Type keyword(s) to search

Ashley & Jay: Giving Us the D Every {Sunday} Night

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Lemur said:

The kind that get drunk and sleep together.

16 hours ago, RealReality said:

LOL, that is probably the friendship they should have had in the first place.  

15 hours ago, Gobi said:

I thought it was.

The problem being that if you want to keep the benefits with a foreign national the governments of the world demand a marriage. Not exactly the anti-fornication laws of the Middle Eastern nations, but still a global puritanical standard.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

An alcohol problem for sure! 

I am no fan of Ashley but what makes people think she has an alcohol problem?  Does she have interactions with the law over it?  Does she drink to avoid people or social situations?  Has it affected her employment?  Again, not defending her (I usually avoid her and Jay) but I don't see any alcohol abuse.  

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am no fan of Ashley but what makes people think she has an alcohol problem?  Does she have interactions with the law over it?  Does she drink to avoid people or social situations?  Has it affected her employment?  Again, not defending her (I usually avoid her and Jay) but I don't see any alcohol abuse.  

I’m not so sure about alcohol, but I do think she uses some type of prescription mood stabilizer or such that she may abuse. First she’s going on a “woman’s wellness” week before taking a cruise and then the women’s wellness is cancelled ( and the cruise as well I’m guessing) because of a lupus flare up, a possible cyst and other physical  issues that required heavy medication including morphine. 

I know people with Lupus. Drinking is not recommended. So why she went partying in NY I don’t know. 

The fact that she makes repeated questionable decisions and impulsive behaviors says she maybe not the most stable 32 yr old or that something is affecting her actions. 

1 minute ago, iwasish said:

I know people with Lupus. Drinking is not recommended. So why she went partying in NY I don’t know. 

And partying in Jay's home town,  too. And have we ever seen her on camera without a large wineglass?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

I’m betting she’s got a drug problem of some sort. And I’m betting she ends up back with Jay in order to stay on TV. Even if it’s just for the exposure. 

I agree.  I don't think it'll have anything to do with TV, I just think Ashley enjoys being able to constantly guilt that special someone in her life.  

Jay has done an awful thing and it sounds like he may have done something even worse.  If he did what I think he did, there is no defense, and it's a shitty thing to do even if you're 20 and you only have a steady girlfriend.

Having said that, I think an average normal woman would have ended their marriage if they found out their dude was on tinder three days after the wedding.

Instead Ashley has used it over and over the belittle jay and guilt him and establish her moral superiority.  She was wronged, so she can talk to whomever, but to belittle jay in front of his sister?  To yell at him and call him miserable?  It just seemed unnecessary. 

She would always have something to hold over his head.  The fuck up that he could pay for for the rest of his life and would excuse any and all of the bad behavior she might engage in.  The thing that would always put Ashley in a position of power and leave jay kissing her ass. 

I think she really enjoys that power.  When it comes to jay, she holds all the cards, she is the one that has to send in the adjustment of status paperwork, she is the only one with the job, she pays for the roof over their head.  

I suspect that even if jay hadn't been on tinder, she would have found or created some unforgivable fuck up that would have "forced" her to reconsider sending in the paperwork.  I also think that if you really talked to "the one that got away" he would have the same story of always doing something wrong by Ashley and never hearing the end of it.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

And partying in Jay's home town,  too. And have we ever seen her on camera without a large wineglass?

Please don't film me in my house, lol!!  

2 hours ago, RealReality said:

When it comes to jay, she holds all the cards, she is the one that has to send in the adjustment of status paperwork, she is the only one with the job, she pays for the roof over their head.

See, I agree and that is why all these relationships are, except for Alexi and Lauren, are doomed to fail.  You need to come to a marriage free of all those power struggles and accept your spouse, warts and all and not play the "I left my country for YOU!  I left my JOB!"  Or the American:  "I can have you DEPORTED!  You don't have the green card yet, honey!"

