Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E16: Definitely Not Prague

• Start Topic

The Talisman crew pulls out all the stops to end the season on a high note; Hannah picks a fight with Joao and Brooke, causing the mild-mannered Brooke to fight back; Adam delivers a final dinner that leaves the guests speechless.

Airs September 4, 2018.

I binge watched 4 episodes today after not watching all season.

Two observations:  I like Sandy very much. She's so capable and pretty.

And...

Hannah is a psycho. Wow...just wow.

Way to keep it in your pants, Conrad.

• Love 14

Hannah's totally wacko! Attacks you then sidles up to you to make nice! How she has any friends is unbelievable with the way she gets into someone's business and even "goes off" if you refuse to see something her way! She's also desperate seeing as Conrad's trying to avoid her and arguments, but she's practically running after him! Sicko! ;-)

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Hannah makes my skin crawl.  All season she has been gross.  

When it comes to Jaoa, she was every bit as nasty and disgusting to him as he was to her.  Bully.  Meet bully.   Enough with the "You can't speak to a woman that way".  No one should talk to anyone regardless of gender the way those two talk to each other.

There's so much more.  But all I can think of is how pathetic Hannah was.

Trying to chastise Brooke for taking up with Joao was "so beyond the pale!" WTF does she think she is; GAWD-Almighty? "And so it shall come to pass with my approval!" GTF out b!tch!;-)

• Love 12
23 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Hannah makes my skin crawl.  All season she has been gross.

I can't with Hannah. As a fellow Australian, I cannot handle the way her accent changes all the time, she's like fckn DORIT from BH. The 'Thank yeerrrr's and some of her talking heads are just so pretentious. I know her parents are also from Zimbabwe, and I figured it was just this coming out when she was drinking, but she does it during services also. Somehow Kate Chastain pulls off being a label ho less ostentatiously than Hannah does. Also, Kate is always busy. Kate is extremely detail oriented, like on an OCD level. Hannah CLAIMS to be, but in reality she just seems lazy and scared of being so much older than the rest of her team. I still don't believe she and Conrad were actually having carnal relations. He was always overdressed: getting into her bunk in jeans still while Hannah is in her underwear. This wasn't the best season for intrigue. A lot of it was manufactured. I just wish Colin had got some action, and he'd be a much better fit for Brooke. Pity she would never have considered him, she's going to get in her own way until she works it out. Joao continues to humiliate her and she continues to accept it. NOT a good look, Brooke.

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Trying to chastise Brooke for taking up with Joao was "so beyond the pale!" WTF does she think she is; GAWD-Almighty? "And so it shall come to pass with my approval!" GTF out b!tch!;-)

Heather C. Regina George Hannah: I don't know how you could be with HIM. EVERYBODY hates him Veronica Cady Brooke. Everybody HATES him.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, dosodog said:

When it comes to Jaoa, she was every bit as nasty and disgusting to him as he was to her.

You don't get to pull rank (or the "lady" card) when you are usually the first one down in the mud, behaving unprofessionally and disrespecting everyone, including yourself.  She was always starting shit with people and then demanding they treat her with respect.

• Love 15
55 minutes ago, ninjago said:

You don't get to pull rank (or the "lady" card) when you are usually the first one down in the mud, behaving unprofessionally and disrespecting everyone, including yourself.  She was always starting shit with people and then demanding they treat her with respect.

Thank you for putting this into words so much better than I ever could.  

Conrad was cracking me up with his skulking around the boat, his "Just go away", and his "What the fuck?" talking head and then he gave in and put out.  I was like it doesn't seem like Hannah realizes they've broken up with all her babies and will you be jealouses and always sitting next to him at dinner, but then the next morning he was acting like they were kind of on, so maybe they weren't, but it seemed pretty clear they were.

