Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E17: Friends and Enemas

• Start Topic

In CA, the insuree requires a blood draw and BP check before a policy will be issued if you're going with a reputable company. If there are prior health issues (ie. cancer, mental illness), a doctor's report would be needed. 

I'm talking larger policies, not ones to just cover a funeral. Vicks probably took out a 30 year term policy on Donn early in their marriage when she first started out as an agent.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Pegasaurus said:

Noticed that.  At first I thought I was looking at a microphone device tucked under her top in the back but I don't think so.  She has a very hunched-over back & shoulders.  Genetic, I'm sure.  She may be headed for a "Dowagers Hump" in a couple decades.  ( I don't know if there is a more updated term)

Scenes from next week:  What in the world is the "Femme Fatale" party going to be?  Kelly asked if femme fatale meant "hookers".  It doesn't necessarily, does it?

And why does Bravo have ALL the "housewives" decked out like drag queens?  Every time they attend a function, they're covered in 50 lbs. of makeup, gaudy hair extensions, fake/real boobs pushed up to the limit, skin-tight, stereotype hooker-looking clothes, tacky, tacky tacky!   

I really think Andy & Bravo have a low opinion of women in general.  And these "Ho's" make it easy for them to make their point.  Anything for a paycheck.

The TH of Shannon, presumably done after her eyelid surgery, are awful for the amount of crap on her eyes.  They're just big, black, glumps.  Harsh & cheap looking. She's prettier than that. 

You are right about Andy and Bravo and how they want women to dress.  I can’t believe how Andy and the guests talk on WWHL.  It’s a slob fest how they drink and talk.  Cringe worthy.  Some of the actresses I admire for their work come on and talk like drunken sailors, and he eats it up.  “Shotsky Time”.  Get your guests bombed and have them spill the beans.  Shocking, I tell you, lol.

• Love 4
On 11/12/2018 at 11:27 PM, pinky33 said:

This season really is a snoozefest. I find myself leaving the room to get a snack and use the bathroom without pausing the show. I could not care less what I've missed...if it's anything interesting, I'll read it here. And, I am SURE it will be way more entertaining reading here than watching it happen on the show.

Me too. Missing scenes and an episode here and there and I don't care.

Hear that Bravo? Thats poison for ratings/profits !

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

I feel like they should let the kids grow into their 20s and never "reveal" a divorce. Just be like "how many wake-ups til daddy's home? Just 30 more wake-ups." What's the point of telling these kids who just care about cartoons and toys and kids stuff that "mommy and daddy don't love each other anymore in the way married people should love each other." Umm yeahhhh. 

This is so fucking funny. And Gina will still be having phone sex with him in 15 years. 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, ChitChat said:

The thought crossed my mind that whomever would be handling Donn's estate might not hand over a certified copy of the death certificate to Vicki.  I wonder if she's thought about that.  Hopefully Donn will live a long and healthy life though. ;)

I agree!  You can call your house whatever you want to, dosodog!  I like the name!  We moved to a new city a couple of years ago and the house we bought looks smaller than it is, so when we introduced ourselves to various neighbors as we rode our bikes in the neighborhood, they'd always ask which house we bought, and when we would tell them, the reply was always "Oh, the cute little house in the curve!  So ours is just the "cute little house!"  I need a fancier sounding name.  It' not casita small, but it's not porte-cochere big!  :) 

I understand that Gina doesn't want to uproot the kids by making them visit their dad every other week, but I think it's still going to be really confusing for them with this arrangement. It's like musical chairs, apartment style.  

I like it when we throw in little bits of info about ourselves.  I figure if someone doesn't care, they can skip over that part of our posts!  

This shocked me when I discovered this, but.  Anyone can get a death certificate from the issuing state's health department.  And you don't have to be related.

I discovered this after Jim died and the prior girlfriend from 25 years ago, who cheated on him and moved out on him while he was away........

Got his 401K because over the years, he forgot she was his beneficiary.  $47,000.  Yup.  She didn't have to go through me or his family to get the death certificate. She went down to the Health Dept. and got a copy.

Check your beneficiaries peeps!

