Type keyword(s) to search

Steven & Olga: Babies With Babies

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Don't what HIS plans are, but most of us probably think he's just going to be a selfish idiot with eight more years of education.

I thought it was a sprinkler installer, but what didn't make sense to me is that he would serve an apprenticeship (and he mentioned that) - I doubt he'd be in college for 8 years for that - that's more akin to the time it takes to get a post-Bachelor's Degree.  Even an 8 year apprenticeship seems long, but I'm not familiar with that industry.  Apprenticeship programs would be good for him.  He could earn a halfway decent salary and have job security, but then again, could he be trusted to actually show up and work?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, funky-rat said:

I thought it was a sprinkler installer, but what didn't make sense to me is that he would serve an apprenticeship (and he mentioned that) - I doubt he'd be in college for 8 years for that - that's more akin to the time it takes to get a post-Bachelor's Degree.  Even an 8 year apprenticeship seems long, but I'm not familiar with that industry.  Apprenticeship programs would be good for him.  He could earn a halfway decent salary and have job security, but then again, could he be trusted to actually show up and work?

Considering that he posted to FB how happy he was to "finally" pass a drug test to get the job, I'm not so sure. It would be stupid to blow that gig. He seems to have problems with authority and an apprentice is the bottom of the totem pole. Hopefully he'll shut up and deal with it. $16/hr for an apprenticeship is not bad and he said he will get $35/hr after it.

I didn't see anything about an 8 year apprenticeship in his comments about the sprinkler thing, only that the degree he wanted takes 8 years. I think the college stuff was all horse shit that he posted in an attempt to make himself look good since he recently said he doesn't have the time or money for college. Wonder if the GFM money all made it into a special account only for Richie/Alex.

• Love 3

So Steven posted a couple of weeks ago that he had to come back to America because of his job and that Olga and Alex will be here soon. He said something like "in the next week, when it's financially possible" or something similar. Someone asked him yesterday or today on IG why they are still not here and why is he posting on SM about some stranger giving him joints.

Wonder where all the GFM money went. Using that money to bring them to the States would seem like a useful purpose for those funds unless it was spent during Steven's recent and lengthy vaycay in Russia. Unless of course, it's in a totally separate account untouched because it will all be spent on Alex when he gets here. (Yeah, right.)

Edited by configdotsys
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, configdotsys said:

So Steven posted a couple of weeks ago that he had to come back to America because of his job and that Olga and Alex will be here soon. He said something like "in the next week, when it's financially possible" or something similar. Someone asked him yesterday or today on IG why they are still not here and why is he posting on SM about some stranger giving him joints.

Wonder where all the GFM money went. Using that money to bring them to the States would seem like a useful purpose for those funds unless it was spent during Steven's recent and lengthy vaycay in Russia. Unless of course, it's in a totally separate account untouched because it will all be spent on Alex when he gets here. (Yeah, right.)

I maintain that anyone who gave that fool money deserves the disappointment that is sure follow.

He probably spent it on something dumb, like magic beans or a PlayStation (because be is going to use it to play with Richie!)

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I heard that TLC filmed a new show where several Americans moved overseas to be with their spouse/fiance for a few months.  I believe Steven was part of the group, which also included Angela/Michael and Paul/Karine.  Hence the reason why he was in Russia.  

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I heard that TLC filmed a new show where several Americans moved overseas to be with their spouse/fiance for a few months.  I believe Steven was part of the group, which also included Angela/Michael and Paul/Karine.  Hence the reason why he was in Russia.  

Interesting! 

How come Karine is not in the USA?

I saw online baby was born in Brazil and TV crew was present.

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't think Karine wants to stay in the US.  There were reports of Pol's family harassing her online and father won't allow them to live in the house.  She was supposed to come last Christmas and spend it with them, but father didn't want her to stay at the house or something crazy like that.  Also, I don't think Pol can get a job and father probably refuses to help sponsor her.

I think I remember seeing that Olga and baby were here like within the last month they arrived?

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 1

Announcement -

Couples threads are being consolidated (so we don't have multiple threads for one couple across the show's many iterations) and will now all be housed in the main 90DF forum. 

This doesn't want to load for some reason, but Steven and Olga were married on August 30, 2019 and she posted it to her Instagram. My computer seems to be cutting the address short.

Edited by Christina
Tried to fix link
  • Love 6

Well that's good for them.  I still think he has a lot of issues that could become problematic, but to his credit, he has stuck it out and I'm sure it was tough.

Olga looks happy, so he probably isn't as abusive as I was sure he was going to be.  I'm happy to be wrong, but man...his behavior was very worrisome to me so I just really hope he got some help. 

And really good on them for not going into debt for some faux Disney wedding.   

