Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

BF9F930C-2DD3-48E2-B0EB-B1479B2505D2.jpeg

Amber still has the link in her “bio” on Twitter, but.....

83264BB7-517F-4489-A751-F206FD87372A.png

She’s using the fact that her own horrible mother (Tanya) let her start shaving at 9 to justify this?   Whatever, Amber.  You were probably already having sex / being promiscuous by the time you were 13/14, is that what you want for your daughter?  You were pregnant and dropped out of high school.  You then chose to go to prison.   I know not all of this happened because Amber shaved her legs at 9 years old, but I don’t think she should EVER state “well, I did it at that age,” as a source of justification.  At least she stopped short of “and I turned out fine!”” Because, well....

• Love 23

I shaved my legs for the first time when I was 10 all the way back in 1995 and I don’t remember being the first in my class to try it.

I wasn’t looking for attention from boys or anything like that (didn’t realize it at the time, but I grew up to be a big ol’ lesbian), I’d just noticed that they were starting to get hairy and I’d read a ton of books with a scene where a girl shaved their legs for the first time and I wanted to try it for myself. 

My mom was super over-protective when I was a kid and I don’t remember her having an opinion one way or another about it. Shaving didn’t become a regular part of my routine until I was much older. 

Not a huge Amber defender (definitely think she could have kept it off camera), just wanted to pop in and say that Leah’s not too far off the curve here. 

• Love 11

I hope that "little" charcuterie board is gonna last her a week because I took one look at it and saw "one-sitting bowel blockage." 

3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

First he reads the New Yorker to his baby, now he's making Amber charcuterie boards? This just screams with fake pretension. Is he trying to pretend Amber is a Real Housewife?

Yessss. I laughed so hard at the idea of a charcuterie board helping with depression. Who IS this guy??? We're not impressed. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Yessss. I laughed so hard at the idea of a charcuterie board helping with depression. Who IS this guy??? We're not impressed. 

You can buy a ready made box at Trader Joe's.  I am unimpressed with you Sasquatch. But good luck trying to elevate Amber.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 15
18 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

I hope that "little" charcuterie board is gonna last her a week because I took one look at it and saw "one-sitting bowel blockage." 

It's in the kitchen so you needn't worry Amber probably hasn't seen it in person as it was not presented bedside, even if she ambled past there is no way she could stay upright long enough to eat it.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

There was a point in my life where I saw a therapist.  I received zero charcuterie boards.  Can I sue for malpractice?

I hope that the sight of Amber's charcuterie board didn't trigger your trauma regarding all of the charcuterie boards that you were denied.  if you need to go sans shower for the next week, while sitting on the couch and ignoring your child, who could fault you?

Edited by teapot
  • Love 19
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures 

please put on a bra or do not wear a white fucking shirt without one. Thanks 

And another fucking vacation? Yeah I would be unstressed too.

On 12/6/2018 at 8:27 AM, druzy said:

I call this a smorgasbord but that is just me. When I read it I was picturing a caricature board. Don't mind me I have the flu and am drugged up. 

So her new bitch makes sure she is fed, Matt did too, he just went to the drive thru. So that's what makes a guy soooooo great? Like wtf Amber.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Booger666 said:

There was a point in my life where I saw a therapist.  I received zero charcuterie boards.  Can I sue for malpractice?

I'm going to very wealthy. I expect daily delivery. I will gift them out to my fellow Preverts.  *PPP* 

2 hours ago, teapot said:

I hope that the sight of Amber's charcuterie board didn't trigger your trauma regarding all of the charcuterie boards that you were denied.  if you need to go sans shower for the next week, while sitting on the couch and ignoring your child, who could fault you?

Well that's great timing. I just got this years shipment of VS PJ's. I can't believe they quit with their classic robes. It's a good thing I have a few in reserve. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Da fuq is that?  Their Christmas tree is outside?  Or is that their outside decor?  Why can’t you show the inside of your house?  And why are you so fucking cranky about your sons first Christmas?  Your decor sucks, Andrew.  Clark Griswold would be extremely disappointed in you.  

