Type keyword(s) to search

Ashley & Jay: Giving Us the D Every {Sunday} Night

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I feel kinda bad for Ashley spending Christmas in the hospital. I think she is an ill and emotionally damaged person.

I didn’t know Ashley had Lupus. That’s a serious condition and flares can be triggered by stress. Good job with the husband choice.

• Love 11

It seems that Ashley just can't stay away from men who do her wrong.  Recall back before they married and she kept defending Jay?  At one point, she claimed there was no proof, but, Jay had actually admitted to being unfaithful, right?  So, did she just forget that?  I wonder what she thinks of all her so called friends who supported her in the fantasy that marriage to Jay was a good idea?  She should try to figure out why she chooses to be so gullible.  It's sad if she's sick, but, that would be a major factor to consider when you pledge your financial support for 10 years to an untrustworthy person.   

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It seems that Ashley just can't stay away from men who do her wrong.  Recall back before they married and she kept defending Jay?  At one point, she claimed there was no proof, but, Jay had actually admitted to being unfaithful, right?  So, did she just forget that?  I wonder what she thinks of all her so called friends who supported her in the fantasy that marriage to Jay was a good idea?  She should try to figure out why she chooses to be so gullible.  It's sad if she's sick, but, that would be a major factor to consider when you pledge your financial support for 10 years to an untrustworthy person.   

Didn’t she even say she didn’t care what he did in Jamaica when it was brought to her attention he was cheating back home? GIRL!!! 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Apparently, when Ashley was laid up in the hospital with lupus, Jay got into her good graces just long enough to get a U-haul and take her stuff out of her house, most likely to keep for himself and his girlfriend. She's gonna have a helluva time getting it back with that weak will of hers.

Just because she's stupid doesn't make Jay any less rotten. Sorry, but I've never seen an impetuous horny teenager who got in over his head. I see a con man.  He got very frustrated when he couldn't get the order of the words to come out of his mouth right so that she would forgive him. So he flipped the script on her and blamed HER for not loving him enough to forgive him.

Then he said it all when he said, "She'll need to get the police here in order to remove me."

Ashley, he doesn't love you. He never has. He loves your house and your stuff. And he wants it for himself. He wants back into your house, preferably without you there. 

Get a clue, Ashley.

He's as cutthroat and mercenary as they come.

Holy shit, thats ninth circle of hell levels of shitty. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Drogo said:

"It didn't mean nothing to me."

Fuck everyone who has ever said these words to someone who "IT" clearly meant a lot to. 

I'm watching it right now and just said pretty much the same thing out loud to my TV - it meant nothing to you, but everything to her. What does that tell you, you fucking selfish idiot? I also want someone to ask him what it means when he keeps saying that he takes full responsibility. Just a bunch of BS.

• Love 8

Well I did not know Ashley has Lupus. I am very sorry to hear that. I believe lupus is one of those very vague diseases ( I mean it's real but the understanding of it is what is vague)--- but I am pretty sure that sunlight is supposed to NOT be good for it. It can trigger an episode for example. I would thinking vacationing in the Caribbean is not recommended..........

Not meaning to dump on Ashley but really!

And I loved that comment about the Home Goods decor. Mr& Mrs. yup

• Love 3

I too am very sorry Ashley is ill. Having a serious illness and young children to raise is no cake walk. I’m of the mind she shouldn’t have tried to turn her vacation D into her husband, but that does NOT excuse Jay’s behavior. I think she did go into the marriage genuinely looking for a companion and he just wanted to use her. If he was just a young guy who made a mistake he would’ve said “look I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have married you, I’m going to go home to Jamaica I wish you the best.”, and left with his two suitcases. Or shit even stayed here, gotten a job and gotten a divorce but left with his two suitcases. He was a scumbag, while she just had poor judgment. 

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, Drogo said:

"It didn't mean nothing to me."

Fuck everyone who has ever said these words to someone who "IT" clearly meant a lot to. 

Agree.  

You can't judge people by their parents, but you know that ANY guy over 30 from ANYWHERE in the world named "skinz" and the name is not a joke has used that phrase multiple times with very little irony.