• Love 8

Olga is doing some "modeling" for Shein ( a mass produce clothing company).  I don't know if she's getting paid, just getting clothes for free, or is buying them herself and just submitting her picture to their IG account.  She's been featured several times on their IG account.  She's lovely and wears the clothes well' she looks like a legit model for their items and not just some goob that wore the clothes and tagged them in her picture.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
54 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Hoping the sticking one's tongue out in photos trend dies a quick, painful death very soon.  Because it is making an entire generation of young people look like idiots. 

LOL, looking like an idiot is part of the privilege of youth.  There are numerous photos of me in my 20s looking like a halfwit. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

Hoping the sticking one's tongue out in photos trend dies a quick, painful death very soon.  Because it is making an entire generation of young people look like idiots. 

OMG....and I've seen 40 and 50 something celebs do the same thing! 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

Ahhh.  I read that article before, but didn't catch that.  Seems odd.  Hopefully they will be happy. 

Not really odd if you click the link on that site that takes you to an explanation. Steven said that the baby's name is Richie, and because that's what they called him at first on the show, they had to continue doing so. But Steven is uncomfortable calling his son by his (Steven's) father's name, so they now use his middle name, Alex.

I actually know a couple who do the same thing. Gave their son a name to honour some family member, but call him by his middle name.

• Love 2

I was a fan of theirs way back ( haven't checked the older posts but pretty sure I posted to that effect a while ago) and I am so happy to see this update. I was rooting for them and I am glad that they are together and in the US as planned. They look great in that photo (yes, agreed minus the tongue would have been better). Also agree that it is refreshing that they got married without the big my bigfatwedding show.

• Love 3
On 9/4/2019 at 7:32 PM, deedee2 said:

Not really odd if you click the link on that site that takes you to an explanation. Steven said that the baby's name is Richie, and because that's what they called him at first on the show, they had to continue doing so. But Steven is uncomfortable calling his son by his (Steven's) father's name, so they now use his middle name, Alex.

I actually know a couple who do the same thing. Gave their son a name to honour some family member, but call him by his middle name.

If I am remembering correctly, Steven said it was very important to him to name the kid after his father. It's odd to me that something so desired would turn in "I don't feel comfortable calling him the name I really wanted him to have." 

• Love 2

Dammit. I tried and tried to get that Instagram link to post and it frustratingly wouldn't even show as a hyperlink. I thought it was because I snagged it on Twitter, went to her Instagram directly and selected the link and got a broken photo. I probably spent ten minutes trying to find their thread because it was so far down the pages all so I could post a link that wouldn't post and wouldn't fix no matter how many times tried to relink it, decided my computer hated me and stormed off, or whatever it would be on the internet and come back ten days later and there it is, posted big as anything. Sigh... my computer is punishing me for watching this crap again. It does the same in the Teen Mom forums.

On 9/2/2019 at 5:00 PM, RealReality said:

Well that's good for them.  I still think he has a lot of issues that could become problematic, but to his credit, he has stuck it out and I'm sure it was tough.

Olga looks happy, so he probably isn't as abusive as I was sure he was going to be.  I'm happy to be wrong, but man...his behavior was very worrisome to me so I just really hope he got some help. 

And really good on them for not going into debt for some faux Disney wedding.   

I hope I'm wrong, too, but I'm still worried about her. His control, anger, and probable substance abuse issues were not going to just go away without therapy, and he didn't seem like the type who would accept that he needed help.

Her childhood being so horrible may have resulted in her threshold for unacceptable behavior being very high, which I can see him taking advantage of because of his control issues. I don't follow them on social media so I don't know when she arrived in the US, but do wonder if the marriage was pushed to the limit of the 90 days. 

So, I'm still worried about her and really hope I'm wrong and they are doing great. I also saw a tweet that suggested she was pregnant again but don't remember when that was or if it was something confirmed or just rumored for some reason.

On 9/4/2019 at 9:35 AM, RealReality said:

LOL, looking like an idiot is part of the privilege of youth.  There are numerous photos of me in my 20s looking like a halfwit. 

Thank goodness 110 film was all the rage when I was growing up. Polaroid film was too expensive for people to walk around snapping photos of dumb adolescents. Not that I will ever admit my stupidity. No photographs, no videotapes, deny, deny, deny.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

A Twitter account that is suspected of being a sockpuppet for Soapdish tweeted then deleted a comment saying that Steven and Olga were going to appear on Happily Ever After. Someone responded that they were shooting an update for What Now? The two accounts argued and it looks like both were either banned or put in time out because they are now gone.

Someone asked Olga if they were going to film again and she said, "Maybe or maybe not," then said that they did speak to someone in production recently. So, they may be back on our screens soonish. 

