Type keyword(s) to search

Ashley & Jay: Giving Us the D Every {Sunday} Night

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Christina said:

Now, in an effort to get him deported, she filed a Protection from Abuse Petition, and probably contacted him and then reported he violated it. She just has no credibility. I don't care if Jay gets deported because he couldn't not cheat but the way Ashley has handled everything is sleazy and cruel. 

It is sleazy and it is cruel, especially when you consider that Ashley started "dating" Jay when he was a teenager and she was a grown woman with two children.  The balance of power was way off.  Would Ashley want one of her children to start "dating" a person from a foreign country?  No?  Well then don't do it to anybody else's child, you witch.

• Love 12
51 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

It is sleazy and it is cruel, especially when you consider that Ashley started "dating" Jay when he was a teenager and she was a grown woman with two children.  The balance of power was way off.  Would Ashley want one of her children to start "dating" a person from a foreign country?  No?  Well then don't do it to anybody else's child, you witch.

I know we should all be rooting against the cheater Jay, but it seems like the majority of us loathe Trashly, rightfully so. I just cannot find it within myself to feel sorry for her dumb ass. And I kinda find myself feeling sorry for Jay, this poor young kid from another country, crying in the parking lot in the middle of winter. He's just a damn kid! Yes he cheated, but he's still a kid. 

• Love 16

I can't even hate on Jay.  The power dynamic in that relationship was always off.  Ashley basically went to an impoverished country and groomed a teenage boy to be her sex toy.  

Ashley isn't upset because Jay cheated on her, she's upset because she spent so much time grooming him and it didn't work.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Ashley isn't upset because Jay cheated on her, she's upset because she spent so much time grooming him and it didn't work.

“$200K” to be exact! Or so she claims, but I call BS. First, where would she get that kind of money, second what on earth could she have bought him that cost that much, and third, if she was so wealthy why would she have needed to start a GFM for her medical expenses? 

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, magemaud said:

“$200K” to be exact! Or so she claims, but I call BS. First, where would she get that kind of money, second what on earth could she have bought him that cost that much, and third, if she was so wealthy why would she have needed to start a GFM for her medical expenses? 

There we go again . . . trying to be logical.  LOL.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Jay is an immature brat, but ultimately he’s harmless. I can’t bring myself to be entertained by their story considering he is in ICE custody at a prison. Awful. 

Ashley is cold-hearted, because she had to have known that this would be the result of constantly wishing him to be deported, etc. When she said in the most recent episode that she wanted him to rot in hell (and a whole lot of other really harsh things I can’t remember now) she really showed her ass. She is horrible.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

In that interview where she said she spent 200k, didn’t she say something about buying a house? Not sure if it was in Jamaica or the one she’s living in. But she talked about Jay having no water in his house and having to go outside to go to the bathroom. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Christina said:

Now, in an effort to get him deported, she filed a Protection from Abuse Petition, and probably contacted him and then reported he violated it. 

The article I read stated Jay was not supposed to talk about Ashley or the PFA on social media and he did, which is why he was arrested.  I get he wasn't supposed to do that, but come on.  All this because he cheated. Prison?? I hate her.

• Love 8
On 6/24/2019 at 4:55 PM, ALittleShelfish said:

Coworker (not the one who knows Ashley, ironically) asked me "Isn't 90DF that show you watch?" 

WHY? WHO WANTS TO KNOW?

🤣  I think I love you.  ❤️

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

When first read that Jay had gotten arrested, I was afraid that he and Ashley had gotten into some sort of (in person) fight.  When I understood that he got ARRESTED for TALKING about a Protection from Abuse Petition on-line, I was floored!  She was truly going to get him arrested no matter what and she is oh so proud of it.  What a shameful young woman she is.  She obtained an almost underage guy from another country and, when he did something wrong, was determined to punish him severely.  I truly worry sometimes about some of the 90 day fiancée immigrants being brought here by Americans and then abused.  

• Love 14
(edited)
10 hours ago, DanaMB said:

The article I read stated Jay was not supposed to talk about Ashley or the PFA on social media and he did, which is why he was arrested.  I get he wasn't supposed to do that, but come on.  All this because he cheated. Prison?? I hate her.

I read an article, and there are so many questions.

One, what was this "evidence" Ashley had that jay broke into her house?

Two, what did he say on social media that violated the order?  It kinda sucks that she would have the power to say whatever the hell she wanted about him on social media and he isn't even allowed to say a single thing about her? 

He isn't even allowed to say that the protective order exists?  I'm not sure what purpose that serves?  I mean, the more people know that he isn't allowed to have contact with her the less likely it is that he violates the order, I would think.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

This is old news by now, but "Reality TV Star" Trashley celebrated her birthday with another despicable TV celeb, Farrah Abraham in NYC at the Playboy Club. https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/90-day-fiances-ashley-martson-has-found-someone-after-split/not-over-yet/

LOL, hey Ashley, 1996 called and they want their idea of an "edgy night out" back.