I mean I think you'd be hard pressed to find any 20 year old man that is ready to settle down.  But add to that, those who said that Ashley should have been clued in when they saw that Jay idolized his father's prowress should have been clued in had a point.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

Agree.  

You can't judge people by their parents, but you know that ANY guy over 30 from ANYWHERE in the world named "skinz" and the name is not a joke has used that phrase multiple times with very little irony.

I mean I think you'd be hard pressed to find any 20 year old man that is ready to settle down.  But add to that, those who said that Ashley should have been clued in when they saw that Jay idolized his father's prowress should have been clued in had a point.

The fact that Jay bragged about nailing one of his father's girlfriends said a lot to me about who he is.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Apparently, when Ashley was laid up in the hospital with lupus, Jay got into her good graces just long enough to get a U-haul and take her stuff out of her house, most likely to keep for himself and his girlfriend. She's gonna have a helluva time getting it back with that weak will of hers.

Just because she's stupid doesn't make Jay any less rotten. Sorry, but I've never seen an impetuous horny teenager who got in over his head. I see a con man.  He got very frustrated when he couldn't get the order of the words to come out of his mouth right so that she would forgive him. So he flipped the script on her and blamed HER for not loving him enough to forgive him.

Then he said it all when he said, "She'll need to get the police here in order to remove me."

Ashley, he doesn't love you. He never has. He loves your house and your stuff. And he wants it for himself. He wants back into your house, preferably without you there. 

Get a clue, Ashley.

Interesting.  Some people see Jay as a rotten, cutthroat,  con-man.  All I've seen is a VERY young man who is a product of his environment.  Not very surprising, particularly since he was extremely forthright from the start about his Jamaican upbringing and sexual attitudes and experiences.  Perhaps his views regarding sexuality and romantic love may change as he matures.  

Ashley is on par with Eric with regard to placing her own romantic desires and lust before considering the impact on her children.  Those kids are clearly not her priority.  

Edited by Rdh1314
  • Love 5

Doubt that many of us felt that Ashley and the oversexed teenybopper were ever a good idea but watching her talk about it In her living room... Felt badly for her, and worse if the subsequent stories are true. It takes a certain kind of pig to put himself on a dating site the day he gets home from the wedding.  Blaming it on boredom was mind boggling.  I don't think she's evil or malicious like some of the women we've seen; I hope she learned something from this nightmare.  

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Rdh1314 said:

Interesting.  Some people see Jay as a rotten, cutthroat,  con-man.  All I've seen is a VERY young man who is a product of his environment.  Not very surprising, particularly since he was extremely forthright from the start about his Jamaican upbringing and sexual attitudes and experiences.  Perhaps his views regarding sexuality and romantic love may change as he matures.  

Ashley is on par with Eric with regard to placing her own romantic desires and lust before considering the impact on her children.  Those kids are clearly not her priority.  

I do see him as a product of his environment... most sociopaths are. But what tipped me off as to Jay, pure Jay, were the words he kept saying, and the ones he wasn't saying. He really has no clue as to what she's feeling because he has no genuine feelings for her. All he did was "exchange words" with these other women as far a she knows because Ashley stopped the actual hookup from occurring. And, he really wants back into that house! If he could just put the words in the right order to make her snap out of her crazy. And when she doesn't, he's angry, and it's really hard to hide that anger, but he knows he's supposed to, and that's very frustrating for poor Jay.

He knows enough to turn it around on her and falsely make it about her lack of care, and yet he doesn't seem to have the empathy to understand how or why this would hurt her. He can't legitimize her feelings, not really. Nor does he want to do so because her feelings are an inconvenience to him. 

The fractures I'm seeing go beyond immaturity. This guy will always be this way. He'll just hone his game a little better. And, thanks to Ashley, he'll have a fresh crop of women in the United States to practice his game on.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Get a clue, Ashley.

Yes, I agree. Jay is very clever and mature for 20 years old and he found a woman who he sensed was vulnerable and had low self esteem, and he made his target. 

