Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

The Walking Dead - Season 6 - Casting Call
Posted by Christopher DeBono at Thursday, August 27, 2015
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/08/the-walking-dead-season-6-casting-call.html

PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.
[RICH] 50s - early 60s. Please submit all ethnicities. Narcissistic, egotistical, quick to braggadocio and anger, his own skin is his principal concern. He feeds off the superiority of being in control, but he plays it off with Senator-like charm. He's vibrant, and has the charisma of a car salesman...GUEST STAR, MAY RECUR THIS SEASON, WILL HAVE SERIES OPTION FOR SUBSEQUENT SEASONS (7/16).
  • Love 1

Wouldn't a cool way to end the series be that they discover that while they' ve been wandering through the kudzu they whole northern half of the county is mostly walker-free as the walkers kinda melt in the freeze-thaw freeze-thaw. It would be worse than steady cold. I've seen a 400 pound deer disappear in a couple weeks. Skeleton and some hide, mostly goo. 

I've also posted this over on the FTWD forum:

AMC may not be planning to cross-over The Walking Dead with its freshman companion series during their ongoing series, but a new half-hour special will do just that.

The cabler has ordered a half-hour special set to feature an outbreak on an airline. The stand-alone effort will unspool online in chapters that will air later during The Walking Dead, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

As first reported by EW, the web series will take place during the time period of Fear the Walking Dead — at the origins of the outbreak — and feature an outbreak on a passenger craft in flight before civilization has fallen. One character who survives the flight from hell will then join the cast of Fear the Walking Dead's previously announced 15-episode second season.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-outbreak-plane-818333

Where do you live? Next to a leaking nuclear power plant?

In the mountains where Maryland, WVA and PA meet. (And it's hundreds of miles from Three Mile Island)

Unfortunately there is a dead deer every mile or so....shudder.

Edited by crowswork

From Eonline's 2015 Fall TV Spoiler-rama...

What to Expect: "You've got Morgan showing up, that's going to change the dynamic," Gale Ann Hurd previews, adding that season six is "still dealing with the integration" between our group and the Alexandrian folks. "Can these two groups really find commonality and what happens when Morgan is thrown into the occasion, who has seemingly renounced violence except to protect himself?"

http://www.eonline.com/photos/16921/2015-fall-tv-spoiler-rama/513114

Edited by tv echo

The Walking Dead: Exclusive first photos and intel on new characters (including Merritt Wever as Denise)

BY DALTON ROSS Posted July 29 2015 — 12:01 PM EDT

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/28/walking-dead-season-6-merritt-wever-ethan-embry-exclusive-first-look?hootPostID=21c0b8fcd747a56050cfda4980371be6

In a fit of "WHERE IS MY DAMNED SHOW...I NEED MY TWD NOW" I came poking in here, only to see the above. Delighted and geeky happy dance ensues...adore Merritt Wever, adore my TWD. Too awsome. That is all. /geekrant.

• Love 2

** Possible Spoiler**

I am sad to say I am fairly certain Daryl will not survive Season 6. The rumors going around back in April that NR' home was for sale were false- they didn't even have the right house. However he did actually put his Georgia home up for sale. Apparently he loved his house, and I am fairly certain the only reason he would part with it is if he were leaving TWD.

• Love 1
56/66

'The Walking Dead' (Oct. 11, 9 p.m., AMC)

WHERE WE LEFT OFF: Rick (Andrew Lincoln) killed Pete after Pete killed Reg, and Rick’s long-lost pal Morgan (Lennie James) showed up just in time to see his bloodied friend standing over the bodies.

WHAT'S COMING UP: The action picks up right where it left of. Sort of. “Yes, [it does], and no we don't,” teases James. “The first episode almost starts literally on the last shot of the Season 5 finale. We're slightly playing with time and the storytelling, which is fantastic. In the end, the audience will know what happened. It's so massive, but we get there in a slightly nonlinear way.” And will getting there include light being shed on what Morgan was up to in between Season 3’s “Clear” and his reunion with Rick? “Yes, you will find out what has caused the change in Morgan,” promises James. “The last time you saw him he was crazy. This time when you're seeing him, he seems remarkably less crazy. It seems like he became a different person.”

BEST FRENEMIES?: The Season 6 trailer suggests Morgan and Rick may find themselves at philosophical odds. “I can say that where Rick is and where Morgan is, they will find common ground,” James says. “But they will also be in conflict.” — KP

Fall TV Preview: Scoop on 66 Returning Shows

Yahoo TV Staff  September 11, 2015

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fall-tv-preview-scoop-on-c1440030987718/photo-the-walking-dead-photo-1440030931462.html

• Love 1

** Possible Spoiler**

I am sad to say I am fairly certain Daryl will not survive Season 6. The rumors going around back in April that NR' home was for sale were false- they didn't even have the right house. However he did actually put his Georgia home up for sale. Apparently he loved his house, and I am fairly certain the only reason he would part with it is if he were leaving TWD.

Or he's moving to a house that is in a more exclusive area (i.e. fewer stalkers showing up at his front door?)

• Love 4

The Walking Dead - Episode 6.01 - First Time Again - Press Release
Posted by DarkUFO at Wednesday, September 30, 2015
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/09/the-walking-dead-episode-601-first-time.html

First Time Again

Season 6, Episode 1

October 11, 2015

In the Season 6 premiere, Rick and the group continue to have trouble assimilating into Alexandria. Multiple threats lead the community to adopt a mindset of hardness, while Rick's group must take a step back from the violence they've come to embrace.