I think Melanie and Devar were good to go as they met on vacation, not an online Foreign Cupid.com but it seems he has a little too much wine in the glass now.

4 hours ago, iwasish said:

I do think she uses some type of prescription mood stabilizer or such that she may abuse.

Fair enough, I did not know that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Please don't film me in my house, lol!!  

See, I agree and that is why all these relationships are, except for Alexi and Lauren, are doomed to fail.  You need to come to a marriage free of all those power struggles and accept your spouse, warts and all and not play the "I left my country for YOU!  I left my JOB!"  Or the American:  "I can have you DEPORTED!  You don't have the green card yet, honey!"

Lmao wayyyyy too loudly at the film in your house comment! I agree, they are all screwed sideways except Alexi and Loren seem to love (and tolerate) each other. Also agree on the deportation comment. Ashley actually told Jay "the cops will pick you up at my house and deport your ass"....ummm, honey, that is not how deportation works. Local police force has nothing to do with it, first off. Second, they don't just  randomly pick up people (cheaters or not) and send them to the "deportation camp" that she seems to think exists. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Does anyone else think that Ashley and Jay did some bathroom fucking of their own when she was in Jamaica? She acts like such a classy chick and yet she’s off on a vacation screwing some random kid barely out of high school and brings him home around her kids. 

When her scooter friend told her he was a cheater she dismissed it. But two random barbers tell her the same thing and it’s suddenly the gospel. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

Does anyone else think that Ashley and Jay did some bathroom fucking of their own when she was in Jamaica? She acts like such a classy chick and yet she’s off on a vacation screwing some random kid barely out of high school and brings him home around her kids. 

When her scooter friend told her he was a cheater she dismissed it. But two random barbers tell her the same thing and it’s suddenly the gospel. 

Maybe because the barber friends had concrete evidence?  Two or more of them heard what was going on in the bathroom?  It wasn't Scooter Chick seemingly jealous of Jay's place in her life?  Why do I care, lol?

I am just perplexed on how a woman who is 30, 31 bringing home a 19/20 year old thinks it is going to work.

My son is 21 and I was like "Man that is like you having a 33 year girlfriend, with kids!"  His response:  "Not that you know of, Mom!"  Oh snap!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Maybe because the barber friends had concrete evidence?  Two or more of them heard what was going on in the bathroom?  It wasn't Scooter Chick seemingly jealous of Jay's place in her life?  Why do I care, lol?

I am just perplexed on how a woman who is 30, 31 bringing home a 19/20 year old thinks it is going to work.

My son is 21 and I was like "Man that is like you having a 33 year girlfriend, with kids!"  His response:  "Not that you know of, Mom!"  Oh snap!  

I do believe them, but when she didn’t want to believe he was a cheater she cut her friend out. Now he’s been caught and she’s more than happy to listen to anyone that will give her the skinny on it.

i really doubt the barbers were all that outraged.,, I think they were more than happy to extend their 15 minutes of fame. They’ll probably give tours of the infamous restroom.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

I do believe them, but when she didn’t want to believe he was a cheater she cut her friend out. Now he’s been caught and she’s more than happy to listen to anyone that will give her the skinny on it.

i really doubt the barbers were all that outraged.,, I think they were more than happy to extend their 15 minutes of fame. They’ll probably give tours of the infamous restroom.

The only thing I’d want to see in that restroom is a giant bottle of Chlorox...

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 6/22/2019 at 3:17 PM, Elizzikra said:

The only thing I’d want to see in that restroom is a giant bottle of Chlorox...

Trashley should have one in her bedroom. I wonder when she found all this stuff out.

She supposedly filed for divorce in April.

Spoiler

I read on a website that she instagrammed a bikini shot on May 26 from some gig she had, and mentioned that Jay was in MD and took her daughter out shopping. 

Anyone else do a survey at their own home and ask their hubby/SO whether he'd ever been offered a BJ at the barber shop?

