Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E17: Friends and Enemas

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, teapot said:

I can't imagine just living a luxury lifestyle, doing whatever I want, my conscience tortures me over teeny things, so annoying, like if I was accidentally rude to someone!

I'd be up all night all the time worrying about when I'd be found out and what my consequences would be.  

But it's intriguing, that some people (*coughGuidicescough*) have no problem with that, it must be  a very "live in the now" mentality  which just sounds so free...and those people don't have to wake up and sit in cubicles all day long, like I'm doing right now....sigh...

TRUE!  But sometimes they have to sit in jail cells.  I would take my cubicle over a jail cell.  It is not that much better, but at least I can go home at night!

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

TRUE!  But sometimes they have to sit in jail cells.  I would take my cubicle over a jail cell.  It is not that much better, but at least I can go home at night!

agreed.  *clinks glass*

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Don’t kid yourself.  This generic looking Long Island guy probably just finished working out.  He probably went to a very good college and now either is a trader on Wall Street, or a Lawyer.  My spine surgeon looked similar to him and he comes from Long Island.

Um... thank you for the advice? Next time I plan to kid myself, I will say, "Self! Listen here: you had better cease and desist to the best of your power and ability!"

I'm super happy that your spine surgeon is fit and tan, if that's how he wants to look, but it kind of proves what I'm saying: there's a certain way that men present themselves from certain regions in this country more than others that doesn't appeal to me. It has a shallow presentation to it (sort of like Gina's nails or Tamra's breasts) that I find unsophisticated.  Anyone can be an exception to the rule. Matt very well could have come from a workout. He also could have come straight from banging his affair, for all we know. I wasn't commenting on his clothes. I was commenting on him appearing gymed, tanned, and groomed to within an inch of his life. I'm sure he wears a suit to work. I think I have a very good idea what that suit looks like too. And I'm sure I don't care for it. 

Its like...if I was from Texas, and just not into cowboys and Matt dressed like a cowboy, I'd say I'm not into that look. It seems unsophisticated to me. The greatest billionaire piano player in the world can walk around in western wear, and I still wouldn't be into the look. And I wouldn't want to move into a casita for him based on looks. Damn. 

The was a Tupac movie where a drunk bum on the street turned out to be a world-renowned organ transplant surgeon. That doesn't detract from the fact that I don't find bearded, unkempt men (Dennis Quaid, in this movie) generally appealing. That doesn't detract from the idea that most drunken bums aren't transplant surgeons. Everyone makes judgments about other people based on the way they choose to present themselves. Take a look at this board. It's human nature. Those who say or think they don't are 'kidding' themselves. 

• Love 19
19 hours ago, maggiemae said:

I'm already over Emily's wanting another child. She has 3 and 2 steps. Not sure what she thinks will happen to the other 8 embryos if she takes one. And perhaps the "two" daughters would not be all that close. 

Gina's offering nothing, imo.

• I think they both came onto the show insisting they become instant friends just because they were there? Life doesn't happen that way and neither helped any bonding other than stirring up shit. 

This woman Emily has three children, three jobs and two stepchildren.  I like Shane and agree with him, NO MORE.  Quit while you’re ahead before you get in more trouble.  Some people can’t even have one.  Count your blessings.

• Love 10

Gina is the type we all knew and strenuously avoided in high school: the compulsive talker who needs to narrate life for everyone else, especially her clique of dumb and mute syncophants who gather around her like worker ants around their queen. Always gesticulating about wildly with her hands to make one irrelevant point and nasty point after another, rolling her eyes wildly to subtly communicate sarcasm, and jabbering nonstop about what's wrong with any person who has the courage to see and treat her for the annoying little ditz that she really is. Like some errant black hole in the center of the galaxy, she sucks all the positive energy out of any situation and destroys it with her infantile, negative, jealous commentary. She is the worst.

