Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E17: Friends and Enemas

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, langford peel said:

Gina and Eddie can become the popular steadys and the King and the Queen of the Prom. They got an apartment with deep Pile carpets and a couple of paintings from Sears.

This is funny.  I feel like Gina came onto the show trying to portray the Brenda and Eddie story as herself and Matt.  But did she listen to the whole song?  They got a divorce as a matter of course...

• Love 6
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:38 PM, Bronzedog said:

I must be a really crappy friend.  I have known several people for decades and have never discussed enemas, ever.  Shit.

Nice play on words there. Bronze Dog!   I did not watch this episode, because I read the title and the then the plot line.   That was enough for  me.    Can they possibly go any lower???   Been bad enough in the past, this is just awful.  Who cares?   I come here for the results.  Thanks to all who took one for the team

• Love 4
On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:41 AM, MajorNelson said:

(re Gina's husband Matt)

Allegedly his employer (supposedly Pimco) forbid him from being on it.

Can you imagine?  Not wanting to be associated with these screeching, self-absorbed, flighty, nimrods?  But how could they see this franchise as a trainwreck and not Bravo?  

Seems to me the name "Matt" is a clue.   Jenna's husband on  OC or wherever was a Matt if I recall correctly.

• Love 2
On 11/19/2018 at 5:40 PM, oceanview said:

Nice play on words there. Bronze Dog!   I did not watch this episode, because I read the title and the then the plot line.   That was enough for  me.    Can they possibly go any lower???   Been bad enough in the past, this is just awful.  Who cares?   I come here for the results.  Thanks to all who took one for the team

I think the enema episode was NOT funny it was gross...just sayin ps i am not a fuddy duddy 

• Love 2

I'm not an Eddie hater so I want to clarify that right now. Do I think he's a pu$$y and he's Tamra's little bitch? Yes. Absolutely. 

But here's something else that really bugs me about Eddie (besides his chipmunk cheeks): his shoulders. They slope downward instead of being more square in a masculine way like broad shoulders. (Don't hate me because I'm scrutinizing but that's what reality tv actors subject themselves to for the triple digit paycheck!)

Eddie is fading into the shadow of The Life of Tamra. 

• Love 4
On 11/13/2018 at 5:32 PM, Beachdreamer said:

Vicky says to Steve,  "Shannon is coming over and she hasn't pooped since the surgery so we might have to help her."  And Steve repeats, incredulously, "Since the surgery?"

Really Steve?  The only way that is the most shocking part of that sentence is if the surgery was 4 years ago.  He didn't even question HOW or WHY "WE" would help her? 

I actually laughed in real life at this comment for 2 solid minutes

• Love 1