2 hours ago, Kareem said:

Doubt that many of us felt that Ashley and the oversexed teenybopper were ever a good idea but watching her talk about it In her living room... Felt badly for her, and worse if the subsequent stories are true. It takes a certain kind of pig to put himself on a dating site the day he gets home from the wedding.  Blaming it on boredom was mind boggling.  I don't think she's evil or malicious like some of the women we've seen; I hope she learned something from this nightmare.  

Ashley has increeibly low self esteem and is likely still very very damaged from her assault and rape that occurred years before. I feel bad for her, because she was obviously taken away by his lavish attention and Jamaican charm that you can only find in the Caribbean from men seeking a green card. 2 kids from out of wed lock,  2 messed up engagements and at least one was physically abusing her. And then coming home with a 20 year old Jamaican needing a GC. Her friend Natalie has her work cut out for her. Ashley desperately needs counseling if she doesnt di that already.

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I do see him as a product of his environment... most sociopaths are. 

Yes, I agree.  Everyone is a product of their environment to  degree.

However,  when an environment is contributing to an unacceptable number of "sociopaths", the environment obviously needs to change in order to break the cycle. 

I'm assuming the sociopathic traits you're referring to with regard Jay have to do with his disgusting treatment of his sexual partner,  Ashley. 

It's unfortunate that some people have very little appreciation for the individuals out there who care enough about societal/cultural issues to study them with the goal in mind to create positive change for future generations so there are fewer "Jays" in the world.   In fact, most of them are probably incredibly decent human beings of all races from all around the world.   It's not like they're unkind bigots or racists, or something else pretty terrible like that.  They actually would like to see people thriving in a healthy,  happy, and safe environment.   Wherever that may be.  

Edited by Rdh1314
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Rdh1314 said:

Yes, I agree.  Everyone is a product of their environment to  degree.

However,  when an environment is contributing to an unacceptable number of "sociopaths", the environment obviously needs to change in order to break the cycle. 

I'm assuming the sociopathic traits you're referring to with regard Jay have to do with his disgusting treatment of his sexual partner,  Ashley. 

It's unfortunate that some people have very little appreciation for the individuals out there who care enough about societal/cultural issues to study them with the goal in mind to create positive change for future generations so there are fewer "Jays" in the world.   In fact, most of them are probably incredibly decent human beings of all races from all around the world.   It's not like they're unkind bigots or racists, or something else pretty terrible like that.  They actually would like to see people thriving in a healthy,  happy, and safe environment.   Wherever that may be.  

Something I meant to add is that not all guys who grow up with dads named Skinz grow up to behave like disgusting human beings who would steal a wife's furniture when she's in the hospital.

A lot of them work legitimate jobs, date, marry, and take care of their children. So, I think that some people are just assholes. They've been with us since the dawn on mankind, and they always will be with us, unfortunately.

We can do things to improve the environment, but society will always have its Jays. And it should go without saying that the asshole trait has nothing to do with race, nationality, religion or lack thereof.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

And it should go without saying that the asshole trait has nothing to do with race, nationality, religion or lack thereof.

Yes, the asshole trait does not discriminate, not even with gender, sexual orientation, income, etc. 

There are assholes everywhere! 

• Love 11

So he took her furniture while she was hospitalized... anyone have any spoilers as to what she's doing about this situation?  I mean, it seems from reading here she has options. If she just lets him run over her like this, stays married, he keep keys to her place etc, then I have to see her as having some kind of victim syndrome or something in allowing this kind of behavior.

Lots of people have been through bad shit but no fucking way is it an excuse for marrying a 20 yr old with a skinz tat & bringing him home to small children.  She needs some serious help.

Now I know what Jay meant when he said he wanted to be "better" than daddy-skinz - he wanted to do better fucking women over in every way possible- & what pisses me off is there will always be women throwing themselves at this douchebag.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 4

I'm so confused about their whole situation, but I find them boring so I don't really care all that much.  I just wanted to say that I went on a road trip this past weekend and we stopped to gas up in Mechanicsburg , PA.  I kept my eyes peeled the whole time for scooters, the hooker friend, and Trashley and Jay.  Unfortunately I saw nothing, but most of the people coming and going there looked like extras from the movie "Deliverance".

