Type keyword(s) to search

Ashley & Jay: Giving Us the D Every {Sunday} Night

• Start Topic

So now I REALLY don't know what to believe. So then they really did marry but is the drama for real? I wonder WHEN the tell all follow up was taped. It seems like things change daily as to what the reality is. It looks like at the tell all that JonandFern are together, but reading here it looks like they split up. Then again, their split does not seem to include any filing for divorce so maybe it's just more drama to hook them for another season ($$). I read your posts, and enjoy them all but I don't actually research much on my own about the cast,

I have always said that I had a hard time believing these people  and their situations/relationships were real, but I still actually thought they were. Now, I have no clue what to think!

• Love 2
13 hours ago, mayvenne said:

So now I REALLY don't know what to believe. So then they really did marry but is the drama for real? I wonder WHEN the tell all follow up was taped. It seems like things change daily as to what the reality is.

The Tell-All was filmed in November.  So pretty much right before our holiday gifts of multiple kinds of shit hitting multiple fans on all of their social media.  And it was with Shaun Robinson.  I keep hoping there's a secret LIVE tell-all with like, @Drogo, hosting.  I guess we'll all find out on Sunday night.  *sigh*

• Love 7
On 1/4/2019 at 5:25 PM, ChiCricket said:

Interesting. Thanks

Screenshot_20190104-191938.jpg

That's weird, why did they need a ceremony if they had gotten married locally?  The only reason you'd need a ceremony after that would be for family and friends, and no one as far as I could tell, flew out to Vegas for their ceremony.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

That's weird, why did they need a ceremony if they had gotten married locally?  The only reason you'd need a ceremony after that would be for family and friends, and no one as far as I could tell, flew out to Vegas for their ceremony.

Seems to be another case of some straight up TLC Fraudin’™️. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
23 hours ago, magemaud said:

There’s a photo upthread showing Natalie and others under the iconic Las Vegas sign with Ashley in a wedding gown and Jay in his red suit, so apparently they were there but not on camera 

Natalie was there? Was she on her scooter? lol. Jay is disgusting to me. Anyone who makes a dating profile a week into marriage and naively says, "What... that's cheating...?" is an IDIOT. 

• Love 4

I have been so confused with who is telling the truth Natalie, Ashley, Jay, TLC, blogs? Was Ashley really sick in the hospital with kidney failure or was it another scam. I hate to question it but seeing some pictures and listening to podcasts I have no idea what to believe. I was just trying to figure out when they got married and the Las Vegas story and then found all this other discussion going on. 

One fact that came out was Ashley has the same scooter as Natalie. they were scooter buddies! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Another update, so much happening to these couples and the season is gone. Ashley filled for divorce! 

Yeah but it means shit unless she also didn't follow through on his green card. He shouldnt get to stay in the US after what he pulled. Little shithead.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, gingerella said:

Yeah but it means shit unless she also didn't follow through on his green card. He shouldnt get to stay in the US after what he pulled. Little shithead.

How long have they been married? I really can;t follow the date like others because I keep hearing about 3 different weddings. Ashley seems like she would keep Jay in the US as long is she is not responsible and he went and did his own thing. 

I wonder if we will see a divorce go fund me...

• Love 2
6 hours ago, gingerella said:

With the government shutdown, deportations are being pushed back. Some by a few years, I think the  STBX foreign spouses have probably lucked out and will be able to stay in the States indefinitely until their day in court comes up. 

• Love 2

aha ha...the show must be at its wits end, scouring and scavenging bottom of the barrel for this year's contestants...Ashley, i wouldn't give her one minute of the day..pity Jay...you reap what you sow, and Ashley doesn't appear like a nice person.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

She has posted claiming that her and Jay have never separated 'for real' and that it was all a ploy from TLC. so Basically she's saying that the divorce stuff was fake.

If she knew he was on tinder minutes after marrying her and they NEVER separated then she really is a fool.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, RealReality10 said:

If she knew he was on tinder minutes after marrying her and they NEVER separated then she really is a fool.

After she posted what she did, I'm thinking that whole ordeal was fake.

this is what she said

“Since I’m such a ‘money-hungry scammer,’ I’m breaking the NDA and surprise: Jay and I have never separated since the day we were married. Breaking the NDA means I won’t be paid a dime for future shows. We were made to act as if our relationship was no longer active. I now understand why so many of the same cast members who are talking sh-t now, reached out to me to warn me of all of this before. Interesting."

Yeah, uh-huh.   Again I soooo want to see one of these contracts.   I want to see what the NDA really says.   Also how good the money MUST be to go be humiliated on national tv.   If she really broke the NDA why not go all the way and post the contract?

I'm calling bullshit.   She just likes being the victim so she filed for divorce, then yanked it back so she can keep playing the game.     

• Love 2

I am late to the game, but...."Everyone is staring at us because he is the only black guy in town". No you dumb morons, people are looking at you because you have a camera crew following you. The ignorance on this show is so fascinating. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I am late to the game, but...."Everyone is staring at us because he is the only black guy in town". No you dumb morons, people are looking at you because you have a camera crew following you. The ignorance on this show is so fascinating. 

They played up the "interracial couple in a Redneck environment" from the very beginning when Ashley was warning Jay about it on the way to her home from the airport. 

