Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

I think she's high or went to Boogie Town. Or someone is giving her stupid advice about how to keep her marriage hot. In the past 2 days she tweeted a text message she sent to Tyler telling him how amazing he is and today she tweets to Tyler to get back home so she could kiss his face and do other things to him. Maybe Tyler has been hanging out with NuCate. 

• Love 8

Ok first Cate and Tyler ruined my appetite with the suggestive tweets. Gross.

So I actually came to discuss, apparently Mackenzie McKee was crying on twitter about 2 people unfollowing her, it turns out 2 TM cast members unfollowed her, and it was Cate and Tyler. Now I want to be clear that I think it’s pretty dumb for Mackenzie to go to social media about people unfollowing her, but it was petty for Cate and Tyler to do that too. Tyler’s response is so freaking condescending, I’ll say it again, teen mom needs to be over, with a few exceptions all of the cast has become entitled egomaniacs.

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, leighroda said:

So I actually came to discuss, apparently Mackenzie McKee was crying on twitter about 2 people unfollowing her, it turns out 2 TM cast members unfollowed her, and it was Cate and Tyler. Now I want to be clear that I think it’s pretty dumb for Mackenzie to go to social media about people unfollowing her, but it was petty for Cate and Tyler to do that too. Tyler’s response is so freaking condescending, I’ll say it again, teen mom needs to be over, with a few exceptions all of the cast has become entitled egomaniacs.

Cate is a bully and Tyler is full of himself.

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, leighroda said:

He is a liar. He was just talking about her on Kanal's podcast.

lies.png

liar.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, druzy said:

hu.png

ea.png

16 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

The empty Easter eggs are a metaphor for her parenting style. 

She literally is April the Fool's Kid, so I'd expect nothing less from her when it comes to "parenting." 

Way to secure your spot as a second generation asshole parent, Cate! Who would do that to a toddler who already cannot verbally express herself, especially when the toddler is experiencing heightened emotions? Is that what she learned at her fucking spa in Arizona? How to continue the cycle of being an asshole parent to the kid she never should've had because she has no business even trying to take care of anyone since she can't even take care of herself? I am angry about this particular Tweet because I have my own issues with my emotionally unavailable father, so I think my "inner little girl" is really pissed off about this. I don't find it funny at all.

Cate's just a mean girl and needs to have reality thrown in her fucking face ASAP. (Just saw your post about her being mean, @druzy. Great minds..)

Does her phone have ANY other emojis other than the "laughing so hard that I'm crying" one? She uses it when she insults people. She uses it when she hatches a plan to torment her kid on a holiday. She uses it when she posts photos of her in the bath. (To be fair, we would all be crying if we had to see that though) God, she is so dumb.

Edited by Bridget
Great minds think alike
  • Love 14
22 minutes ago, druzy said:

Cate is a bully and Tyler is full of himself.

B-b-b-but Cate’s not a bully... she went to treatment for depression because people are so mean to her, and nobody understands or does their research, she has a mental illness. She thought about killing herself.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Not a word about Cate

Is this his way of letting us know he's standing in for Kail at her court date in a couple weeks while she decides to extend her stay in Jamaica? As much as I can't stand Johnny Bananas, I really hope Gumby Baltierra ends up on a Challenge so he gets his ass handed to him...or maybe Cate would be the one to do a Challenge?....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by CaliforniaLove
#dadlife
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, ghoulina said:

If you look at the texts between my husband and I, it's 90% Bitmojis. We're huge dorks. But we work really hard to respond with JUUUUST the right one. 

Current text exchange, though, is about meeting with our bank lady to sign papers for our business account. Neither one of us lavished the other with OTT praise for merely existing, so......we're clearly headed for divorce court. 

You Bitmoji???? I LOVE it!!! I have to send my hubby one all of the time and he gets butt hurt that his galaxy phone doesn’t allow Bitmoji.  

I’m able to send him a clever one for anything we are talking about and he usually says “Holy crap! There’s even a Bitmoji for that????” 

I caaaaaaan get over the top with it, though.  I sent one to my realtor when our offer got accepted and my husband was likeeeeee “why did YOU send our realtor that??” Until he heard my text message go off and to discover my realtor sent me a reply using HIS BITMOJI! ??

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 6

I’m all about being a fun parent but my husband and I can’t stand it when parents do pranks during Xmas time. They will wrap up an empty box or a gift that is obviously not meant for the child just to get them on film either having a meltdown or look gutted at the thought that Santa did that to them. It’s just MEAN. Especially that young boy who thought he was finally getting an XBOX and his family put socks or something inside an Xbox box for Xmas. The kid was MAD ? 

The empty Easter eggs is bullshit!!! She’s a 3 year old!!! She’s going to wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed to collect her Easter eggs like a sweet little girl and discover some are empty?!?! Fuck you Cate!!!!! I’m sure there are other ways you can fuckin entertain yourself!!!!

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 20
13 hours ago, druzy said:

hu.png

ea.png

Just the thought of this along with the party in his pants makes me want to legit never see her tweets ever again. #lostmybreakfast.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Ladystardust said:

Why does Tyler keep posting pictures of himself? He looks 10 years old but he’s trying to look sexy and it’s creeping me out. 

His head is big too

Anyone think Cate caught Tyler talking to fans or other girls and she' hanging on to him?

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, druzy said:

I guess this is the picture he sent to Cate.

That last tweet right there, that is why these two are posting the shit they do. They are hoping to touch a nerve. They are baiting people to respond, aside from wanting validation. Tyler loves getting blow jobs from the minions through Twitter. 

What Tyler really is saying with his photo:
"Better watch out Babe, people are going to want me!  All you do is engorge yourself with quesadillas, alcohol, and cigarettes." 

