Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Why are people agreeing that an 8 year having sex in Jamaica is normal?  IT is NOT!  Not in any culture. Not in any family. 

As an 8 year old, maybe he was playing house and something did perhaps happen as a curious kid. But, it was not sex or losing your virginity.  It could have been sexual touch or even penetration. An 8 year old, does not have sex and lose his virginity! 

He looks like a bragger and liar! I don’t believe about the dads woman, either.  He is 20 and thinks ‘sex is cool.’ Especially, with the white tourists girls.  He likes the Jamaican stud label.

If he did penetrate at 8 years old.......then I doubt it was something he was doing every weekend like when you are a teenager and dating. 

Regardless, he is regarded as unsafe and immature to be around her children. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Why are people agreeing that an 8 year having sex in Jamaica is normal?  

I'm at work now and can't read all the comments.  From what I read, though, I don't think I saw anybody say it was normal.  I think he's a jerk too and is a stupid move on her part.  

• Love 12

I am not sure why it nauseates me to read about Mr. Jamaica screwing around at 8 years old (ok, I know why) but did we learn if it was a 16 year old girl or another 8 year old girl?  Either way, it is nothing to brag about, it's just ick.

Not sure why the quote showed up but it did and I cannot figure out how to get rid of it.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I thought I was nuts, did I really see they have the same name?

Kalani is our 90-day-fiance applicant.  Kolini "Lini" is the sister.  Pretty close.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Not to be a thirsty, delusional American, but holy fuck, Fernanda is hot.

Is it bad that I barely remember the age difference with the single mom and Jamaican dude? She also seems very immature. Although I guess we're accustomed to watching 45-year-olds chase 21-year-olds so any age gap less than 20 years feels normal.

"We don't have an open engagement but I don't care if he cheats on me as long as it's in another country." Girl, what?

She’s a classy broad dontcha know.  She likes to get her itchy ya ya imported unlike us commoners.

• Love 1

I LOVED that Colt the Cat Dressing Mama's Boy said no to the pouty Brazilian brat! I was hoping he'd tell her she was welcome to buy her own ticket if she didn't want to wait two weeks just to see her eyes bug out and her mouth drop open. The previews of her screaming at his mom look popcorn worthy. She seems worse than Pao and he seems to be less of a pushover than Russ. I don't think he'll  choose her over Mama and/or his cats. She probably bitched about cat hair and the litterbox the minute she walked through the door. I hope they pee on her shoes?

Kalani reminds me of a woman I knew when I was in my 20's. She would lie about her boyfriend whenever they had a fight to try to gain sympathy, then act all butt hurt when her friends didn't like him. Kalani's sister doesn't know whether to believe she was lying about him cheating or lying now so she'll give him a chance. I bet she's done this shit for years.

• Love 23

Eric and Leida:  First off, her parents are nuts for naming their kid after one of the more bizarre Greek myths (Google it, it's fun).  Secondly, I love how her resume reads like she's going through Barbie's various careers.  Eric said he hasn't shared his living situation with her.  Why hasn't she asked any questions?  Why would she have an issue with child support if she talks about how spoiled by her parents she is?  If her life is so awesome, why would she want him?

Colt and Larissa:  Cat love is fine, dressing them up is not.  And I'm adding a sulk croissant to my 90 day menu.

Fernanda and who's his face:  She's gorgeous and she's going to be more bored than Annie.  No friends, no going to bars, no working...  the trailers have teased it, but she's going to snap spectacularly.

Ashley and Jay:  I'd enjoy watching the train wreck more if there weren't children, and I don't just mean Jay.

Kalani and Asuelu:  I think she's gorgeous.  And her hair is luscious.  But she's a moron.  Virgin, or not, if you're 28, haven't been raised on some sort of compound, and get pregnant, it's your fault.  And she needs to learn the Chantal lesson of not telling her family everything.

• Love 16

If anyone wants to discuss Before the 90 Days, that show has its own forum.

If anyone wants to discuss couples from past seasons, they have their own forums.

This thread is for discussion of this episode of this season of 90 Day Fiance.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Why are people agreeing that an 8 year having sex in Jamaica is normal?  IT is NOT!  Not in any culture. Not in any family. 

As an 8 year old, maybe he was playing house and something did perhaps happen as a curious kid. But, it was not sex or losing your virginity.  It could have been sexual touch or even penetration. An 8 year old, does not have sex and lose his virginity! 