Mine says no . . . but he goes to Cost Cutters with me, so I kind of already knew the answer.  LOL.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

My hairstylist used to work out of her brothers barber shop.  I used that bathroom once, and all I can say is that that girl must have been thirsty to give a BJ to anyone if she would do it in a barber shop bathroom because the one I was in looked like it had ALL the germs

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Anyone else do a survey at their own home and ask their hubby/SO whether he'd ever been offered a BJ at the barber shop?

Mine says no . . . but he goes to Cost Cutters with me, so I kind of already knew the answer.  LOL.

I was contemplating getting my first tattoo, but now I’m scared I’ll be overcome by the desire to blow the tattoo artist. Sooo, no tattoo for me. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I was contemplating getting my first tattoo, but now I’m scared I’ll be overcome by the desire to blow the tattoo artist. Sooo, no tattoo for me. 

Maybe you could find a female artist.  Or take someone with you!!!

(edited)

Ashley answers some questions I've had about TLC's payment to participants in a Reality TV World interview: 

"You know why? Not because he loves me and he wants to work things out. [It's] because we get paid from TLC [for the season] in one lump sum when the last episode airs. So that's a lot of money at one shot. He wants the money." 

Ashley added, "And he's been begging me since the day I filed for divorce to withdraw it and re-apply for his green card." 

Ashley said Jay, like all of 90 Day Fiance's foreign stars, doesn't technically get paid for 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? since he can't legally work in America, so it is her decision whether to split the upcoming payment for Season 4 with him. 

"But that is absolutely not gonna happen. Like the money that I've spent on him in the last three years is like 20 times the amount of the check that we're about to get for the show," Ashley admitted. 

"So I will not be sharing the check with him and I will not be withdrawing the divorce and re-filing the paperwork like he's asking... I don't even know [how much I spent on him, but] yeah, I spent at least six figures." 

Read more at https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/90-day-fiance-star-ashley-martson-jay-smith-will-be-deported-in-august-unless-he-runs-he-even-offered-pay-me-withdraw-my-divorce-filing-26026.php#XjD4MhVyYO9ptM7Q.99

edited to add: This payment schedule would also explain why Azan is stringing Nicole along at least until the end of the season, knowing full well she'll be sending that money to him! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I don’t believe any of that. End of May she was on Instgram saying that she was out of town and Jay was taking her daughter shopping. 

Shes a liar  and a scammer. And I think she’s using and abusing prescription drugs along with alcohol. She’s acting as if Jay was a stray puppy she found and brought home. He’s no prize but she certainly loved the dick he laid on her. 

• Love 2

Recently, it was posted that she signed herself into rehab, then it was called a "wellness retreat" and now she supposedly went out of the country because she didn't want to be here when last night's episode aired. I also read she did take him back after the bathroom screwing incident and withdrew the divorce papers, but the reconciliation didn't last very long and she re-filed. Maybe that's why Jay was still in the picture in May. 

She was supposed to go on a family cruise after the wellness retreat. She was out of town having a photo shoot and her daughter said that her father had to work and she needed to get an “outfit” so the daughter       ( who loves Jay!) called him to take her shopping. 

I wouldn’t let him watch my 11/12 tr old. No way!

• Love 1

Coworker (not the one who knows Ashley, ironically) asked me "Isn't 90DF that show you watch?" 

WHY? WHO WANTS TO KNOW?

She said her friend got a tattoo at Jay's shop, not located in a barber shop, as she has before, but this time Jay did it and he has been blowing up her phone ever since.  So this morning I text and ask "Can you ask your friend if she's ever been in a barber shop? Asking for a friend. Or a message board."

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 6/19/2019 at 5:10 PM, RealReality said:
On 6/19/2019 at 1:38 PM, iwasish said:

I’m betting she’s got a drug problem of some sort. And I’m betting she ends up back with Jay in order to stay on TV. Even if it’s just for the exposure. 