Oh Emily, wert thou aware that serious and persistent delusional thinking is a key hallmark of mental illness? For example, to continue to believe you will have more children while your marital partner holds you in the greatest contempt and can't stand to be within a few feet of your desperately clinging Amazon persona? I think you've got Shannon beat by a mile when it comes to loss of contact with reality.

• Love 17
20 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I really hate it.  What stunned me is next week is the season finale and NOTHING has happened.  We got to see Gina rip the tags off of a pillow and wear that retched eyeshadow AGAIN, we got to hear them age shame women who are not geriatric, we got to see a depressing AF happy hour in sequins with Gina's other friends no one cares about so I guess I am glad this season is over.  The newbies may not have sucked as badly as Peggy and Lydia (whose names I seriously had to think about) but come on, that is not saying much.  Tamra has gone one procedure too far.  Her face looks like it is made of stone and she looks very rodent like.  I guess that makes sense since I said last week all of her boys (at least) look like rodents.  I am guessing she and Eddie have reached a point where they have discovered there is more to a relationship than sex and they aren't sure they have much else going on.  

While Gina and Emily are meh - I wouldn't have a problem with ether returning for a second season. Best scenario would be get rid of Tamra and keep Gina and Emily.

Was it just me? The birthday cake Emily brought to Social - the G looked like it was originally a J and someone tried to fix it.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

While Gina and Emily are meh - I wouldn't have a problem with ether returning for a second season. Best scenario would be get rid of Tamra and keep Gina and Emily.

Was it just me? The birthday cake Emily brought to Social - the G looked like it was originally a J and someone tried to fix it.

I agree, but you know Andy.  If he likes someone, they are in.  I think Vikie and Tamra are staples.  Didn’t they start the show?  I rather have the new girls than those two, and Shannon also.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Yeah. And she seems so proud of her decor! Giving a tour around the studio to her mom, her friends, etc. really weird. She must think she’s some decorator. She’s not. Also, I find it strange how excited she seems about the Casita! Casita! Casita!. Like she’s starting a new adventure fresh outta school and is all wide-eyed and eager and care-free. Please. You want to age-shame the three amigas? You are WAY to old to be painting your studio aqua and hanging signs up about glitter. There is nothing ‘fresh’ about you except being a fresh divorcée with three whiny kids dragging behind you. She’s in la-la-land. 

I didn’t even see it...too busy playing Toy Blast and half-listening...

I think the excitement is her trying to convince herself it is awesome and she's not just renting her trainer's pool house.  Although it might also be that mentally she is a teenager.

3 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

ok so it's obsolete here in lil ol' Massachusetts;)

I don't think Spanish is obsolete anywhere.  It might be obscure though.  My point about it not being a mystery in So Cal was because that's where the "ladies" live.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I assumed this meant “refined guido” (I’m italian)

Ha.  I met and married a “refined guido” dreamboat in the office.  6 foot, black hair, green eyed hunk.  Still married about 100 years and he’s the best husband and father.  Had to learn how to make the “gravy” the first week I was married.  Then he went and told his Mother mine was better than hers.  Yikes!  She didn’t like that, haha.  (I’m not Italian, but cook like one.)  Just sharing.

• Love 12
Just now, yourmomiseasy said:

I think the excitement is her trying to convince herself it is awesome and she's not just renting her trainer's pool house.  Although it might also be that mentally she is a teenager.

I don't think Spanish is obsolete anywhere.  It might be obscure though.  My point about it not being a mystery in So Cal was because that's where the "ladies" live.

I figured I'd be told it was the wrong word. I like how it sounds anyway.

I’ve got to say I found Tamra like legit laugh out loud funny in her grandma getup and dancing. I didn’t know she was capable of that funny (after all these years). 

Gosh people here are calling for the end and I enjoyed the episode.  Concern should probably be on my side and a sincere look into outside interests and or self help books- maybe both.  (No meds tho!)

Can’t stand Gina. She’s getting played like a fiddle as expressed here and I realized how much I don’t like her when I should have had sympathy at her phone sex reaction.  It should be hard to watch but it’s not.  

