Type keyword(s) to search

Ashley & Jay: Giving Us the D Every {Sunday} Night

• Start Topic

Wow, Ashley turned out to be quite the jealous bitch didn't she?  Ashley, if you accuse someone of cheating enough, they may as well be doing it, they're getting shit for it anyway.

Jay had such a fun, carefree life in Jamaica, why in the world would he want to come here?  No tattooing, no friends, no family, no fun, no warm sunshine.  Just why?  It's obvious he does NOT love Ashley.

• Love 4
Just now, Honey said:

Wow, Ashley turned out to be quite the jealous bitch didn't she?  Ashley, if you accuse someone of cheating enough, they may as well be doing it, they're getting shit for it anyway.

Jay had such a fun, carefree life in Jamaica, why in the world would he want to come here?  No tattooing, no friends, no family, no fun, no warm sunshine.  Just why?  It's obvious he does NOT love Ashley.

No, he just loves having sex with Ashley.  That's it. And she's too stupid to understand that. Because she loves having sex with him too.

• Love 3

Ashley might have a daytime bartending job and gets home for dinner. She expected Jay to do the laundry and cook the meal. To me that chicken looked DELICIOUS, but she just ate it with a bitch face while grilling him and the angrier she got, the more her one eye turned in towards her nose. 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Ashley might have a daytime bartending job and gets home for dinner. She expected Jay to do the laundry and cook the meal. To me that chicken looked DELICIOUS, but she just ate it with a bitch face while grilling him and the angrier she got, the more her one eye turned in towards her nose. 

Shades of Molly and Luis. Later he’ll be expected to tend to the kids, making sure they take their vitamins and brush their teeth. 

I think she might be a bit of a drinker also. She cracked that cocktail open and put it in  a fancy glass and everything “ did you get the laundry done?”  Run Jay run, there’s lots of easy women out there. 

• Love 6

I shook my head when he said that the only places he knows are McDonald's, and Weis.  I hate Weis with a passion.  Worst grocery store ever.  Poor selection, and higher prices than anyone else.  I feel like tracking Jay down and taking him to the closest Giant.  There's a really nice on in Camp Hill.  :D

• Love 6

Ashley sez:

I've been engaged twice and my relationships ended in cheating, so ...the biggest challenge for me is trust.  I need Jay to be open with me because if I feel like he's hiding anything then I'm not going to trust him.  And without trust, at least when I'm in a relationship, if I don't trust you then we don't have a relationship.

In other words: In order to trust someone, they need to tell me everything, and if I can't look at their phone and know what they're doing at every second and restrict them from texting people except relatives, then I can't trust them.

But ... I think trust is the thing you do when you don't know everything?  If you are Big Brothering your partner, that's not trust, that's verify.  I get wanting to do that, just her way of using the word "trust" is so weird!

• Love 9

Jay would be a lot happier getting out to the tattoo shop a couple of days a week. I know that they couldn't pay him, but he could hang out for a few hours, watch and learn, and make friends. Maybe sweep the floors and help with stuff like that.  Then, as soon as he got his work visa, he could begin an apprenticeship there. He would already know stuff.  I know they couldn't pay him right away, but I'll bet they would buy him lunch everyday and he'd enjoy it a whole lot more than hanging out alone in her house!

Even an art class would be great for him. Something once a week and then he could be working on his drawings?

I usually tell my husband where I'm going as a courtesy so he'll know where I'm at. It's especially important because there are children to take care of. He might really need to go do something. Sometimes he does just leave to go run errands and not specify where he's going, and it doesn't really occur to me to ask because I find out when he gets back. I'm not sitting at home thinking the worst. If he's out of town on business, he doesn't know my daily schedule and I don't know his. It's not a big deal. I can reach him by phone if I really need him for something. I don't think he's worried about what I'm up to either. I'm into something like frittering online discussing reality TV... :) 

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Jay would be a lot happier getting out to the tattoo shop a couple of days a week.