I am sticking with Casa de Oso.  My house is Spanish Mission style, I've been doing it for 20 years, we found an old wood sidewalk sign advertising "Crazy Eric's Tacos" in the attic and I'm not remotely anywhere near as annoying to Gina!

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

The sequin ladies were so boring they couldn't muster up much more than a few lame cracks about the "old" ladies.  Lame.

I have TWO names for this old dump - Grey Gardens West, and Casa de Deplorable.  I'm keeping them both.  ;-)

You just know those sequin ladies were pissed that most of the camera time was at Vicki’s with Shannon and Tamra.  Kelly picked the wrong team.....has nothing to do with age....just relevance.

Loved when Vicki said, “I’m laughing so hard....you just can’t tell”.  ???

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

The sequin ladies were so boring they couldn't muster up much more than a few lame cracks about the "old" ladies.  Lame.

I have TWO names for this old dump - Grey Gardens West, and Casa de Deplorable.  I'm keeping them both.  ;-)

Lol, o.k.  It’s probably a mansion in a beautiful place, full of glorious nature.  And pussycats.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

2 hours ago, dosodog said:

I am sticking with Casa de Oso.  My house is Spanish Mission style, I've been doing it for 20 years, we found an old wood sidewalk sign advertising "Crazy Eric's Tacos" in the attic and I'm not remotely anywhere near as annoying to Gina!

KungFuBunny comes to you both with kitschy Bravo E-Gifts to decorate your casas.

In case Dorit comes over, hang this on the door of your bathroom

il_570xN.625975356_3q86.jpg

An Unwlecome Mat:

il_570xN.1297217815_geyh.jpg

I think I'm the only one here that got the giggles from the "psychic" Maryan. She cracked me up delivering her lines with a sense of foreboding of doom and gloom - and then ended each read with Thank You and Good Luck - Hah!

KFB will now give you psychic information - I do not read coffee grinds...I read posts

Predictions:

Someone will heart your post - it just happened and will happen again

Someone will reply to your post - again I think it just happened and will happen again

Now said in a foreboding Maryan voice - somewhere on some forum a Mod posted an episode thread.

Thank You and Good Luck

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Lol, o.k.  It’s probably a mansion in a beautiful place, full of glorious nature.  And pussycats.

I wish.  It's an old tacky tract home with a leaky roof, faulty plumbing, sketchy electrical, no heat or A/C, overgrown yard, semi-feral cats, and a TeeVee watching raccoon mama who raises all her babies in my back yard.  But it is in a beautiful place (sunny North San Diego County), and I wouldn't trade it for a McMansion!   ;-)

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think I'm the only one here that got the giggles from the "psychic" Maryan. She cracked me up delivering her lines with a sense of foreboding of doom and gloom - and then ended each read with Thank You and Good Luck - Hah!

KFB will now give you psychic information - I do not read coffee grinds...I read posts

Predictions:

Someone will heart your post - it just happened and will happen again

Someone will reply to your post - again I think it just happened and will happen again

Now said in a foreboding Maryan voice - somewhere on some forum a Mod posted an episode thread.

Thank You and Good Luck

I guess I now owe you $1.99, Psychic Friend.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

I’m coming to your house someday.  I’ll bring gin and scotch.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

wish.  It's an old tacky tract home with a leaky roof, faulty plumbing, sketchy electrical, no heat or A/C, overgrown yard, semi-feral cats, and a TeeVee watching raccoon mama who raises all her babies in my back yard.  But it is in a beautiful place (sunny North San Diego County), and I wouldn't trade it for a McMansion!   ;-)

Well, there you go, sunny San Diego.  When you get bored, you can go to Disneyland, hop on a scooter, and go on the rides.  What’s better than that?  I have to travel 1300 miles to go to Disneyworld, which is my favorite place to go on vacation believe it or not.

• Love 4

Death certificates are public record, like marriage license.  Anyone can trot down to whatever department it is that issues them in your state and if they pay for it, they can get a copy.  It's great for genealogy, but, as above, it can be problematic.  

