Type keyword(s) to search

Steven & Olga: Babies With Babies

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Hopefully, if that douchebag grabs the baby and runs to the USA, someone will alert the authorities, who frown on child abduction even by a parent.  Olga needs to get her friend in Moscow to help her, if she can't get through legally protecting Richie on her own.

I hope her motherly instincts kick in, because at this point I can't even see her asking for help.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Surely TLC wouldn't be a part of and film him stealing that baby? Makes me sick. She needs to call the police right now. Since she isn't working, who pays for her room and food I wonder?

And, by the way, in what may have been a bonus scene in the repeat of last week's episode, they flew to Moscow. Who paid for that?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Hopefully, if that douchebag grabs the baby and runs to the USA, someone will alert the authorities, who frown on child abduction even by a parent.  Olga needs to get her friend in Moscow to help her, if she can't get through legally protecting Richie on her own.

2 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Surely TLC wouldn't be a part of and film him stealing that baby? Makes me sick. She needs to call the police right now. Since she isn't working, who pays for her room and food I wonder?

I think she was saying that Olga would be kidnapping the baby if she took off with him and didn't tell Steven.

1 hour ago, Chickabiddy said:

This is actually a US rule no matter you live or are. And it goes for renewals as well. It’s kind of a pain, but I totally understand why they do it.  My husband and I have had to both be  present when submitting our son’s passport application/renewal each of the four times since he was born. 

However, someone posted upthread that US embassy security protocols in Moscow prevent non nationals from entering the premises. So, there must havevbe some work around.

Regardless of Richie’s status as a freshly minted US  citizen, he is still also a Russian national, and ain’t no way the Russian bureaucracy/regime is gonna let punk ass Steven slip over the boarder with a Russian baby.

Especially with the current political climate, Russia is hyper protective of its citizens’ rights, particularly in the face of  what they see as  American Hegemony or cultural imperialism. You know like when Steven claims that America is soo much better than Russia. As in the jobless, feckless couch surfer,who has no idea what an SSN number is, has a better future than the independent, bilingual college student who has her own apartment and is an international traveler. 🙄

In retaliation for the sanctions put in place by the Magnitsky Act, the Putin regime halted all US adoptions of Russian children...even adoptions that were in the final stages were halted. The reason given  was that the Russian heritage and identity of those children needed to be protected from Americans swooping in to deny them the their cultural birthright.

So, with all that said, I could even see Steven getting his ass detained if he tried to pull a fast one and smuggle the baby out of Mother Russia.

Now, that would an episode I could enjoy....maybe a crossover show with “Russia’s Toughest Prisons.”

Vodka, anyone? 😉

Reading my mind.....

• Love 2

Regardless of whether or not Russian citizens are allowed inside the US Embassy, there has to be a place where they can go in to apply for visas and such so I call bullshit on Steven's manipulative ass. I also cannot fathom that this douchebag could waltz into the Embassy and not have anyone question where the mother is. She should have insisted to go with and asked questions and expressed her concern in Russian over him trying to take the baby without her permission. Honestly, her friend is right, he's not to be trusted. With that little clip he played about holding something back from her...I think it's either that:

1. He didn't actually get the passport, and she has to go back with him to finalize it (let's hope that its this, and he was lying about getting it all done by himself)

2. He hasn't done anything about getting her K1 started and he'll say it's because he wanted to get the baby's paperwork finished first (he's a total fucking scumbag liar because you can see it in his eyes that he has every intention of taking that baby and not following through with her visa unless she's a good little girl and cows to his every demand).

3. He lied to the Embassy and told them she doesn't want the baby so he's the sole parent, which I wouldn't put past him because he's that awful.

This girl needs to get to the police with her baby in hand ASAP. I cannot believe TLC is even filming this shit, unless they help her at some point and are trying to get film evidence against him ( we can only hope, right? It's not like TLC has ever shown themselves to be upstanding human beings on any issue).

I feel enraged about this asshat.

