Type keyword(s) to search

Ashley & Jay: Giving Us the D Every {Sunday} Night

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Very sad. I can see it happening again. The lure of stardom is strong. Fast money, getting on D-list red carpets, meeting D-list reality stars (Trashley hanging with Farrah Abraham, water seeks its own level!). Within a couple weeks of the shows airing, they start talking about their “fans” and the “haters”. 

(edited)

To answer the question about who “was there for” Ashley when she was in the hospital, from what I read about the situation. Ashley suffered a flare of her lupus in January right after she served him the divorce papers. Despite swearing she’d NEVER take him back, Jay came to her bedside and begged her to give him another chance. She withdrew the divorce papers 9 days after filing and they attempted to reconcile, but Jay just couldn’t be faithful and in April she filed for divorce again. Apparently he’s still living in PA since that’s where he was detained by ICE last week. 

That reminds me, I haven’t checked his GFM today...

$3115!!!

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Wow!  What a scumbag con artist Jay is. Claims his life will be in danger if he returns home?  LOL.

I think he’s worried about being robbed after posting selfies with big handfuls of cash. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 7/4/2019 at 8:57 AM, Hannah94 said:

I know we should all be rooting against the cheater Jay, but it seems like the majority of us loathe Trashly, rightfully so. I just cannot find it within myself to feel sorry for her dumb ass. And I kinda find myself feeling sorry for Jay, this poor young kid from another country, crying in the parking lot in the middle of winter. He's just a damn kid! Yes he cheated, but he's still a kid. 

I don't feel too sorry for Trashley as she set herself up to fall for an obvious scam.

But, I have even less sympathy for Jay.  He is a total scumbag con artist.  He not only deserves to be deported, he should spend time in prison for fraud.  

• Love 1
On 7/4/2019 at 8:57 AM, Hannah94 said:

I know we should all be rooting against the cheater Jay, but it seems like the majority of us loathe Trashly, rightfully so. I just cannot find it within myself to feel sorry for her dumb ass. And I kinda find myself feeling sorry for Jay, this poor young kid from another country, crying in the parking lot in the middle of winter. He's just a damn kid! Yes he cheated, but he's still a kid. 

So you're that person in a horror movie who was given the responsibility to make sure the captured serial killer doesn't escape while the others go and get help. But then you loosen the ropes he's tied up with because he says they're hurting and you feel sorry for him. Then he escapes and carves you up into little pieces.

;-D

• LOL 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

But, I have even less sympathy for Jay.  He is a total scumbag con artist.  He not only deserves to be deported, he should spend time in prison for fraud.

Here's how I see it, Ashley went to a poor country, picked out a 17 year old and promised him the world. 

If she were a man, many would call her a scumbag.

I also think Jay doesn't belong in jail.  I mean he cheated on Ashley, shit happens.  Fraud?  I think Ashley thought her vagina was made of gold and there was no way Jay would want ANY other woman but her.  But, that's what happens when you decide to marry a child, Ashley.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 8
Just now, Neurochick said:

I don't get it.  Ashley went to a poor country, picked out a 17 year old and promised him the world.  If she were a man, we'd all be screaming, "WHAT A SCUMBAG."  But because Ashley is a woman, it's all good, I guess.

wait-what-gif-3.gif

Ashley has gotten dragged to shreds, up and down, front to back in this forum and from what I've heard on social media as well for her scumbag moves. 

Unfortunately for Jay he's also a scumbag albeit a different type, with a playbook full of scumbag moves. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Unfortunately for Jay he's also a scumbag albeit a different type, with a playbook full of scumbag moves. 

I see Jay as a wannabe scumbag, Ashley's more of an experienced scumbag.

• Love 8
(edited)

Ashley is a scumbag and I hope her baby daddies seek full custody with no visitation after all this has gone down.  She shouldn't be around children.  I have no doubt that when her kids enter their teens she will try to seduce their teen male friends.

I do feel an ounce (just an ounce) of sympathy for Jay b/c every adult in his life failed him it seems.  He was taught scum traits from a very young age.  He is only doing what he has learned.  He was on this show bragging that he lost his virginity at age 8. 8!  that was likely encouraged by his dad and others in his life.  That's nothing to brag about that's child molestation.  He's bound to be screwed up about sex and relationships and fidelity.  He's still very young, so I hope he realizes how messed up his life has been and that he needs to get some help if he ever wants to actually have a normal adult relationship.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 11
(edited)

It is different. There ain't no boy alive once they hit puberty (or even a bit before) who's biggest fantasy, and who's thoughts in general are about sex 90% of every day, and who's jagging off 20x a day, would be to have an older woman...or any girl/woman for that matter... go to town on them.  If not, they are probably not from this planet, lol

Edited by 100Proof
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

I see Jay as a wannabe scumbag, Ashley's more of an experienced scumbag.