I heard Andy mention Gina’s husband is hot on WWHL. And then Kelly mentioned it this episode so I was expecting a solid 10.  Yeah, no. Have to say I feel let down from the pic. I was expecting such a hottie.  He’s a dime a dozen. 

One thing I didn’t like, and maybe I read it wrong, I felt like the cameras made it seem like the auditorium for Oliver was low filled. That bothered me but for Jolie’s sake.  We’ve all been to similar productions and it’s true  but I don’t know, film from Kelly down if needed- this is a sweet kid.

• Love 13
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:39 PM, mbaywife123 said:

These HoWives shows will be gone by "next " season.

The ones already in the "cans" will play but I doubt there will be anything further.

Too tired & to over produced. No fun anymore!

Trump, is that you?

• Love 12
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:43 PM, Misslindsey said:

I thought both parties looked lame. I have the extremely unpopular opinion that I do not mind Gina or Emily. I would rather watch Gina, Emily, or Kelly than the Shannon, Tamra, or Vicki. I find their schtick so tired. Vicki will never be redeemed for me. I do not care that Shannon, Tamra and Vicki are friends again. I only somewhat liked Shannon and Tamra when they were on the outs with Vicki. 

I am barely hanging on this season. It was so dull. I probably will not tune in next season unless there is some major overhaul with the cast. Though I doubt Vicki, Shannon, or Tamra will go anywhere.

Is there room for me at that table?  I'm beyond over Shannon, Vicki and Tamra.  The whole Tres Amigas thing is tired as hell and borderline embarrassing.  There's only so much screetching and falling over drunk someone can take.   And I don't blame Gina and Emily for clapping back at them with the age stuff, as the "tres amigas" really have been going out of their way to look down on Emily and Gina and play the whole "we've been here longer, you need to respect us" schtick.  Is it petty?  Yeah, but I get it.   I have an involuntary eye roll reflex every time Shannon is on the screen now.   She's not nearly as endearing as she thinks she is.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, KnoxForPres said:

I’ve got to say I found Tamra like legit laugh out loud funny in her grandma getup and dancing. I didn’t know she was capable of that funny (after all these years). 

Gosh people here are calling for the end and I enjoyed the episode.  Concern should probably be on my side and a sincere look into outside interests and or self help books- maybe both.  (No meds tho!)

Can’t stand Gina. She’s getting played like a fiddle as expressed here and I realized how much I don’t like her when I should have had sympathy at her phone sex reaction.  It should be hard to watch but it’s not.  

I heard Andy mention Gina’s husband is hot on WWHL. And then Kelly mentioned it this episode so I was expecting a solid 10.  Yeah, no. Have to say I feel let down from the pic. I was expecting such a hottie.  He’s a dime a dozen. 

One thing I didn’t like, and maybe I read it wrong, I felt like the cameras made it seem like the auditorium for Oliver was low filled. That bothered me but for Jolie’s sake.  We’ve all been to similar productions and it’s true  but I don’t know, film from Kelly down if needed- this is a sweet kid.

Praise Jesus, hallelujah. That's all I was trying to say about Matt. That Idris Elba is not quaking not in his boots for fear of Matt's unseating him as People's Sexiest Man Alive. That's all. 

FWIW, I don't think this is the worst season by a long shot. Last season took that award. The two seasons of fighting over fake cancer were worse. Season one was a snore. Season two didn't even get good until the teenaged children went cray, and then the show got really freaking good IMO. 

• Love 3

Gina’s soon to be ex is good looking enough to get a hot chick and keep dumbass living in a garage with a clothing rack by the bed.  Even Tammy Knickerbockers useless spawn managed to get a better place, even if it was over someone s garage.

im just pissed that the “look behind the gates” has been reduced to college student digs.  Even Jo’s little place after she left Slade was bigger.  