Bring on real Below Deck.  Med is a cheap imitation.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, queenjen said:

I can't with Hannah. As a fellow Australian, I cannot handle the way her accent changes all the time, she's like fckn DORIT from BH. The 'Thank yeerrrr's and some of her talking heads are just so pretentious. I know her parents are also from Zimbabwe, and I figured it was just this coming out when she was drinking, but she does it during services also. Somehow Kate Chastain pulls off being a label ho less ostentatiously than Hannah does. Also, Kate is always busy. Kate is extremely detail oriented, like on an OCD level. Hannah CLAIMS to be, but in reality she just seems lazy and scared of being so much older than the rest of her team. I still don't believe she and Conrad were actually having carnal relations. He was always overdressed: getting into her bunk in jeans still while Hannah is in her underwear. This wasn't the best season for intrigue. A lot of it was manufactured. I just wish Colin had got some action, and he'd be a much better fit for Brooke. Pity she would never have considered him, she's going to get in her own way until she works it out. Joao continues to humiliate her and she continues to accept it. NOT a good look, Brooke.

I don’t think her accent changes at all. She may be from Australia, but her accent is, to my ears, 100% South African all the time, so I assume she got that from her parents since a white Zimbabwean will have a similar accent, see: Joao.

• Love 2

And Conrad hiding in the guest room: Hannah SAID '6 weeks without sex or a blowjob", right? So, I've said since the get that I don't believe they are actually having sex. Conrad always wears so many clothes when he is in her bunk. Does this mean that drunk Hannah and Conrad, broken up, actually finally got it on? I hope Hannah watches this season and sees how she comes across, because it isn't pretty.

As for Casey: you don't keep flirting with the dude that chose another woman over you, someone who you call 'friend'. Casey is as bad as Brooke and Joao. Every time they go out to eat or they're at a tip meeting, he's got Casey on one side - usually it's them sat down first - and Brooke on the other. Joao is one of those guys that gets off on the 'bitches' fighting over him. While he subtly orchestrates the whole thing. Brooke's got problems because she has a history of going for guys like this and Casey behaves like she's 14 years old. He's manipulative. I do agree with Hannah's assessment of him as a sexist pig, but then Hannah is just as bad, trying to drag poor Jaime into it, telling him that "Jaime thinks so too". Birds of a feather, Joao and Hannah and they both have a Zimbabwe connection. I think they 'saw each other' after a couple of hours together at the beginning of the season.

Edited by queenjen
  • Love 15

Hannah is delusional.  She wants to be the ringmaster, the queen bee, and fell apart and went feral when she wasn't.  It has nothing to do with her loving men too much or whatever that BS was.  

Jwow is a superficially affable a@#hole.   Brooke and Kasey are naive idiots.

I wonder if any of them will see themselves through different eyes once they watch this season.   I really think that's what happened with Adam, that he didn't like how he appeared last season and consciously changed his behavior on board.  I think that Hannah, Brooke, Kasey, and Jwow won't be able to do so.  They're too deep into their malfunctions.

• Love 15

One look at Jamie at the last night out and -- damn, was she the secret winner of this season. She's absolutely gorgeous, didn't get involved in any showmance bullshit, didn't have to resort to any raps or general class clownishness. Kinda reminded me of the old school Real World seasons where there would be one or two housemates who were usually in the background of scenes not doing much, were pleasantly forgettable, and then popped up again in the pop culture consciousness doing something decent and legitimate -- your Karamo Browns, Jamie Chungs, etc. No way is Jamie getting cast for another season, but she escaped with maximum dignity, so good on her.

This episode was another that felt unpleasant, tedious, upsetting - if that cabin scene wasn't some next-level Franken-editing by a production member who hates Hannah, Jesus Christ was that awful and crossed a bunch of super-uncomfortable lines - but I do have to give them this: I fucking love it when drunk people's slurring gets subtitled. It's my favorite shady editor tactic. That made me cackle.

• Love 24
15 minutes ago, annewithaneee said:

One look at Jamie at the last night out and -- damn, was she the secret winner of this season. She's absolutely gorgeous, didn't get involved in any showmance bullshit, didn't have to resort to any raps or general class clownishness. Kinda reminded me of the old school Real World seasons where there would be one or two housemates who were usually in the background of scenes not doing much, were pleasantly forgettable, and then popped up again in the pop culture consciousness doing something decent and legitimate -- your Karamo Browns, Jamie Chungs, etc. No way is Jamie getting cast for another season, but she escaped with maximum dignity, so good on her.

Jamie is stunning! She also has a great sense of humor. I am kind of glad that no one tried to hit on her on the boat because she could do far better.