• Love 2

Steven and Olga have been traveling and he is saying he is a photographer now. This post is him saying they are moving to Washington State. Like Annie, I hope Olga's life works out well for her, but cannot give any damn for David or Steven.

Let's see if they join the "We want an RV to travel the world and videotape our travels club."

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Christina said:

Steven and Olga have been traveling and he is saying he is a photographer now. This post is him saying they are moving to Washington State. Like Annie, I hope Olga's life works out well for her, but cannot give any damn for David or Steven.

Let's see if they join the "We want an RV to travel the world and videotape our travels club."

Why Seattle? He complained  about Maryland being expensive, Seattle is way more expensive. I hope he has some money saved, because try applying for a decent priced apartment in Seattle and put down free lance photographer for 1 month as job and see if you get the place!

It is great when young people are willing to move and not stay in the same place that might be a comfort zone, but why not go where jobs are? There are so many jobs where I am in Southern Utah, any able bodied person (even felon Paul) can get a decent job. There are plenty of national parks and beauty to photograph and Vegas is close for city life. 

• Love 4

I'm very lukewarm about seeing them on the show again. I like the drama of 90 DF, but I find Steven's "drama" unsettling.  I just don't think he handles stress really well and reality TV requires producers to put participants in stressful situations.  

• Love 12

I still don't like Steven & think he's an abusive little fuck & that Olga's options are limited at this time so she may be stuck. I hope she doesn't have any more kids with him & breaks free in the near future. She'll always be stuck with him to some degree due to having his kid though.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I still don't like Steven & think he's an abusive little fuck & that Olga's options are limited at this time so she may be stuck. I hope she doesn't have any more kids with him & breaks free in the near future. She'll always be stuck with him to some degree due to having his kid though.

Totally agree. Also the whole "I love business more than anyone can imagine"? WTF does that even mean? There are businesses in the boonies, buckaroo. 

His FB page says that he started working at "Social Media Marketing" in Germany on November 19th. So now he's a photographer, or an influencer, or a social media whatever who plans to move to one of the most expensive parts of the country. Here's an excerpt from a recent FB post of his:

----

Please people stop thinking college is the way to go, educate yourself and read books on personal growth and entrepreneurship.

If you’re struggling in you’re life the only person to blame is you. Realize it for yourself and make a change. Do that thing you always dreamed of doing before your time is all gone.
🤙🏼🔥💰

P.s. if you think this is all b.s. and that you do need to go to school then I can clearly tell how uneducated you are and how often you don’t ask questions.

#entreprenuer #enjoyingtheprocess #pathtomillions #financiallyfree

----

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Totally agree. Also the whole "I love business more than anyone can imagine"? WTF does that even mean? There are businesses in the boonies, buckaroo. 

His FB page says that he started working at "Social Media Marketing" in Germany on November 19th. So now he's a photographer, or an influencer, or a social media whatever who plans to move to one of the most expensive parts of the country. Here's an excerpt from a recent FB post of his:

----

Please people stop thinking college is the way to go, educate yourself and read books on personal growth and entrepreneurship.

If you’re struggling in you’re life the only person to blame is you. Realize it for yourself and make a change. Do that thing you always dreamed of doing before your time is all gone.
🤙🏼🔥💰

P.s. if you think this is all b.s. and that you do need to go to school then I can clearly tell how uneducated you are and how often you don’t ask questions.

----

Steven's still on his high horse but it's really just a mini rocking toy.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Steven's still on his high horse but it's really just a mini rocking toy.

Steven is an aggressive little shit.  When people treat him with any respect at all, it's because they're worried about Olga and little Steven.  He's got a chip on his shoulder about things that have not been controversial in decades (i.e. everyone needs to go to college) and is so wrapped up in thinking he is the first person to discover these truths (some people like the city; some people like the country) that he doesn't notice that no one disagrees with him.  But he's ready to fight about it.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Why Seattle? He complained  about Maryland being expensive, Seattle is way more expensive. I hope he has some money saved, because try applying for a decent priced apartment in Seattle and put down free lance photographer for 1 month as job and see if you get the place!

It is great when young people are willing to move and not stay in the same place that might be a comfort zone, but why not go where jobs are? There are so many jobs where I am in Southern Utah, any able bodied person (even felon Paul) can get a decent job. There are plenty of national parks and beauty to photograph and Vegas is close for city life. 

I bet he hasn't looked at the price of rentals in Seattle. A tiny 1 bedroom in a sketchy  neighborhood is going to run about $1500 a month. One with parking in a nicer neighborhood is going to be around $2000 a month. My daughter and son in law own a condo in downtown Seattle in a trendy, desirable neighborhood. It's 900 square feet and has parking for one car. They get $2850 a month in rent and could get more but they like their tenant a lot and want to keep him.  Steven doesn't have a clue  what it's like to live in the Seattle area. 