I also don't understand how Shane looks nothing like his mother or sister.  I mean, I also don't resemble my siblings or parents, you wouldn't think I'm related, but, like, I don't look like I'm a different ethnicity or adopted.  I just happen to resemble my aunt more than anyone.  Shane's mother is Persian, his sister looks more like (I'm assuming), an older version of his mother's face, and Shane looks like some random white guy?  I'm unclear, is he adopted?  And how is it that he seems to be the only Mormon in the family?  The others drink, none of the others ever seem to mention being Mormon.  

I'm really kind of surprised that Shannon didn't have her wattle done when she had her eyes done.  I'm basically over Shannon and her drama, I get that she's getting divorced, I get that it's hard and it's an adjustment, I get that she has to pay for water.  But, she's whining about having to downsize into a 4k square foot house, like this is some sort of hardship for 4 people.  She's whining about money like she isn't getting $22k per month from David and her salary from the show.  She's whining about lack of support when she's nonstop dialing people every night expecting them to listen to every problem she has, while not being remotely there for them, as it's too hard for her, since she's having "an emotional day"  And if you try to say anything to her about things, you get told that "she's trying" and "this is hard" and "she's doing the best she can!"  She's certainly never willing to give other people that same leeway and grace, she doesn't give Gina slack for going through a divorce, or cut Tamra a break in talking to Gina because of what Eddie is going through.  And I'm way over the screeching delivery, "it's not the tres amigas, it's the TRES ABUELAS!!!!" She can just speak things once in a while.  

• Love 9
5 hours ago, smores said:

I'm really kind of surprised that Shannon didn't have her wattle done when she had her eyes done.  I'm basically over Shannon and her drama, I get that she's getting divorced, I get that it's hard and it's an adjustment, I get that she has to pay for water

Hilarious!

We have a friend who is going through a divorce. But his divorce is much worse than any of ours. Why? Because he believes that they were special snowflakes who would never get divorced. Their love was purer than any other love. He loves his wife more than any other man has ever loved his wife! Divorce is for suckers like his friends.

I think that's one of Shannon's problems, which are many. She thinks she is a very special girl. She doesn't think she's anything like you or me. Therefore, things like divorce, living in a tiny (ahem) 4,000 square foot home, and paying for water? They are not for her, Special Shannon.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, jennylauren123 said:

Hilarious!

We have a friend who is going through a divorce. But his divorce is much worse than any of ours. Why? Because he believes that they were special snowflakes who would never get divorced. Their love was purer than any other love. He loves his wife more than any other man has ever loved his wife! Divorce is for suckers like his friends.

I think that's one of Shannon's problems, which are many. She thinks she is a very special girl. She doesn't think she's anything like you or me. Therefore, things like divorce, living in a tiny (ahem) 4,000 square foot home, and paying for water? They are not for her, Special Shannon.

Yep !  Although I like her, she is a spoiled little rich girl who is shellshocked probably for the first time in her life.  I read somewhere that she has a very rich boyfriend now, so she has that for now, plus the hefty check from David every month.  People have worse, and I’m sure she saw this divorce coming for a long time.  She just has to cutdown on her luxuries for once.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, smores said:

Death certificates are public record, like marriage license.  Anyone can trot down to whatever department it is that issues them in your state and if they pay for it, they can get a copy.  It's great for genealogy, but, as above, it can be problematic.  

Yup, in California one can get an informational certificate but only certain individuals can get a certified copy. It's state law. Some institutions want to see that authentication stamp and impression by the issuing county.

http://www.ccr.saccounty.net/Pages/DeathCertificates.aspx

http://www.ph.lacounty.gov/dca/dcadeathauth.htm

https://www.lavote.net/home/records/death-records/death-records-request/who-can-obtain-a-death-certificate-copy

• Love 4

Emily just always looks likes she smells onions.  I don’t think the dark lipsticks do her any favors.  She looked much better with toned down lips on WWHL.  Annnd, she doesn’t look that much younger than the abuelas to me.

The abuelas were funny and dammit if Kelly hasn’t grown on me.  

Im tired of hearing about Gina’s casita.  She should be on Jersey.

If something happens Don, I’m sending the Dateline crew to Icky.

• Love 12
On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:25 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Gina's kids wanted her attention, Gina was too busy making her camera time discussion with Emily. Gina paid attention once her son asked if he could pee in the strawberry patch.