• Love 15
25 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Regardless of whether or not Russian citizens are allowed inside the US Embassy, there has to be a place where they can go in to apply for visas and such so I call bullshit on Steven's manipulative ass. I also cannot fathom that this douchebag could waltz into the Embassy and not have anyone question where the mother is. She should have insisted to go with and asked questions and expressed her concern in Russian over him trying to take the baby without her permission. Honestly, her friend is right, he's not to be trusted. With that little clip he played about holding something back from her...I think it's either that:

1. He didn't actually get the passport, and she has to go back with him to finalize it (let's hope that its this, and he was lying about getting it all done by himself)

2. He hasn't done anything about getting her K1 started and he'll say it's because he wanted to get the baby's paperwork finished first (he's a total fucking scumbag liar because you can see it in his eyes that he has every intention of taking that baby and not following through with her visa unless she's a good little girl and cows to his every demand).

3. He lied to the Embassy and told them she doesn't want the baby so he's the sole parent, which I wouldn't put past him because he's that awful.

This girl needs to get to the police with her baby in hand ASAP. I cannot believe TLC is even filming this shit, unless they help her at some point and are trying to get film evidence against him ( we can only hope, right? It's not like TLC has ever shown themselves to be upstanding human beings on any issue).

WORDY McWORD to infinity my friend.

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I dont know. I lost (or had stolen] my passport on a flight between Beauvais France and Treviso Italy. I had to go to the Embassy in Milan. My husband wasnt even allowed in the building. Now I wasnt getting a passport for a child, but that does show how strict security is.

Im not sure that her permission is required on the American side. I am not sure why he would need to lie. It takes 1 American parent  to be an American citizen. I know that when my US\UK citizen friends had babies in the UK they had no issue in getting a US passport for their child. The citizenship of their spouse didnt matter, nor did they need permission from the non American. They simply showed that they themselves were a US citizen and were eligable for a passport for their child.

The US embassy deemed Richie was a citizen due to his father’s citizenship. I dont think her russian citizenship is relevent at all here. Now It SHOULD matter if he actually tries to take the baby out of Russia when, he will then be forced to deal with Russian immigration. Richie IS an American citizen according to American law as he was born to a citizen, So hes entitled to a passport. They arent deciding custody or who should raise the child and where he should be raised. All they are doing is recognizing that, at birth, Richie is an American citizen.

I think

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, gingerella said:

@gingerella you nailed it, any of those scenarios are awful and rage inducing for us. 

His schtick about not wanting his baby to grow up without a father but without a mother is ok?  

If he has taken that baby away from Olga I will personally find that little shit and pay someone to beat him. 

Are we going to start a go fund me for Olga's K1? Seriously.  

That whole situation makes me sick, there is no entertainment value there at all.

• Love 9

Whether or not Steven can legally take Richie with him when he leaves, he is making the threat very, very real to Olga.  His intentions are to “own” that baby and dispose of Olga in whatever manner is most convenient to him.  

• Love 5

I think she can go to the Russian embassy and get information . I don’t think she is allowed in the American embassy. She should call her friend Anna and ask her to do some research, if Steven finds out she did it herself who knows what he’ll do. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

In retaliation for the sanctions put in place by the Magnitsky Act, the Putin regime halted all US adoptions of Russian children...even adoptions that were in the final stages were halted. The reason given  was that the Russian heritage and identity of those children needed to be protected from Americans swooping in to deny them the their cultural birthright.

So, with all that said, I could even see Steven getting his ass detained if he tried to pull a fast one and smuggle the baby out of Mother Russia.

Now, that would an episode I could enjoy....maybe a crossover show with “Russia’s Toughest Prisons.”

Vodka, anyone? 😉

No question in my mind he would his ass detailed by Russian authorities if Olga called them and Steven is at the airport.  She's no dummy.  I don't think she'd ever allow that to happen.  I think she's upset that she has to even entertain this possibility with that dolt.  

• Love 4

Does Olga realize that Steven doesn’t have a place to live in the United States? Does Stephen *remember* that he doesn’t have a place to live in the United States? He’s making big plans for a high school drop out with no place to live.  Is the baby exclusively breast-fed right now? How does he think he’s going to take the baby on the plane by himself? I thought it was at least a small challenge to have a baby learn to use a bottle if they were breast-fed at first. ( I don’t have kids so I don’t know.)

• Love 10
3 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Hey, Steven!  Here is a list of possible living scenarios for Ritchie, from BEST to WORST:

1.  Ritchie lives with Olga in the US (with or without you).

2.  Ritchie lives with Olga in Russia (with or without you).

3.  Ritchie is raised by circus folk.

4.  Ritchie is placed in suspended animation, and then revived to be a pet in a Planet-of-the-Apes scenario.

5.  Ritchie is traded to Rumpelstiltskin for gold.

6.  Ritchie lives in the US with your couch-surfing ass without Olga.

Hope this helps you with your decision, Steven!  