• Love 3

Ashley said on a facebook Live that TLC called ICE and Jay was almost deported because she had not filled in some paperwork? I have a hard time believing this. First that TLC would be do some sort of revenge on Ashley and call ICE? and that ICE would try and deport Jay with no chance to come back over paperwork that did not get filed. while she was in the hospital. She also said TLC has a cease and desist on her. Seems likes like more lies.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Ashley said on a facebook Live that TLC called ICE and Jay was almost deported because she had not filled in some paperwork? I have a hard time believing this. First that TLC would be do some sort of revenge on Ashley and call ICE? and that ICE would try and deport Jay with no chance to come back over paperwork that did not get filed. while she was in the hospital. She also said TLC has a cease and desist on her. Seems likes like more lies.

Seems like TLC might have a cease and desist if Ashley is making stuff up about them re: calling ice.  Also, she seems like she may have been violating some non-disclosure portion of her contract.

• Love 3

Ashley needs to shut up and stay off social media (well all of them do).   But more proof she likes the drama of her life.    She picks losers so she gets all the drama of being cheated on.   She gets to be the victim and get all the attention.   Now its TLC teaming up against her.   Oh poor poor Ashley.     

Honey, if your life is always drama, you might want to take some time to think about why that is.   Then make some SERIOUS changes.

• Love 3

Random, but I was at the post office today in Lemoyne (the one these clowns use to collect donations from their legions of adoring fans?) and across the street is the tattoo shop Jay works at.  I always glance at it when I drive by, and today I saw him at the door talking to someone Not Ashley.  I really wanted it to be Natalie, but it wasn't.  His hair has gotten larger, but otherwise, it's definitely still him, he's definitely still here.  

Friggin' grifters, the both of 'em. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

This feels like a ploy to get attention.  They are not a naturally exciting couple, so these make ups and break ups are like some weird long con.

Some people are just naturally riveting, even if they are awful and ridiculous human beings.  Jay and Ashley are not.

• Love 3

So you know how some of us were talking about this show being our personal "dirty little secret"?  One of my coworkers mentioned one of the Bachelorette contestants from Harrisburg and how he and his gf know him, and I said "There's also a few 90DF lunatics too, I've heard... one from Mechanicsburg" (He's from there) and he said "What's their name? Maybe we went to school together" and he looks her up on Facebook and has three mutual friends.  ONE OF THEM IS ANOTHER COWORKER OF MINE.  

After many questions (SO. MANY. QUESTIONS.), I learned Coworker went to HS and college with her, knows all of the friends in her episodes (he said Natalie is "meh" and everyone else at the "Welcome Jay to The White Shore" party was probably only there because television) and said he didn't think she was a bad person but she just wasn't good at decision-making at all/ever.  He said he'd see what he can dig up for me.  

• Love 7
On 5/19/2019 at 1:31 AM, RealReality said:

I mean...she is lying about her age right?  I need to see receipts, she looks like she is 40 and aging poorly.

Maybe there is some portrait in her attic turning younger every day?

I have a former coworker who went to high school with her. He's 32!  He told me he actually doesn't hate her (bc I asked him exactly how MUCH he hated her) and I'm all "DID YOU EVEN WATCH THIS SHOW?????"  

But anyway, yep, she's her declared age lol though I agree with you, she's, um, aging!

• Love 3

During Ashley and Jay’s first season, someone on this forum said Ashley reminded them of their dumb, cross-eyed white cat. Every time I see her now, I can’t unsee that. It’s the gift that keeps giving! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/90-day-fiances-ashley-martson-says-she-has-no-regrets-about-divorce/amp/

Well, I doubt anyone cares, but she finally divorced Jay.  I mostly dont care, but I won't be surprised if he just calls her bluff and takes off, forcing her to divorce him.

She appears to have some self awareness, but I don't like her.  I don't like how she behaved at the past reunion, I don't like how she is a follower, I don't like that she likes to hold things over people, I don't like her tit for tat behavior, I don't like her manipulative personality, i don't like her knick knack house, and I think she and her friends are extremely basic beckys.

Of course she immediately got with another guy.  I wonder if it was that dude who was super thirsty to be on TV?

• Love 4
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/90-day-fiances-ashley-martson-says-she-has-no-regrets-about-divorce/amp/

Well, I doubt anyone cares, but she finally divorced Jay.  I mostly dont care, but I won't be surprised if he just calls her bluff and takes off, forcing her to divorce him.

She appears to have some self awareness, but I don't like her.  I don't like how she behaved at the past reunion, I don't like how she is a follower, I don't like that she likes to hold things over people, I don't like her tit for tat behavior, I don't like her manipulative personality, i don't like her knick knack house, and I think she and her friends are extremely basic beckys.

Of course she immediately got with another guy.  I wonder if it was that dude who was super thirsty to be on TV?

What kind of crap is “he broke my heart”.....,”we are better off as friends”

who wants to be friends with someone who “broke your heart”?

She probably just wants him as a fuck buddy, cause no way is she attracted to her ex, Casper Milquetoast. 

• LOL 4
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

What kind of crap is “he broke my heart”.....,”we are better off as friends”

who wants to be friends with someone who “broke your heart”?

She probably just wants him as a fuck buddy, cause no way is she attracted to her ex, Casper Milquetoast. 

Also, what the hell does a 32 year old mother of two have to have heart to hearts with a 20 years old Jamaican Playboy about?  Like what kind of "friends" do you think you're going to be?

• Love 4
On 5/27/2019 at 1:57 AM, RealReality said:

Also, what the hell does a 32 year old mother of two have to have heart to hearts with a 20 years old Jamaican Playboy about?  Like what kind of "friends" do you think you're going to be?

The kind that get drunk and sleep together.

• Love 4