In Gina's defense, they were there to film. I don't think the producers would be really happy to see her and Emily ignoring each other and playing with their kids that entire time.  Plus, as someone pointed out, we saw about 5 minutes out of what was probably a 2-3 hour trip.  I'm not prepared to judge someone as a parent off of a few minutes of edited footage, unless that footage contains them abusing their kids. 

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 3
On 11/13/2018 at 7:15 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Gina doesn’t really want that divorce, she’s just trying to save face.... did you see how happy she was to tell Emily about Matt calling her 6 times and having phone sex? That is the involvement of a woman trying to get her man back.

I don't care for Gina, but I think it would be sweet revenge on her ex if she was just making it all up (his calls). Especially if he has a girlfriend watching these episodes ?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

I don't care for Gina, but I think it would be sweet revenge on her ex if she was just making it all up (his calls). Especially if he has a girlfriend watching these episodes ?

For some reason, I don’t believe what she says.  She’s making him look like a dope.  She’s probably telling him she has to spice it up for the show, otherwise she has nothing but 1000 throw pillows to take tags off.

• Love 3
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:29 PM, dosodog said:

I discovered this after Jim died and the prior girlfriend from 25 years ago, who cheated on him and moved out on him while he was away....Got his 401K because over the years, he forgot she was his beneficiary.  $47,000.  Yup.  She didn't have to go through me or his family to get the death certificate. She went down to the Health Dept. and got a copy.  Check your beneficiaries peeps!

I'm sorry that happened, dosodog.  That sucks.  I hope things are going well for you now.  

It used to be for things like a marriage license or birth certificate you had to have a notarized copy, not a copy of a notary seal, but the actual seal on the document you're presenting.  That was Florida, and they were picky.  Like Giselle said, it's probably a state by state thing.  I wonder if Donn knew that Vicki has a policy on him, and if not, I wonder if he even cares since she is paying the premiums.  I wouldn't like it if I were him, but it doesn't surprise me that Vicki has one.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

I'm sorry that happened, dosodog.  That sucks.  I hope things are going well for you now.  

It used to be for things like a marriage license or birth certificate you had to have a notarized copy, not a copy of a notary seal, but the actual seal on the document you're presenting.  That was Florida, and they were picky.  Like Giselle said, it's probably a state by state thing.  I wonder if Donn knew that Vicki has a policy on him, and if not, I wonder if he even cares since she is paying the premiums.  I wouldn't like it if I were him, but it doesn't surprise me that Vicki has one.  

1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

Who’s Jim, if you don’t mind my asking?

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Yep !  Although I like her, she is a spoiled little rich girl who is shellshocked probably for the first time in her life.  I read somewhere that she has a very rich boyfriend now, so she has that for now, plus the hefty check from David every month.  People have worse, and I’m sure she saw this divorce coming for a long time.  She just has to cutdown on her luxuries for once.

I feel like Shannon was totally blindsided by the affair and the divorce.  Her whole life had crumbled, and unlike David, she wasn’t prepared to move on.  My heart hurts for her.  

• Love 16

I had to laugh at Vicki because it seemed like every single time we saw her she was wearing something shredded.  She had two identical shredded t-shirts in different colors, then when she was talking to her son, both her shirt and pants were shredded.  I know it's a look, but it's a pretty youthful look and as my idol Tim Gunn would say "it's a lot of look" when both top and bottom and shredded to within an inch of falling off.  Emily and her tacky tacky tablescape at the casual dining restaurant...I couldn't help but notice the bemused expressions on the other diners when these sparkling ladies came in to celebrate.  The whole "party" seemed sad to me from the dollar store decorations to the overdressed women stumbling into the un-fancy restaurant in the middle of the afternoon.  I'd rather skip that and go eat pasta and drink wine with the abuelas as well.  Also Emily, you better check yourself with the age shaming...it's coming hard and fast for you.  Loved how Emily had to point out to Gina "I went and bought ALL OF THIS for YOU".  Wow, thanks Emily...she really is an ungracious cow who next week is trotting out her mentally ill mother in law to earn her orange.  Stay klassy Em.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I feel like Shannon was totally blindsided by the affair and the divorce.  Her whole life had crumbled, and unlike David, she wasn’t prepared to move on.  My heart hurts for her.  