• Love 8

She’s such a bitch. Proclaiming for all that she is Leah’s mother, while Kristina does all the work. And btw - why are Kristina’s expressions always so fearful and sad? 

My sister told me to shave my legs when I was about 12. I’d still be waiting for my mom to help. But on camera? Come on, bitch! 

I can’t believe that they haven’t found a way yet to move to California. Andrew is SO weird. Who found that marriage boot camp gal at all appealing? I don’t know what he’s getting out of it because she doesn’t make that much and is obviously VERY volatile. 

• Love 6
On 12/7/2018 at 1:05 AM, FairyDusted said:

LMFAO!!!! I can not stop laughing! Wondering who I wake up first....the husband or dog....LOL!  Oh man. Whew! Good Night!

I laughed so hard, I started choking.  My dog came over and I think he rolled his eyes at me. I apologized for waking him up.🤣🤣🤣

• Love 4
5 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

But....she's been post partum once before, with Leah. Does she mean post partum DEPRESSION is a shock? Words matter Amber.

It drives me insane when they say they suffer from "post partum". It's post partum depression you morons.  Any woman who has just given birth is post partum. 

• Love 19
7 hours ago, Talky Tina said:

It drives me insane when they say they suffer from "post partum". It's post partum depression you morons.  Any woman who has just given birth is post partum. 

I feel the same! Also it's bipolar depression, not just "bipolar."

• Love 10

"Goodnight" sounds like you're going to bed for the first time. I don't know any moms who GO to bed at 4 am. Up feeding a baby? Yup. Or some even actually GET UP at that time. But most don't spend the entire day sleeping and get up around 5 pm to move to the couch. 

• Love 14

ok Cate Jr. I am no way making fun of anyone with these real problems. 

The problem I have with these two is this, the claim to have all these problems, but laying around, bitching to the cameras doesn't help shit. Going off to some fake rehab hasn't helped either. Not following your doctor's advice, because both are know it alls, does not help either.  All I see from both her and Cate is them running their mouths and how great of a role model they are for people who are mental ill. WRONG, their heads have gotten so big they both believe they are helping people when they aren't. Real people don't have the funds they do and they stay on their meds, function in society, raise their kids, don't keep popping out kids, have successful relationships and don't threaten to beat people up or call people names online and get bent when anyone questions them. The problem with both Amber and Cate is Amber and Cate, and how they create more drama to stay relevant on TV and with their relationships, they always have to have the drama to believe their own hype. So what I am getting at is that most of their drama and 'mental illnesses' is all in their fucking heads because all they both do is lay around and have time to think of more mental illnesses and more 'shit' that they have. But both can sure up and take trips across the US at any given time and their mental illnesses go away. And once again, I know people that really suffer from things that both of these women claim to have and these people do more in a fucking day than these hags do in 365 days and I am in no way making light of any of this. I believe both Amber and Cate don't want help because their truly is no help to give because they don't have the shit they claim to have.

She really worked up those two tears and the poor pitiful me shit and how unhappy she is. Hmmmmm because you hate being a fucking mom and then went and had another fucking kid. Like wtf, she doesn't help herself. It seems to me it isn't post partum depression, more like I hate being a mom syndrome but can't seem to realize this shit because I am too busy trying to show the world what a good mom I am when I am not even a mom, I play mom on TV, I play mom while playing house but don't have a clue what being a real mother is about. Maybe it is that Amber, maybe it is you got pregnant by a complete stranger, maybe it is you are never happy and chose to have a fucking kid trying to fix yourself and get back at Matt. Maybe Amber it is you suck at decisions because you jump into shit and shit you want people to believe how happy you are when you aren't because you never take the time to be a boss ass bitch like you say you are. Hmmm maybe you're unhappy because hmmmm having another fucking baby didn't fix shit and didnt fix shit having a kid with someone you met for 2 seconds. She didnt even have time to process the whole break up with Matt, literally jumped into the relationship with Hagrid before while at MBC. Like duh Amber and how old are you Amber, you aren't 16 anymore, think before you get into relationships and get pregnant. Fix yourself or find out what is truly wrong with you before getting into a relationship and getting pregnant. DUH

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 12
56 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Not to be cruel and cynical, but I'm beginning to look at these "suicidal thoughts" the same way I look at all the subsequent babies - just storylines for the show. 