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Ha.  I met and married a “refined guido” dreamboat in the office.  6 foot, black hair, green eyed hunk.  Still married about 100 years and he’s the best husband and father.  Had to learn how to make the “gravy” the first week I was married.  Then he went and told his Mother mine was better than hers.  Yikes!  She didn’t like that, haha.  (I’m not Italian, but cook like one.)  Just sharing.

Speaking of which, just caught Saturday Night Fever last night and watched it for the first time in years...DAYUM, Travolta was HOT then! He was also an insane dancer, never really realized how good.

• Love 5

What bothers me the most about Gina is that, like lots of people, she doesn't realize what a good life she has. She seems to take her good fortune--and I do mean good fortune, because she doesn't seem to have worked for anything--for granted.

Her parents obviously adore her, and she seems to have some good friends. Her children are healthy. So she married someone and it didn't work out. Big deal. Happens to the best of us. The casita is temporary, of course. And it's a much better place than many people have. She seems very taken care of. Very loved.

Now, do I want to sit at home and watch that dumb bunny fluff her HomeGoods pillows? No. I can fluff my own! Do I think she has even one interesting thing to say? No. Please. One and done! Please! She's a cliche.

As a very wise poster said above, she's the popular girl at school with rocks in her head and overly demonstrative body language. Next!

• Love 16
9 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Speaking of which, just caught Saturday Night Fever last night and watched it for the first time in years...DAYUM, Travolta was HOT then! He was also an insane dancer, never really realized how good.

OMG, YES !   A few days ago, i watched “Urban Cowboy” 3 times in one day.  Him dancing the 2-step is too much.  Then I saw Debra Winger on WWHL and she really changed .. I didn’t even recognize her.  They should have those dance places with country music in every state.

• Love 5

I am confused about the casita (ugh, that word!), I was under the impression it was close to Gina's house but she got in the car and drove there.  How far away is this convenience?  Even the house they showed confused me, is it attached to someone else's home?

Oh, so many questions.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am confused about the casita (ugh, that word!), I was under the impression it was close to Gina's house but she got in the car and drove there.  How far away is this convenience?  Even the house they showed confused me, is it attached to someone else's home?

Oh, so many questions.

I had to google this - a casita is basically a small guest house on a property. She had mentioned before that her friend has a casita so in other words - she's staying in her friend's guest house. I was under the impression that it was a completely separate unit but I wasn't paying that much attention - it's possible that her 'casita' is just an extension of the larger home itself.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

How can you take out life insurance on an ex? And why would you want to? It sounds unethical and incredibly selfish to want to profit off of the death of a former partner. But this is Vicki we're talking about so I'm not surprised and I'm even less surprised that she speaks of it so casually like it's no big deal.

Being an insurance  agent she most likely started the policy from early on in their marriage so Donn agreed to it. She continued to pay the premium for all these years so why shouldn't she collect? Why let it lapse and lose all that money?

It wouldn't surprise me if Donn has one on her from way back when.

Getting a copy of the death certificates might get interesting.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Being an insurance  agent she most likely started the policy from early on in their marriage so Donn agreed to it. She continued to pay the premium for all these years so why shouldn't she collect? Why let it lapse and lose all that money?

It wouldn't surprise me if Donn has one on her from way back when.

Getting a copy of the death certificates might get interesting.

If she started the policy while they were still married, then I totally get that. The way she mentioned it on the show, I was left with the impression that she started the insurance policy after their legal separation/divorce to which I still think seems unethical and unnecessary. But in fairness, I often multitask while these shows are on so it's entirely possible that I missed any part that would have suggested that the policy was in place while they were still married.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

For years I have called our home Casa de Oso. 

Thanks to Gina and the board, I now realize that for years, I've sounded like a dumbass!

It's stopping now!

when boy-child visits, he checks in on social media to "Teapot Manor" which is hilarious, b/c it's a tiny cape house!

(yes I know no one cares, just sharing...)