You’re right, and I feel sorry for any woman who’s husband wants a divorce, especially with the three kids, and she is a nice person.  But, remember when he told her he wasn’t happy and wanted to live better than they were?  Then they went away for the weekend and she had to drink liquor out of a bottle to muster up the courage to have sex with him?  There were red flags all over the place.  At least she has the money coming in for her and the girls.  Plus, she’ll have plenty of guys that will appreciate her.

• Love 1

Then they went away for the weekend and she had to drink liquor out of a bottle to muster up the courage to have sex with him?  There were red flags all over the place.

So many red flags, but there's not enough alcohol in the world to make me feel comfortable making out with my husband in front of a bunch of camera/lighting guys.  She seemed much more relaxed on their solo vacation where they only shared home videos.

Not everyone is like Tamara.

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, Wicked said:

So many red flags, but there's not enough alcohol in the world to make me feel comfortable making out with my husband in front of a bunch of camera/lighting guys.  She seemed much more relaxed on their solo vacation where they only shared home videos.

Not everyone is like Tamara.

LMAO .. Of course they weren’t going to make out in front of the cameras.  I’ve never seen any housewife make out, and I wouldn’t expect it.  Well, maybe Tamra.  Like a lot of men, I just think David wanted excitement with a younger woman who was the opposite of Shannon with less quirks and who knows.  Whatever.  They are not the first, and won’t be the last to break up.  Look at Kelly.  She had a nice guy, but wanted more sex and more going out.  He was older and wanted to stay home more and watch t.v., so they divorced.  Shit happens.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

My heart knows the feeling..I feel bad for Shannon, however, she doesn't have the pain of trying to figure out how to feed the kids, pay bills etc.  I'd gladly switch problems with her. She's very lucky in some regards.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, nr65000 said:

I had to laugh at Vicki because it seemed like every single time we saw her she was wearing something shredded.  She had two identical shredded t-shirts in different colors, then when she was talking to her son, both her shirt and pants were shredded.  I know it's a look, but it's a pretty youthful look and as my idol Tim Gunn would say "it's a lot of look" when both top and bottom and shredded to within an inch of falling off.  Emily and her tacky tacky tablescape at the casual dining restaurant...I couldn't help but notice the bemused expressions on the other diners when these sparkling ladies came in to celebrate.  The whole "party" seemed sad to me from the dollar store decorations to the overdressed women stumbling into the un-fancy restaurant in the middle of the afternoon.  I'd rather skip that and go eat pasta and drink wine with the abuelas as well.  Also Emily, you better check yourself with the age shaming...it's coming hard and fast for you.  Loved how Emily had to point out to Gina "I went and bought ALL OF THIS for YOU".  Wow, thanks Emily...she really is an ungracious cow who next week is trotting out her mentally ill mother in law to earn her orange.  Stay klassy Em.

Damn I love Tim Gunn! He's total perfection as a person. Classy, educated, sophisticated (without snobbery) kind. He's like a warm, soft little kitten or puppy with a hidden sword that will cut you down in the sweetest words! 

The shredded knees on jeans is quite popular in my neck of the woods. I wish this trend would disappear but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen anytime soon.  It's SO over used that it seems to me It's become tacky. No matter how young or old you might be, it has no fashion message. Is it supposed to imply that you work hard at physical labor?....such as gardening, scrubbing tile floors or excessive blow jobs? 

• Love 12
On 11/16/2018 at 12:29 AM, Gem 10 said:

You are right about Andy and Bravo and how they want women to dress.  I can’t believe how Andy and the guests talk on WWHL.  It’s a slob fest how they drink and talk.  Cringe worthy.  Some of the actresses I admire for their work come on and talk like drunken sailors, and he eats it up.  “Shotsky Time”.  Get your guests bombed and have them spill the beans.  Shocking, I tell you, lol.

Andy's Mom must have dressed like that for him to have such a low value of women.

This franchise is becoming a shit show. What is with the open mouth look? To seem surprised?Looks like those big overblown Goldfish.

Tamra is the worst- what a fake, sad and nasty person she has become.