Mileage varies, of course, but both "Attempting to Lock Up and Deport Your Cheating Husband Tonight" and "Fucking A Stranger Over a Toilet At Your Place of Employment While Married" will get someone straight over my Full Scumbag Threshold.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Mileage varies, of course, but both "Attempting to Lock Up and Deport Your Cheating Husband Tonight" and "Fucking A Stranger Over a Toilet At Your Place of Employment While Married" will get someone straight over my Full Scumbag Threshold.

True, but Ashley wanted a "fuck boy" who'd be faithful to her, which is an oxymoron IMO.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

These people are all trash. Sharp entertainment needs a better screening system. Or immigration needs to pay closer attention to K1 applications . 

Sooner or later there’s going to be a tragedy. 

18 hours ago, RealReality said:

Indle King 😟

The "mail order bride" world is shady and full of nasty people.  Jack Reeves married Emilita - an 18 year old (he was 30 years older) from The Pilippines.  She looked so miserable in their wedding photos, but her parents were beaming.  Jack was violent, and Emilita found out she was his FOURTH wife.  The first one was a 15 year old (he was 18) and was anulled.  The 2nd one died via suicide.  The 3rd one (MOB from South Korea) drowned. 

Emilita was miserable and had an affair.  She ended up pregnant.  Jack sent her home, saying he was disgusted.  But 2 years later, he decided that the baby looked like him, and called her back.  She didn't want to go, but her parents urged her to.  After returning, she disappeared.  A friend reported her missing (Jack never did).  When the cops came, he said she ran off with one of her many boyfriends.

She was found in a shallow grave.  When they confronted Jack, he had already begun looking for his 3rd MOB (5th wife overall).  If there's any good to come from this, they were able to determine that his 2nd wife was NOT a suicide, and he was convicted for her murder as well.  They can't prove the 3rd wife, but she "drowned" after falling off of a raft, and her brother said she was deathly afraid of water, and had bruises on her face.  The family asked for an autopsy, and Jack had her cremated.

There's another one that I can't find right now but saw on TV where the MOB was buried in a shallow grave and they were able to figure out who she was because the button on her jeans was for a brand not sold in the US - only in another country (possibly the Philippines).

Ashy became physically violent with her very young spouse which automatically puts her in a whole other stratosphere to me. I can see why Poochie went all Dracarys on that ass. Like her look-alike, JoAnne the Scammer, Ashy’s a messy bitch who lives for drama and Poochie had time today. Ha! Bye Ashy!

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

True, but Ashley wanted a "fuck boy" who'd be faithful to her, which is an oxymoron IMO.

A variation of this can be used for just about every couple on the show with the exception of a few who seemed to really care for each other from the beginning.  (Jorge picked a materialistic girl and expected her to love him for more than his money, Elizabeth picked a stubbornly independent meathead but now expects him to suck up to her family, etc.)

I've known a lot of women who married good-for-nothing men, and none of them deserved to be cheated on.  I've known a lot of those men who showed up when they were asked/told not to to try and "convince" a hurting spouse to forgive them, and every single one deserved to have the cops called to get them off the property (even if the cops weren't called.)  Men - if you emotionally destroy a woman and she tells you to stay away, stay the fuck away.  You don't know better than she does about what she needs, and you lost the right to have an opinion when you started fucking other women. 

Ashley showed her ass with the immigration comments, but Jay's no innocent.

• Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Men - if you emotionally destroy a woman and she tells you to stay away, stay the fuck away.  You don't know better than she does about what she needs, and you lost the right to have an opinion when you started fucking other women. 

But, some folks live for the drama, the men ask to come back, the women take them back and the cycle starts again.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

But, some folks live for the drama, the men ask to come back, the women take them back and the cycle starts again.  

And we all wait patiently for Sunday nights to enjoy the shit out of it together. 

So to them, I say:

tenor.gif?itemid=4975360

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Here's how I see it, Ashley went to a poor country, picked out a 17 year old and promised him the world. 

If she were a man, many would call her a scumbag.

I also think Jay doesn't belong in jail.  I mean he cheated on Ashley, shit happens.  Fraud?  I think Ashley thought her vagina was made of gold and there was no way Jay would want ANY other woman but her.  But, that's what happens when you decide to marry a child, Ashley.