JAY definitely would be happier, but Ashley would never allow him to spend time where he's going to interact with women in various states of undress. If she wanted a fiance she can trust, she probably shouldn't have gone with a 20 year old Jamaican vacation fuck "playah" who has a tattoo that says "Jayskinz" on his forearm. Oh, that's right. She doesn't care what he did in his old life Jamaica, the only thing that matters is that he behaves now that he's virtually captive in her PA townhouse.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I usually tell my husband where I'm going as a courtesy so he'll know where I'm at. It's especially important because there are children to take care of. He might really need to go do something. Sometimes he does just leave to go run errands and not specify where he's going, and it doesn't really occur to me to ask because I find out when he gets back. I'm not sitting at home thinking the worst. If he's out of town on business, he doesn't know my daily schedule and I don't know his. It's not a big deal. I can reach him by phone if I really need him for something. I don't think he's worried about what I'm up to either. I'm into something like frittering online discussing reality TV... :) 

Same. I mean, what if something happens to me when I'm out? What if I think my husband is home and someone walks up the steps while I'm in the shower and I am killed and die? What if one of us is going to a store that the other one needs something from? 

This is basic anxiety ridden person safety. It's just courtesy to tell your partner when you're going out. Maybe Jay doesn't realize this because he's not accustomed to being in a relationship.

I remember when Mr. Guilfoyle and I were first living together and I bought a neat couch. It was cool and I got it at a consignment store 100 miles away. I got zero input from him, just came home with it. It was also way too big for our living room, but I really wanted it. He wasn't snippy or snotty, but he did nicely tell me that we were both living in this place now and next time could I please consult with him before buying major furniture. Sometimes we need to be told these things. And the way you tell it can make all the difference (PS I'm terrible at house decorating. Very eclectic and not in a cute "make this work" way, so there's also that).

• Love 6
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I remember when Mr. Guilfoyle and I were first living together and I bought a neat couch. It was cool and I got it at a consignment store 100 miles away. I got zero input from him, just came home with it.

You obviously didn't go couch shopping with Colt's mother

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
5 hours ago, sconstant said:

Ashley sez:

In other words: In order to trust someone, they need to tell me everything, and if I can't look at their phone and know what they're doing at every second and restrict them from texting people except relatives, then I can't trust them.

But ... I think trust is the thing you do when you don't know everything?  If you are Big Brothering your partner, that's not trust, that's verify.  I get wanting to do that, just her way of using the word "trust" is so weird!

Jay doesn’t have to answer for what her other guys have done. If she has trust issues she needs to work them out before jumping into another relationship.

Trust is built over time. Each relationship should start on equal ground. You keep an open mind and observe how this new person conducts his or her life in general and specifically with  you. You don’t “test” them or spy on them, if they aren’t trustworthy, the red flags will appear naturally. The truest  measure of someone’s trustworthyness or character is in how they live their lives, how they treat others and do business. 

• Love 5
On 11/27/2018 at 10:54 AM, funky-rat said:

I shook my head when he said that the only places he knows are McDonald's, and Weis.  I hate Weis with a passion.  Worst grocery store ever.  Poor selection, and higher prices than anyone else.  I feel like tracking Jay down and taking him to the closest Giant.  There's a really nice on in Camp Hill.  :D

Do they have Giant Eagle there as well? 

14 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

None locally.  I think the closest one I've seen is in Frederick MD or Western PA.   Just Giant.  And I've learned that PA Giant is DIFFERENT than MD Giant despite PA Giant carrying MD Giant logo'd items.  (I learned this after trying to scan my PA rewards card at a MD Giant to no avail)

I can't believe they're even a real couple.  I mean, I've dated some crazy dudes who've walked up waving giant red flags and eventually I gave up on them.  They just have zero chemistry (hardly any of these folks do, I know) and don't even come across as believable.  Are they in it for the paycheck? If  they are, then wow, I hope NatalieGate was worth it.  How do you not see some of this stuff coming out in 2018? If not for their own social media mishaps/drama/etc... Do they all just think "oh our story is so genuine and believable, how can the editing monkeys POSSIBLY SCREW THIS UP AND MAKE US LOOK BAD?" 

