trifling. 

At least her obnoxious children aren’t there.

• Love 23
24 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Oh goody, it’s time for the Real Psychiatrists of Orange County.

And the Not So Real Fortune Tellers...

I mean, who DOESN’T know a “SH”? And who here thinks she wasn’t fed that stuff to begin with? Reminds me of the fortune teller lady on Mama’s Family, who got all her intel from Vint on their rides to Mama’s house.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

One thing about Kelly I’d that she’s a good Mom and kudos to her and Michael for working together to co-parent. 

The tea reader sees SH need help, could be Shannon, could not, could be any of them because they are all SHit stirrers. 

Bwahahahahahaha!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ivygirl said:

WTF how do you have life insurance on an ex???

There isn’t insurable interest  in an ex with no dependent children.  She had the policy prior to the divorce.  I’m not sure it’s valid, though.  

• Love 6

Why ever would Tamra decide to do an enema...for the first time...in someone else’s home and on camera? 

Desperate for what? She has her orange. Is there a competition between the ladies about who can do the worst storyline? Well maybe just between the geriatrics. 

• Love 10

I think I’m done. I’ll come back & read all the awesome comments & listen to Watch Whst Crappens. But entertainment is now listening to a bunch of old bitches (I am old bitch myself) screech at the top of their lungs about enemas? The tres amigas make me want to bang my head against the wall. 

And fuck Vicki & her cancer scamming ass forever & ever. She makes me ragey. And I could watch the news before I go to bed if I wanted my blood pressure to rise. 

Edited to add: thank Vicki’s Jesus this show is done next week. 

Edited by jmcd44
Blinding rage followed by some relief for my blood pressure.
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m seeing the clear division between the OG’s and the newbies. 

Yeah and when push comes to shove, Kelly will side with the Abuelas, and Emily and Gina will be one and done. Next season, get rid of those two and bring Heather back, maybe Alexis.

• Love 21

I am loving Gina's sparkly cocktail dressed friends celebrating her birthday in what is clearly an informal OC restaurant where the other patrons are wearing shorts, tee shirts, and jeans!  Was that all they could spring for?

Edited by A-Lo
  • Love 19

wtf is a casita?  i hate when obsolete words are used that everyone's supposed to understand.

5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I just think there has got to be more to Gina’s divorce story.  I think she playing along like it’s mutual to save face.  Of course who would want to stay with someone who only lives with you 5 of the 7 days a week.  I have relatives that commute daily from LA to Laguna Beach for work.  I think it will come out one day that her husband has had someone on the side for a while.

There seriously cannot be any other explanation.  None of this makes any sense.  And I learned the hard way men don't leave unless they found someone else.

• Love 23
14 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

I hope everyone loses.  This show has gotten so bad I'm ashamed I still watch.

Me too, I'm embarrassed for myself!  I watched it years ago.  I happened to tune in tonight & stayed because I wanted to see how they looked after their surgeries.

• Love 4