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

If she started the policy while they were still married, then I totally get that. The way she mentioned it on the show, I was left with the impression that she started the insurance policy after their legal separation/divorce to which I still think seems unethical and unnecessary. But in fairness, I often multitask while these shows are on so it's entirely possible that I missed any part that would have suggested that the policy was in place while they were still married.

I don't think she could have purchased one on him if they were already separated/divorced, unless they had some assets together.  I'm sure she got it when they were married early on in case he died so that she had something to replace his income.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh, so many questions.

I was under the impression it was closer too. The casita looked like an in-law suite to me. Is that what a casita is, or is she embellishing like she does with how friendly her divorce is?

Another question I have is, if she and Matt are still such great friends and having sex, and he even has his own bedroom at the house, why does she need to move out while he's "home" for a visit?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, dosodog said:

Thanks to Gina and the board, I now realize that for years, I've sounded like a dumbass!

It's stopping now!

Your not being a dumbass! That's just a fun name you gave your home. Use it!

Gina is probably calling it a "casita" because her pretentious friend does and isn't wanting to call it a guest room or mother-in-law "suite".   Casitas are usually stand alone, detached from the main home and at the front of the main house, it's not an attached bedroom & bath with a separate enterance. The "casitas" I've seen and used in the past are detached, have a seating/dining area and usually a small kitchenette or food area, plus seemingly everybody in California & the southwest calls them a guest house whether they happen to be in the front or the back.

Unless it's an actual casita or "small house" it's like calling your apartment a pied-a-terre when it's your only residence or your tract home a cottage... It's being pretentious.

Edited by Giselle
It's 9:04
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, Higgins said:

SS death index is public record.

True, but when I had to collect on an insurance policy they would only accept a copy of the certified death certificate.

In California only certain individuals related to the deceased, or an authorized agent, or authorized law enforcement can request & receive a certified copy. Everybody else can get an informational copy that is not certified.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Um... thank you for the advice? Next time I plan to kid myself, I will say, "Self! Listen here: you had better cease and desist to the best of your power and ability!"

I'm super happy that your spine surgeon is fit and tan, if that's how he wants to look, but it kind of proves what I'm saying: there's a certain way that men present themselves from certain regions in this country more than others that doesn't appeal to me. It has a shallow presentation to it (sort of like Gina's nails or Tamra's breasts) that I find unsophisticated.  Anyone can be an exception to the rule. Matt very well could have come from a workout. He also could have come straight from banging his affair, for all we know. I wasn't commenting on his clothes. I was commenting on him appearing gymed, tanned, and groomed to within an inch of his life. I'm sure he wears a suit to work. I think I have a very good idea what that suit looks like too. And I'm sure I don't care for it. 

Its like...if I was from Texas, and just not into cowboys and Matt dressed like a cowboy, I'd say I'm not into that look. It seems unsophisticated to me. The greatest billionaire piano player in the world can walk around in western wear, and I still wouldn't be into the look. And I wouldn't want to move into a casita for him based on looks. Damn. 

The was a Tupac movie where a drunk bum on the street turned out to be a world-renowned organ transplant surgeon. That doesn't detract from the fact that I don't find bearded, unkempt men (Dennis Quaid, in this movie) generally appealing. That doesn't detract from the idea that most drunken bums aren't transplant surgeons. Everyone makes judgments about other people based on the way they choose to present themselves. Take a look at this board. It's human nature. Those who say or think they don't are 'kidding' themselves. 

That just made me laugh! :)

I do think he's handsome though, but he's at the very best end of a continuum -- with the Jersey Shore guys and Delores's ex at the other end (I cannot fathom how anyone, anywhere finds any of those guys even remotely attractive, and then I'm sure there are people who wonder how I can love 1990s Johnny Depp so much).  There's no accounting for taste.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, dosodog said:

It's stopping now!

I love you referring to your place as Casa de Oso, don't let Gina ruin it for you - it was yours first.

I'm calling Gina's day rental the Kato Kaelin Kasita - the place that barfed Ross Throw Pillows

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, teapot said:

when boy-child visits, he checks in on social media to "Teapot Manor" which is hilarious, b/c it's a tiny cape house!