So...can we separate scenario #1 into:

1. Ritchie lives with Olga in the US without you.

6. Ritchie lives with Olga in the US with you (and move current #6 to #7)

Thanks!

• Love 8
12 hours ago, gingerella said:

If he did #2 I will invent a machine to go back in time so I can kick him in the nuts.  Has he thought any of this through.  Does be have a place to live?  Has he committed to anything, a job, school, anything for an extended period?

He is sure the kid will be super upset if he missed the amazing influence of Steven in his life VERSUS HIS MOTHER??? I just can't.  

• Love 6
14 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Ritchie lives in the US with your couch-surfing ass without Olga.

The only redeeming part of this (and I am reaching, I know) is social services would get wind of this and take steps to remove the baby.  When I birthed in 1997 and 1999, a in a hospital in the Twin Cities, I was asked six ways from Sunday where I lived - "Your own home?  Rental?  Live with parents?  Live with friends?" etc.  Homeless plus baby equals no good.

14 hours ago, PityFree said:

Is the baby exclusively breast-fed right now? How does he think he’s going to take the baby on the plane by himself? I thought it was at least a small challenge to have a baby learn to use a bottle if they were breast-fed at first.

Small challenge, lol?  Try they will often refuse outright.  Good luck Stevie Boy.

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

This is actually a US rule no matter you live or are. And it goes for renewals as well. It’s kind of a pain, but I totally understand why they do it.  My husband and I have had to both be  present when submitting our son’s passport application/renewal each of the four times since he was born. 

However, someone posted upthread that US embassy security protocols in Moscow prevent non nationals from entering the premises. So, there must havevbe some work around.

One parent can appear if they have signed and notarized consent from the other.  https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds3053.PDF  

Did this pretty recently, it worked fine.

16 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Hey, Steven!  Here is a list of possible living scenarios for Ritchie, from BEST to WORST:

BEST POST EVIR.

Edited by sconstant
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

1.  Ritchie lives with Olga in the US (with or without you).

2.  Ritchie lives with Olga in Russia (with or without you).

3.  Ritchie is raised by circus folk.

4.  Ritchie is placed in suspended animation, and then revived to be a pet in a Planet-of-the-Apes scenario.

5.  Ritchie is traded to Rumpelstiltskin for gold.

6.  Ritchie lives in the US with your couch-surfing ass without Olga.

Hope this helps you with your decision, Steven!  

5 a. Foreseeing an inevitable life of couch-surfing with Beavis, Richie packs his bags and sacrifices himself to the Night King.

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, Honey said:

Could the thing that Steven is hiding from Olga be that her visa is approved, but he hasn't told her yet?

Could be a good news, bad news situation. Good news is that her visa is approved, bad news is he went to the Australian Embassy by mistake.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

☀️ WHO WANTS TEA ☕️🔥✨

F5ACF859-FE9B-403A-A98B-B7F8DFE3D9C4.thumb.jpeg.106b60b93a10f4d5524847b5594607f5.jpeg

I also noticed the conversations/interactions were choppy.

Remember how everybody used to think Steven/Olga were the cutest? And then one day (can’t remember which episode) everyone started hating him?

This guy is REALLY YOUNG (20) and doesn’t seem to understand yet how valuable his reputation is to get on documentary-style “reality” TV and play this “villain” character. Stupid, bad, terrible décision (although I get that he just wants to make money to support Baby).

I hope these two manage to clear Steven’s name in the future so he can gain proper employment.

Edited by CSS.MD
  • Love 5
53 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

☀️ WHO WANTS TEA ☕️🔥✨

F5ACF859-FE9B-403A-A98B-B7F8DFE3D9C4.thumb.jpeg.106b60b93a10f4d5524847b5594607f5.jpeg

Remember how everybody used to think Steven/Olga were the cutest? And then one day (can’t remember which episode) everyone started hating him?

This guy is REALLY YOUNG (20) and doesn’t seem to understand yet how valuable his reputation is to get on documentary-style “reality” TV and play this “villain” character. Stupid, bad, terrible décision (although I get that he just wants to make money to support Baby).

I hope these two manage to clear Steven’s name in the future so he can gain proper employment.