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I'm so confused about their whole situation, but I find them boring so I don't really care all that much.  I just wanted to say that I went on a road trip this past weekend and we stopped to gas up in Mechanicsburg , PA.  I kept my eyes peeled the whole time for scooters, the hooker friend, and Trashley and Jay.  Unfortunately I saw nothing, but most of the people coming and going there looked like extras from the movie "Deliverance".

Are you sure you weren't in Middletown? LOL I moved to Middletown from Cleveland OH and was alarmed at how acceptable it seemed to be to wear pajamas absolutely anywhere at absolutely any given time of day.  Mechanicsburg has some really nice new neighborhoods, whereas Middletown has...a squatter's campground wiped out by a flood every few years.  

Also, I still haven't found the bar Ashley works at.  Still, not for lack of trying.  But I have found some new fun places with excellent happy hour specials, so there's that. 

• Love 5
On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, doyouevengohere said:

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:23 PM, ALittleShelfish said:

Are you sure you weren't in Middletown? LOL I moved to Middletown from Cleveland OH and was alarmed at how acceptable it seemed to be to wear pajamas absolutely anywhere at absolutely any given time of day.  Mechanicsburg has some really nice new neighborhoods, whereas Middletown has...a squatter's campground wiped out by a flood every few years.  

Also, I still haven't found the bar Ashley works at.  Still, not for lack of trying.  But I have found some new fun places with excellent happy hour specials, so there's that. 

It's not THAT bad.  Go to Schuylkill County, where Melanie and Devar live, if you want to see some scary stuff.  Mechanicsburg is nothing compared to that.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Interesting.

"there’s no marriage record of them in Sin City. Further, the “wedding ceremony” they had in Jamaica seems to be non-binding and essentially just for show."

"According to our inside source, the insider revealed that Jay and Ashley broke up before filming started on Season 6 of 90 Day Fiance but Sharp Entertainment went ahead and used them anyway."

30 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Well I know there is so much contrived drama and all but I just cannot quite wrap my head around this- so were they both paid actors? We did see the looney Vegas wedding.... I mean ...huh? and she sure for real looked like she had been crying for reeelz..............again I guess I am just too much of a truthful person that all this conniving is just beyond my understanding.

• Love 2

You can search Clark County marriage licenses online.   There is no record of "Ashley Marston" or "Jay Smith" in recent years.  I do believe the license must be issued in the same county as the marriage takes place or intends to. 

(I'm not a creep internet stalker -- really!  I recently got interested in genealogy & found not only a record of my marriage license but those of my uncle from the 70's.)

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

There is no record of "Ashley Marston" or "Jay Smith" in recent years.

Apparently (from reading this article) his real name is Conroy Smith, but I suspect you won't find a Vegas marriage license in that name, either. I'm not surprised if the Vegas wedding was a fake and I'd read things about them having broken up before the filming started. What really intrigues me, though, is the picture of Natalie in Vegas showing off a diamond ring and an African-American fiance. 

Oh, and as for those photos of Ashley's chest. I just thought the picture where she looks flat(ter) is because she's wearing a halter style top and no bra. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

You can search Clark County marriage licenses online.   There is no record of "Ashley Marston" or "Jay Smith" in recent years.  I do believe the license must be issued in the same county as the marriage takes place or intends to. 

(I'm not a creep internet stalker -- really!  I recently got interested in genealogy & found not only a record of my marriage license but those of my uncle from the 70's.)

I would never call someone who looks up public information as a internet stalker.  You want to look up my teaching license, my property tax information on my house, heck, my divorce decree is out there (not the details, just the filing dates and each legal step, etc) go right ahead.  Minnesota has a marriage lookup registry but is not available for all counties.  Nothing wrong with that!!  Now..looking up non public information is kinda weird......