I haven't been in this thread in a while so I may have missed something.  Has anyone been keeping up with Spoil the Dead's spoilers and bits of info for the first 11 or 12 episodes of this season?  They're not full, complete episode rundowns of every episode from what I could see at a glance (unless I missed them).  Just any random tidbits, who's been seen onset, etc..   It looks like Episode 8 is going to have a lot of action, if the info is true.

Are there supposed to be 16 episodes this season?  If so, I guess the final 4 of the season have not yielded any details or tidbits yet and/or are still being filmed?   Judging by how the first 3/4 of the season sounds like it may play out, I will be very interested to see how it ends next year.

• Love 1

Oh, crap! I'm fairly certain that it was Enid who set off the air horn that turned the herd toward Alexandria. I saw that sneak preview of her climbing into a truck surrounded by (mostly) dead walkers and then a later clip of her sitting in the cab of the truck, crying, and her window is streaked with blood. I think she lured the parade right to her and past her. WTF, Enid! You're not sporting a W like a wolf. Maybe you're a skin walker. Or just a new brand of crazy. It I'm right and it's her, let's see how Rick deals with a child betrayer.

• Love 1

Not sure if this is a spoiler, and I haven't had a chance to go back and watch it, but the JSS that Enid puts on the fogged up window....Didn't the Wolves tell Morgan "Just stay still"?  I remember the dude saying it because it was kind of creepy and I'm pretty sure that's what he said.

• Love 1

I haven't been in this thread in a while so I may have missed something.  Has anyone been keeping up with Spoil the Dead's spoilers and bits of info for the first 11 or 12 episodes of this season?  They're not full, complete episode rundowns of every episode from what I could see at a glance (unless I missed them).  Just any random tidbits, who's been seen onset, etc..   It looks like Episode 8 is going to have a lot of action, if the info is true.

Are there supposed to be 16 episodes this season?  If so, I guess the final 4 of the season have not yielded any details or tidbits yet and/or are still being filmed?   Judging by how the first 3/4 of the season sounds like it may play out, I will be very interested to see how it ends next year.

Pretty wild stuff about the MSF here.  If anyone has read the comics they'll know about Carl and his subsequent disability.  Also, members of the Anderson family have not been seen on set since August.

http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dead-season-6-midseason-finale-spoilers-die-eye-1437154/

• Love 1

They're still filming which will likely go until late November. 

I like how Spoil The Dead put together a character appearance tracking grid, neatly showing what characters are thought to appear in what episode, and possible death episodes.

• Love 1

I guess this echoes the spoilers that nosleepforme posted above - http://highlighthollywood.com/2015/10/preview-the-walking-dead-thank-you-some-wont-return-alive-to-alexandria-highlight-hollywood-news/.

It is highly possible it's a fake out, but then again there could also be explanations for why certain people have been seen onset recently.   There could be nightmares, hallucinations, flash forwards/premonitions, flashbacks, etc., worked into the story to explain away what happens in this Sunday's episode or what happens in future episodes.

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 1

Read that on TSDF. They seem to think that yes his death is apparent on screen, according to people who have seen the episode, but that it's a fake out or something as SY has been on set the 5 months since it was filmed.

• Love 1

On the AMC site, a promo pic for this episode shows Nicholas literally front and center with Glenn and a group of secondaries (Health, Anna, Scott, other ASZhats), so I guess he does get a good portion of the spotlight tonight. Don't kill Glenn, Nicholas!

So. Is Steve Yeun filming flashbacks and/or being like Lori and being the the haunting figure when our characters look out into the distance?

I now want to be completely spoiled. Someone has to figure out what kind of scenes Yeun's been shooting and with whom.

Doesn't Glenn have an epic death in the comics? Are they now going to use it on another character (cough Darryl)??

Edited by SnoGirl
  • Love 5

Glenn having such a high impact death in the comics at the hands of Negan is part of why his possible/probable death now is so upsetting. If he doesn't die then, Daryl, Carol, or Michonne are at high risk. If he does miraculously survive, I have no illusions that Glenn will be around beyond next season.

• Love 4

Glenn having such a high impact death in the comics at the hands of Negan is part of why his possible/probable death now is so upsetting. If he doesn't die then, Daryl, Carol, or Michonne are at high risk. If he does miraculously survive, I have no illusions that Glenn will be around beyond next season.

Yikes. Not looking forward to the fallout from this episode.

Does anyone know if the whole 90 minutes show next week will be all Morgan? Tonight's episode was so horrific, I wonder if the Powers that be wish this episode would have played next weekend for the holiday.

So. Is Steve Yeun filming flashbacks and/or being like Lori and being the the haunting figure when our characters look out into the distance?

I now want to be completely spoiled. Someone has to figure out what kind of scenes Yeun's been shooting and with whom.

Doesn't Glenn have an epic death in the comics? Are they now going to use it on another character (cough Darryl)??

SnoGirl, TSDF have pics of SY filming with the guy who is playing Jesus so I'll be beyond surprised if he's actually dead and they're repeating Ghost Lori with Ghost Glenn. 

That's Glenn with the new character Jesus at 0:10 and 0:41

You are right that was Glenn in those photos! No way was that is a flashback. Glenn is alive! Thank goodness. I don't care how and that it was a fake out, I am relieved.

Edited by SimoneS