Her next stop is a cigar club.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

It's raised $ 1600 on the first day! In one of the comments, someone said the woman who started it is a local stripper, I wonder if she's the Barbershop Bathroom Booty Call? I distinctly remember Ashley referring to one of the woman Jay was texting with as a stripper. 

Updated an hour later. Looks like the GFM will be investigated as possible fraud. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Updated an hour later. Looks like the GFM will be investigated as possible fraud. 

You can't use it for legal/criminal fees.  Same thing happened to Larissa.

• Love 3

I can't stand Ashley or Jay. I think they're both users and opportunists. And this, from Jay's GFM - as my eyes roll to the very far back of my head:

• "Jay fears for his life if he is returned to Jamaica.. he is now seen as a traitor who has turned his back on his people and they will assume he has money since he was in America and on an American TV show so that keeps him at a continuously high threat for his safety if he is returned home. Jay has not received his share of the money for being exploited on this tv show and we are asking help to obtain him a lawyer. Jay arrived here in America as a 20 year old with a positive outlook, but he has landed in a severely difficult and unjust situation. This young man has been exploited on national television and as any real person knows tv is always far from the actual truth."

How insulting to the Jamaican people. They can't handle one of their own moving out of country? They're jealous of him? They will want to rob him or worse if he returns? What a bunch of bullshit. And they keep referring to him as a "young man," I'm assuming to make him look helpless and childlike. As far as I'm concerned, when he said that he will just go marry someone else in the U.S. in order to stay here, that told me all I needed to know about his intentions all along.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

You can't use it for legal/criminal fees.  Same thing happened to Larissa.

I think the same thing happened to Eric's daughter Tasha as well when she got screwed by her father and his evil wife.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Tattooing pays better than I thought...

Being really good . . . or being on a TV show . . . usually means you can charge more.

We once stopped at the tattoo shop in Miami where Miami Ink used to be filmed.  We saw two of the guys who were actually on the show.  One guy (Yoshi, who was an apprentice on the show) was quoting a price for a simple infinity symbol on a woman's wrist.  $400.  Most places, it would have been $75 or $100.

• Love 1

I was thinking maybe the GQ Barbershop was violating some kind of health codes,  so I looked up the PA laws regarding tattoos: “There are currently no state health regulations on tattooing in Pennsylvania, and it is not required that tattoo artists become certified. However, all practicing tattoo artists must adhere to the 2001 Micropigmentation Law.” 

I take this to mean Jay or ANYBODY can give you a tattoo, however Jay isn’t legally allowed to work here without a green card so flashing that wad of cash isn’t going to help his case with ICE one bit. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I'm hoping someone forwards Jay's posting, and money display to the ICE office handling his case.     Also, I hope they get a heads up about him saying he's willing to have a fake marriage for a green card. 

In my personal experience, GFM really doesn't care about complaints about fund raisers that violate their rules.   I've reported several pleas for money that clearly violated their rules, and nothing happened.

Anything for ratings I guess. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

Despite several people reporting it, the GFM is still up, and there are still people donating to it, but the negative comments are just as snarky as we are here. Even if it's taken down, what's to stop his supporters from directly sending him money? 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Teri313 said:

How insulting to the Jamaican people. They can't handle one of their own moving out of country? They're jealous of him? They will want to rob him or worse if he returns? What a bunch of bullshit. And they keep referring to him as a "young man," I'm assuming to make him look helpless and childlike. As far as I'm concerned, when he said that he will just go marry someone else in the U.S. in order to stay here, that told me all I needed to know about his intentions all along.

Ashley is insulting to Americans everywhere.  What would happen to Ashley, if she hooked up with a 17 year old American boy?  

And why isn't Jay a "young man?"  I'm sorry but too many people have an attitude that young black men, or boys, aren't "really" children.  If you're underage, you're underage no matter what color you are or where you're from.

• Love 8
(edited)

I think the GFM is laying it on a bit thick.  I'm surprised he can't get some lawyer thirsty to be on TLC to help with his case for free or for whatever appearance fee he would get from the show.

Whoever wrote it is clearly trying to set up some sort of asylum claim, but I vaguely remember a story on PBS newshour that indicated that in order to be granted asylum the threat had to be specific....not just "some people are maybe gonna think I have money so I'm in fear"

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Ashley is insulting to Americans everywhere.  What would happen to Ashley, if she hooked up with a 17 year old American boy?  

And why isn't Jay a "young man?"  I'm sorry but too many people have an attitude that young black men, or boys, aren't "really" children.  If you're underage, you're underage no matter what color you are or where you're from.