• Love 2
On 1/2/2019 at 5:49 PM, mayvenne said:

Well I know there is so much contrived drama and all but I just cannot quite wrap my head around this- so were they both paid actors? We did see the looney Vegas wedding....

Now I'm wondering if that bit about all the threatening racist stuff was scripted so they could use that as an excuse to cancel their real planned wedding, and still be able to participate in the show by pretending to get married in LV.

Edited by deedee2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, deedee2 said:

Now I'm wondering if that bit about all the threatening racist stuff was scripted so that they could use that as an excuse to cancel their real planned wedding, and still be able to participate in the show by pretending to get married in LV.

You could very well be right, and if so, that's a really shitty thing to do. Let's see if they do the right thing and clear it up on the Tell All.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

You could very well be right, and if so, that's a really shitty thing to do. Let's see if they do the right thing and clear it up on the Tell All.

That'll be the day.

• Love 8

If they are not really married, then he has no rights to any of her stuff.   If he came into her house and took stuff while she was in the hospital, then that is theft.    His green card can be yanked for that. 

Speaking of green card, if they are not married, he overstayed his visa.   He can be deported.   

This could be more interesting that if they had gotten married.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, merylinkid said:

If they are not really married, then he has no rights to any of her stuff.   If he came into her house and took stuff while she was in the hospital, then that is theft.    His green card can be yanked for that. 

Speaking of green card, if they are not married, he overstayed his visa.   He can be deported.   

This could be more interesting that if they had gotten married.

Now that we know they were never married and it was all faked for the show, I'm inclined to think that Jay never entered the US on a K1 Visa and was instead sponsored by his mother. As stupid as these people are, they really wouldn't (I hope not) commit immigration fraud on camera for the sake of being on reality TV. And the show/production company certainly wouldn't be complicit in such a thing. 

Of course we won't get any answers from the tell-nothing, so we're left to speculate.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sarkygal said:

was instead sponsored by his mother.

He was 20 so that is HIGHLY possible.   Innnnnterresssting.   

I really hope this wasn't all fake.    They couldn't find a REAL couple to do this?   

• Love 3

They are married, they did it for real in PA a week earlier because the 90 days were running out and faked it in Vegas. Low rent Jessica Simpson aka Trashley released the marriage certificate. Trashley said the reason they didn’t go earlier to Vegas was because she had her kids that weekend.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

They are married, they did it for real in PA a week earlier because the 90 days were running out and faked it in Vegas. Low rent Jessica Simpson aka Trashley released the marriage certificate. Trashley said the reason they didn’t go earlier to Vegas was because she had her kids that weekend.

So then all that fear about having the wedding in PA was bullshit?  

It chaps my hide that they would make this up or use this as a storyline because I think it detracts from the fact that racism is a real issue. 

To cheapen the painful experiences of people who have had to deal with racism by turning it into a storyline is just skeevy and gross.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

So then all that fear about having the wedding in PA was bullshit?  

It chaps my hide that they would make this up or use this as a storyline because I think it detracts from the fact that racism is a real issue. 

To cheapen the painful experiences of people who have had to deal with racism by turning it into a storyline is just skeevy and gross.

She owes an apology to the people of her area the she disparaged on the show.  I knew something was seriously wrong when she started in with the wedding website stuff, and never called the police.  When pushed, she claimed it was traced back to "some guy" she used to date.  Nothing further.  No "I called the cops", no "He's being investigated".  Nada.  Plus, when she started having to explain what the thinly veiled comments meant, I also thought something was off.

Reminded me of the episode of South Park where Butters' mom puts him in the car and pushes it in to the river, ala Susan Smith, and then claims he was kidnapped by "Some Puerto Rican Guy".  They then introduce her to OJ and John/Patsy Ramsay, who also have had experience with "Some Puerto Rican Guy".  So apparently Ashley has been wronged buy "I Used To Date Him And He Stalks Me Still Guy".

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

Also, scooter chic was at the Vegas wedding. Claimed she went to break up the fake wedding.

i am ashamed to admit that I follow the 90 day gossip pages on IG 

I do too.

I'm  not ashamed at all.  😁

• Love 4