• Love 2
On 11/26/2019 at 4:52 PM, configdotsys said:

----

🤙🏼🔥💰

----

Huh? I didn't think I could lose so many brain cells by trying to figure out a Facebook post, but apparently I learned something without going to school, too. Thanks, Steven! I didn't need those brain cells, I can now fire my neurologist!

On 11/26/2019 at 5:18 PM, RealReality said:

I agree that college isn't for everyone, but it's not for no one either.  LOL, i sure hope my opthalmologist didn't "educate himself" before doing complicated eye surgery.  

I hope he doesn't decide he needs to homeschool his son. He's the type of person that makes people think homeschooling should be outlawed. They just don't understand they are uneducated and that's why they need actual teachers to teach their children. 

Lay off the pot, Steven! You are the reason I think all people who smoke pot are slackers who shouldn't receive green cards! Not really, but he does seem to be getting dumber every time he says something and he's almost always high.

• Love 3

I previously posted that there were rumors of Steven and Olga filming something for this franchise. He made a comment on a post of Icky Ricky (I added that post to Ricky's thread) that is being taken as a confirmation that they are filming. He doesn't say it, though, so here is the comment, cut and pasted because the screencap won't post, and everyone can judge for themselves.

frendsteven - Dude please shut the hell up about @TLC It’s pretty obvious youre butt hurt that you aren’t working with them, if you truly didn’t care at all you wouldn’t make this entire post dedicated to TLC. May I suggest you move on to the next chapter of your life. 😂

It's a really weird feeling when you realize you agree with Steven on something. Even the time of day.

• Love 3
On 11/28/2019 at 2:57 PM, Christina said:

Huh? I didn't think I could lose so many brain cells by trying to figure out a Facebook post, but apparently I learned something without going to school, too. Thanks, Steven! I didn't need those brain cells, I can now fire my neurologist!

I hope he doesn't decide he needs to homeschool his son. He's the type of person that makes people think homeschooling should be outlawed. They just don't understand they are uneducated and that's why they need actual teachers to teach their children. 

Lay off the pot, Steven! You are the reason I think all people who smoke pot are slackers who shouldn't receive green cards! Not really, but he does seem to be getting dumber every time he says something and he's almost always high.

He needs to learn the difference between “your” and “you’re”. 

• Love 1

Olga has been posting outrageous and downright offensive conspiracy theories for a few months. Recently, she posted one saying that the 70 year old man injured by the police was a hoax, with photographic proof that came from a hate site. That post resulted in such an outpouring of anger directed toward her that Steven apparently sat her down and explained how wrong she was and how what she was saying was super offensive. She has now posted she is stepping away from it all.

Direct link if the embed disappears.

The caption:

koshimbetova

Verified

In the last days before my birthday, I didn’t recognize myself at all, I constantly were scrolling Instagram, watched videos, read news, cried from misunderstanding and injustice (I became very impressionable after pregnancy), also I found out why revolution happened in Kyrgyzstan and because of revolution my family moved to Russia. Steven was worried about me and asking Olga, what’s wrong, but I could not answer until the turning point came, and I realized that's enough🤯 No more politics, protests, conspiracies, etc. And I decided that for me my mental health is more important at the moment, since a lot depends on my mood.
Someone will say that I am a selfish person, but no one has canceled a healthy egoism😏
Remember the rule on the plane, first you put on an oxygen mask on yourself, and then on the child. So the same in life, first you take care of yourself and then think about other🙏🏼🥰
For the record, this is my decision and I am not forcing anyone to do the same thing😌

В последние дни до дня рождения я совсем себя не узнавала, постоянно сидела в Инстаграме, смотрела видео, читала новости, плакала от непонимания, несправедливости (я очень стала впечатлительным человеком после беременности), узнала причины революции в Киргизии из-за которой моя семья переехала в Россию. Стивен постоянно спрашивал в чем дело, а я не могла ответить, пока не наступил переломный момент, и я поняла, что все, хватит! Больше никакой политики, протестов, заговоров и тд. И я решила, что для меня мое душевное состояние на данный момент дороже, так как от моего настроения зависит многое.
Кто-то скажут, что я эгоистка, но здоровый эгоизм никто не отменял и не запрещал 😏
Вспомните правило в самолете, сначала ты надеваешь кислородную маску на себя, а потом на ребёнка. Вот так и в жизни, сначала ты заботишься о себе, а потом о других 🙏🏼🥰 При этом заметьте, это мое решение, и я не заставляю делать тоже самое😌

• Love 1