Somewhere, a gaggle of editing monkeys hear this, look at one another, and say "Hold my beer."

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

Nope.  That's a Western PA thing.

1 hour ago, ALittleShelfish said:

None locally.  I think the closest one I've seen is in Frederick MD or Western PA.   Just Giant.  And I've learned that PA Giant is DIFFERENT than MD Giant despite PA Giant carrying MD Giant logo'd items.  (I learned this after trying to scan my PA rewards card at a MD Giant to no avail)

MD Giant is "Giant Landover" and PA Giant is "Giant Carlisle".  I've already tried to log in to the MD Giant's website to load coupons, and it doesn't work.

• Love 1

We have 3 Weis grocery stores in Happy Valley (home of PSU).  The oldest one near the high school is called "ghetto weis." The one closest to our Wegmans and Giant caters to international grad students . The one on the other side of town is surrounded by a lot of senior living facilities.  That's basically the only one I go to...for cereal and canned goods. As far as Jay goes, I think this young man has a lot of growing up to do (what 20 year old DOESN'T?), and unfortunately that's not going to happen in a relationship with a 32 year old rape victim who had 2 failed engagements, at least 2 kids out of wedlock,  and legitimate psychological problems that need to be her priority,  as well as her children. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Rdh1314 said:

We have 3 Weis grocery stores in Happy Valley (home of PSU).  The oldest one near the high school is called "ghetto weis." The one closest to our Wegmans and Giant caters to international grad students . The one on the other side of town is surrounded by a lot of senior living facilities.  That's basically the only one I go to...for cereal and canned goods. As far as Jay goes, I think this young man has a lot of growing up to do (what 20 year old DOESN'T?), and unfortunately that's not going to happen in a relationship with a 32 year old rape victim who had 2 failed engagements, at least 2 kids out of wedlock,  and legitimate psychological problems that need to be her priority,  as well as her children. 

The two Weis stores in Sunbury are...interesting.  I rejoiced when we moved, and they built a Giant nearby, and I didn't have to go to Weis again (since I don't enjoy driving 25-30 minutes for groceries.  I go to State College for Trader Joe's.  Love me some TJ's.  My cousins are both alums.  I went to college in Ohio.  I don't need to say more about that.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, funky-rat said:

The two Weis stores in Sunbury are...interesting.  I rejoiced when we moved, and they built a Giant nearby, and I didn't have to go to Weis again (since I don't enjoy driving 25-30 minutes for groceries.  I go to State College for Trader Joe's.  Love me some TJ's.  My cousins are both alums.  I went to college in Ohio.  I don't need to say more about that.

Well hello! 🙂 Yeah, I go to Trader Joe's about once every 2 months...a month or so ago some old lady plowed into the front of it..thank God no one was hurt or killed.  The Giant here is definitely better than Weis, and they're going to start building a Super Giant on S. Atherton if you're coming in from the east.

15 hours ago, Rdh1314 said:

Well hello! 🙂 Yeah, I go to Trader Joe's about once every 2 months...a month or so ago some old lady plowed into the front of it..thank God no one was hurt or killed.  The Giant here is definitely better than Weis, and they're going to start building a Super Giant on S. Atherton if you're coming in from the east.

Last time I was there was August, so I missed that but....yikes!  I like that area, but always avoided it when school was in session.  Now with the 99 there, I can bypass all of that if I need to.  We bought my husband's car up there in May.  When we took it for a test drive, no one warned us, and we drove straight downtown.....on graduation day.  Took us over an hour to get back to the dealership.  They were concerned, lol.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, funky-rat said:

MD Giant is "Giant Landover" and PA Giant is "Giant Carlisle".  I've already tried to log in to the MD Giant's website to load coupons, and it doesn't work.