He will probably never be charged with it, and I really don't care if he is, as long as he is deported, but he pretty clearly committed immigration fraud, by entering into a sham marriage, solely for the purpose of getting his green card.  

• Useful 1

Ashley taught Jay that it was okay for him to cheat on her... She knew he was cheating in Jamaica and still visited him/gave him gifts/married him. He is a kid of 20 years old and after he cheated she controlled him with his immigration status and threats of deportation. This is/was a highly abusive relationship and I fully blame Ashley for the situation as she knew who she was marrying. I think she should have paid Jay's plane ticket so he could move back to Jamaica with the 90 Day Fiance funds. If Jay didn't want to move back to Jamaica he should have tried to find an immigration lawyer to help him out with his immigration status because Ashley refused to adjust his status... I'm sure immigration lawyers are well versed in helping out immigrants who are being held hostage by their American citizen spouses in this way. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Ashley taught Jay that it was okay for him to cheat on her... She knew he was cheating in Jamaica and still visited him/gave him gifts/married him. He is a kid of 20 years old and after he cheated she controlled him with his immigration status and threats of deportation. This is/was a highly abusive relationship and I fully blame Ashley for the situation as she knew who she was marrying. I think she should have paid Jay's plane ticket so he could move back to Jamaica with the 90 Day Fiance funds. If Jay didn't want to move back to Jamaica he should have tried to find an immigration lawyer to help him out with his immigration status because Ashley refused to adjust his status... I'm sure immigration lawyers are well versed in helping out immigrants who are being held hostage by their American citizen spouses in this way. 

Sex was all that Jay was interested in when Ashley met him. His life was tattooing, looking for women to have sex with, having sex with them, hanging out with his buddies talking about tattoos he did that day and women he screwed that day, all while looking out for more women to screw. And Ashley thought he seemed like marriage material. 

She had no business withholding filing of  the change of status after the wedding. Either file it or divorce him. She used it for weapon to limit his freedom here. Probably in an effort to keep him from straying.  It didn’t work.  For all her talk about hating him and getting him deported, she folds and buys him a ticket to FL. Probably so that she could still try and maintain some control over him by threatening to send ICE after him. She’s a bitch. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

In case you were feeling sorry for “Poor Ashley” 

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2019/07/ashley-martson-net-worth-salary-90-day-fiance/

Wowza, most shocking part of this article is that she is a model. She's not hideous but I definitely don't see her as model material. It looks like something took her face apart like a puzzle and put it back but put some of the puzzle pieces in the wrong places.

• LOL 4
6 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Wowza, most shocking part of this article is that she is a model. She's not hideous but I definitely don't see her as model material. It looks like something took her face apart like a puzzle and put it back but put some of the puzzle pieces in the wrong places.

I don't think she is a model.  I think she is "model"

Either the modelling is something creepy or she uses the term aspirationally.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

Sex was all that Jay was interested in when Ashley met him. His life was tattooing, looking for women to have sex with, having sex with them, hanging out with his buddies talking about tattoos he did that day and women he screwed that day, all while looking out for more women to screw. And Ashley thought he seemed like marriage material. 

She had no business withholding filing of  the change of status after the wedding. Either file it or divorce him. She used it for weapon to limit his freedom here. Probably in an effort to keep him from straying.  It didn’t work.  For all her talk about hating him and getting him deported, she folds and buys him a ticket to FL. Probably so that she could still try and maintain some control over him by threatening to send ICE after him. She’s a bitch. 

Jay should hopefully be careful with his hook-ups. Wonder if he has any offspring.

5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I wonder how many Skinz III are running around Jamaica and potentially now in PA?  

Gross, but probable.  Fingers crossed he is using protection.  Even some sort of Paul Amazonian penis fish type of protection.

I mean, it's possible at least.  As much sex as he has had, if he had been rawdogging it the whole time he should be swimming in STDs.  

But that could be wishful thinking.

22 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Ashley claims CONroy raped her, and if the text messages published at the link are genuine, it appears he did.

https://mtonews.com/90-day-fiance-ashley-jay-raped-me-and-i-have-proof-text-msgs

Then charge him with rape, or shut up about it. Her mother is also claiming she was raped by his stepfather. But reading posts from others in this clusterfuck it seems neither her mom, who posted a false claim a while back that Ashley  had died, nor Ashley, who supposedly faked the photos of her in a hospital bed suffering from kidney failure, are pillars of truth telling. 