• Love 13

I had to feel sorry for.....the cab driver. He had Hannah and Brooke arguing in the backseat and you know that his fare was finished and he just wanted to get out of there. But no...Brooke got out and Hannah had to remain there a few minutes more. I’m kind of hoping that he didn’t speak/understand English so he didn’t have to listen to their petty bull crap. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

In general, this season finale was boring AF.  

Hannah continued her ridiculous, lunatic behavior - - from stalking scared rabbit Conrad to believing her word is law when it comes to who Brooke chooses to date.  I may not like Joao but Brooke is an adult and can make her own decisions.  And what was with Hannah telling Joao to move and get out of the taxi?  If you hate him so much, why get in the tax he's getting in and sit next to him?  Hannah is just a shit stirrer who wants and needs rationalization for her crazy, petty behavior.

I'm disappointed that Conrad had some kind of sex with Hannah.  You go to all the trouble of hiding out in a guest cabin, locking the door, and then you let her in?   The fact that she would toss up the possibility of staying on another yacht with a man who she will likely have sex with, in an attempt to get Conrad jealous, should have told him that she is emotionally stunted, narcissistic, and possibly dangerous.  Watching him holding hands with her the next day made me want to vomit.

I don't buy Captain Sandy's complete turnaround on Hannah.  Hannah gets her shit together enough to actually DO HER JOB for the last charter or two and suddenly Sandy pivots from her "never work with Hannah again" stance to being happy to bring her back?  Yeah, no.   Hannah is lazy and she's a shit supervisor, talking smack about one crew member to another, and constantly trying to instigate fights.  She's also one of those people who believes that once she's paid her dues and has the appropriate title, she is perfectly within her rights to treat those who work under her like shit sandwiches.  

I'm glad that Kasey got over her seasickness and learned her job (her mom needs to let her do her own laundry, FFS) but she should really rethink her constant flirting with Joao, especially in front of Brooke.  You don't want to be "that girl," whose boyfriend is hitting on someone else?  You shouldn't want to be the girl that is getting hit on, thanks to encouraging it. 

Colin and Jamie came off the best this season, with Adam pulling up third.  

The one daughter - - Ashley? -- of the last primary should be mortified at being passed out drunk.  I may have smelled alcohol fumes coming through my tv.  I've never understood why charter guests, who are paying such a premium for this type of luxury vacay, would choose to get passed out, shit-faced drunk -- losing out on the gorgeous scenery and the amazing experience.

Bring on the reunion, Bravo.  I'm hoping that Hannah will be absolutely destroyed.   And that Joao and Brooke are still together if only to cause Hannah's head to explode.

• Love 15
49 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

The one daughter - - Ashley? -- of the last primary should be mortified at being passed out drunk.  I may have smelled alcohol fumes coming through my tv.  I've never understood why charter guests, who are paying such a premium for this type of luxury vacay, would choose to get passed out, shit-faced drunk -- losing out on the gorgeous scenery and the amazing experience.

I think that she was very unhappy. There probably was something going on in the family dynamics that we didn’t see (or are privy to) and she was trying to console herself with wine. I agree that it’s not a pretty sight and I’d be very embarrassed if the world got to see me in that state. 

I think that sometimes charter guests might be like those first class passengers who drink too much. In their minds they think that they are getting their money’s worth by doing it. Then, like you said, lose the beauty of the night lights and stars. Sadly she probably blacked out and doesn’t even remember that last night. 

• Love 8
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

I think that she was very unhappy. There probably was something going on in the family dynamics that we didn’t see (or are privy to) and she was trying to console herself with wine. I agree that it’s not a pretty sight and I’d be very embarrassed if the world got to see me in that state. 

I think that sometimes charter guests might be like those first class passengers who drink too much. In their minds they think that they are getting their money’s worth by doing it. Then, like you said, lose the beauty of the night lights and stars. Sadly she probably blacked out and doesn’t even remember that last night. 

What we DID see appeared to be rather unpleasant.  The daughters don't like their step mother at all and are very clearly sending messages to that effect to both Dad and his new wife.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Conrad was cracking me up with his skulking around the boat, his "Just go away", and his "What the fuck?" talking head and then he gave in and put out.  I was like it doesn't seem like Hannah realizes they've broken up with all her babies and will you be jealouses and always sitting next to him at dinner, but then the next morning he was acting like they were kind of on, so maybe they weren't, but it seemed pretty clear they were.