The Giant in Sykesville MD told me that my Reisterstown MD Giant card would not work in their store, odd since they are about 8 miles from each other and in the same state.

It really astonishes me that someone would make so many hateful and racist comments on Ashley's wedding website. That's unusual and so sad and wrong!

The only thing I could think was that she was kidnapped  by that grizzled old redneck who was later incarcerated by his crime. Well, maybe some of his inbred relatives are bitter about it and still stalk Ashley online? That's just a thought. It just seemed bizarre that someone out there would make like, 100 hateful comments. Also, very sad and hurtful. Just sickening!

I'm so sorry to see that happen to Jay!

• Love 2

Got to love the TLC editing.  When Ashley was reading the comments she had short finger nails.  However, when they did a close up of the phone and just her hand the finger nails were long.

• Love 2

I liked the non answer Jay gave Ashley "where *could* I be going? I only know McDonalds's and Weis, so tell me." Hah! Classic! And clueless Ashley saying "he's been sneaking out. And texting with people IN JAMAICA." You got it half right, Ash. He's texting. But I doubt it's only with people in Jamaica. These are both the hot mess Express and deserve each other quite rightly. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

It really astonishes me that someone would make so many hateful and racist comments on Ashley's wedding website. That's unusual and so sad and wrong!

The only thing I could think was that she was kidnapped  by that grizzled old redneck who was later incarcerated by his crime. Well, maybe some of his inbred relatives are bitter about it and still stalk Ashley online? That's just a thought. It just seemed bizarre that someone out there would make like, 100 hateful comments. Also, very sad and hurtful. Just sickening!

I'm so sorry to see that happen to Jay!

I'm pretty sure Natalia or Natalie or whatever the name of the bridesmaid she fired is behind it.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

It really astonishes me that someone would make so many hateful and racist comments on Ashley's wedding website. That's unusual and so sad and wrong

It's unfortunate that Ashley is so mentally challenged that she decided to create a wedding website with ALL the details for the entire world to see...Larissa called the wrong person an "attention whore." 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Rdh1314 said:

It's unfortunate that Ashley is so mentally challenged that she decided to create a wedding website with ALL the details for the entire world to see...Larissa called the wrong person an "attention whore." 

Wedding websites are extremely commonplace now (I see them on every invitation as a place for directions, registry info, recommended hotels near the venue, photos of the couple for family that hasn't met the future spouse yet, etc.) and they typically don't result in advanced bigotry assault like this one. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

Wedding websites are extremely commonplace now (I see them on every invitation as a place for directions, registry info, recommended hotels near the venue, photos of the couple for family that hasn't met the future spouse yet, etc.) and they typically don't result in advanced bigotry assault like this one. 

Yes, they certainly are very common....but most definitely NOT essential.   (Just like spending thousands of dollars on wedding flowers! Good God, that Leida woman is a joke!)  But when you are participating in a reality tv show,  it's probably not a great idea....if they do wind up getting married,  maybe Ashley will be even more brilliant and post on her website exactly when her home will be vacant for a honeymoon so that the haters and bigots in her area can vandalize the townhouse. You know, there is something to be said for maintaining a bit of privacy in life these days.  BTW.....the viewers really couldn't see the comments that were made...we just have Ashley's word and blurred out shots of her phone. I have a hard time believing that "hundreds" of disgusting comments were made.  If so, Jay and Ashley should contact the authorities.  Harassment by communication is a serious offense.  Still hard to believe that a person, or people,  would make such ignorant comments ( hundreds?!) about an inter-racial couple. I think the whole thing could just be staged by TLC. 

Edited by Rdh1314
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I'm pretty sure Natalia or Natalie or whatever the name of the bridesmaid she fired is behind it.