I care.  That’s cute.  Why not share? It’s better than blabbing about this stupid show that we can’t let go watching, lol.  We should all share nice tidbits, after all, we practically know each other by this time.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

I care.  That’s cute.  Why not share? It’s better than blabbing about this stupid show that we can’t let go watching, lol.  We should all share nice tidbits, after all, we practically know each other by this time.

you're right!  I'd rather talk about "my stories"  (LOL, my Gram called her soaps that) with you guys than with anyone else!!!

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, teapot said:

you're right!  I'd rather talk about "my stories"  (LOL, my Gram called her soaps that) with you guys than with anyone else!!!

By now, we are practically family (except for a few), LMAO.  It’s all good.

• Love 9

Does anyone find it strange how Emily has gone on and on about how close she is to her sister and if I'm not mistaken - she hasn't appeared once on the show not even in a phone call. Has she ever referred to her by her name?

Maryan to Emily - someone kloss to you give you many tings..you need to give back many tings. There is bird, this mean someone call you soon with information. Thank you and good luck

• Love 7
2 hours ago, 918lux said:

I don't think she could have purchased one on him if they were already separated/divorced, unless they had some assets together.  I'm sure she got it when they were married early on in case he died so that she had something to replace his income.  

My first thought was that it seemed incredibly unethical to be able to do that so it makes sense, and I'd be happy to know that that can't be done.

5 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

OMG, YES !   A few days ago, i watched “Urban Cowboy” 3 times in one day.  Him dancing the 2-step is too much.  Then I saw Debra Winger on WWHL and she really changed .. I didn’t even recognize her.  They should have those dance places with country music in every state.

Those are 2 of my fav movies.  I can watch them over and over.  As well as quote them :).  I LOVE Fran Drescher in SNF.  Urban Cowboy has an awesome soundtrack and I am not even a country music person.  SNF is also great.

4 hours ago, dosodog said:

It's stopping now!

You do not sound like a dumbass!  House of bear.  Do you have a bear-like dog?  You can call your house whatever you want.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I had to google this - a casita is basically a small guest house on a property. She had mentioned before that her friend has a casita so in other words - she's staying in her friend's guest house. I was under the impression that it was a completely separate unit but I wasn't paying that much attention - it's possible that her 'casita' is just an extension of the larger home itself.

Thank you for clearing this up. I, too, was under the impression that she was staying in a smaller house on HER property. 

If it were me? Matt could get his ass a fucking apartment in the OC, to see the kids at when he visits. I know, I know...this is less confusing to the children. But how long are they going to keep this up?

2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Does anyone find it strange how Emily has gone on and on about how close she is to her sister and if I'm not mistaken - she hasn't appeared once on the show not even in a phone call. Has she ever referred to her by her name?

Does she live in the OC?

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Pegasaurus said:

Noticed that.  At first I thought I was looking at a microphone device tucked under her top in the back but I don't think so.  She has a very hunched-over back & shoulders.  Genetic, I'm sure.  She may be headed for a "Dowagers Hump" in a couple decades.  ( I don't know if there is a more updated term)

Scenes from next week:  What in the world is the "Femme Fatale" party going to be?  Kelly asked if femme fatale meant "hookers".  It doesn't necessarily, does it?

And why does Bravo have ALL the "housewives" decked out like drag queens?  Every time they attend a function, they're covered in 50 lbs. of makeup, gaudy hair extensions, fake/real boobs pushed up to the limit, skin-tight, stereotype hooker-looking clothes, tacky, tacky tacky!   

I really think Andy & Bravo have a low opinion of women in general.  And these "Ho's" make it easy for them to make their point.  Anything for a paycheck.

The TH of Shannon, presumably done after her eyelid surgery, are awful for the amount of crap on her eyes.  They're just big, black, glumps.  Harsh & cheap looking. She's prettier than that. 