No one said it's "normal." I said it was "pretty common." And within certain groups, it is.

I feel like Kalani was always the "good girl" in her family. She was raised Mormon, she stayed a virgin, did everything right. I bet her sister was the rebel and got all the attention. Kalani finally got tired of being the good girl but her sister getting all the attention, so she went back to the ancestral homeland and hooked up with the first guy who threw her some play. Now favored sister is gobsmacked that her docile, easily bossed around sister is stealing her bad girl thunder. Both of them are a mess, don't get me wrong, but Lini and her faux concern really bug me. She claims to love her sister but will not let up on her, needles her and pokes her, knowing she'll feel terrible. Jesus. If you love your sister, love her. Let her make her own mistakes. She already has a baby for crying out loud. Let her see for herself what happens. Lecturing her accomplishes nothing.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Why would she have an issue with child support if she talks about how spoiled by her parents she is?  If her life is so awesome, why would she want him?

Some women who do not personally receive child support down it or believe it's unnecessary. And child support is not the standard all over the world. Far from it!

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I feel like Kalani was always the "good girl" in her family. She was raised Mormon, she stayed a virgin, did everything right. I bet her sister was the rebel and got all the attention.

I think so as well. Also to be mid 20s and unmarried is a rarity for those that are raised Mormon/LDS. I think Asuelu gave her some sexual attention (she’s a human being nothing wrong with needing that) and she had unprotected sex in a whirl wind. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

Some women who do not personally receive child support down it or believe it's unnecessary.

Trust me on this one -- I have seen more than one case where new significant other pitched a fit about dad supporting "old" family.   He was with HER now and all the money should be spent on HER and only her.    This type is also against the dad exercising his access too.   Although I am kinda okay with a dad kicking a 19 year old kid out.   Sometimes you gotta let them stand on their own two feet.   But minor kids, yeah, you knew he came with kids.   Deal with it.  Or find some other sugar daddy who doesn't have minor children (old guys are good for that and you have a better chance of being a rich widow). 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Eric and Leida:  First off, her parents are nuts for naming their kid after one of the more bizarre Greek myths (Google it, it's fun).  Secondly, I love how her resume reads like she's going through Barbie's various careers.  Eric said he hasn't shared his living situation with her.  Why hasn't she asked any questions?  Why would she have an issue with child support if she talks about how spoiled by her parents she is?  If her life is so awesome, why would she want him?

Colt and Larissa:  Cat love is fine, dressing them up is not.  And I'm adding a sulk croissant to my 90 day menu.

Fernanda and who's his face:  She's gorgeous and she's going to be more bored than Annie.  No friends, no going to bars, no working...  the trailers have teased it, but she's going to snap spectacularly.

Ashley and Jay:  I'd enjoy watching the train wreck more if there weren't children, and I don't just mean Jay.

Kalani and Asuelu:  I think she's gorgeous.  And her hair is luscious.  But she's a moron.  Virgin, or not, if you're 28, haven't been raised on some sort of compound, and get pregnant, it's your fault.  And she needs to learn the Chantal lesson of not telling her family everything.

Leda and the Swan is a famous Yeats poem:

Leda and the Swan

W. B. Yeats, 1865 - 1939

A sudden blow: the great wings beating still Above the staggering girl, her thighs caressed By the dark webs, her nape caught in his bill, He holds her helpless breast upon his breast. How can those terrified vague fingers push The feathered glory from her loosening thighs? And how can body, laid in that white rush, But feel the strange heart beating where it lies? A shudder in the loins engenders there The broken wall, the burning roof and tower And Agamemnon dead. Being so caught up, So mastered by the brute blood of the air, Did she put on his knowledge with his power Before the indifferent beak could let her drop?

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How does one never talk about living conditions or arrangements with someone coming to this country?  How does their home not show in the background of a skyping session?  How do you not have a cat casually stroll by in the background in formal wear?

LOL @ your last question . .  .

One weird thing I noticed last night -- when they're doing their Skype sessions it doesn't look like they're at home. The bro-realtor had some kind of grandma-type shelf and tchotchkes in the background and Eric-the-ex-Marine's background bore NO relation to his 'lovely' apartment. Catman did his skype from the lovely outdoor patio of a restaurant or coffee shop (free WI-Fi! Woot!).

