Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Steven & Olga: Babies With Babies

On 12/10/2018 at 10:54 AM, OldButHappy said:

I think our emotional behaviors and life skills are like a language -  if we grow up in a home where everyone speaks French, we will speak French.  And we'll be drawn to others who speak French.  It won't occur to us that other languages even exist until, for some reason, speaking French doesn't get us what we need and we realize that we need help to learn a new language.

Some of us learn a kinder, more supportive language from therapists, loving partners, and/or friends, but that only happens when we realize our own language isn't working.

I absolutely ❤️love❤️ this comment! I have never seen/heard it explained like this but it makes perfect sense. Simply brilliant. Thank you so much!

• Like 6

14 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

* -- does anyone know what he was supposed to be at the end of eight years of school?

Don't what HIS plans are, but most of us probably think he's just going to be a selfish idiot with eight more years of education.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Don't what HIS plans are, but most of us probably think he's just going to be a selfish idiot with eight more years of education

and loads more student debt! 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Don't what HIS plans are, but most of us probably think he's just going to be a selfish idiot with eight more years of education.

I thought it was a sprinkler installer, but what didn't make sense to me is that he would serve an apprenticeship (and he mentioned that) - I doubt he'd be in college for 8 years for that - that's more akin to the time it takes to get a post-Bachelor's Degree.  Even an 8 year apprenticeship seems long, but I'm not familiar with that industry.  Apprenticeship programs would be good for him.  He could earn a halfway decent salary and have job security, but then again, could he be trusted to actually show up and work?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, funky-rat said:

I thought it was a sprinkler installer, but what didn't make sense to me is that he would serve an apprenticeship (and he mentioned that) - I doubt he'd be in college for 8 years for that - that's more akin to the time it takes to get a post-Bachelor's Degree.  Even an 8 year apprenticeship seems long, but I'm not familiar with that industry.  Apprenticeship programs would be good for him.  He could earn a halfway decent salary and have job security, but then again, could he be trusted to actually show up and work?

Considering that he posted to FB how happy he was to "finally" pass a drug test to get the job, I'm not so sure. It would be stupid to blow that gig. He seems to have problems with authority and an apprentice is the bottom of the totem pole. Hopefully he'll shut up and deal with it. $16/hr for an apprenticeship is not bad and he said he will get $35/hr after it.

I didn't see anything about an 8 year apprenticeship in his comments about the sprinkler thing, only that the degree he wanted takes 8 years. I think the college stuff was all horse shit that he posted in an attempt to make himself look good since he recently said he doesn't have the time or money for college. Wonder if the GFM money all made it into a special account only for Richie/Alex.

• Like 2

So Steven posted a couple of weeks ago that he had to come back to America because of his job and that Olga and Alex will be here soon. He said something like "in the next week, when it's financially possible" or something similar. Someone asked him yesterday or today on IG why they are still not here and why is he posting on SM about some stranger giving him joints.

Wonder where all the GFM money went. Using that money to bring them to the States would seem like a useful purpose for those funds unless it was spent during Steven's recent and lengthy vaycay in Russia. Unless of course, it's in a totally separate account untouched because it will all be spent on Alex when he gets here. (Yeah, right.)

Edited by configdotsys
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

4 hours ago, configdotsys said:

So Steven posted a couple of weeks ago that he had to come back to America because of his job and that Olga and Alex will be here soon. He said something like "in the next week, when it's financially possible" or something similar. Someone asked him yesterday or today on IG why they are still not here and why is he posting on SM about some stranger giving him joints.

Wonder where all the GFM money went. Using that money to bring them to the States would seem like a useful purpose for those funds unless it was spent during Steven's recent and lengthy vaycay in Russia. Unless of course, it's in a totally separate account untouched because it will all be spent on Alex when he gets here. (Yeah, right.)

I maintain that anyone who gave that fool money deserves the disappointment that is sure follow.

He probably spent it on something dumb, like magic beans or a PlayStation (because be is going to use it to play with Richie!)

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

oh well I was so hoping to see all happy and good things for him and his family. Still have hope for him. 

• Like 1

I heard that TLC filmed a new show where several Americans moved overseas to be with their spouse/fiance for a few months.  I believe Steven was part of the group, which also included Angela/Michael and Paul/Karine.  Hence the reason why he was in Russia.  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I heard that TLC filmed a new show where several Americans moved overseas to be with their spouse/fiance for a few months.  I believe Steven was part of the group, which also included Angela/Michael and Paul/Karine.  Hence the reason why he was in Russia.  

Interesting! 

How come Karine is not in the USA?

I saw online baby was born in Brazil and TV crew was present.

• Like 1