What the fuck was she going on about in the cabin - "do you want me to fuck that guy with a yacht???"  I wonder if she thought she had taken off her mic, or maybe the cabin was mic'd - I am guessing she did not realize that the whole world would hear her saying that!  I hope she is mortified.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

What the fuck was she going on about in the cabin - "do you want me to fuck that guy with a yacht???"  I wonder if she thought she had taken off her mic, or maybe the cabin was mic'd - I am guessing she did not realize that the whole world would hear her saying that!  I hope she is mortified.

She was baiting him for sure, but I thought that I heard that it more like if she didnt fuck him. It was a weird conversation. Reminds me of the footballers and rugby players in her black book kind of conversation. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

So Hannah followed a guy into a locked room, tried to get him jealous over a hypothetical situation that involves her and some guy on another yacht, and then offered to give him head or sex when he clearly wanted nothing more to do with her? The desperation (with a possible whiff of sexual harassment), it reeks. I also could have done without the sound effects. Ew!

My thoughts exactly.  What if it had been a man who basically broke into a woman's sleeping quarters and when they said "Go Away" responded with "I'm NOT going away"....That is so creepy and repellent to me.  I have been saying all season that Hannah is a mess, but between her crawling over Jowooow in the van with her dress hiked up, to her tracking down Conrad and making up all this bullshit about men in yachts that want to "F" her, to her not taking no for an answer, I just think she is a sloppy, nasty predator.  This wasn't a one-off, she did the same thing to the poor charter guest last season who made the mistake of flirting with her.  Hannah is a lazy, snide, sneering, liar and I can not imagine any captain wanting to work with her after this.  If nothing else, her conduct creates a huge liability issue for the boat owner.  There may be a passenger or co-worker some day who takes exception to the crew barging in to their sleeping quarters for sexual purposes.

• Love 17

Colin doing an impression of dragon/raptor Hannah is probably the funniest moment of this season. Second funniest moment, Colin's rap about all of the crew. It was just non-stop DRAH-MAH this season. It didn't bring the chuckles and most of the crew was awful:

• Sandy was an oblivious grudge-holding dumbass;
  • Hannah was a materialistic manipulative obnoxious cow;
  • Adam was still Adam soooooooo...fundamentally kind of terrible (It took him the better part of the season for him to stop cooking like he worked at Applebees);
  • Conrad was so into Hannah that he became completely incompetent when she was all up in his business;
  • Joao was/is a manipulative misogynist;
  • Brooke was a dumb whiney doormat; and
  • Kasey is THAT girl and also a liar and incompetent.

Colin and Jaime win the season. Unfortunately, the editors thought so little of them that we barely saw any footage.

4 minutes ago, nr65000 said:

This wasn't a one-off, she did the same thing to the poor charter guest last season who made the mistake of flirting with her. 

I think Hannah is all of those things you describe, but her hook up with Jason, the charter guest, seemed pretty mutual. Her specific use of the word "assistance" when she knocked on his door seemed to be something the two of them had worked out in case someone caught her going into his cabin in the middle of the night. They continued to hang out after his charter ended and in the off season. This was not Jason's first go on reality tv; he's also been on Million Dollar Matchmaker. He's also, unprompted by Bravo, shown up in the audience for WWHL a couple of times, so he's a bit of a famewhore.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, terrymct said:

I wonder if any of them will see themselves through different eyes once they watch this season.   I really think that's what happened with Adam, that he didn't like how he appeared last season and consciously changed his behavior on board.  I think that Hannah, Brooke, Kasey, and Jwow won't be able to do so.  They're too deep into their malfunctions.

Joao was on WWHL a few weeks ago and he did say he was embarrassed and ashamed of how he behaved, specifically how he spoke to Hannah.  Doesn't mean he is not a jerk and a misogynist, but at least he didn't try to defend or excuse himself.  I can pretty much guarantee Hannah will not apologize for anything she's done.  She seems like someone who will never admit she is wrong.

