Type keyword(s) to search

Ashley & Jay: Giving Us the D Every {Sunday} Night

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL, I don't know what this means, but I love it and want to incorporate it into my daily vernacular.

What does being a slapper mean????

It’s an English/Australian slang for a woman of ill repute

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

It’s an English/Australian slang for a woman of ill repute

Ha ha, I love it!  I wish I knew a slapper just so I could call them that.

Note to self: expand social circle to include slappers.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

100 years ago she would have been called a "floozy"

@Angry Moldavian, so glad you came over to this thread! Aren't you amazed at people's stupidity donating to this GFM scam? The comments, both for and against, are priceless! And the number of donations is climbing steadily despite people warning donors that this is against GFM rules. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

I’m fascinated to know who is donating? 

I think some people might see Jay as a victim.  Some people see Ashley like a white woman who gets a black man lynched because she falsely accuses him of rape.

I mean, Ashley started this whole thing.  She went to Jamaica, found Jay, brought him to the US, to make him her blow up doll.  She's very much like Colt IMO.

• Love 12

I just reported it, after reading it. Ridiculous! They’re both losers. Jay will be fine if he goes back to Jamaica. Blah. Why do I watch these trashy shows. Because they are SHOWS I LOVE TO HATE!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think some people might see Jay as a victim.  Some people see Ashley like a white woman who gets a black man lynched because she falsely accuses him of rape.

I mean, Ashley started this whole thing.  She went to Jamaica, found Jay, brought him to the US, to make him her blow up doll.  She's very much like Colt IMO.

I was also wondering who was donating to Larissa. The power play between Coltee and Larissa and Trashley and Jay are eerily similar.

1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

$2146!!  (This is my Saturday night, people.......)

Taking one for the team!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Ashley can be wrong for going to Jamaica and hooking up with an underage boy (I'm a strong advocate of the age of consent should be 18 everywhere), then using the system to abuse him.

Jay can be wrong for cheating on her, working under the table and now exploiting the gullible on GFM.

TLC can be REALLY WRONG for putting these 2 on our tv.    There is nothing "likable" or "entertaining" about either one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
(edited)

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the age of consent in Jamaica is 16. (It's 11 in Nigeria!)

So, while Jay was very young, it was perfectly legal. Jay was also more than willing unlike real victims of sexual tourism and human trafficking.

No sympathy for him at all. 

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 4

In that article Ashley says Jay is not living with her but he “lives in my hotel” what does that mean?

Also didnt she break two engagements and cancel weddings because the guys cheated? So what’s so different this time? It was pretty clear he was cheating in Jamaica but she didn’t care, now suddenly she’s heartbroken? Maybe she figured a guy seeking a green card would be less likely to risk losing a chance at it by cheating? 

• Love 2

I just wanna know why it's cool for Ashley (and other 90 Day/LAL females) to push, smack or slap the guy and it's okay?

If any of the dudes raised a hand, all hell would break loose.  

Fair is fair, bitches.  Production should not only step in.  DV charges are in order.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

It's different because men are twice as strong as women. And that's the average man. A man can (and have) kill a woman with one punch, a woman not so likely. Huge difference between the strength of the sexes. Like a kitten clawing at a lion. 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

It's different because men are twice as strong as women. And that's the average man. A man can (and have) kill a woman with one punch, a woman not so likely. Huge difference between the strength of the sexes. Like a kitten clawing at a lion. 

I get that. And you're right.  But men shouldn't have to "suck it up" when a crazy bitch goes after him just to keep from being arrested.  

The one that throws the first hit is wrong.  After a strike, IMO all bets are off.

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

This is true as to the first part--- but assault is still assault and I too think it's wrong for the female assaulting the male to be accepted or minimized.

• Love 12
Just now, mayvenne said:

This is true as to the first part--- but assault is still assault and I too think it's wrong for the female assaulting the male to be accepted or minimized.