• Love 6
(edited)

So now Sister Poochie claims that Ashley has an embarrassing odor on her lady bits, just like Danielle! 

Is this the first time we’ve heard anything about Ashley’s mother or has she been mentioned before? 

Edited by magemaud
On 7/10/2019 at 6:15 PM, magemaud said:

So now Sister Poochie claims that Ashley has an embarrassing odor on her lady bits, just like Danielle! 

Is this the first time we’ve heard anything about Ashley’s mother or has she been mentioned before? 

I think She was mentioned in regards to working in the states. Apparently his brother lives in Miami

On 7/10/2019 at 6:15 PM, magemaud said:

It's so low and childish to say shit like this about other people. If you've got a beef with them, then stick to the subject. But to bring up vaginal odor - what a loser thing to do. And how does she know this? Her low and childish brother?

• Love 2

What I read was that Ashley asked Poochie to get her some kind of medication in Jamaica for her odor problem. I agree it was a nasty thing for Poochie to say and to think that I liked her and thought she was a calming influence when she visited! 

• Love 4

I'm wondering if the older Sugar Daddy who supposedly pays Ashley $1K to fuck him is the father of her kids and that money is actually child support. They might share custody and when she picks up or drops off the kids, they might occasionally hook up OR Jay just accused her of cheating with no grounds just to justify his cheating. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

This makes no sense. If the filing of divorce was due to his communicating with a woman right after the wedding, the stress of which resulted in her being hospitalized, why was all the drama we watched about him fucking some girl in the restroom?  Trashley has an excuse for every whacked out decision she’s made. She has some major mental issues, if not a drug problem. 

• Love 2

Before last week’s episode aired, when they announced her hospitalization, she posted something about going out of the country for a few days so she didn’t have to deal with people's reactions. I guess that didn’t work, so now this week she’s posted that she only withdrew the divorce papers because she was under the influence of drugs, prescription of course. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Before last week’s episode aired, when they announced her hospitalization, she posted something about going out of the country for a few days so she didn’t have to deal with people's reactions. I guess that didn’t work, so now this week she’s posted that she only withdrew the divorce papers because she was under the influence of drugs, prescription of course. 

Naturally......Ashley's problems are never quite her fault.  Her accountability is always mitigated by drugs, illness and the influence of a man barely out of his teens.

• LOL 2

His GFM is still up and it's raised $4,155. It clearly states that it's for legal fees, so why is it still up if GFM doesn't allow this? And who are these suckers who are donating to it?

Doesn’t Trashley have a mother? She can’t come and stay with her daughter who is in “stage 3 kidney failure”?  And who painted on those dark circles under her eyes?  I wanted to laugh at her poor sick me voice and her raccoon eyes, soaking up the sympathy from the cause of all her stress. She’s such a lousy actress. 

• Love 5

I would like to ask Ashley a few questions.  

Where did she meet Jay?  He was 17-18 when she met him?  Was he working in a hotel?  Where did she meet such a young man?

How would Ashley feel if one of her children got a job in a hotel when they were 18-19 and a 30 year old man or woman from Europe or Dubai or Abu Dhabi saw said child, thought, "Oh, what a cute blonde, blue eyed American.  I must have them," and proceeded to "date them internationally?"  I doubt Ashley would say, "go do you," (at least I hope not).

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I would like to ask Ashley a few questions.  

Where did she meet Jay?  He was 17-18 when she met him?  Was he working in a hotel?  Where did she meet such a young man?

How would Ashley feel if one of her children got a job in a hotel when they were 18-19 and a 30 year old man or woman from Europe or Dubai or Abu Dhabi saw said child, thought, "Oh, what a cute blonde, blue eyed American.  I must have them," and proceeded to "date them internationally?"  I doubt Ashley would say, "go do you," (at least I hope not).

From InTouch:

"According to Ashley, they met in Jamaica while she was visiting the country for a wedding. During her stay, she went out with a few friends to a bar, and they met and hooked up. They didn’t stay in touch after she left, but when she got back to America, Jay found her on social media and they started messaging. Eventually they were talking all the time — and it wasn’t more then six months before she was traveling back to Jamaica to visit him again. During her trip, Jay proposed, and they decided it would be best it they moved to the States together. On her Instagram, Ashley even wrote a tribute to her friend whose wedding it was. 'This girl and this wedding is the reason I met [Jay],' she shared on a picture with her girl. 'It was a beautiful wedding and an amazing vacation! This trip changed my life in so many ways and my life wouldn’t be what it is today without YOU!'"