Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Steven & Olga: Babies With Babies

6 hours ago, configdotsys said:

ūüėě

He has apparently discovered that his eating habits caused his moodiness and is into calisthenics so he's gained 11 pounds and I guess is no longer a dick?

Also, no tea, no shade but Im guessing that "eating habits" may or may not have been code for "meth habit"

Because you would sure gain 11 pounds and some mood stability if you dropped a meth habit.  

Edited by RealReality10
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

On 12/10/2018 at 10:54 AM, OldButHappy said:

I think our emotional behaviors and life skills are like a language -  if we grow up in a home where everyone speaks French, we will speak French.  And we'll be drawn to others who speak French.  It won't occur to us that other languages even exist until, for some reason, speaking French doesn't get us what we need and we realize that we need help to learn a new language.

Some of us learn a kinder, more supportive language from therapists, loving partners, and/or friends, but that only happens when we realize our own language isn't working.

I absolutely ‚̧ԳŹlove‚̧ԳŹ this comment! I have never seen/heard it explained like this but it makes perfect sense. Simply brilliant. Thank you so much!

• Like 5

14 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

* -- does anyone know what he was supposed to be at the end of eight years of school?

Don't what HIS plans are, but most of us probably think he's just going to be a selfish idiot with eight more years of education.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Don't what HIS plans are, but most of us probably think he's just going to be a selfish idiot with eight more years of education

and loads more student debt! 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Don't what HIS plans are, but most of us probably think he's just going to be a selfish idiot with eight more years of education.

I thought it was a sprinkler installer, but what didn't make sense to me is that he would serve an apprenticeship (and he mentioned that) - I doubt he'd be in college for 8 years for that - that's more akin to the time it takes to get a post-Bachelor's Degree.  Even an 8 year apprenticeship seems long, but I'm not familiar with that industry.  Apprenticeship programs would be good for him.  He could earn a halfway decent salary and have job security, but then again, could he be trusted to actually show up and work?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, funky-rat said:

I thought it was a sprinkler installer, but what didn't make sense to me is that he would serve an apprenticeship (and he mentioned that) - I doubt he'd be in college for 8 years for that - that's more akin to the time it takes to get a post-Bachelor's Degree.  Even an 8 year apprenticeship seems long, but I'm not familiar with that industry.  Apprenticeship programs would be good for him.  He could earn a halfway decent salary and have job security, but then again, could he be trusted to actually show up and work?

Considering that he posted to FB how happy he was to "finally" pass a drug test to get the job, I'm not so sure. It would be stupid to blow that gig. He seems to have problems with authority and an apprentice is the bottom of the totem pole. Hopefully he'll shut up and deal with it. $16/hr for an apprenticeship is not bad and he said he will get $35/hr after it.

I didn't see anything about an 8 year apprenticeship in his comments about the sprinkler thing, only that the degree he wanted takes 8 years. I think the college stuff was all horse shit that he posted in an attempt to make himself look good since he recently said he doesn't have the time or money for college. Wonder if the GFM money all made it into a special account only for Richie/Alex.

• Like 2