1 hour ago, Saltgypsie said:

My heart knows the feeling..I feel bad for Shannon, however, she doesn't have the pain of trying to figure out how to feed the kids, pay bills etc.  I'd gladly switch problems with her. She's very lucky in some regards.

She NEEDS Therapy

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

LMAO .. Of course they weren’t going to make out in front of the cameras.  I’ve never seen any housewife make out, and I wouldn’t expect it.  Well, maybe Tamra.  Like a lot of men, I just think David wanted excitement with a younger woman who was the opposite of Shannon with less quirks and who knows.  Whatever.  They are not the first, and won’t be the last to break up.  Look at Kelly.  She had a nice guy, but wanted more sex and more going out.  He was older and wanted to stay home more and watch t.v., so they divorced.  Shit happens.

Hmmm, I wonder how well Shannon and Michael would get along?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Hmmm, I wonder how well Shannon and Michael would get along?

You know what?  I think you’ve got something there, lol, but from the looks of things lately, it appears that Kelly & Michael still have the spark there.

• Love 4
On 11/17/2018 at 1:17 AM, smores said:

I also don't understand how Shane looks nothing like his mother or sister.  I mean, I also don't resemble my siblings or parents, you wouldn't think I'm related, but, like, I don't look like I'm a different ethnicity or adopted.  I just happen to resemble my aunt more than anyone.  Shane's mother is Persian, his sister looks more like (I'm assuming), an older version of his mother's face, and Shane looks like some random white guy?  I'm unclear, is he adopted?  And how is it that he seems to be the only Mormon in the family?  The others drink, none of the others ever seem to mention being Mormon.  

I'm really kind of surprised that Shannon didn't have her wattle done when she had her eyes done.  I'm basically over Shannon and her drama, I get that she's getting divorced, I get that it's hard and it's an adjustment, I get that she has to pay for water.  But, she's whining about having to downsize into a 4k square foot house, like this is some sort of hardship for 4 people.  She's whining about money like she isn't getting $22k per month from David and her salary from the show.  She's whining about lack of support when she's nonstop dialing people every night expecting them to listen to every problem she has, while not being remotely there for them, as it's too hard for her, since she's having "an emotional day"  And if you try to say anything to her about things, you get told that "she's trying" and "this is hard" and "she's doing the best she can!"  She's certainly never willing to give other people that same leeway and grace, she doesn't give Gina slack for going through a divorce, or cut Tamra a break in talking to Gina because of what Eddie is going through.  And I'm way over the screeching delivery, "it's not the tres amigas, it's the TRES ABUELAS!!!!" She can just speak things once in a while.  

Edited by Gem 10
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Damn I love Tim Gunn! He's total perfection as a person. Classy, educated, sophisticated (without snobbery) kind. He's like a warm, soft little kitten or puppy with a hidden sword that will cut you down in the sweetest words! 

The shredded knees on jeans is quite popular in my neck of the woods. I wish this trend would disappear but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen anytime soon.  It's SO over used that it seems to me It's become tacky. No matter how young or old you might be, it has no fashion message. Is it supposed to imply that you work hard at physical labor?....such as gardening, scrubbing tile floors or excessive blow jobs? 

I can’t understand the ripped clothing thing.  I can see buying jeans that are broken in, but why would you want holes in your clothes?  It’s like people are paying to look poor. 

• Love 4

Gina and her Casita is so sad.  I hope I never have to live in something like that Casita.  I think she should stay in the house and her ex should find an apartment.  The kids are so young.  They probably don’t understand why mommy leaves them.  I would stay in the house and let my kids know that mommy will always be here when they get back from being at daddy’s house. 

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I can’t understand the ripped clothing thing.  I can see buying jeans that are broken in, but why would you want holes in your clothes?  It’s like people are paying to look poor. 

I agree with you.     I know it's a current "trend" but it looks ridiculous especially on adult women.   

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I agree with you.     I know it's a current "trend" but it looks ridiculous especially on adult women.   

I see it on adult men (25-ish +). Haven't seen it on any men in their 50's (yes Tamra & Vicki I'm looking at you two desperate middle aged women)

• Love 4
On 11/16/2018 at 10:26 AM, ButterQueen said:

Wow, those sequin ladies were sure thirsty for camera time and attention.....they called Tamra what, 5 times!?!?