(Edited)

Having said that, I think an average normal woman would have ended their marriage if they found out their dude was on tinder three days after the wedding.

Instead Ashley has used it over and over the belittle jay and guilt him and establish her moral superiority.  She was wronged, so she can talk to whomever, but to belittle jay in front of his sister?  To yell at him and call him miserable?  It just seemed unnecessary.

She would always have something to hold over his head.  The fuck up that he could pay for for the rest of his life and would excuse any and all of the bad behavior she might engage in.  The thing that would always put Ashley in a position of power and leave jay kissing her ass. 

I think she really enjoys that power.  

I suspect that even if jay hadn't been on tinder, she would have found or created some unforgivable fuck up that would have "forced" her to reconsider sending in the paperwork.  I also think that if you really talked to "the one that got away" he would have the same story of always doing something wrong by Ashley and never hearing the end of it.

Editing mine-

i think “the one that got away” was too damn normal and well adjusted for Ashley! No one is perfect, but Ashley doesn’t seem like the type who would stay in a relationship without lots of drama, fighting and “proving your devotion”. It probably turns her on or something (no idea why). The other guy was likely nice to her, gainfully employed, respected her boundaries and her role as a mother- she was bored to tears and dumped him. 

But even she could admit he was a decent guy so she didn’t string him along, because she has a conscience. 

• Love 1

i think “the one that got away” was too damn normal and well adjusted for Ashley! No one is perfect, but Ashley doesn’t seem like the type who would stay in a relationship without lots of drama, fighting and “proving your devotion”. It probably turns her on or something (no idea why). The other guy was likely nice to her, gainfully employed, respected her boundaries and her role as a mother- she was bored to tears and dumped him. 

Some people really do seem to need the drama and I think Ashley is one of them. She may say that she would like a nice, normal, boring life (though I don't think that I have ever heard her say that) but she likes the conflict.

• Love 4
On 6/24/2019 at 10:17 AM, magemaud said:

Ashley answers some questions I've had about TLC's payment to participants in a Reality TV World interview: 

"You know why? Not because he loves me and he wants to work things out. [It's] because we get paid from TLC [for the season] in one lump sum when the last episode airs. So that's a lot of money at one shot. He wants the money." 

Ashley added, "And he's been begging me since the day I filed for divorce to withdraw it and re-apply for his green card." 

Ashley said Jay, like all of 90 Day Fiance's foreign stars, doesn't technically get paid for 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After? since he can't legally work in America, so it is her decision whether to split the upcoming payment for Season 4 with him. 

"But that is absolutely not gonna happen. Like the money that I've spent on him in the last three years is like 20 times the amount of the check that we're about to get for the show," Ashley admitted. 

"So I will not be sharing the check with him and I will not be withdrawing the divorce and re-filing the paperwork like he's asking... I don't even know [how much I spent on him, but] yeah, I spent at least six figures." 

Read more at https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/90-day-fiance-star-ashley-martson-jay-smith-will-be-deported-in-august-unless-he-runs-he-even-offered-pay-me-withdraw-my-divorce-filing-26026.php#XjD4MhVyYO9ptM7Q.99

edited to add: This payment schedule would also explain why Azan is stringing Nicole along at least until the end of the season, knowing full well she'll be sending that money to him! 

Listen, jay is the worse ever.  But, she spent that money on him because she is a dummy who wanted to buy a 20 year old.  Whatever "work" is involved in being a reality show star, and whatever loss of privacy you exchange for that he has done and so part of that check is his.

She just never stops being the very fucking worst.  

And I'd bet you anything that she keeps talking to him and yelling at this.   She knows the check is probably the only thing that keeps him calling her and she is such a thirsty bitch.

