Type keyword(s) to search

Steven & Olga: Babies With Babies

• Start Topic

I was kinda pulling for them but not shocking. I think Olga can do better. If I were her I would see a lawyer immediately in order to set boundaries. We all know Steven will be vindictive and try to take the child and will never let Olga see him.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was kinda pulling for them but not shocking. I think Olga can do better. If I were her I would see a lawyer immediately in order to set boundaries. We all know Steven will be vindictive and try to take the child and will never let Olga see him.

This isn’t going to turn out well. Steven didn’t strike me as the reasonable type. I hope she will be safe.

• Love 4

The controlling behavior and general assholery that we saw on the show spoke volumes. I get the whole "editing can show anything" but he was pissed at Olga for paying attention to the baby and not him and even said as much, "It's not just about him..." Oy. She was in pain and he was giving her a really hard time. She was almost begging him to understand the physical pain she was in.

It's actually a shame. He was given a great opportunity as an apprentice installing fire sprinklers. Those kids of jobs are very good and he could have made a nice living for himself but it seems he walked away from that. 

It's interesting in one of stories about the breakup (from a site I never heard of) says that a year ago people were wondering why Olga was not wearing a wedding ring. She said because "it's too complicated." Not "I'm not a jewelry person," not "I break out in a rash from rings," not, "I'm a car mechanic by trade and it gets in the way." No, she said it was too complicated. 

I don't do Instagram but it says he removed all of her pictures from his account. I can see removing pics of the two of them together, but if there were pictures of her and the kid and it's an amicable breakup, not sure I get why those pics would vanish too. 

Olga's better off. I just hope he doesn't make her life miserable and be a dick about child support and all that goes with that. 

• Love 3

I will still remain hopeful for them. ( I didn't read details so if there was violence or anything like that then I take it back but if it's arguing and the like, as any married couple would know, and especially these 2 with such poor family skills, I will hold out hope).

Well, dammit, I actually had hope for them after seeing their quarantine segment.  

It looked like he had developed some self-awareness and stepped up a bit.

I hope he doesn't revert back to being that little prick from their 90DF season.  He was absolutely insufferable. 😕  

• Love 3

Instagram isn't embedding very well, but Olga posted that she finally received her hearing notice to adjust her status.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG0sXZvDwqa/

The post included photos but here is the text 

koshimbetova Verified

Beautiful Fall 🍂🍂🍂

We have a small update! We finally received a letter with a date for my interview for my green card ( at the end of November). We have been waiting this letter 166 days 🤪For a past few days I felt so much alive, I started dreaming again, making plans, I was also working on my photoshop skills. I would say I saw a “light at the end of the tunnel”, finally things started moving and changing. Today I also received a stroller Bee6 @bugaboostrollers 🤩 which made me so happy because we can finally walk for a long distance without me carrying Alex🙃 Mood 10/10
Прекрасная осень 🍂

У нас есть маленькая новость. Мы наконец-то получили письмо от иммиграционной службы с назначенной датой на интервью для грин карты! Мы ждали этого дня 166 дней 😂 Как будто свет в конце туннеля увидели, наконец-то пошли какие-то изменения 🙏🏼 Жизнь снова обретает свои яркие краски. И ещё в добавок к новостям: сегодня мне доставили коляску и я безумно этому рада, так как соскучилась по нашим долгим и длинным прогулкам с Алексом, а то идея таскать его на руках, когда он устанет гулять совсем не привлекательная 😅 Настроение 10/10

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Christina said:

Even though they posted that they've called it quits, Olga posted this last night 

o0y55cvcyrw51.jpg

This morning she posted that Steven took her to the ER and she has an UTI and probably passed a kidney stone.

Poor Olga. I’m so sorry to hear that. 

• Love 3

Well I dozed off last night but I did catch Steven and Olga and baby (adorable toddler like 3 years old or so?).... they both looked good, and happy. They were getting a van and were going to be living the "van life". I smell new series? Anyway, it looked way more current so I guess they are together? 

(I tried to find the right thread to post this as I am not sure what the actual show was. It did also have Tariq's bro and Filipina wife about to give birth  over there. As I said, I dozed off so I don't know what else was on it!)

• Love 2
On 6/19/2021 at 9:40 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

Well I dozed off last night but I did catch Steven and Olga and baby (adorable toddler like 3 years old or so?).... they both looked good, and happy. They were getting a van and were going to be living the "van life". I smell new series? Anyway, it looked way more current so I guess they are together? 

(I tried to find the right thread to post this as I am not sure what the actual show was. It did also have Tariq's bro and Filipina wife about to give birth  over there. As I said, I dozed off so I don't know what else was on it!)

It's 90 Day Diaries and we didn't have a thread for it. I just made one. 

• Love 2

Does anyone happen to know where in NYC they live? I think I read that they planned to move to Brooklyn (where I live) but I could be imagining things.

According to paycheckcity, if you earn $100k in NYC, with zero deductions (health care premiums, 401K, flexible spending, etc.) which is unrealistic, your take home every two weeks is about $2600. Their calculations don't appear to take into consideration local taxes, which takes another bite.

In most areas of Brooklyn, even ones that some would consider sketchy, they will pay close to that in rent alone for a 2 bedroom apartment. Then there's one $2600. pay check left to cover all the rest: gas, electric, cell phones, cable/internet, food, clothing, auto expenses, general crap like shampoo and whatever, and all expenses that have to do with kids. Car insurance will be a big expense sine he's only 24 so if they have a car, there's more money going out. 

I don't know what "amazing" pay is or what skill set Steven has to earn a dazzling figure but rents in BK are very high everywhere now and adding a second kid is going to make their expenses skyrocket.

I hope for Olga's sake, they are able to manage. She seems like a terrific person. Hopefully, Steven has grown up but you can't grow and learn without any sort of guidance. You don't just wake up one morning and become a responsible person. So not sure about that. 

• Love 6
On 3/16/2022 at 8:18 AM, configdotsys said:

Does anyone happen to know where in NYC they live? I think I read that they planned to move to Brooklyn (where I live) but I could be imagining things.

According to his LinkedIn profile, they're in Queens (no specific area), and he's a content creator and yogi with a high school education.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm backtracking to watch the previous seasons I've missed. The more I see this punk Steven, the more I think how sweet it would be to sink my fist into his pointy nosed, pock-marked face, and then feed him a couple elbows! He needs to bow up on someone like me rather'n that little gal.

• Love 2
On 3/17/2022 at 10:55 AM, Grifter Lives said:

According to his LinkedIn profile, they're in Queens (no specific area), and he's a content creator and yogi with a high school education.  

So, he surfs the internet posting on social media and likes meditation?

• Useful 2
  • Love 3