I’m fairly sure that if kelly hadn’t gone to the sequin “event” the producers would have shaded it more.

On 11/16/2018 at 4:00 PM, Saltgypsie said:

me too!

No way they’re one and done. Emily at least is doing a good job keeping the feud between Tamra and her going on the off season. Emily will need a shooting buddy and Gina is all too willing so long as she can keep her orange.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I see it on adult men (25-ish +). Haven't seen it on any men in their 50's (yes Tamra & Vicki I'm looking at you two desperate middle aged women)

Ramona was on WWHL with ripped jeans.  She had the worst kind too......both knees sticking out.   She looked ridiculous.   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7

Just the finale to go, and predictions for me next year are that Emily is dropped next season.   Kelly continues like this year dating and playing all sides.  Steve keeps stringing Vicki along (or is it the other way around?).  And the big one - Shannon goes out of her way to show everyone she is not mentally ill, tries to take Tamra down, and winds up looking even more crazy in the process.  Tamra survives, and she takes Gina onto her side, but with Gina hanging around with Tamra and Eddie, Tamra gets jealous of Gina and Eddie, and cuts Gina off and then Tamra finds out she has no friends.  Any new lady they bring on looks at this bunch in action, tries to play Switzerland and windups in orbit around Vicki.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

Ramona was on WWHL with ripped jeans.  She had the worst kind too......both knees sticking out.   She looked ridiculous.   

Plus, I noticed that the N.Y. Housewives were wearing tops that were ripped around the collar and frayed.  It was Dorinda and Bethenny.  At first I thought I was seeing things, but realized it must be the style.  I doubt Luann would go that far.  Vikie was the worst tho .. the jeans and the tops both, full of holes and ripped.  Guess they went with the new face.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Just the finale to go, and predictions for me next year are that Emily is dropped next season.   Kelly continues like this year dating and playing all sides.  Steve keeps stringing Vicki (or is it the other way around?).  And the big one - Shannon goes out of her way to show everyone she is not mentally ill, tries to take Tamra down, and winds up looking even more crazy in the process.  Tamra survives, and she takes Gina onto her side, but with Gina hanging around with Tamra and Eddie, Tamra gets jealous of Gina and Eddie, and cuts Gina off and then Tamra finds out she has no friends.  Any new lady they bring on looks at this bunch in action, tries to play Switzerland and windups in orbit around Vicki.

Gina and Eddie can become the popular steadys and the King and the Queen of the Prom. They got an apartment with deep Pile carpets and a couple of paintings from Sears.

• Love 9

I don’t understand how this show can go on.  There were marriages, divorces, sicknesses, plastic surgeries, mental illness, trips, fighting, and on and on.  What could be next?  I had a very hard time looking at Tamra’s face this season, and Vikie’s also.  Same ole, same ole.  Andy and writers should really examine this.  They need some more young blood and more fun and pretty things going on.  All this fighting has gotten like Jersey.  More exotic trips, shopping, maybe a cruise in Europe would be nice.  Bravo could afford it.  And, no more screaming.

• Love 4
On 11/17/2018 at 1:17 AM, smores said:

I also don't understand how Shane looks nothing like his mother or sister.

Why? He probably looks like his father. My brother and I look nothing alike. He resembles my father, I (female) look like my mother. It's not uncommon. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, abc123baby said:

When Gina was in her casita talking to Kelly it looked to me like she had bruises on her left cheek.  They were not on her face in the TH but no one mentions them.  Were they bruises? And from what?

I'm going to go with they weren't bruises but some of that blue eye shadow wandered its way off her eyelids.

Not sure how, when Gina is soooo light handed and subtle with her makeup spacklers brushes

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Grits said:

Gina and her Casita is so sad.  I hope I never have to live in something like that Casita.  I think she should stay in the house and her ex should find an apartment.  The kids are so young.  They probably don’t understand why mommy leaves them.  I would stay in the house and let my kids know that mommy will always be here when they get back from being at daddy’s house. 

This is a good point. They're used to Matt not being there. Because of work. It wouldn't be that strange to go visit him in an apartment - compared to their mom leaving their home for a few days. That is a big departure from what they're used to. 

• Love 7