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I think Hannah is all of those things you describe, but her hook up with Jason, the charter guest, seemed pretty mutual. Her specific use of the word "assistance" when she knocked on his door seemed to be something the two of them had worked out in case someone caught her going into his cabin in the middle of the night. They continued to hang out after his charter ended and in the off season. This was not Jason's first go on reality tv; he's also been on Million Dollar Matchmaker. He's also, unprompted by Bravo, shown up in the audience for WWHL a couple of times, so he's a bit of a famewhore.

Oh my god what a weirdo!  Sounds like he is a wanna-be famewhore, which is the worst kind!

I didn't think much came out of the Hannah-Jason hookup - I thought they only met up once after the charter.  I am now thinking he was looking for camera time when he started flirting with her.  

• Love 4

We've seen a lot of guests get really, really drunk and I think it would be super easy to do so on a charter like this.  You've got multiple staff members rushing to refill wine glasses or make you another cocktail before you've even finished the one you're on.  You're greeted with champagne and it's just a flowing river of booze after that.  Hannah's drinks, in particular, look amazing.  If you don't have a great tolerance for alcohol and you're not really paying attention to how many you've been served, it tends to happen a lot.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ninjago said:

Joao was on WWHL a few weeks ago and he did say he was embarrassed and ashamed of how he behaved, specifically how he spoke to Hannah.  Doesn't mean he is not a jerk and a misogynist, but at least he didn't try to defend or excuse himself.  I can pretty much guarantee Hannah will not apologize for anything she's done.  She seems like someone who will never admit she is wrong.

Hannah has already proven she will not apologize.  When confronted by Sandy about the 15-20 minute drink of Coke with some charter guests that turned into a 4 hour tour, she refused to back down and told Sandy she did not feel she did anything wrong.  

48 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

This will be Hannah in 15 years:

tumblr_npdnurrDDU1sial0xo1_500.gif1321999378546515749.Gif

Don't you mean in 15 minutes?  Girl acts like she's already there. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, nr65000 said:

My thoughts exactly.  What if it had been a man who basically broke into a woman's sleeping quarters and when they said "Go Away" responded with "I'm NOT going away"....That is so creepy and repellent to me.  I have been saying all season that Hannah is a mess, but between her crawling over Jowooow in the van with her dress hiked up, to her tracking down Conrad and making up all this bullshit about men in yachts that want to "F" her, to her not taking no for an answer, I just think she is a sloppy, nasty predator.  This wasn't a one-off, she did the same thing to the poor charter guest last season who made the mistake of flirting with her.  Hannah is a lazy, snide, sneering, liar and I can not imagine any captain wanting to work with her after this.  If nothing else, her conduct creates a huge liability issue for the boat owner.  There may be a passenger or co-worker some day who takes exception to the crew barging in to their sleeping quarters for sexual purposes.

Maybe not with that charter guest, but it has shown a pattern of being desperate and of taking no fir an answer.  Every season there's been someone she's thrown herself at and taken it too far.  Ben played along just enough to not face her wrath on his season.  I think maybe it was that season that she threw herself at Bobby briefly, probably to make Ben jealous, but it might have been the next season under the guise of making someone else jealous.  Then the next season she kept trying to get Malia to motorboat her.  Malia was into it at first, but it got old and Hannah kept trying for a while.  Then she went on to throwing herself at Adam to help him make Malia jealous he seemed fine kissing her in front of Malia but she kept talking about him sleeping in her bed and he did not seem into it.  It's way worse when she's been drinking, so maybe she gets the benefit of the doubt.

40 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

We've seen a lot of guests get really, really drunk and I think it would be super easy to do so on a charter like this.  You've got multiple staff members rushing to refill wine glasses or make you another cocktail before you've even finished the one you're on.  You're greeted with champagne and it's just a flowing river of booze after that.  Hannah's drinks, in particular, look amazing.  If you don't have a great tolerance for alcohol and you're not really paying attention to how many you've been served, it tends to happen a lot.  

Not only that, but we've seen the crew purposely getting guests pass-out drunk to make them less demanding and go to bed earlier.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Hannah has already proven she will not apologize. 

I posted something about this on Vulture last night. In this episode, Hannah resolved all of her conflicts with the crew, except for with Joao, but not once did she ever offer her own apology. She just sat back and let everyone apologize to her. It was unbelievable. It made me even happier that Conrad refused to give her money for her ticket.