Did anyone else notice the SLOT MACHINE in the corner of Colt's mama's kitchen? It IS Vegas, I guess . . . 

• Love 15
4 hours ago, shockermolar said:

If she's not on the lease then she has no rights and might be in violation of the lease. But I would imagine that bringing in someone to live with you for 3 months is also a lease violation! I have a 20 year old. He pays me car insurance on the car I gave him. And that's it. I don't ask him for rent or to buy groceries or to pay utilities. Hell he's still on my phone plan. But he's also a full time college student with 2 part time jobs and I haven't had to give him money for anything since he was 15 or 16 so I call it good. I can't imagine a scenario where I'd kick him.  Like, how is that ever even a choice?

This part of your statement is totally false.  Every state in the union has a set consecutive time range(typically between 10-30 days) that if person stays in your home for, then they can legally claim occupancy rights.  At that point you've essentially "sub-let" to them and would have to follow your local eviction laws to legally force them to leave.  Failure to follow those procedures would open you to "constructive eviction" lawsuits(and in many jurisdictions treble damages as a result).  These laws exist to stop people from throwing significant others they have been living with on the street with zero notice and just saying "oh, but they aren't on the lease officer".  I believe in many jurisdictions, paying any rent at all then immediately entitles you to occupancy rights. 

https://www.lawhelp.org/dc/resource/frequently-asked-questions-evicting-guests-roommates-family-members-and-other-unwanted-occupants-from-your-home

Can someone be a tenant even if there is no written lease?

Yes. An agreement to rent a property does not need to be in writing.

·         A person can become a tenant through a verbal agreement.

·         A person can become a tenant based on the way he or she acts and how the other person responds. For example, if a person gives the owner money on a regular basis and the owner accepts it, that might create a landlord-tenantrelationship.

What if we have a written agreement that says that the person living in my house is NOT a tenant?

That type of agreement can be helpful. But, if the person is paying rent, he or she may still be considered a tenant, no matter what the agreement says.

·         You cannot change a tenant into a guest just by changing what you call that person in your agreement.

·         If the issue ever came into court, the court would look at what is really happening, not just what the person was called in the agreement.

Now, It most certainly would violate the lease with the landlord, and the landlord then has the *option* to terminate the lease, and if he/she does so, they must then follow the same local eviction laws to evict you and your unauthorized sub-let.  In practice, landlords typically do not terminate the lease over this, since they would not want to kick out a paying tenant, only to then incur vacancy and turnover costs.

You can circumvent this by having a signed "guest agreement" that states the time frame a "guest" is staying, what they are paying, how much it costs if they over stay, etc.  This is what is in all of that fine print that no one ever reads when they check into a hotel.  I'm guessing he didn't have his daughter sign any guest agreements(and even if he did, courts would throw that out in a obvious scenario like this), so what he is doing amounts to an illegal eviction.  His daughter could sue for up to treble damages depending on what her local laws say the penalty for this is.

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think so as well. Also to be mid 20s and unmarried is a rarity for those that are raised Mormon/LDS. I think Asuelu gave her some sexual attention (she’s a human being nothing wrong with needing that) and she had unprotected sex in a whirl wind. 

If you reach 25 and are not married it is looked down upon. There was a redesign of the singles wards about 5 years ago and all under 25's are suppose to go. Marriages happen so fast. In areas outside of UT/ID/AZ , it is harder to find a spouse because these singles wards are few and far between. . I feel like she has some self esteem issues.  If you are not a twig or at least average height it is easy to feel out of place as a young women in the LDS faith. My daughter went through her yearbook with me the other day, her school is almost 100% LDS and out of over 1,000 young woman it is hard to find maybe 10 that are not skinny. Sports, dance and cheer are pushed and girls go like 5 days a week for hours. My daughter is very short and that is another rarity. 5'7", long light brown or blond hair, and 120lbs is the average.  I know several Samoan girls had eating disorders and it was sad because they were so beautiful plus it is hard when your family is constantly having buffet style food with tons of family over. I have Samoan neighbors that sell BBQ and it is so good, it is very tempting, can't imagine if it was free and around me everyday. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Ok, I agree with everything you’re saying—except don’t change the dancing.  his dance moves were GOLD! Especially that clip they showed 37 1/2 times of him doing the stripper move of standing on his head and thrusting his penis in his fiancé’s face, and then the centrifugal force of his massive manhood throwing him off-kilter and making him go tumbling across the room. I could have watched that another 37 1/2 times and laughed just as heartily every damn time.