• Love 10
On 6/25/2019 at 10:01 PM, RealReality said:

Listen, jay is the worse ever.  But, she spent that money on him because she is a dummy who wanted to buy a 20 year old.  Whatever "work" is involved in being a reality show star, and whatever loss of privacy you exchange for that he has done and so part of that check is his.

She just never stops being the very fucking worst.  

And I'd bet you anything that she keeps talking to him and yelling at this.   She knows the check is probably the only thing that keeps him calling her and she is such a thirsty bitch.

<whispering>

Here is what happened:  Ashley and her friends saw an ad participants in a TV show about Americans who sought spouses overseas, all travel expenses paid.

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think Ashley and Destiny should have a sleepover and do each other’s roots. Did Ashley really take her wine bottle to bed with her? 

3EFBB022-A828-4653-BBEF-C583639CA9EB.jpeg

At least she had one of her two favorite bedtime companions.

FWIW, ymmv

I've seen on Reddit that Ashley and Jay had divorced after a year and that they've been fake drama scamming to stay on the show.

Apparently the barbershop owners, ashley and jay were all laughing and joking about jay's bathroom romp on their social media.

I'm sure there's assorted other stuff as well. Someone actually posted this whole long and elaborate timeline as evidence. Why anyone would go through such trouble for such a couple of shits and a trash 'reality' show, but there ya go, lol

I watched the latest episode on the TLC website and Ashley is garbage. 

I know is this for spoilers, but I'll put a tag here just in case.

Spoiler

Ashley goes to a divorce lawyer and tells her, "I met Jay 3 years ago in Jamaica."

Hold up.  Three years ago?  So Jay was, what 17 and Ashley was 29?  

If she did that shit in the USA, depending on the state, she could have been arrested.

I detest Ashley, because she reminds me of one of those people who think only certain types of guys are children, even if they are underage.  

(edited)
4 hours ago, 100Proof said:

I've seen on Reddit that Ashley and Jay had divorced after a year and that they've been fake drama scamming to stay on the show. <snip>

I'm sure there's assorted other stuff as well. Someone actually posted this whole long and elaborate timeline as evidence.

Can you post the link to that? I tried to find it but couldn't.

Edited by TwirlyGirly

Even though I have no doubt that they are playing it up for camera time, Ashley and Jay have been calling the cops on each other for months, and I don't see the cops being involved in their little scam.

Ashley contacted Immigration resulting in him being served with a Notice to Appear in front of an Immigration Court, which last I heard, had been continued, but I haven't been trying to keep up on these two because I just don't like them.

Jay has been alleging abuse and Ashley admitted to throwing something through his apartment window and whatever it was ended up striking someone else in the head. Jay said she was trying to hit a woman that was there. Personally, I cannot see why anyone over the age of 18 would want him. He lucked out on meeting Ashley, a woman who needs to be the victim in all her relationships because she is not dealing with the horrible assault she suffered at 19(?). She continues to re-victimize herself and enjoyed having a trump card in that relationship.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Christina said:

Even though I have no doubt that they are playing it up for camera time, Ashley and Jay have been calling the cops on each other for months, and I don't see the cops being involved in their little scam.

Ashley contacted Immigration resulting in him being served with a Notice to Appear in front of an Immigration Court, which last I heard, had been continued, but I haven't been trying to keep up on these two because I just don't like them.

Jay has been alleging abuse and Ashley admitted to throwing something through his apartment window and whatever it was ended up striking someone else in the head. Jay said she was trying to hit a woman that was there. Personally, I cannot see why anyone over the age of 18 would want him. He lucked out on meeting Ashley, a woman who needs to be the victim in all her relationships because she is not dealing with the horrible assault she suffered at 19(?). She continues to re-victimize herself and enjoyed having a trump card in that relationship.

I read that he called her for a late night booty call and she went to his  apartment and there were a couple girls there and a couple guys, she got pissed and threw a fire extinguisher thru the window. She got arrested.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I read that he called her for a late night booty call and she went to his  apartment and there were a couple girls there and a couple guys, she got pissed and threw a fire extinguisher thru the window. She got arrested.  