You're not being cruel and cynical, you are just being realistic. 

• Love 15
On 11/5/2018 at 4:47 PM, druzy said:

?

image.png.b616721a1a54b4a4ef1c5346bf468523.png

Im still laughing about this. I’m always positive too...that Amber is an asshole.

On 11/5/2018 at 4:55 PM, druzy said:

?? She's on a roll!

image.png.6d1c20b1ad7c85eba879cabbf545c307.png

How about you help your daughter and give up your rights? She’s done way more harm to Leah than good by half assedly remaining in her life just enough to keep hurting her. Is Amber stil not even paying child support? She can’t even help raise her kid but all she’s ever wanted to do is the ever vague, “help people.” 🙄 

On 11/6/2018 at 11:21 PM, druzy said:

image.png.c53fa6a495ccf586bd1ba66ef055dc1d.png

image.png.b44c40c9b47b6a243ed3a02020cdf104.png

image.png.686a60bf9833f4b8532482996a9f7eee.png

image.png.675444db45ae2dd1fe406952da66a54d.png

Remember vote for Teen Mom for PCA ?

“I’m such a sweet person.” Yeah, I’m sure that’s exactly how...no one...would describe you, Amber! And just like the whole “I’m a damn good mom” thing is something an actual good mom would never bleat out over and over again, an actual “sweet person” wouldn’t need or want to go around saying it. God, she’s pathetic.

On 11/8/2018 at 6:24 AM, Calm81 said:

I’ve already boycotted the show and will ONLY watch through clips found on twitter or dailymotion and I suggest all of us do that, too! Let’s get these ratings even lower!!!! ?  

I’ve only watched on third party sites for years because I refuse to pay the insane fees for satellite or cable and it’s all easy to find anyway. I’ve said it before but if anyone wants a link to watch just PM me! Usually something is posted within hours after the show airs. More popular shows are posted almost right after they air...

On 11/13/2018 at 6:06 AM, Calm81 said:

I can’t wait until she has to get a real job and tell her boss at her minimum wage job that she demands his/her respect and to approve all employee hires! ? 

I just can’t see that ever happening. I’m in complete support of those requiring it to receive public assistance so I’m not bashing people using it at all but I see Amber as the exact type to be the bad stereotype of someone who doesn’t want to work and keeps having more kids or whatever to get more assistance to ensure she can stay sitting on her couch. It’ll just be “in the ghetto of Anderson, Indiana” instead of the fancy neighborhood she thinks she needs and deserves now.

On 12/1/2018 at 3:03 PM, Brooklynista said:

Looks like the photo was taken at a distance and she had to zoom the heck out of her camera phone to get the pic. Does driving BY Gary's house count as  a visit?

Now she can truthfully add on to the number of times she’s “seen Leah!”

On 12/6/2018 at 8:27 AM, druzy said:

Gee, Amber, a “charcuterie” (I’m so shocked she knew that term, it must be because of her new fancy Malibu livin’ 😆) board doesn’t permanently cure your mental disorders? I’m shocked. She continues to not understand anything about life.

On 12/11/2018 at 2:36 PM, Talky Tina said:

THIS! Looking at you hard, catelynn.

On 12/12/2018 at 5:35 AM, ginger90 said:

2E4BB873-A285-40C0-8427-D88CE74FD4AF.jpeg

Remember before she had James she was regularly posting shit at 2, 3, 4am..it’s nothing new or only baby related. 🙄 

37 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Not to be cruel and cynical, but I'm beginning to look at these "suicidal thoughts" the same way I look at all the subsequent babies - just storylines for the show. 