I take what “friends” say with a grain of salt. Friends are notoriously bad at assessing how someone behaves in a romantic relationship. How many times have we seen friends talk about what a great guy someone is... while being interviewed on the news because the “great guy” was arrested for killing his wife and kids? Too many times. Hell, too many times this Fall even.

People spend way too much time providing cover for monsters.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, brillia79 said:

I take what “friends” say with a grain of salt. Friends are notoriously bad at assessing how someone behaves in a romantic relationship. How many times have we seen friends talk about what a great guy someone is... while being interviewed on the news because the “great guy” was arrested for killing his wife and kids? Too many times. Hell, too many times this Fall even.

Say it again for the folks in the back! I remember my cousin set me up on a blind date with one of his friends. The guy was horrible. I didn’t even tell my cousin all the things he said and did. My cousin kept saying, “He’s never acted like that around me.” I was also in a verbally abusive relationship with someone of whom we shared mutual friends. They also talked about how nice and quiet and kind he was. Little did they know he was a functioning alcoholic and an asshole. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

☀️ WHO WANTS TEA ☕️🔥✨

I hope Steven knows what his social security number is.

The woman who took him in a few years ago seems like a good person,  but honestly,  she reminds me of Angela....she's Walmart where as Angela is the Dollar Store .

I'm still rooting for Steven, Olga, and their baby to be together and make things work.

3 hours ago, brillia79 said:

I don't think Steven is a good enough actor to really be playing a role.  And too much of it is subtle, it's in the eyes and the small gestures.  

I mean, listen, if he wants a job where no one tells him what to do, reality asshole is not a bad gig.  He doesn't seem to have many career prospects, he doesn't seem to have a plan for a career in the military and he isn't obtaining any education and doesn't seem inclined to.

But if he wants to be a reality show villian and make his money off that, dont send out surrogates to try to convince everyone you're just a nice guy who got a bad edit (and I don't think for a minute that these "friends" aren't recruited for damage control).  Don't try to curry favor and pity, embrace being a villain and collect your check.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I remember my cousin set me up on a blind date with one of his friends. The guy was horrible. I didn’t even tell my cousin all the things he said and did. My cousin kept saying, “He’s never acted like that around me.”

First off I am sorry you went through that, I have been through that too.  The bolding part really grinds my gears as it implies it is YOUR fault.  "Wow -  really?  He is always really chill with us dudes, too bad YOU make him act like a douche."

Per the Olga Steven drama - I would not trust Steven at any point and more importantly I would not trust the Russian gov't at any time for anything, plus if you think US gov't stuff moves slow, welcome to Russia.........

• Love 11
1 hour ago, RealReality10 said:

But if he wants to be a reality show villian and make his money off that, dont send out surrogates to try to convince everyone you're just a nice guy who got a bad edit (and I don't think for a minute that these "friends" aren't recruited for damage control).  Don't try to curry favor and pity, embrace being a villain and collect your check.

Yes on the damage control. This never makes me think better of the abuser, just worse of the shitty gaslighting friends.

• Love 6
On 12/17/2018 at 8:24 AM, winsomeone said:

And tell them what exactly???? 

On 12/17/2018 at 1:25 PM, gingerella said:

Regardless of whether or not Russian citizens are allowed inside the US Embassy, there has to be a place where they can go in to apply for visas and such so I call bullshit on Steven's manipulative ass. I also cannot fathom that this douchebag could waltz into the Embassy and not have anyone question where the mother is.

It's unlikely that it went without a question as to who and where the mother is. They probably asked and he told them she was Russian and therefore wasn't allowed in.  They showed him filling out paperwork beforehand so all that info was probably in there. 

But yes, let's just make up crazy scenarios. 

• Love 3
On 17/12/2018 at 10:24 PM, winsomeone said:

The cast gets paid $1000 per episode. Maybe that's what they're living on.

On 17/12/2018 at 10:26 PM, Honey said:

I hope her motherly instincts kick in, because at this point I can't even see her asking for help.

• Love 1
On 12/3/2018 at 10:30 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Does Olga have any family?  What a sad story this has become.  My heart goes out to this young mother trying to recover from a cesarean section child birth while taking care of her breastfeeding baby with no help other than an abusive boyfriend!

I found this shocking report which states the involved teen was probably Olga. How tragic, if so!