If that is true, Ashley and Jay can sue her for harrassment by communication in Pennsylvania.  The former friend would have to be incredibly stupid to pull a stunt like that,  although you never know! 

2 hours ago, Drogo said:

If anyone wanted to ruin her wedding they’d attack  the venue directly, threaten to boycott or others that have already reserved it would cancel it.

Sonething isn’t right with that story line, especially Ashley practically quoting Kim K and her little PSA from her show. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Rdh1314 said:

A lot of people make websites like that, but it doesn't justify the ugly comments she received including death threats and use of the n-word. Not just that, but very detailed, graphic, racist comments! Someone has a serious hate-on for her and it's sick!

Many people make websites like that, and they include the site of the church or other venue as well as directions on how to get there. It's so family and friends can find them without having to mess with passwords. Ashley did nothing out of the ordinary and her actions certainly weren't "mentally challenged."

In a racist attack, I refuse to blame the victim.

• Love 7

a bit of info I found online about Ashley's mysterious children: 

"In addition to her 10-year-old daughter Roxy, Ashley also has a son who looks to be just a couple years younger." 

The kids are older than I thought. At this point, Jay has been in PA for two of the three months of his K1 Visa, but there are no signs that any children live in her house with her. They must be staying somewhere off camera. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

a bit of info I found online about Ashley's mysterious children: 

"In addition to her 10-year-old daughter Roxy, Ashley also has a son who looks to be just a couple years younger." 

The kids are older than I thought. At this point, Jay has been in PA for two of the three months of his K1 Visa, but there are no signs that any children live in her house with her. They must be staying somewhere off camera. 

I thought her kids were older, not post pubescent (she wasn’t a teen mom) but at least elementary school age (I wasn’t expecting her to have a toddler and a 5yrs old) so 10 and 8 ish sounds right. She had her kids in her early 20s, it didn’t work out with the Dads, and now that they are a little older and more independent she wants to spend more time on herself- maybe get married. This is all fine, but not with the vacation penis ASHLEY!! You enjoy the vacation penis and send it on it’s way!

• Love 2

She said on IG that the person that wrote that on the wedding website was some guy she knew from high school that was obsessed with her.  She said the police handled it.  Ashley is dumb as a rock to put all her info out there, but she didn't deserve all that and definitely didn't deserve a veiled threat to shoot up the wedding.  That is scary.  I'm glad they caught the person.

• Love 8

I understood from a podcast that production reached out to her and she had a lot of the marriage stuff in place before they agreed to start filming. I'm not sure of the exact timeline, but I don't spend that much time researching. I just grab bits of information as they float by. :)

19 hours ago, Drogo said:

DsbeTjfXcAATMMU.jpg

Maybe this is why people were staring at them in the market.

Exactly.  This market is in Lemoyne, which is a small boro across the river from Harrisburg.  Interracial couples are NOT unusual here, but seeing someone being followed around by a film crew IS unusual here.  I'm not saying there is no racism here, because there is (there is everywhere, sadly), but I think Ashley over-reacted in this case.  We were in Camp Hill this weekend - not too much different than Mechanicsburg, and right next door to it - and there were interracial couples and kids of all colors and creeds and abilities playing together - no one batted an eye.  But if a film crew had been interjected, everyone would have stopped and stared.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, funky-rat said:

Exactly.  This market is in Lemoyne, which is a small boro across the river from Harrisburg.  Interracial couples are NOT unusual here, but seeing someone being followed around by a film crew IS unusual here.  I'm not saying there is no racism here, because there is (there is everywhere, sadly), but I think Ashley over-reacted in this case.  We were in Camp Hill this weekend - not too much different than Mechanicsburg, and right next door to it - and there were interracial couples and kids of all colors and creeds and abilities playing together - no one batted an eye.  But if a film crew had been interjected, everyone would have stopped and stared.