I look at them as need for attention and excuses for their behavior and lack of action. And I’ve BEEN suicudal so I’m definitely not unsympathetic to people who actually feel that way. But they use it as a way to shut people up and as an excuse that occurs only when it’s convenient and that makes it ring false. I see it as manipulation.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

oh, goody!  those storylines always entertain me the very most!!!

• Love 4

I am furious about that leg shaving scene. Furious. Leah is only 9 now but it is going to be all too easy for some middle school bullies to whip this kind of shit out in a couple of years to embarrass her. She is way too young to understand the implications of putting all your personal shit on television. God, I hate Amber. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, TeeMo said:

I am furious about that leg shaving scene. Furious. Leah is only 9 now but it is going to be all too easy for some middle school bullies to whip this kind of shit out in a couple of years to embarrass her. She is way too young to understand the implications of putting all your personal shit on television. God, I hate Amber. 

I agree. But I think it’s even worse that her mom has let masses of viewers see just how little Leah’s mom cares about her, not to mention the fact of Amber not caring about or spending much time with Leah in the first place, for all these years. And also referring to Leah as “boogerbutt/booboo” for all these years and recently she called Leah a “butthole,” if I’m remembering what word she used right, on the show. She doesn’t care that Leah’s peers can see footage of her mom constantly choosing men over Leah, assaulting and belittling  Leah’s father and all the other trashy things we have seen Amber do over the years. Amber has never cared about Leah’s comfort or feelings. I would hope/assume Kristina made sure Leah was okay with filming the shaving (not that it couldn’t embarrass Leah in the future even if she was ok with it now) but I think it was unnecessary as well, to the point where I wondered why the hell we were seeing it. Is that all Amber did with Leah the whole filming period? Maybe that’s why they “had” to show the footage? I started shaving around the same age so that part doesn’t bother me but I find filming and airing it odd as hell.

• Love 6

Look, I’m not a Dr, so I can’t say whether these mental health issues are real or not. But it chaps at me that Amber and Cate fancy themselves MH advocates. Just because you have MH issues does not make you an expert or someone who can “help “ other people, especially when you are struggling to even help yourself. If Amber is suicidal, then she needs to call her Dr for immediate treatment-not post about it on SM.  And yes, I’m feeling crabby today.

• Love 19
On 12/15/2018 at 1:00 PM, Wednesday-Addams said:

Look, I’m not a Dr, so I can’t say whether these mental health issues are real or not. But it chaps at me that Amber and Cate fancy themselves MH advocates. Just because you have MH issues does not make you an expert or someone who can “help “ other people, especially when you are struggling to even help yourself. If Amber is suicidal, then she needs to call her Dr for immediate treatment-not post about it on SM.  And yes, I’m feeling crabby today.

These girls (women now) have really been ruined by SM. The thing is, dozens, maybe hundreds, of people have told them that the TM girls sharing their stories has helped them deal with similar issues. Even though Amber and Cate are horrible role models for people dealing with mental health problems, they actually have helped some people feel less stigmatized, seek help, etc. So it's not as delusional as it should be for them to think of themselves as MH advocates (or whatever).

Sadly, being on the show and the attendant easy money and SM- and MTV-fed narcissism and navel gazing have been terrible for their long-term mental health and both Amber and Cate are likely to crash hard when the show ends and the C-list fame goes away. Cate will at least have 50% of her and Ty's real estate holdings to run through when he divorces her, but Amber won't even have that. And how will she find some guy to bring her drugs and food while she lies in bed if he also has to pay for the drugs and food?

And I believe that both Cate and Amber are genuinely mentally ill, but I wasn't buying Amber's suicidal ideation story. I think she was trying to create a  dramatic scene for the show as part of her "I've never been happier, but I'm still depressed." storyline.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 4
On 12/20/2017 at 10:41 AM, ginger90 said:

Interesting Amber answered this tweet. She has been very quiet on twitter. What would she say about the summer?

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmberLPortwood/status/943350765141331968?p=v

And of course some kiss-ass fan replies, “What business is it of ours?” Umm she’s a public figure on a hit MTV show that millions of people watch, you idiot! (Not you, the idiot twitter fan). 

• Love 4