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-horror-story-olga-grandparents-brutally-murdered-her-mother-left-her-an-orphan/

ETA: Sorry gavinmac I didn't realize you had already cited this.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Gennacide said:

Guys, steven posted a go fund me for 15 grand for child care expenses.

Here's a quote from the Go Fund Me page.

"he doesn’t like to ask for money but they could use some support as he and Olga transition with baby Richie to life in America."  It says "they could use some support".  That makes me hopeful that they're both here with the baby.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 3
On 12/19/2018 at 10:03 PM, Lisa1961 said:

The cast gets paid $1000 per episode. Maybe that's what they're living on.

It’s per season, not per episode. That’s why he’s got a GoFundMe up, if he were making that much money per episode, he’d be rolling in dough.

• Love 1

Why can't this young, healthy guy get a job? He was a waiter, so he could do that again or work with his hands somehow. He should really get his GED because that might help as well. Regardless he needs to learn how to take care of his own family himself without his hand always out.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

Why can't this young, healthy guy get a job? He was a waiter, so he could do that again or work with his hands somehow. He should really get his GED because that might help as well. Regardless he needs to learn how to take care of his own family himself without his hand always out.

LOL, Steven "doesn't like being told what to do" and you can bet that attitude seeps into the workplace.  

I would be interested to know how long his longest job lasted.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

In the GFM he says he has a job paying $16 an hour as an apprentice, will get a raise every 6 months, and that will got to $30+ later on and even though he doesn't want to be a grubber, $16/hr is not enough for a family of 3 and Olga won't be able to work for a long time. He also says he's enrolled in college but the major he wants has nothing to do with the field of his apprenticeship and will take 8 years to finish. Anyone who gives him money is a fool.

The only thing he forgot to mention was which halo he is wearing today. Give me an effing break. Excuse me while I lose my lunch....

• Love 16

From the sounds f it they are married and living in the US. I hope for Olga and Ritchie's sake that things are different and Steven is working as hard as he claims. The more he work and 'works on himself' the less time he will have to argue with Olga about hand washing.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

In the GFM he says he has a job paying $16 an hour as an apprentice, will get a raise every 6 months, and that will got to $30+ later on and even though he doesn't want to be a grubber, $16/hr is not enough for a family of 3 and Olga won't be able to work for a long time. He also says he's enrolled in college but the major he wants has nothing to do with the field of his apprenticeship and will take 8 years to finish. Anyone who gives him money is a fool.

The only thing he forgot to mention was which halo he is wearing today. Give me an effing break. Excuse me while I lose my lunch....

$16 is above minimum wage.  Does he have a hgih school diploma or GED?  What is his major?  Why is he apprenticing in something but has a different major in college?  It's one thing if you choose a major you like because you don't have a job, but if you have an apprenticeship it should mean that's the job you want to do in the future.

Also, 8 years for a bachelor's degree?  That's literally twice the amount of time it's supposed to take!

ETA: I just read the GoFundMe page and it's just as self serving and entitled as I would have imagined.  I especially appreciated the part where he mentions that he "isn't asking for much" when he is asking for $10,000.  It sounds like he just landed this apprenticeship and I'm sure with his attitude it'll be over before long.  And certainly before he gets anywhere near $30 an hour.  

I'm still wondering what career he is going into that requires nearly a decade of education.  Is he going to become a nurse or something?  

I cannot believe anyone gave him a dime.  I would give my money to a homeless person on the street before I gave it to him. I would set my money on fire before I'd give it to him.

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

But  he IS asking for money.  Get a job like everyone else or wear a condom next time.

It takes two.  Olga was EQUALLY at fault when that baby was conceived.  Young ladies out there (I'M talking to YOU, Kalani, you moron!), stop crying victim when you have consensual unprotected sex and wind up pregnant. 

• Love 5
On 12/19/2018 at 7:27 AM, brillia79 said:

Amen.

Plus, remember who Steven's friends must be.  These are probably guys with little education who work when they have to, drink and skateboard when they don't need money, and view women as lesser creatures, good for a fuck but not much else.  Steven's friends are 99.9% more likely to be people like him than they are to be mature, self-supporting family men.  So of course they think he's great.  He's probably now the most successful of them all.

ETA:  And I truly don't believe Steven is smart enough to figure out that acting as he does creates more drama which ensures further  employment from TLC.  I think if this were performance art we'd know it.

Edited by Mothra
...and another thing...
  • Love 9