They film pretty frequently in my city and I always stare lol. It makes me uneasy to think someone might feel I am staring at them because of their race, sexual orientation etc. I'm just nosey and want to know what they are filming.

• Love 7

can you tell me the name of the market? My parents live not far from Harrisburg and when I visit I love visiting markets like that

Just now, gunderda said:

can you tell me the name of the market? My parents live not far from Harrisburg and when I visit I love visiting markets like that

West Shore Market.  Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays are their main days.   The Broad Street Market downtown Harrisburg is also incredible (Thurs-Sun) - two buildings with lots of local flavors.  Both markets have some Amish vendors, but not as much as you'd find in other parts of PA, probably. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

West Shore Market.  Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays are their main days.   The Broad Street Market downtown Harrisburg is also incredible (Thurs-Sun) - two buildings with lots of local flavors.  Both markets have some Amish vendors, but not as much as you'd find in other parts of PA, probably. 

Thanks.  I was just about to mention it.  York has really nice downtown markets too (they have more than one - some are nicer than others) - Central Market and Penn Market are both good.  My absolute favorite - if you want to drive a little - is the Allentown Farmers Market.  It's just really diverse with all the different kinds of stuff you can get there, and it's BIG.

• Love 2

I've been the Lancaster Central Market and I really enjoyed that one. Looking at the York Central Market website it looks nearly identical to Lancaster. I still dream of the homemade stroopwaffles I bought from there. 

• Love 2
On 12/4/2018 at 11:30 AM, doyouevengohere said:

She said on IG that the person that wrote that on the wedding website was some guy she knew from high school that was obsessed with her.  She said the police handled it.  Ashley is dumb as a rock to put all her info out there, but she didn't deserve all that and definitely didn't deserve a veiled threat to shoot up the wedding.  That is scary.  I'm glad they caught the person.

So it’s a single jerk posting nasty stuff. Not an entire community of racists just waiting to throw rocks at them as they enter the wedding venue. 

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I've been the Lancaster Central Market and I really enjoyed that one. Looking at the York Central Market website it looks nearly identical to Lancaster. I still dream of the homemade stroopwaffles I bought from there. 

I went to the York Central Market too, you have reminded me that I have to make another trip, it's less than an hour from me.  I'll send you some stroopwaffles!

17 minutes ago, iwasish said:

So it’s a single jerk posting nasty stuff. Not an entire community of racists just waiting to throw rocks at them as they enter the wedding venue. 

Were we supposed to believe there would be a torch bearing mob waiting for Jay at the wedding venue?  Apparently Jay found other men of color at that barber shop so stop with the "Jay is the only black man in her town."

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I went to the York Central Market too, you have reminded me that I have to make another trip, it's less than an hour from me.  I'll send you some stroopwaffles!

Were we supposed to believe there would be a torch bearing mob waiting for Jay at the wedding venue?  Apparently Jay found other men of color at that barber shop so stop with the "Jay is the only black man in her town."

We were in your area in October.  Spent my birthday (well, the day before) in White Marsh, basking in the glow of IKEA, and White Marsh Mall.

I compare Ashley to Melanie, and I just don't get it.  Melanie lives in an area that is not immigrant friendly whatsoever, and she's nowhere near as paranoid.  

We were in your area in October.  Spent my birthday (well, the day before) in White Marsh, basking in the glow of IKEA, and White Marsh Mall.

I compare Ashley to Melanie, and I just don't get it.  Melanie lives in an area that is not immigrant friendly whatsoever, and she's nowhere near as paranoid.  

Ikea!  I hate/love that place!  I get lost in there.  It is a 30 min trip for me, the Avenue across the way used to have some decent shops and restaurants, haven't been in a while.

Melanie never had that paranoia about Devar because I think Melanie was a little more mature than Ashley and I do not think Melanie needed the attention on her as much as Ashley does. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That’s the impression I got from Ashley’s reaction. 

• Love 2