• Love 9

I don't think it was in this episode but I just want to mention that it was refreshing to hear Colin say that Brooke didn't like him because he friend-zoned himself instead of blaming it on her being a bitch like so many on reality shows tend to do.  It is all to rare on these shows for people to take responsibility like that. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I don't think it was in this episode but I just want to mention that it was refreshing to hear Colin say that Brooke didn't like him because he friend-zoned himself instead of blaming it on her being a bitch like so many on reality shows tend to do.  It is all to rare on these shows for people to take responsibility like that. 

And this is why social media has dropped its panties for Colin. He's cute, funny, hard-working, talented, loves his parents, and doesn't do all that misogynistic externalizing blame the girl nonsense that the rest of these douchecanoesyachts do.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I had to feel sorry for.....the cab driver. He had Hannah and Brooke arguing in the backseat and you know that his fare was finished and he just wanted to get out of there. But no...Brooke got out and Hannah had to remain there a few minutes more. I’m kind of hoping that he didn’t speak/understand English so he didn’t have to listen to their petty bull crap. 

I have a friend who was a cab driver people acting fools in his cab as long as it didn’t get physical, involve vomit or was directed st him was the highlight of his shift, so many great stories.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I have a friend who was a cab driver people acting fools in his cab as long as it didn’t get physical, involve vomit or was directed st him was the highlight of his shift, so many great stories.

Reminds me of the show from long ago on HBO called Taxicab Confessions. 

I just saw his face and thought that he was over the filming and their chat. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I think she was trying to get Conrad to say, “Omg, no, don’t go off with another guy! Let’s try again! I can’t live without you!”.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Ben played along just enough to not face her wrath on his season.  I think maybe it was that season that she threw herself at Bobby briefly, probably to make Ben jealous,

Ben was smarter than the average bear (his Dad is a really popular crime fiction author, so I think Ben has both brains and education), I clearly recall the most cringe inducing scene between Ben and drunk Hannah, where Hannah is leaning into Ben and slurring "there'll always be a place in my heart for yeeeeewwwww", it was so uncomfortable to watch. Adam also rebuffed her and lived to tell the tale last season when he and Malia (possibly trumping Hannah with her sociopathy to Hannah's garden variety narcissism) were outed for knowing one another pre season in the penthouse at Positano or whatever it was they kept replaying Adam saying. Adam just managed to keep her at bay, Hannah was embarrassing pursuing him as well. Colin's raptor Hannah impersonation was dead on, she gets this look on her face when she's honing in on some guy and she will not stop. But this season, I didn't believe the anxiety thing for an instant (or perhaps if it was triggered by being munted the night before and too hungover to work) and I do believe she's lazy too. I think Brooke followed Bugsy in calling her out on it. Maybe production loves Kate more than Hannah, because I don't get Kate being lazy, and Kate seems to be across everything that's going on. That last top Hannah had on was fugly. It must have been a designer label because why else would she be wearing it? It was all nacre like and shiny and pastel coloured from what I saw and I usually don't notice what people are wearing unless there is something particularly....striking about it.

• Love 6

If Conrad got away, didn't have to spend time with Hannah since the end of the show, then he got away -- unless there was an STD or something.

Everyone was having fun, especially the little dining party in the galley.

So she didn't want to be alone and he didn't resist.  I mean, for all the things she put him through, he might as well get some sex out of it, as long as there are no strings attached?

I'm sure they'll have Hannah back on next season before any of the other cast members.  Remember, it's Bravo, so you got to generate drama to get airtime.

If Andy makes a big issue of them hooking up, that's a sign that Bravo approves.

This was by far my least favorite season. I didn't like the showmances at all. Was not even mildly entertained or interested. Didn't Brooke start the season crying over her recent break up with her boyfriend and a week later she is involved with someone else ? Who cares ? Hannah ?? Really. You must be so mortified and embarrassed to see this season played back.  It is impossible to justify your awful behavior and throwing around your weight  of being seniority. I have defended you before but really, you are not a nice person. Why the extra effort to make Brooke feel as bad as humanly possible? Nobody called you on your bad choice of a baby faced bosun. Ugh ! Boring ass season. Looking forward to Kate and her male stew and tahiti in Below Deck OG.

• Love 4