Agree.  There's nothing much to admire in Jay's behavior (his actions in the barbershop bathroom, and apparently elsewhere).  But he deserves a little positive recognition for not hitting her back.  Her smack was NOT a little one.  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, mayvenne said:

That's zackly right.  Either we (females) are equals or we aren't.  If a man is expected to control his temper in a conflict and NOT strike.  Then a woman has to play by the same rules.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

That's zackly right.  Either we (females) are equals or we aren't.  If a man is expected to control his temper in a conflict and NOT strike.  Then a woman has to play by the same rules.

I wonder if Jay (and TLC) realize that Ashley could have been arrested for assault based on that video.  

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I wonder if Jay (and TLC) realize that Ashley could have been arrested for assault based on that video.  

Hee hee AZ.  Come on!  You know better than to apply logic to our shitshows.  Not like you're a newbie!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Jay, unintentionally exposing his true intention of coming here for a green card:

"I make mistake and I’m sorry for it. But don’t call the cops and then lose my freedom! Just over one woman?! No, no, that’s not the way to go. I could have got taken to prison and held right there until they send me back to Jamaica or something. Don’t [fucking] do that…don’t [fucking] do that. I can simple go and find someone else. Marry someone else and stay in the U.S. – if I want. Simple. So don’t feel like you’re [fucking] God where I have to kiss your ass. ‘Cause that…that’s not the way it is."

• Love 3
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

Jay, unintentionally exposing his true intention of coming here for a green card:

"I make mistake and I’m sorry for it. But don’t call the cops and then lose my freedom! Just over one woman?! No, no, that’s not the way to go. I could have got taken to prison and held right there until they send me back to Jamaica or something. Don’t [fucking] do that…don’t [fucking] do that. I can simple go and find someone else. Marry someone else and stay in the U.S. – if I want. Simple. So don’t feel like you’re [fucking] God where I have to kiss your ass. ‘Cause that…that’s not the way it is."

20 year olds say and do stupid things.  I think jay has a rich history if saying and doing dumb things 

Exhibit a is that Instagram picture of him posing with 10 $100 bills.  If the people of Jamaica think he has money that's why.  It was also dumb for income reporting purposes and because he isn't supposed to be working.  But I think he just thought it looked cool.

Exhibit b is him doing that nonsense in someone's place of business.  He disrespected his friends place of business and is likely not allowed back to a place where he had friendships and could make money

Only to say that jay does a lot of immature stuff that makes me happy I date in my age range.  So I think the "I could get any woman" statement was probably bravado. Ashley has been holding that paperwork over his head for a while.  If he had an easier option I think he would have bounced.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, RealReality said:

20 year olds say and do stupid things.  I think jay has a rich history if saying and doing dumb things 

Preach!  Oh dear dawg.  He's f--ing 20!  Jeez luezz,. I was a fucking dumbass  at 20!!   She's the adult. She messed up and needs STFU and call it done

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

(in a small voice) I was kinda hoping she would be arrested.   

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

Preach!  Oh dear dawg.  He's f--ing 20!  Jeez luezz,. I was a fucking dumbass  at 20!!   She's the adult. She messed up and needs STFU and call it done

I wouldn’t put her at adult level thinking either. She brings her then teenage vacation fuck toy  ( who brags about being sexually active since 8 )  home to her two young kids and spends the next almost year, in a drama filled relationship. She pretty much on a par age wise with Jay. She needs to think more with what’s between her ears instead of what’s between Jays legs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Ki-in said:

It's different because men are twice as strong as women. And that's the average man.

Except not EVERY man is larger than the woman he is with.  Some men prefer larger women (or don't care.)   There are MANY women capable of packing a real wallop - especially if really angry.

3 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

AND, men are told to never strike a woman in anger.  While I agree, THEY SHOULDN'T they also shouldn't be expected to stand there and take it.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

At 20, I said and did plenty of dumbass stuff. Good thing there were no reality shows back then because I cringe at the thought of how snarkworthy I was, lol. You guys would have had a field day if my life would have been on camera (though I swear, I was never engaged to a foreigner whom I barely knew or brought vacation dick home)!! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Lots of tea being spilt by Jays sister over on Reddit. Long story short, Ashley has a sugar daddy and cheated first. She wanted antibiotics from Jamaica to  treat an infection. She also used the gfm on a tummy tuck.