I'm not talking about a 17 year old child. I'm talking about a 20 year old man. I'm also talking about the GFM and how it was written. And I said nothing about skin color or that underage children aren't children. I'm talking about one person - Jay - and that the constant references to him being young are, IMO, an attempt to give him a pass for his bad behavior. Ashley sucks equally, maybe more, but that's not what I was talking about.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Teri313 said:

I'm not talking about a 17 year old child. I'm talking about a 20 year old man. I'm also talking about the GFM and how it was written. And I said nothing about skin color or that underage children aren't children. I'm talking about one person - Jay - and that the constant references to him being young are, IMO, an attempt to give him a pass for his bad behavior. Ashley sucks equally, maybe more, but that's not what I was talking about.

But this all started because Ashley, a grown American woman, went to Jamaica and started dating a seventeen year old.  

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

We met Jay last year when he said he was 20.  Not sure how long there is between filming and airing.

Regardless, even if he were 16 or 17 when they met- he wouldn't have been underage in Jamaica.  Black or white. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

But this all started because Ashley, a grown American woman, went to Jamaica and started dating a seventeen year old.  

I will never defend Ashley, because I think she's garbage, and I totally agree with you that hooking up with a 17 year old is just wrong. I wish his parents had put a stop to it, since Ashley wasn't decent enough to do it herself when she found out how old he was. But his mother wasn't around and I'm sure "Skinz," Jay's role model, was proud. It sounds like he was following in his father's footsteps from a young age. I mean, he bragged about nailing one of his father's girlfriends, for God's sake. So as gross as Ashley is, I don't think she seduced him or stole his virginity.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Teri313 said:

So as gross as Ashley is, I don't think she seduced him or stole his virginity.

he was proud to tell us he has been sexually active since he was 8. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Eight year olds are not normally sexually active on their own. That's likely molestation. So because he's been molested and vulnerable for YEARS he's suddenly not a victim when Ashley gets to him? If the genders were flipped, everyone would see that Ashley is a manipulative asshole and predator. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 7/5/2019 at 12:15 PM, itsadryheat said:

Her vicious attitude/behavior is overshadowing Jays cheating. 

IKR? What sort of a cow must you be if the sympathy is for the dude that cheated on tinder 3 days after your wedding, and how could we forget the “we did everything in the barber shop loo”.

Trashley is a special kind of evil to overshadow Jays fuckboi ways

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

And that's a big problem to me.  First that he was sexually active at 8 and more importantly that he thinks it was okay.  

I wish Shaun Robinson would ask about why ashley thought it was okay to have sex with a kid?  She won't ask but I wish she would.  

1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

Eight year olds are not normally sexually active on their own. That's likely molestation. So because he's been molested and vulnerable for YEARS he's suddenly not a victim when Ashley gets to him? If the genders were flipped, everyone would see that Ashley is a manipulative asshole and predator. 

I have long thought she was a manipulative asshole.  When @Neurochick put two and two together is when I realized she is a predator.

• Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Tattooing pays better than I thought...

FCB410BA-43B6-4D61-A3B4-79097715DB62.jpeg

BTW, GFM is still up and receiving donations 

YES! This was the pix I was referring to in the other thread. If ICE is going to deport him it should be for working under the table. Ughhhhhhhh

Edited by Angry Moldolvian
  • Love 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

People lie about their age. Ashley also would have been in her late 20s if she met Jay a couple of years ago.

Late 20s and a 17 year old still aren't okay to me.  And I don't believe Ashley is 32, unless there is a portrait of her in an attic getting younger.  A 17 year old and someone in their late 20s shouldn't have anything in common and there is even more of an implied power imbalance.

As for him lying?  Possible, but why would he?  As someone else pointed out, the legal age of consent in Jamaica is different, Ashley wasn't into him for his amazing conversational skills and wit, and he had been sexually active from a young age and had slept with his father's GF.  Which is to say that to jay, there wouldn't be anything taboo about a 17 year old having sex with a woman who was nearly twice his age and so he wouldn't have a reason to lie.  

He wouldn't see the problem, but as someone who was nearly 30 and had kids of her own ASHLEY knew the problems with her behavior.

• Love 7
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

People lie about their age. Ashley also would have been in her late 20s if she met Jay a couple of years ago.

It’s a hard one, lots of people lie about their age, up or down. I just don’t get impression that Jay would because he thinks he’s a stud regardless. As soon as Trash knew his age she should have ran. She’s as sleazy as the realtor dude who groomed Fern face.

eta- what @RealReality said

Edited by Angry Moldolvian
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

$1833 raised so far!!  Unbelievable.  Give me a break on the "people of Jamaica will see him as a traitor." 

Maybe it's him?  When I worked at a hotel, the bellmen who drove the shuttle would always put a $10 bill in the tip jar to try to get things going.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

According to Intelius, Ashley is 33 now.

10 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Shes such a slapper 

LOL, I don't know what this means, but I love it and want to incorporate it into my daily vernacular.

What does being a slapper mean????

• LOL 1
  • Love 1