Because, somehow, for some reason that I will NEVER understand, TPTB and the howives seem to think dressing like hookers and behaving like morons empowers women. I'm sure they'd spew some psychobabble about being confident in your body and embracing your inner power, while we sit at home and laugh at their stupidity.

• Love 6

A femme fatale is a seductive woman who uses her “talents” to get men into compromising situations.  She can also cause problems and unhappiness to the men she attracts.  

Castias are popular in warmer climates.  My Aunt has one at her home in Arizona, and I’ve seen them in places I’ve traveled such as Belize, Costa Rica and Mexico.  When I was in Florida for an extended period, I rented a very nice casita in Boca——very nicely decorated with everything I needed.   They can be bare basics with a bed, small bath and tiny kitchen, all the way to a fully made apartment.  Some are furnished, and some are barely inhabitable.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Maryan to Emily - someone kloss to you give you many tings..you need to give back many tings. There is bird, this mean someone call you soon with information. Thank you and good luck

Really so dumb.  Like every other fortune teller or psychic, keep it bland, general and move on to the next reading which will be general as well.

I recently purchased a 65 inch 4K etc...tv and all I can say yikes, Pary's plastic surgery is s-c-a-r-y!  I am seeing way too many details on all these women, every pore and then some. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I love you referring to your place as Casa de Oso, don't let Gina ruin it for you - it was yours first.

I'm calling Gina's day rental the Kato Kaelin Kasita - the place that barfed Ross Throw Pillows

You made me google Kato Kaelin to see what he’s up to.  

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Giselle said:

In California only certain individuals related to the deceased, or an authorized agent, or authorized law enforcement can request & receive a certified copy. Everybody else can get an informational copy that is not certified.

The thought crossed my mind that whomever would be handling Donn's estate might not hand over a certified copy of the death certificate to Vicki.  I wonder if she's thought about that.  Hopefully Donn will live a long and healthy life though. ;)

3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

You do not sound like a dumbass!  House of bear.  Do you have a bear-like dog?  You can call your house whatever you want.

I agree!  You can call your house whatever you want to, dosodog!  I like the name!  We moved to a new city a couple of years ago and the house we bought looks smaller than it is, so when we introduced ourselves to various neighbors as we rode our bikes in the neighborhood, they'd always ask which house we bought, and when we would tell them, the reply was always "Oh, the cute little house in the curve!  So ours is just the "cute little house!"  I need a fancier sounding name.  It' not casita small, but it's not porte-cochere big!  :) 

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

If it were me? Matt could get his ass a fucking apartment in the OC, to see the kids at when he visits. I know, I know...this is less confusing to the children. But how long are they going to keep this up?

I understand that Gina doesn't want to uproot the kids by making them visit their dad every other week, but I think it's still going to be really confusing for them with this arrangement. It's like musical chairs, apartment style.  

7 hours ago, teapot said:

I like it when we throw in little bits of info about ourselves.  I figure if someone doesn't care, they can skip over that part of our posts!  

• Love 12
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Not really. I always assume that when family members don't show up, it's because either they have enough common sense to not be involved with the show, or BRAVO simply edited out the footage they were in because it was either boring (or more likely) didn't fit the story they were trying to tell. 

• Love 5
On 11/14/2018 at 9:50 AM, Saltgypsie said:

My father died in Feb. He had been divorced from my step mom for 12 years, she kept a policy on him and got a large settlement last month, so yes, it can be done.

I’m not sure anywhere else but in Texas the insured just has to be aware by signing the policy. If she gotvitvwhile they were married and she continued to make the payments *shrug*

• Love 4
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I feel like they should let the kids grow into their 20s and never "reveal" a divorce. Just be like "how many wake-ups til daddy's home? Just 30 more wake-ups." What's the point of telling these kids who just care about cartoons and toys and kids stuff that "mommy and daddy don't love each other anymore in the way married people should love each other." Umm yeahhhh. 

• Love 8