1 hour ago, starfire said:

He tries so hard to look sexy and sultry but it is not working.

That hat makes his head look about 2 feet tall.

Can someone do a side-by-side of that image with Nova wearing a hat (it was posted just a few days ago here) and this one with Tyler wearing a hat? They look the same. I have to head out the door right now. Thanks in advance. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Can someone do a side-by-side of that image with Nova wearing a hat (it was posted just a few days ago here) and this one with Tyler wearing a hat? They look the same. I have to head out the door right now. Thanks in advance. 

tylerrr-horz.jpg

• Love 23
On 3/29/2018 at 7:49 AM, druzy said:

Good news people! Tyler and Cate are creating jobs and changing the economy.

jobs.png

He is also plagiarizing Mahatma Ghandi and omitting basic punctuation!

(Do we think he even knows who Ghandi was or what he did?)

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

She was, however, the first female recipient, so she can be proud of that. ?

If I could, I'd give this many more "likes" than just one. 

Yes, that's the one @druzy! My gosh, their heads are way too big for their bodies. 

• Love 7

Ugh, make these two be over already, nobody cares that you are flirting over social media, although I personally don’t think that’s the term I would use as flirting has some element of being subtle. This wasn’t one simple comment taken out of context, and I don’t think anyone taking issue with it is doing so because they are conservative, it’s just obnoxious, and comes off disengenuous when they go so far out of their way to prove they think they are not. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

So her traumatic childhood , that she sought treatment for,  is now something she wouldn’t trade for the world?

That is exactly what I thought to myself as I read her tweet. 

Catelynn can go to hell. I am glad I am not wasting any space in my heart to shed any sort of sympathy for her. She is full of caca and using mental illness as a storyline and to keep Tyler around. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I’m all about being a fun parent but my husband and I can’t stand it when parents do pranks during Xmas time. They will wrap up an empty box or a gift that is obviously not meant for the child just to get them on film either having a meltdown or look gutted at the thought that Santa did that to them. It’s just MEAN. Especially that young boy who thought he was finally getting an XBOX and his family put socks or something inside an Xbox box for Xmas. The kid was MAD ? 

The empty Easter eggs is bullshit!!! She’s a 3 year old!!! She’s going to wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed to collect her Easter eggs like a sweet little girl and discover some are empty?!?! Fuck you Cate!!!!! I’m sure there are other ways you can fuckin entertain yourself!!!!

Or, she's putting more effort into preparing the excuse for why Nova will continually get empty plastic eggs cuz she knows she's gonna be too tired to keep buying shit and putting it in the eggs.

• Love 7
(edited)

I've been watching Teen Mom and TM2 for more time than I care to admit. Nova seems like a sensitive child and I hope that Catelynn was joking about the Easter eggs. And in regards to that Tyler pic, these two are trying too hard to project an image that is simply not true.

Edited by Jocaro74
  • Love 5

That pic is like a Grindr profile pic.

Also why are they having all these convos on social media? Can’t they just talk about this stuff one on one. Such fucking try hards.

• Love 20
(edited)
14 hours ago, Marley said:

That pic is like a Grindr profile pic.

Also why are they having all these convos on social media? Can’t they just talk about this stuff one on one. Such fucking try hards.

I had a couple of “friends” a few years ago talk like that on Facebook. Everyday, all day you would see “Babe, thx for the big breakfast this morning I owe you dinner tonight ♥️♥️“ with a photo of the breakfast with a tiny vase with one rose on the tray.

Then a bunch of “Thank goodness for John Doe, without him to motivate me into being the best me I can be I’d never make it to the gym” insert a Really sexy and staged #postgym selfie. This was annoying the hell out of me because my feed was covered with their loveisms. Two months later the engagement was off.

My hubby and I barely “liked” each other’s photos and I’d have people say “are you guys okay? He’s never tagging you or liking your status updates, etc?” And I would say “He’s usually RIGHT THERE when I do it at the kitchen table and sees the photo I’m about to post and verbally says ‘cute photo’ before I click post!!!!” They would give me a “sure, Jan” type of look. These people later are divorced or broken up to the people they were all lovey and sloppy with on SM.

I’m sitting right next to my hubby (he thinks I’m texting my mom about a pineapple raisin sauce recipe and not talking about Teen mom on a forum?) years later anticipating the kids coming down to see what the Easter bunny brought them while giggling like school kids in LOVE without having to post our current conversations on Facebook. I’m mean, really???? My predictions are that Cate and Tyler are on their way to splitsville.

Edited by Calm81
Autocorrect
  • Love 24

From Wikipedia:

Twink is gay slang for a young man in his late teens to early twenties whose traits may include: general physical attractiveness; little or no body or facial hair; a slim to average build; and a youthful appearance that belies an older chronological age.

Photo example from Google Images.  Look familiar?

image.thumb.png.d9806ae736db530b47d570c97ccd7b4c.png

• Love 13
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Who sends their Grindr profile pic to their wife?

Ha! That pic was never meant for Cate. She just walked in the room and looked over his shoulder. Now he's forced to fake the pic being for her.

She knows it too. No way that pic was being sent to a gal who styles herself w caftans and greasy hair.

• Love 15

Please, please stop quoting and reposting that Tyler twink pic.  My belly is full of Cadbury and Whopper eggs so if I see another Tyler pic my house will be covered in unicorn color vomit.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

Please, please stop quoting and reposting that Tyler twink pic.  My belly is full of Cadbury and Whopper eggs so if I see another Tyler pic my house will be covered in unicorn color vomit.

I know! lol My son (he is gay) walked into the living room and I tried to scroll past the image real fast before he thinks I am scoping out a gay site. 

OMG that must be the source of my pain! I am seeing all of these Tyler selfies on a daily. 

Happy Easter!

• Love 12