Poor form to let that crazy bitch know where you live jay.  Good luck buddy.  After her little stunt he would be crazy to be alone in a room with her because she absolutely would claim he assaulted her.*

*- note that a vast majority of sexual assault reports are real and not hoaxers, but Ashley has no problem calling the cops and making herself a victim because her feelings are hurt.

• Love 2

One of the Facebook groups is reporting that Jay violated a PFA that Ashley took out against him, got arrested, spent the night in jail and is now in the custody of ICE.  

66236832_10101156088742803_6312486122681270272_n.jpg

• Useful 2
7 minutes ago, Cabarb said:

One of the Facebook groups is reporting that Jay violated a PFA that Ashley took out against him, got arrested, spent the night in jail and is now in the custody of ICE.  

How they get 'Jay' outta that name? "Con' would be the obvious shorthand

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, 100Proof said:

How they get 'Jay' outta that name? "Con' would be the obvious shorthand

Jamaicans usually have several names. Birth name, family name, nickname.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 1

UK Daily Mail is reporting that "Jay is in the custody of U.S. Immigration and Custom Enforcement.  He turned himself in to the authorities and is being detained at York County Prison in York, PA." Damn!  Ashley isn't playing. 

• Love 1

Ashley is a piece of garbage.  She "internationally dated" Jay when he was a teenager and she was a grown woman.  If she'd done that shit in the USA, she might have to register as a sex offender.  

Years ago, Star Jones used to have a show on CourtTv, before it became TruTv.  On one show, she was talking to a defense lawyer representing a former high school teacher who was accused of having sex with a student, there were allegations that they were planning to run away to Mexico.  The defense lawyer explained his defense, that this teenage boy (who was Mexican) was more "mature" than an American teenager since he was a "Machismo Latino" (or something like that).  Star got so pissed off at the man, she basically called him a racist and hung up on him.  The next day, she had a black psychologist on, who basically said that some white people just don't see black and brown children as just that, children.  

That's how I feel about Ashley.  No matter how mature SHE thought Jay was, he was a teenager when she met him, and she was a grown woman with two children.  Maybe she should be forced to leave the country.

• Love 11

“Yes, I threw a f***ing fire extinguisher through his window,” Ashley admits."

Ok I don't know what size it was, but fire extinguishers are HEAVY! She's lucky she didn't hit anyone with it...

• Love 1
On 7/2/2019 at 5:20 PM, RealReality said:

Poor form to let that crazy bitch know where you live jay.  Good luck buddy.  After her little stunt he would be crazy to be alone in a room with her because she absolutely would claim he assaulted her.*

*- note that a vast majority of sexual assault reports are real and not hoaxers, but Ashley has no problem calling the cops and making herself a victim because her feelings are hurt.

6 hours ago, Cabarb said:

Well.  I didn't predict it exactly, but I had a feeling she would find a way to jam him up legally.  He should have just not been around her.  I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Ashley initiated the contact, things didn't go exactly her way and she contacted the authorities.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Ok I don't know what size it was, but fire extinguishers are HEAVY! She's lucky she didn't hit anyone with it...

According to the story, the fire extinguisher did hit one of the girls in Jay’s apartment. 

• Love 3

I don't have any sympathy for Jay as far as Ashley wanting a divorce goes, but other than that, Ashley has behaved horribly. She knew who she was marrying, held off on the actual marriage until the 90 days were almost up and then kept threatening to have him picked up by the cops and deported, because she stupidly believed her not filing the adjustment made him illegal and she had that power. 

Now, in an effort to get him deported, she filed a Protection from Abuse Petition, and probably contacted him and then reported he violated it. She just has no credibility. I don't care if Jay gets deported because he couldn't not cheat but the way Ashley has handled everything is sleazy and cruel. 

• Love 13