My son and husband were talking too damn loudly and I didn’t hear most of the first half hour. I’m need some more details on the rich Indonesian girl who’s giving up her palatial lifestyle cause ‘Merica...and love(????). She was obviously running around a shopping mall or something and pretending it was her house. But I see people have posted that she is also a doctor/teacher/super model?? Pray tell. Was she saying these things or was the military guy saying this? I think the most obvious explanation is that she’s a member of Isis and her suicide mission is taking one for the team to keep that guy from going over to Syria and fighting. The waitress at the diner may also be in on it—serving him an entire plate full of hollaindaise sauce daily, so countdown to the heart attack in three, two...

The guy who bought the boobies didn’t even unpack his own clothes into his new apartment yet, and yet he unpacked his ex’s panties?!? The best part of it was when Fernanda asked whose are these, he actually tried, “They’re yours, remember?!?!” Uh, nice one, bro. That was worse than Shaggy’s entire “It wasn’t me.”

I missed that! I was probably still aghast that he had no bed for Fernanda to sleep in and apparently didn't bother to clean up and make things presentable for his bride.  Plus any man who has enough money to buy a breast augmentation should not call said breasts "bewbies".  I wanted to slap him so bad every time he said it.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

But I see people have posted that she is also a doctor/teacher/super model??

And, don't forget -- 4th runner-up to Miss Indonesia 2009 (and Miss Healthy Body) . . . I'm ashamed I Googled that.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

No one said it's "normal." I said it was "pretty common." And within certain groups, it is.

Please tell me!

In which certain groups 8 year olds losing their virginity (like Jay explained) pretty common???

(I hope I worded correctly this time)

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, Spike said:

And I'm adding a sulk croissant to my 90 day menu.

You must chew thoughtfully knowing you have the upper hand and will not bend to store bought fiancé's whining about anything...it is not a sulk croissant for it is The Victory Croissant!!!

Tune in next week when the fiancé has to vacuum up the croissant crumbs.

• Love 23
4 hours ago, PityFree said:

You guys. No way would the fifth runner up for Miss Indonesia lie about being wealthy,  having maids, being a doctor, modeling, or loving Sad Eric! Maybe that skank the sixth runner up would, but not fifth!

Hahahahaha!  She has literally ended up with one of the lowest ranking 90 Days cast member.

In terms of poverty, unemployment, laziness, hygiene, looks, personality, deadbeat parenting.

Here are some that stand out.

Pole

Danielle

Penguin

Nicole

Who needs a maid for a 600 square foot apartment?  

If she doesn’t clean then her son will live in squalor like Nicole’s daughter, May.  Nicole lives in a motel ROOM!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Mexican Barbie and South Carolina Ken- He comes across as a douche and his house is really small.  Maybe he plans to add on , but for a big time successful realtor you would think he would get a nicer house; property is really cheap in SC.  I know guys like him and I hope Boobie barbie leaves him.  Except for her terrible taste in men, she seems okay and probably family oriented.  She deserves better.  Who moves an old dresser into their house with old undies and never looks inside it?

Ashley and Devar 2.0- She seems like a hardened aged Jessica Simpson mixed with a gypsy bride.  I feel bad for her kids.

Cat lovin Colt and Vampira-  He seems like a nicer gentler version of Pol- not quite as murdery.  She's trouble and terrible.

Patriot Eric and his maid- She probably had to find someone to marry; perhaps she;s looked down upon in her family/society for being divorced or having a child out of wedlock ( I know Eric said she had an ex husband but she could have lied).  She seems like a witch.  The ex wife should have barred her youngest from being filmed.  I'm sure alll of his failed relationships have nothing to do with him being extremely difficult.  Nice to know he chooses the new witch over his daughter that lives with him.

Moana and that other guy- I really don't understand her drama....it seems all self inflicted- she lied to people to make them see him in the worst possible light so now they all hate him and her?  She's 29?  She seems a lot younger; what is she doing for work?

LOVE all your couple 'descriptions', pet names and YOUR screen name . . . laughed out loud at the above more than a few times. "Hardened aged Jessica Simpson mixed with a gypsy bride" was PERFECT, as was "a nicer gentler version of Pol- not quite as murdery."