Not to be left out of the drama, criminal Jon is claiming that Jay raped Ashley. He has text messages to prove it.

Who knows what’s real or true?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Lots of tea being spilt by Jays sister over on Reddit. Long story short, Ashley has a sugar daddy and cheated first. She wanted antibiotics from Jamaica to  treat an infection. She also used the gfm on a tummy tuck.

Not to be left out of the drama, criminal Jon is claiming that Jay raped Ashley. He has text messages to prove it.

Who knows what’s real or true?

Ooh la la, do you have a link? How do I find that fantastic madness?

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Ooh la la, do you have a link? How do I find that fantastic madness?

I’m not clever enough to link because it on an app. Go over to reddit, type in 90 day fiancé and scroll. There’s even more mess with Trashley mum claiming that Jays step dad raped her. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

I’m not clever enough to link because it on an app. Go over to reddit, type in 90 day fiancé and scroll. There’s even more mess with Trashley mum claiming that Jays step dad raped her. 

Wait, did I read that right? Trashley said Jay's step dad (is he the same guy as "Skinz" or whatever?) raped Trashley? What the actual fuck.....

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Hannah94 said:

Wait, did I read that right? Trashley said Jay's step dad (is he the same guy as "Skinz" or whatever?) raped Trashley? What the actual fuck.....

I can’t keep up. Here’s a screen shot of what criminal Jon said as it gets lost

5E6457B8-CD77-4DE4-8F55-D0EEEA9C711A.jpeg

I think skinz is the real bio dad, andvOwen is the stepdad that allegedly raped Ashley’s mum

Jon can miss me with that "Here's why you should keep dangerous violent people out of the US." 

tenor.gif?itemid=11078596

Also I don't believe a word of what he's saying, so there's that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Jon can miss me with that "Here's why you should keep dangerous violent people out of the US." 

tenor.gif?itemid=11078596

Also I don't believe a word of what he's saying, so there's that. 

Why is the criminal Jon even getting involved in this mess? He was the same with Larissa

• Love 3
Just now, Angry Moldolvian said:

Why is the criminal Jon even getting involved in this mess? He was the same with Larissa

Because he's a proper wanker. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Those text messages don't seem like definitive proof to me.  What Ashley's behavior has shown me is that she feels justified in pursuing any and all avenues to exact revenge when she feels hurt of belittled. 

I don't have an iPhone but it looks like there is a third person in their text conversation (green bubble) and it seems odd to confront someone about something like this with a third party.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

What's the thread title? I can't find anything over there ever, lol. 

Holy crap... no one should throw a punch at anyone, but a man thinking "all bets are off" could just kill her. What he CAN do is leave, call the police, even restrain, but it's dangerous for him to just start punching back.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I don't have an iPhone but it looks like there is a third person in their text conversation (green bubble) and it seems odd to confront someone about something like this with a third party.

The green was sent via text message, the blue is iMessage. The sender is the same person, just was on Wifi when the latter part of the conversation  happened.

• Useful 1
19 minutes ago, Dee121 said:

The green was sent via text message, the blue is iMessage. The sender is the same person, just was on Wifi when the latter part of the conversation  happened.

Thank you.  I really didn't know.

1 hour ago, Gigglepuff said:

What's the thread title? I can't find anything over there ever, lol. 

“Jays sister is spilling the tea about Ashley”.

I am very suspicious of the text messages. John Yates ( Instagram gossip hound) who is a staunch defender of Trashley is also friendly with criminal Jon. It’s not a stretch to see how trash gnome got them. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, iwasish said:

In that article Ashley says Jay is not living with her but he “lives in my hotel” what does that mean?

Ashley is a bartender.  I'm assuming she tends bar in a hotel lounge, and he's living in the hotel.

• Love 1

These people are all trash. Sharp entertainment needs a better screening system. Or immigration needs to pay closer attention to K1 applications . 

Sooner or later there’s going to be a tragedy. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

At 20, I said and did plenty of dumbass stuff. Good thing there were no reality shows back then

Or phones with cameras!  You could at least tear up a Polaroid!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2