2 hours ago, Spike said:

The question about Moana is whether she lied about Baby Daddy cheating or whether she is now lying because her family disapproves of the cheating and she is trying to rehabilitate his image.

The whole scenario reminded me a LOT of Chantal lying to FamilyChantal that her fiance was here on a student visa and then springing the 'wedding' on them at the very last minute (when she wanted them to pay for stuff). Her family are terrible people, but she didn't exactly start things off on the right foot and they were (rightfully) suspicious of him, but for the wrong reasons (they thought HE was the one who encouraged the deception -- the opposite was true).

• Love 3
7 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Only two thoughts jumped out at me after watching the premier episode:

1.  The Indonesian doctor/model/unwed mother WORKS at the house she showed.  She's probably one of the multiple maids.

That's exactly what I thought. Nothing else makes sense.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Please tell me!

In which certain groups 8 year olds losing their virginity (like Jay explained) pretty common???

(I hope I worded correctly this time)

For boys in African American communities. With much older girls/women. Eight is on the extremely young end but before teenage is standard.

Edited by eatsleep
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am not sure why it nauseates me to read about Mr. Jamaica screwing around at 8 years old (ok, I know why) but did we learn if it was a 16 year old girl or another 8 year old girl?  Either way, it is nothing to brag about, it's just ick.

If it's true it wasn't sex or screwing around, it would have been him being a victim of sexual molestation or rape, straight up no exceptions. I don't think he's bragging about it, he's rationalizing it. Turning something that makes him a victim and turning himself into a conqueror. It could also explain his hyper, hetero sexuality. He wants it to be WELL known that he's a high functioning straight man that gives it women and it's always been that way.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

I find Jay’s facial features extremely average.  Why again are all the ladies swooning?

Same w/ Devar. Just smooth-talking, flirtatious guys at resorts. They don't need to be gorgeous.

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, mistac01 said:

This part of your statement is totally false.  Every state in the union has a set consecutive time range(typically between 10-30 days) that if person stays in your home for, then they can legally claim occupancy rights. 

Not in Texas - landlords have full rights to both limit the number of occupants and specify punitive language for unauthorized occupants in the lease.  

3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Mexican Barbie and South Carolina Ken- He comes across as a douche and his house is really small.  Maybe he plans to add on , but for a big time successful realtor you would think he would get a nicer house; property is really cheap in SC. 

He said he lives in Lumberton, NC. Regardless of the state, at 32 yrs. old if he was a successful (heck, I'll go for decent) realtor he would be able to afford a nicer home. Being that he was able to move so quickly I guess he is still a renter. Nothing wrong with renting but I don't know many realtors that do. They come across great deals all the time so this guy must not be very motivated. Except to spend money on boobies, of course. 

• Love 11
38 minutes ago, shockermolar said:

Not in Texas - landlords have full rights to both limit the number of occupants and specify punitive language for unauthorized occupants in the lease.  

You're still misunderstanding.  Yes landlords can add punitive damages to give themselves a stick to use other than outright eviction as a deterrent, but that still doesn't mean that a lessor, who is also themselves a lessee(Read the Dad), can illegally evict his sub-lessee(read his daughter).  So yes the landlord can fine the Dad for violating their private contract in this case if his lease states it.  That's just a private contract, breaking it is not a criminal offense, but a civil matter.  The daughter still cannot be forcibly removed from the residence without someone using a formal eviction proceeding, even in Texas.  Doing that IS an actual criminal act.  I don't know how else to explain this, but I think most people understand what I have said.

Edited by mistac01
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, shockermolar said:

True but not the point, even in Texas she would have to be properly evicted. Yes the landlord could fine and evict him if he is breaking his lease but she would also need to be evicted. 

• Love 7

All I can think of when I see the semipro (or whatever) baseballer turned realtor is Kenny Powers from "eastbound and down." I'm a total & complete non sports person but that HBO show is f'n hilarious and I can't help but think of steroids, cocaine , "the hottest women" and pure ego when i hear about guys like this. OF COURSE a "hot" 19 yr old bride with no past-of course! The guy is one big lump of baggage therefore wouldn't find a decent girl stateside.  He must be a CREEP.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

All I can think of when I see the semipro (or whatever) baseballer turned realtor is Kenny Powers from "eastbound and down." I'm a total & complete non sports person but that HBO show is f'n hilarious and I can't help but think of steroids, cocaine , "the hottest women" and pure ego when i hear about guys like this. OF COURSE a "hot" 19 yr old bride with no past-of course! The guy is one big lump of baggage therefore wouldn't find a decent girl stateside.  He must be a CREEP.

Wonder how the jealous bride will like that his bestie “wingman” is female.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, shockermolar said:

With due process. Same as with tenants. No one can snatch a person up and throw them out. The courts must be involved if the person does not leave voluntarily. 

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

For boys in African American communities. With much older girls/women. Eight is on the extremely young end but before teenage is standard.

Do you have any links to studies where this has been documented and explored? Thanks.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

If you reach 25 and are not married it is looked down upon. There was a redesign of the singles wards about 5 years ago and all under 25's are suppose to go. Marriages happen so fast. In areas outside of UT/ID/AZ , it is harder to find a spouse because these singles wards are few and far between. . I feel like she has some self esteem issues.  If you are not a twig or at least average height it is easy to feel out of place as a young women in the LDS faith. My daughter went through her yearbook with me the other day, her school is almost 100% LDS and out of over 1,000 young woman it is hard to find maybe 10 that are not skinny. Sports, dance and cheer are pushed and girls go like 5 days a week for hours. My daughter is very short and that is another rarity. 5'7", long light brown or blond hair, and 120lbs is the average.  I know several Samoan girls had eating disorders and it was sad because they were so beautiful plus it is hard when your family is constantly having buffet style food with tons of family over. I have Samoan neighbors that sell BBQ and it is so good, it is very tempting, can't imagine if it was free and around me everyday. 

I was going to speak on that but was at work. Mormon culture is much more accepting of other ethnicities than it has been in the past but the WASPY standard of beauty is what’s “in”. I can see if you’re a Mormon woman of a different ethnicity or didn’t have a tall slim body type you might feel out of place. Combine that with wanting to marry a Morman guy and I think Kalani was probably just lonely for some romantic/sexual attention and got caught up in that. Not excusing her- they sell condoms on vacation! But I understand. 

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Do you have any links to studies where this has been documented and explored? Thanks.

I have seen studies that state that African American males are sexually active earlier, but I haven’t seen anything that suggests pre adolescent. I am an Australian American who moved here at 25 so my experience is very limited on this subject, but I do find it hard to accept that in some circles this is normal? It’s sexual abuse.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, ChiMama said:

LOL @ your last question . .  .

One weird thing I noticed last night -- when they're doing their Skype sessions it doesn't look like they're at home. The bro-realtor had some kind of grandma-type shelf and tchotchkes in the background and Eric-the-ex-Marine's background bore NO relation to his 'lovely' apartment. Catman did his skype from the lovely outdoor patio of a restaurant or coffee shop (free WI-Fi! Woot!).

Did anyone else notice the SLOT MACHINE in the corner of Colt's mama's kitchen? It IS Vegas, I guess . . . 

I feel like we generally never see anyone who isn’t in an AirB&B.  Just easier for production.  Except when you’re welcoming your bride home to your no-electricity panty collection house.  

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Wonder how the jealous bride will like that his bestie “wingman” is female.

The wingman was cute but I bet bride is more jealous of other skinny women with fake boobs, which wasn’t what wingman was.  (Alliteration!)

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, sconstant said:

I feel like we generally never see anyone who isn’t in an AirB&B.  Just easier for production.  Except when you’re welcoming your bride home to your no-electricity panty collection house.  

The wingman was cute but I bet bride is more jealous of other skinny women with fake boobs, which wasn’t what wingman was.  (Alliteration!)

Wingman was more in his league and I have a feeling they may have hooked up from time to time on the down low.  

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

I have seen studies that state that African American males are sexually active earlier, but I haven’t seen anything that suggests pre adolescent. I am an Australian American who moved here at 25 so my experience is very limited on this subject, but I do find it hard to accept that in some circles this is normal? It’s sexual abuse.

Also Jay isn’t African American (as in the USA), he’s Jamaican. (I don’t disagree with you just pointing that out)

20 minutes ago, sconstant said:

Omg this was too funny. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Also Jay isn’t African American (as in the USA), he’s Jamaican. (I don’t disagree with you just pointing that out)

Omg this was too funny. 

I forgot that important deet, so then I guess it’s a common scenario in Jamaica. I have no idea, but still find it hard to comprehend.

• Love 1